Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,432 members, 7,836,733 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

I Switched From Android To Iphone For Two Months. Here's What I Learned - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Switched From Android To Iphone For Two Months. Here's What I Learned (49628 Views)

After 18days With The Iphone X And Iphone 7 I Switched Back To My Android. Fact# / 10 Reasons To Dump Apple Iphone For An Android Phone / Reasons I Switched To The Tecno Spark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Switched From Android To Iphone For Two Months. Here's What I Learned by Qaisar1: 9:06pm On Jan 31, 2016
bottom line... Android rocks..

1 Like

Re: I Switched From Android To Iphone For Two Months. Here's What I Learned by baba11(m): 9:07pm On Jan 31, 2016
He forgot to include how iPhone saps MB like no other phones ever do that....to me:if possible for the two months,I want to totally be absent from all the SM...and wish to see the results to know if I should continue or status quo be maintained

Social media...too much distraction to ones life8)

1 Like

Re: I Switched From Android To Iphone For Two Months. Here's What I Learned by ITbomb(m): 9:07pm On Jan 31, 2016
No
Re: I Switched From Android To Iphone For Two Months. Here's What I Learned by segebobo: 9:08pm On Jan 31, 2016
OP couldn't even edit the writeup before doing copy & paste m
Re: I Switched From Android To Iphone For Two Months. Here's What I Learned by dynamo007(m): 9:08pm On Jan 31, 2016
Nokia 3310 still better than diz by far . . grin
Re: I Switched From Android To Iphone For Two Months. Here's What I Learned by Chrylich(m): 9:09pm On Jan 31, 2016
Re: I Switched From Android To Iphone For Two Months. Here's What I Learned by cathodekazim: 9:10pm On Jan 31, 2016
Backpage property
Re: I Switched From Android To Iphone For Two Months. Here's What I Learned by cathodekazim: 9:11pm On Jan 31, 2016
Nairaland boring these days
Meanwhile hapy married life to me

Got married to my beautiful halimat on friday

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Switched From Android To Iphone For Two Months. Here's What I Learned by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 31, 2016
Everybody knows iPhones are the best.

*runs away*
Re: I Switched From Android To Iphone For Two Months. Here's What I Learned by ferdison(m): 9:12pm On Jan 31, 2016
grin
henrydadon:
I have to be really jobless to be able to read all this finish. .OP next time..summarize. .I believe u were thought in school
.......THOUGHT in school...... its TAUGHT niqqa...

1 Like

Re: I Switched From Android To Iphone For Two Months. Here's What I Learned by bobo65(m): 9:13pm On Jan 31, 2016
Adiwana:
I have not used an iPhone before(plan on getting one soon) but my comparison of iPhones I have navigated through with android,Android beats it.
My HTC one m8 beats an iPhone 5s anytime any day.May/May not be in par with iPhone6,it's still a fantastic phone.Running on Android6,Great battery life,Easy access +a whooping 2gb ram(bearing in mind some Android phones boasts of around 5000mah worth of battery life+3gb ram),Great pic quality,ability to side load apps+be a boss of your phone by tweaking,Remodelling and having total access to your phone..The advantage is endless

Trust me bro
If na ram-wise
Iphone beat android hands down

Iphone 4s is 512mb ram, yet it doesn't lag like my 1.5gb s3 phone

1 Like

Re: I Switched From Android To Iphone For Two Months. Here's What I Learned by reyscrub(m): 9:13pm On Jan 31, 2016
If iam bribe to vote for iPhone stuff, I collect the money and still go for android because android is design to be natural fit for the user

1 Like

Re: I Switched From Android To Iphone For Two Months. Here's What I Learned by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 31, 2016
I can relate to that. just wasted my 86k undecided
Re: I Switched From Android To Iphone For Two Months. Here's What I Learned by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 31, 2016
cathodekazim:
Nairaland boring these days
Meanwhile hapy married life to me

Got married to my beautiful halimat on friday
Congrats man and better years in marital bliss 2 u.
Re: I Switched From Android To Iphone For Two Months. Here's What I Learned by Dujardin(m): 9:16pm On Jan 31, 2016
Re: I Switched From Android To Iphone For Two Months. Here's What I Learned by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 31, 2016
EroticAngelina:
I can relate to that. just wasted my 86k undecided

what phone did u waste ur 86k on?
Re: I Switched From Android To Iphone For Two Months. Here's What I Learned by Socketbet: 9:20pm On Jan 31, 2016
Too long
Re: I Switched From Android To Iphone For Two Months. Here's What I Learned by ritababe(f): 9:20pm On Jan 31, 2016
bobo65:
. Dude talking bout school Weren't u taught how to read text books?
The post isn't even long
don't mind him, that's why students fail nowadays.
Re: I Switched From Android To Iphone For Two Months. Here's What I Learned by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 31, 2016
I am porting to iPhone first thing 2morrow morning sick & tired of this fucking android phones. Stupid apps run in the background and drain my battery faster than a mosquito sucks my blood and I am not even a heavy user.

1 Like

Re: I Switched From Android To Iphone For Two Months. Here's What I Learned by wolexf(m): 9:25pm On Jan 31, 2016
I totally agree iPhone is overrated.

I made the switch from my blackberry Passport to iPhone 6s.

I miss my blackberry more every single day.

iPhone is just to rigid, no access to file system. I was shocked yesterday when I couldn't simply download a pdf document from my mail box and upload it on a website via the browser.bthis is a task I perform without any fuss on my blackberry.

Currently my numbers are not aligned, for numbers stored as 0803 their names won't show up in text messages because text comes as +234803 format.

I really miss the red light that flashes on the blackberry when there is a new notification. Now simply looking at my phone I can't know if there is a new notification or not until I open up the phone.

No hub to have a complete view of all bbm, whatsapp, mails etc.

Manipulating emails and attachments are much better on the blackberry

My conclusion is that iPhone is good for personal use, but for serious work you are probably better with a blackberry or an android device

8 Likes

Re: I Switched From Android To Iphone For Two Months. Here's What I Learned by Bethh: 9:25pm On Jan 31, 2016
Goahead:
IPhones was meant for the elites folks.....

what feature in the iPhone make it for the 'elites'
save for the price that is undecided
Re: I Switched From Android To Iphone For Two Months. Here's What I Learned by CriticMaestro: 9:26pm On Jan 31, 2016
See how long and boring that was, can't u just summarize the damn thing? IPhone is an overrated piece of equipment....U can enjoy cheap tecno android phones as well as any smartphone....speaking of phones, I heard blackberry Porsche is still 250K!!! Wow

2 Likes

Re: I Switched From Android To Iphone For Two Months. Here's What I Learned by Bethh: 9:27pm On Jan 31, 2016
YourMain:
Everybody knows iPhones are the best.

*runs away*

I'm so glad you ran away
Re: I Switched From Android To Iphone For Two Months. Here's What I Learned by Bethh: 9:29pm On Jan 31, 2016
dumo1:
I am porting to iPhone first thing 2morrow morning sick & tired of this fucking android phones. Stupid apps run in the background and drain my battery faster than a mosquito sucks my blood and I am not even a heavy user.

have you heard of greenify
Re: I Switched From Android To Iphone For Two Months. Here's What I Learned by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 31, 2016
Bethh:

I'm so glad you ran away

It's the truth though lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Switched From Android To Iphone For Two Months. Here's What I Learned by CriticMaestro: 9:33pm On Jan 31, 2016
See how long and boring that was, can't u just summarize it? Anyway Iphone is an overrated equipment, a simple tecno android will explore u to the world the same way an Iphone will....speaking of which, I heard blackberry Porsche is still 250k? Wow
Re: I Switched From Android To Iphone For Two Months. Here's What I Learned by nwadiuko1(m): 9:34pm On Jan 31, 2016
#teambbleap
Re: I Switched From Android To Iphone For Two Months. Here's What I Learned by hopyroll(m): 9:37pm On Jan 31, 2016
well I don't see what iphone6+ can do that my gionee s5.5 cannot do better......iPhone is just overrated.......iranu (nonsense)
Re: I Switched From Android To Iphone For Two Months. Here's What I Learned by ledaman: 9:40pm On Jan 31, 2016
Nonsense write up too long
Re: I Switched From Android To Iphone For Two Months. Here's What I Learned by Bethh: 9:41pm On Jan 31, 2016
YourMain:

It's the truth though lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

you wishh angry
Re: I Switched From Android To Iphone For Two Months. Here's What I Learned by Hezzymania(m): 9:43pm On Jan 31, 2016
You should just have both Of them in this 21st century

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"No Samsung Fold, No Entry" - Nigerian Big Boys Flaunt Samsung Folds Phones / This is the real reason why Tecno Mobile is The best Phone Brand in Nigeria / 5 Ways You Answer Phone Call In Public That Make You Look Local

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.