Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,343 members, 7,811,992 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Husband surprises wife with a brand new Mercedes-Benz after twin delivery (Vid) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Husband surprises wife with a brand new Mercedes-Benz after twin delivery (Vid) (35198 Views)

Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Husband With Car And House (Photos) / GTBank’s Segun Agbaje Spends $200,000 On New Mercedes Maybach / Chief Obinna Iyiegbu Surprises His Staff With Brand New Lexus SUV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband surprises wife with a brand new Mercedes-Benz after twin delivery (Vid) by Truths9ja: 11:14am On Feb 05
After tough delivery of twins, husband surprises wife with brand new Mercedes Benz as push gift.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29S9_NVn2kg?si=UlKUDYeUN0Ycefm5

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Husband surprises wife with a brand new Mercedes-Benz after twin delivery (Vid) by Truths9ja: 11:15am On Feb 05
Congratulations to you dear. I’m happy for you

After tough delivery of twins, husband surprises wife with brand new Mercedes Benz as push gift

A video making the rounds online has captured heartwarming moment a husband surprises his wife in hospital with a brand new Mercedes Benz as a push gift after she safely delivered twins.

The video depicted the woman in a wheelchair, tears of joy streaming down her face, accompanied by her emotional husband standing by her side.

In this heart-touching story, his wife not only triumphs over a tough delivery but is also greeted with an unexpected and lavish push gift from her husband, appreciating her strength and the joy that comes with the arrival of their newborn twins.

The clip captioned, β€œAfter a tough delivery of baby twins, the husband gifted a precious present (a brand-new Mercedes-Benz) to his wife, and they both became emotional and celebrated together.”

https://www.intelregion.com/lifestyle/after-tough-delivery-of-twins-husband-surprises-wife-with-brand-new-mercedes-benz-as-push-gift-video/

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband surprises wife with a brand new Mercedes-Benz after twin delivery (Vid) by crossfm: 11:19am On Feb 05
Hehehe.

Men are scum,men are scum,you people can see how "scum full " men are grin tongue.

Person wa go marry yeye man even when all the red flags are there during courtship,just because the man is rich,will come out later to generalize shocked.

Congratulations to the family, children are blessings from God.

79 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Husband surprises wife with a brand new Mercedes-Benz after twin delivery (Vid) by freeGiftOfGod: 11:26am On Feb 05
Beautiful... giving is beautiful.

John 3:16-17 (KJV) For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband surprises wife with a brand new Mercedes-Benz after twin delivery (Vid) by Truths9ja: 12:03pm On Feb 05
crossfm:
Hehehe.

Men are scum,men are scum,you people can see how "scum full " men are grin tongue.

Person wa go marry yeye man even when all the red flags are there during courtship,just because the man is rich,will come out later to generalize shocked.

Congratulations to the family, children are blessings from God.

congratulations
Re: Husband surprises wife with a brand new Mercedes-Benz after twin delivery (Vid) by Truths9ja: 5:23pm On Feb 05
Nlfpmod fergie001 Dominique Fp material.

1 Like

Re: Husband surprises wife with a brand new Mercedes-Benz after twin delivery (Vid) by Truths9ja: 8:06pm On Feb 05
What a lucky wife . Congratulations to both of them again β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰βœ…βœ…βœ…βœ…

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband surprises wife with a brand new Mercedes-Benz after twin delivery (Vid) by allen113: 8:28pm On Feb 05
Congratulations
Re: Husband surprises wife with a brand new Mercedes-Benz after twin delivery (Vid) by Truths9ja: 9:02pm On Feb 05
allen113:
Congratulations
πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
Re: Husband surprises wife with a brand new Mercedes-Benz after twin delivery (Vid) by Ekakamba: 9:43pm On Feb 05
MONEY

IS

VERY

GOOD!

HUSTLE grin tongue

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Husband surprises wife with a brand new Mercedes-Benz after twin delivery (Vid) by ipobarecriminals: 9:44pm On Feb 05
cool a trustworthy ,honest wife and caring husband..GOD BLESS their 🏑

3 Likes

Re: Husband surprises wife with a brand new Mercedes-Benz after twin delivery (Vid) by Hezzyluv: 9:44pm On Feb 05
Congratulations..!

But, I had spend "ample" time in a Hotel vicinity and know what married Women are capable of doing.... shocked

The day I saw married woman came to cheat carrying a baby of around one year tigh on her back, I started taking the words fear women seriously.

He should sha conduct DNA test since he has the money.

18 Likes

Re: Husband surprises wife with a brand new Mercedes-Benz after twin delivery (Vid) by money121(m): 9:44pm On Feb 05
Ok

1 Like

Re: Husband surprises wife with a brand new Mercedes-Benz after twin delivery (Vid) by Omoawoke: 9:45pm On Feb 05
Only a wife that give birth to boys should be celebrated

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Husband surprises wife with a brand new Mercedes-Benz after twin delivery (Vid) by PheelzAlmighty: 9:45pm On Feb 05
Na wife wey behave well dem dey buy Benz for. Don't get it twisted grin

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Husband surprises wife with a brand new Mercedes-Benz after twin delivery (Vid) by vastolord4(m): 9:45pm On Feb 05
Congratulation though.. she doesn't deserve one but two cars..

1 Like

Re: Husband surprises wife with a brand new Mercedes-Benz after twin delivery (Vid) by Obavoh: 9:45pm On Feb 05
All mothers must be celebrated. It is not easy.

Each time my wife puts to bed I must always cook dry fish pepper soup with enough crayfish which I serve with fresh kunu kwakwa.

I serve it to her for at least 6 days after delivery.

9 Likes

Re: Husband surprises wife with a brand new Mercedes-Benz after twin delivery (Vid) by Creamypie(m): 9:45pm On Feb 05
Omoawoke:
Only a wife that give birth to boys should be celebrated
hmm
Re: Husband surprises wife with a brand new Mercedes-Benz after twin delivery (Vid) by AriyaTV: 9:46pm On Feb 05
Men are scum turn feminist geng......over to you.
Re: Husband surprises wife with a brand new Mercedes-Benz after twin delivery (Vid) by ViceGovernor: 9:46pm On Feb 05
Congrats to the couple for their double blessings. ✌🏾

John 16:21 KJV
A woman when she is in travail hath sorrow, because her hour is come: but as soon as she is delivered of the child, she remembereth no more the anguish, for joy that a man is born into the world.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband surprises wife with a brand new Mercedes-Benz after twin delivery (Vid) by Mamci: 9:46pm On Feb 05
So sweet
I love it for her

1 Like

Re: Husband surprises wife with a brand new Mercedes-Benz after twin delivery (Vid) by veekid(m): 9:49pm On Feb 05
God abeg
Re: Husband surprises wife with a brand new Mercedes-Benz after twin delivery (Vid) by 2Radii: 9:50pm On Feb 05
Funny thin is he might not be the father of those children grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband surprises wife with a brand new Mercedes-Benz after twin delivery (Vid) by EreluRoz: 9:50pm On Feb 05
As it should be.

Redpillers won't like this, evil people.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband surprises wife with a brand new Mercedes-Benz after twin delivery (Vid) by BadMaster: 9:52pm On Feb 05
2Radii:
Funny thin is he might not be the father of those children grin grin
That thought has also crossed my mind πŸ˜‚

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband surprises wife with a brand new Mercedes-Benz after twin delivery (Vid) by uksam007: 9:52pm On Feb 05
For the gram people. We no really need know waitin u buy your wife. KO Kan aye

3 Likes

Re: Husband surprises wife with a brand new Mercedes-Benz after twin delivery (Vid) by toujurs: 9:52pm On Feb 05
A virtuous woman deserves all the love. Not these bitter hungry women looking for where to reap from pockets they sowed nothing in it.

3 Likes

Re: Husband surprises wife with a brand new Mercedes-Benz after twin delivery (Vid) by ezenna191(m): 9:53pm On Feb 05
Na wao! A big congratulations to the family and appreciation to the good man.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can I Recover My UBA Acc Number / Bismarck Rewane Claims Naira Overvalued By 200%, Begs CBN To Set Currency Free / Naira Exchange Rates Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.