Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Muhammadu Nuhu-Koko: 'I Control Over N200Billion But Can’t Build A House' - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Muhammadu Nuhu-Koko: 'I Control Over N200Billion But Can’t Build A House' (35292 Views)

Muhammadu Buhari International Market, Karu, Nasarawa State To Be Commissioned / We Can’t Float Naira, Cbn Tells Imf / British Companies And Others Control Over US$1trillion Of Africa's Resources (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammadu Nuhu-Koko: 'I Control Over N200Billion But Can’t Build A House' by blackprowler: 8:15pm On Jan 31, 2016
raayah:
[b]

Very misleading!

According to sources online, Nigeria has 117 places of higher institution ( 1 in Nigeria , assuming each school takes in 5000 students a year on averag
“As you see me here, I supervise projects over N200 billion but I don’t have N20 million on my own apart from the house that government sold to me and another one in Lugbe that the bank bought and sold to staff which they are deducting from source.e, only 585000 students get admission. Jamb takes about 1.5 million students a year. So even if all universities in Nigeria take full capacity of 5000, there are still at least a million students willing to get an education.

What should this extra 1 million a year students do? Wait and try again and join the next batch, higher numbers? some of them have to migrate to other countries where it is possible to get higher education.

The former government tried to add universities to the country but not sure about this government.

I am not even going to touch on the standards of the institutions. We all know that one.

Until the government builds more universities, and increases the standard of education, students will keep going out of the country to get an education.

This is the self-righteous thinking across the board of most Nigerians. It shows how far nigeria will continue to be from the light until we re-assess our thinking.
University is no longer for education in Nigeria. It is for status symbol to answer "graduate" and also a means to get a high-salaried job which used to be performed by our parents with a secondary school education. The vast majority of Nigerian graduates are empty people. If they ever read anything, it was always something towards getting that certificate. Most don't have any reading skills or interest for that matter. It shows in their values, worldview, and approach to life in general. No wonder older people in their 50s 60s, even 70s who missed out on "education" when Nigeria was still a sane country where only intellectually-inclined people attended higher institutions are now going back to also answer "graduate". Let there be a law today that no degree is required for any job and that only your skills and on-the-job performance or interview/aptitude test results would suffice and in a few years you'll quickly see how much Nigerians hate anything academic. This is what I'm proposing but good for them, no one of our big men/women is co-operating because all their clout arise from the "education" (read: degree upon degree) they have acquired from foreign universities. Have they been able to use the "education" to do anything other than blow big big grammar in the media, as Nigeria continuously slides into the status of a failed state?
Nigeria is a joke and all the people therein are a lost people, absolutely clueless about how life should be and what constitutes progress for a nation. University is wasting Nigeria's money that would be better spent on EDUCATION. University in Nigeria is not education - it is certificate collection. In the digital age of 2016, the govt must spend all money necessary to get all children into boarding school to escape the poison of their parents and environment and give them sound learning and character development, with tens of thousands of teachers imported from abroad to supplement the very few here who know anything at all. The majority of the teachers here are poison to the children's well-being. Una never know anything. We have not started in this country. We are just joking. Where can I start? I've not even written 5% of what I have to say.
Re: Muhammadu Nuhu-Koko: 'I Control Over N200Billion But Can’t Build A House' by Flashh: 8:46pm On Jan 31, 2016
Egie4real:
I think he meant dasuki-like mansions!
If he likes, he should take bad steps, he will meet PMB there.
Re: Muhammadu Nuhu-Koko: 'I Control Over N200Billion But Can’t Build A House' by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:55pm On Jan 31, 2016
Dedetwo:
This is another northerner who occupied a sensitive position in Nigeria that now attempts to shift the blame of Nigeria's socio-politico-economic woes to the general public. You, Alhjai Nuhu-Koko, and fellow northerners have driven Nigeria to bare wheels with no tires and I suggest you spare us this silly lamentation. Nigeria has become a piece of junk due to the reckless mannerism of leaders from northern region of Nigeria that steered the progression of the dumbass country for more than three decades.
Another SE who enjoys blaming d North! Oga ibo when will u stop blaming d north for ur problems! U blame d north for evrytin but ur brothers over there will rather die than leave there!
Re: Muhammadu Nuhu-Koko: 'I Control Over N200Billion But Can’t Build A House' by allthingsgood: 8:59pm On Jan 31, 2016
Civil servants are truly suffering o.
Re: Muhammadu Nuhu-Koko: 'I Control Over N200Billion But Can’t Build A House' by hush15: 9:12pm On Jan 31, 2016
toyeoye:
your reward is in heaven alhaji

In custody of twelve virgins... Lol
Re: Muhammadu Nuhu-Koko: 'I Control Over N200Billion But Can’t Build A House' by oz4real83(m): 9:17pm On Jan 31, 2016
That was how Gej scammed us that he had no shoes until we discovered that he is rich enough to buy all the designer shoes on earth many times over. U earn over #200,000 a month and u said u can't afford ur personal house. The witches in your village are still treating your fu:ck up oooooooo!!!
Re: Muhammadu Nuhu-Koko: 'I Control Over N200Billion But Can’t Build A House' by MDOLOFU: 10:28pm On Jan 31, 2016
Another APC scamer has start making noise. Who ask u? Apc always looking for atension. God help ooo
Re: Muhammadu Nuhu-Koko: 'I Control Over N200Billion But Can’t Build A House' by 9jatatafo(m): 10:50pm On Jan 31, 2016
Tell us another story oga koko we nor be mumu as you think

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Nuhu-Koko: 'I Control Over N200Billion But Can’t Build A House' by kelvinovie(m): 11:07pm On Jan 31, 2016
uboma:

the man is obviously a dumb fellow.

He claims not to have a house of his own but later listed 2 houses (one in Lugbe) which he acquired from the proceeds of his salary. Where else would the money to acquire the 2 properties come from? And is Lugbe not part of Abuja for him to say he has no house in Abuja.

The man just shoot himself in the foot. How many youth of today can boast of having a house in Nigeria today? The true is that, he is a corrupt fellow but only point fingers to someone else in other not too be noticed.
Re: Muhammadu Nuhu-Koko: 'I Control Over N200Billion But Can’t Build A House' by saasala(m): 11:30pm On Jan 31, 2016
SmartChoices:
There's always a difference when God Himself blesses you!

Meanwhile for the dilector...

Re: Muhammadu Nuhu-Koko: 'I Control Over N200Billion But Can’t Build A House' by royalpriest12(m): 11:53pm On Jan 31, 2016
U guys have an hand in it . When they finish for ghana dey come nigeria u den give them the available jobs forgetting about those dat school in Nigeria.
Re: Muhammadu Nuhu-Koko: 'I Control Over N200Billion But Can’t Build A House' by TolaniLuv: 12:48am On Feb 01, 2016
St!pud lie from a liar!

Even a convoy driver for tinubu just a convoy driver like 3rd person has 3 houses in Ikorodu built in 3 month.

What's your excuse? We don't believe you

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Nuhu-Koko: 'I Control Over N200Billion But Can’t Build A House' by Nobody: 4:57am On Feb 01, 2016
saasala:

Nice picture

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Nuhu-Koko: 'I Control Over N200Billion But Can’t Build A House' by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 01, 2016
You want to tell me you need 20 million naira to build a house? No wonder you no get house.

You should have at least 10 million for pegging your poverty at 20 million. Oga that can build you a wonderful house in your village stop focusing on abuja.

However, wouldn't buy this till you tell me your take home a month.
Re: Muhammadu Nuhu-Koko: 'I Control Over N200Billion But Can’t Build A House' by Ibelove: 9:11am On Feb 01, 2016
Even Satan will call you a liar for saying this. EFCC please attend to this man's case, it's an emergency. Telling lies to the public is also kwarruption.
Re: Muhammadu Nuhu-Koko: 'I Control Over N200Billion But Can’t Build A House' by nacaz4real(m): 2:37pm On Feb 01, 2016
You are being a bit realistic but tribalistic. Stop and look at things from another perspective maybe you'll be lucky to see the real picture of things. We should avoid the disease of tribalism it does not promote anything, forget the past because time heals old wounds. Genocide and war is a serious crime to humanity and God. According to my friend HammerT "Igbo's don't and will never hate the North"
Dedetwo:
This is another northerner who occupied a sensitive position in Nigeria that now attempts to shift the blame of Nigeria's socio-politico-economic woes to the general public. You, Alhjai Nuhu-Koko, and fellow northerners have driven Nigeria to bare wheels with no tires and I suggest you spare us this silly lamentation. Nigeria has become a piece of junk due to the reckless mannerism of leaders from northern region of Nigeria that steered the progression of the dumbass country for more than three decades.
Re: Muhammadu Nuhu-Koko: 'I Control Over N200Billion But Can’t Build A House' by nacaz4real(m): 2:55pm On Feb 01, 2016
Bros i hail o, U just hit the nail directly on it's head gbam!!! The worst part is there isn't enough funds for even research coming from the state, no R & D, tell me how can you grow, how can you achieve long term plans without collecting or generating data.
blackprowler:

This is the self-righteous thinking across the board of most Nigerians. It shows how far nigeria will continue to be from the light until we re-assess our thinking.
University is no longer for education in Nigeria. It is for status symbol to answer "graduate" and also a means to get a high-salaried job which used to be performed by our parents with a secondary school education. The vast majority of Nigerian graduates are empty people. If they ever read anything, it was always something towards getting that certificate. Most don't have any reading skills or interest for that matter. It shows in their values, worldview, and approach to life in general. No wonder older people in their 50s 60s, even 70s who missed out on "education" when Nigeria was still a sane country where only intellectually-inclined people attended higher institutions are now going back to also answer "graduate". Let there be a law today that no degree is required for any job and that only your skills and on-the-job performance or interview/aptitude test results would suffice and in a few years you'll quickly see how much Nigerians hate anything academic. This is what I'm proposing but good for them, no one of our big men/women is co-operating because all their clout arise from the "education" (read: degree upon degree) they have acquired from foreign universities. Have they been able to use the "education" to do anything other than blow big big grammar in the media, as Nigeria continuously slides into the status of a failed state?
Nigeria is a joke and all the people therein are a lost people, absolutely clueless about how life should be and what constitutes progress for a nation. University is wasting Nigeria's money that would be better spent on EDUCATION. University in Nigeria is not education - it is certificate collection. In the digital age of 2016, the govt must spend all money necessary to get all children into boarding school to escape the poison of their parents and environment and give them sound learning and character development, with tens of thousands of teachers imported from abroad to supplement the very few here who know anything at all. The majority of the teachers here are poison to the children's well-being. Una never know anything. We have not started in this country. We are just joking. Where can I start? I've not even written 5% of what I have to say.
Re: Muhammadu Nuhu-Koko: 'I Control Over N200Billion But Can’t Build A House' by EnkayDezign4: 10:17am On Mar 30, 2017
rusher14:
Nigerians would never believe you.

Many cannot understand how one might be the custodian of public funds without being the key beneficiary. It is not in our nature I guess.

Only your conscience can speak for you.

We need honest Nigerians desperately.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Build An Online Business From Scratch - For My Nigerian Friends / Dangote Now 63rd, Elon Musk Tops 100 Billionaires Ranking / 8 Best Fiverr Gigs That Will Make You $3,000 In 2 Months 100% Guarantee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.