Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,561 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold (14131 Views)

The Seven-fold Yoke And The Cabal That Own Nigeria-FFK / Aisha’s BBC Interview – She Got It All Wrong, My Respect For PMB Just Soars / World Female Leaders Wear Veil, It Is A Sign Of Respect For Religion And Custom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by blueAgent(m): 4:23pm On Feb 02, 2016
Rossikk:
You are an ignorant dullard. Tell us the years "most of Nigeria's top universities" were built. You can find this easily on Google. Do you even have a working brain to conduct basic research? UI was not a university until 1962. Prior to that it was an external college of the university of London. There was NO university in Nigeria at independence, after 63 years of white rule. Today we have 200, after just 50 years of black rule. Thank God for independence.

So you found your on, through Your village diety .if not google

1 Like

Re: My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by blueAgent(m): 4:42pm On Feb 02, 2016
Saladin25:

Groundnut Pyramid has been in existence before colonization. the only difference was exporting to oversea. Before colonization northerners had been in contact with the Ottoman Turks, Arabs and co. There was civilization in Africa before the imperialist came in.

Groundnut prymaid was started in 1918 by Dantata .as a result of large export order by colonial masters. also it occured during colonial era. not before. every single past African Empire weather.Songai,Mali,Ghana, e.t.c were partly Civilized by their contact and trade with arabs musilims. same with the Library at timbukutu.

so weather U like it or not Whites either musilem or otherwise have influenced Africa greatly.
Re: My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by Rich4god(m): 4:44pm On Feb 02, 2016
blueAgent:

U pressed him for his display of arrogance.and that partly lead to his death.
Standing up to the West is a show of arrogance... huh....
Re: My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by Rich4god(m): 4:47pm On Feb 02, 2016
adconline:

Best in Africa in term of what? Best hospital and universities?? Why did sons study in UK and US? Even one of his sons established scholarship in a UK university
Btw, don't pick abs choose! Tell us Mugabe's achievements in making Zim the best country in Africa
Go read up about Libya before the fall of Ghadaffi, then come and show me one African country that was able to cater for her citizens like Ghadafi did....

Have you seen/noticed how indians and some foriegners treat us in our own country... Am sure that shit cant happen in Zimbabwe...
Re: My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by Saladin25(m): 5:32pm On Feb 02, 2016
blueAgent:

Groundnut prymaid was started in 1918 by Dantata .as a result of large export order by colonial masters. also it occured during colonial era. not before. every single past African Empire weather.Songai,Mali,Ghana, e.t.c were partly Civilized by their contact and trade with arabs musilims. same with the Library at timbukutu.

so weather U like it or not Whites either musilem or otherwise have influenced Africa greatly.
You lies. Read about Idris Aloma and Mansa Musa of Malian empire. Africans had been traveling doing Businesses with Arabs and non-Arabs. Guy stop twisting history. and atop being a licker of white butt.

2 Likes

Re: My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by MansaMoussa: 6:08pm On Feb 02, 2016
angry
Re: My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by MansaMoussa: 6:09pm On Feb 02, 2016
I can't forget the day I was walked out of the Theatre as a young intern for daring to challenge my Prof. Of Surgery that Robert Mugabe should occupy a more prominent role than Mandela in Africa.
Only one other president achieved similar feat, Sekou Toure of Guinea, who rejected the French and had even light bulbs removed from Guinea by the French..

Stand up for what you believe man! The fact that his Armed Forces are Solidly behind him says it all.

Papa has earned his place in History.!

Salutaris!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by OohLalah(f): 6:29pm On Feb 02, 2016
Modsenemy:
Mugabe is true African leader and the only president worth to be called an activist. Mandela jst got lucky

You're talking rubbish! Mandela was never a father of a continent but a father of a nation. He was fighting for his people not all of ya. You people are such suckers, where are your activists fighting for Africa as the so called giant of Africa? Never mention Mandela in your foolishness!

2 Likes

Re: My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by Yorubasgreat(f): 6:29pm On Feb 02, 2016
andresia:
watched his speech yesterday and I must say I was really impressed by his eloquence and thought process.

very few African leaders can match him in speech and thought. Dude was applauded by all throughout his speech.

but how did this man run Zimbabwe aground like dis na

Small talk can make you people say Amen when they shout Allah Akbar!

This guy can talk sweetly, but his people have been eating all the shytt he's being pooing since he became their president.

3 Likes

Re: My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by Rossikk(m): 6:42pm On Feb 02, 2016
Obi1kenobi:

Maybe cos I'm much more interested in the black man's failures, inadequacies and lack of personal responsibility than I am in tearing down whitey for his hard work, competitive spirit and resourcefulness. Maybe whitey earned his so-called privilege under the Darwinian code and perhaps others should get off their fat arses to compete rather than moan in eternity as a victim because you were trumped, defeated and subjugated in the past by the white man. I've encountered Yorubas insult me on here as an Igbo man as people that have no history while they brag about their past conquests as a thriving empire and yet, I rather funnily discovered one of such idi.ots moaning about the evil colonialists.

Is your bitterness against whitey because he was so evil while you're so righteous or are you just bitter that for thousands of years, they've comprehensively proven themselves a superior civilization and your ego and self-deluded pride and insecurity can't handle it? grin
Thousands of years my foot. The whites only emerged from their caves a few hundred years ago after black Africans had led the world in civilization for thousands of years, and even then, only with the help of black African Moors, who dragged Europe out of their Dark Ages and into their Renaissance. You think we don't know the truth? Dunce brainwashed by white supremacist false rendition of history. Get this you bum - There would have been NO Industrial Revolution without the thousands of years of black scientific and cultural ingenuity leading up to it. So blacks have EVERY RIGHT to be proud of themselves and their race. Now run off back to Stormfront, you white racist dog. Oh, and we can't wait for armed robbers to break into your house, kill you and your family, and loot your property, so we can say they 'earned it under the Darwinian code'. Nasty demon. You think you 'earned' the right to invade Africa and kill people to steal their land. And you wonder why Mugabe detests you and your ilk? Go and steal land there today like your forbears, and claim you earned it, let Mugabe cut your stinking body into a million pieces. THIEF.
Re: My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by Lordave: 6:58pm On Feb 02, 2016
Rich4god:
Standing up to the West is a show of arrogance... huh....
Do you have what it takes to stand up to the West?

Standing up is not the problem but the areas and reasons you chose to stand up.

Can you give me a tangible reason why those buffoons you call African leaders discussed to pull out from ICC treaty?
Re: My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by Lordave: 7:01pm On Feb 02, 2016
African leaders standing up against ICC so they can stay in power forever and indiscriminately kill their people without consequences.

2 Likes

Re: My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by blueAgent(m): 7:02pm On Feb 02, 2016
Saladin25:

You lies. Read about Idris Aloma and Mansa Musa of Malian empire. Africans had been traveling doing Businesses with Arabs and non-Arabs. Guy stop twisting history. and atop being a licker of white butt.

We are saying d same thing. they came in contact with arabs. only thing is .you don't want to accept the fact that arabs influenced them.U are also a white ass licker.quit using white man's gadgets than we can talk.

I love white people. and so what? blacks should give me a reason to like them.
i love people who are creative,have zeal,Foresight, patience. ,are diligent,hardworking.,Courageous, have empathy and make my life comfortable.

all the evils white people commit ,blacks do the same things. segregation . Africa and india still have caste systems. in East Africa Abilnos are killed for just been whitish. African tribes killed and enslaved one another even before the Europeans arrived,all over Africa genocide and ethnic cleansing has always occured.

1 Like

Re: My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by Saladin25(m): 7:06pm On Feb 02, 2016
blueAgent:

We are saying d same thing. they came in contact with arabs. only thing is .you don't want to accept the fact that arabs influenced them.U are also a white ass licker.quit using white man's gadgets than we can talk.

I love white people. and so what? blacks should give me a reason to like them.
i love people who are creative,have zeal,Foresight, patience. ,are diligent,hardworking.,Courageous, have empathy and make my life comfortable.

all the evils white people commit ,blacks do the same things. segregation . Africa and india still have caste systems. in East Africa Abilnos are killed for just been whitish. African tribes killed and enslaved one another even before the Europeans arrived,all over Africa genocide and ethnic cleansing has always occured.
you know nothing. no time to waste on. My last word for you is no matter how you love or like white you can never be like them.

1 Like

Re: My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by Lordave: 7:09pm On Feb 02, 2016
Didn't I say that someone will preach African civilisation and how sophisticated in civilisation we were before the coming of the Europeans?

How possible was it for the cave-dwelling white man to rope the civilised African into selling his brother to slavery? How come they overpowered the African and took over all his lands to the extent of limiting him to just a mere servant on his own land?

Next they will tell us the white man burnt every remnant of African artifacts and evidence of civilisation to make it seem like civilisation never occurred in Africa before they arrived.

2 Likes

Re: My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by DropShot: 7:13pm On Feb 02, 2016
Rossikk:
He did not run Zimbabwe aground. He saved Zimbabwe from eternal slavery to minority whites. Zimbabweans now own and cultivate their land, unlike the situation before, when a few whites cornered everything for themselves, and the blacks had to rent small, unfertile parcels of land from them to farm. Mugabe put a halt to all that. How many Africans owned land in Europe? he asked. The west imposed harsh economic sanctions on Zimbabwe for what they claimed was Mugabe's breach of the whites' 'human rights'. Zimbabwe suffered greatly from the sanctions but is now recovering slowly, with China an important ally. Most importantly, the people now own the land. Mugabe is an African hero of the first order.
He's in the same league with murdered Gadafi of Libya. Today, Libyans are openly and silently regretting falling for the West lies to topple and kill Gadafi. Libya can NEVER know peace again.
Re: My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by Rossikk(m): 7:37pm On Feb 02, 2016
Lordave:
Didn't I say that someone will preach African civilisation and how sophisticated in civilisation we were before the coming of the Europeans?

How possible was it for the cave-dwelling white man to rope the civilised African into selling his brother to slavery? How come they overpowered the African and took over all his lands to the extent of limiting him to just a mere servant on his own land?

Next they will tell us the white man burnt every remnant of African artifacts and evidence of civilisation to make it seem like civilisation never occurred in Africa before they arrived.

Ignorant dullard. Go and STUDY history. By the way, civilizations rise and fall, sometimes with nothing left but ruins (if lucky) and have always done so, so it is extremely dumb asking the questions you did, and it's only a sign that you know NOTHING about how the world operates. And YES, African civilization is THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS OF YEARS OLD. The pics below are of the ruins of ancient Sudan, Zimbabwe, featuring cutting edge-architecture built when whites were still running around in caves. Don't even get me started on Egypt, the world's top civilization for over 10,000 years, which was a black African country until just a few hundred years ago when Jihadist Arabs overran it.

Meroe Sudan

''EGYPT isn’t the only African country with ancient pyramids rising from its sands. In fact, there are more pyramids in one small section of the northern Sudanese desert than there are in the whole of Egypt.

During Egypt’s 25th dynasty (760BC until 656BC), Meroe, now located in Sudan, was the capital of the Kingdom of Kush, ruled by Nubian kings who had conquered Egypt.

Often overlooked in the history books, these black pharaohs presided over an empire that stretched from the Mediterranean Sea to present-day Khartoum.''

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1030259/pg1

[img]

Great Zimbabwe Ruins

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by UyiIredia(m): 7:42pm On Feb 02, 2016
Obi1kenobi:

Maybe cos I'm much more interested in the black man's failures, inadequacies and lack of personal responsibility than I am in tearing down whitey for his hard work, competitive spirit and resourcefulness. Maybe whitey earned his so-called privilege under the Darwinian code and perhaps others should get off their fat arses to compete rather than moan in eternity as a victim because you were trumped, defeated and subjugated in the past by the white man. I've encountered Yorubas insult me on here as an Igbo man as people that have no history while they brag about their past conquests as a thriving empire and yet, I rather funnily discovered one of such idi.ots moaning about the evil colonialists.

Is your bitterness against whitey because he was so evil while you're so righteous or are you just bitter that for thousands of years, they've comprehensively proven themselves a superior civilization and your ego and self-deluded pride and insecurity can't handle it? grin

In the past also blacks built a great Egyptian civilization where whites came tos learn from.

1 Like

Re: My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by Lordave: 7:45pm On Feb 02, 2016
Rossikk:

Ignorant dullard. Go and STUDY history. By the way, civilizations rise and fall, sometimes with nothing left but ruins (if lucky) and have always done so, so it is extremely dumb asking the questions you did, and it's only a sign that you know NOTHING about how the world operates.

Obiri n'ikpo aha?

Maybe your constant names calling is the proof a sophisticated civilisations took place in Africa and by Africans before Europeans burnt them.
Re: My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by Rossikk(m): 7:56pm On Feb 02, 2016
Lordave:
Obiri n'ikpo aha?

Maybe your constant names calling is the proof a sophisticated civilisations took place in Africa and by Africans before Europeans burnt them.

You deserve to be called names if you write false garbage about Africa.
Re: My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by Rossikk(m): 8:06pm On Feb 02, 2016
UyiIredia:

In the past also blacks built a great Egyptian civilization where whites came to learn from.

Exactly. A few quotes from ancient WHITE authors:

Herodotus, ''The Father of History'', stated: "The Colchians who are Egyptian and have Black skin and wooly hair and descend from the army of Sesostris......." - 'Histories' by Herodotus.

Herodotus also states that the Egyptians and 'Ethiopians' [ie Africans south of Egypt] are a joint colony of Ammonians (AMUN).

Aristotle says, "Those who are black are cowards for instance the Egyptians and Ethiopians." 'Physiognomics' VOL 6,11.

Lycinus, Lucian (125 B.C.) states, describing an Egyptian boy, ''this boy is not merely black, he has THICK lips and his legs are too thin."

Diodorus Siculus states: "The Ethiopians say that the Egyptians are colonists sent out by Ethiopians, as Osiris being the leader of the colony."

Diodorus Siculus (49 bc) states: "The Gods favored the Ethiopians whom he believed to be the originators of the Egyptian civilization."

Diodorus: "The Aethiopians (Ethiopians) are high favored with the gods, they were the first of all men created by the gods and were the founders of the Egyptian Civilization."

Ammianus Marcellinus: "The men of Egypt are mostly black or brown with a skinny and desiccated look."

Note he did not say olive, "Tanned", yellow, or white, but He said BLACK and BROWN!
Re: My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by UyiIredia(m): 8:15pm On Feb 02, 2016
DropShot:

He's in the same league with murdered Gadafi of Libya. Today, Libyans are openly and silently regretting falling for the West lies to topple and kill Gadafi. Libya can NEVER know peace again.

True talk. This is why I'm pissed of with smart blokes like Ob1kenobi who have fallen for white lies, brainwashing and whitewashing. So ignorant of why and how whites changed history to make blacks look like non-entities who should forever aspire to be 'more European'. I was once like that. But that is 6 years past.

1 Like

Re: My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 02, 2016
omoharry:
your comment also shows you has complex..for you to refer to all africans as pigs that means you must have really been made to feel like one.We have our weaknesses, so do the western countries but you have no right to call a whole a race a pig...my goodness..If you are ashame of your race, no problem, you are entiltle to your feelings..but dont drag every one down with you that way. We are proud AFricans , yes, our leaders are currupt, some lack vision and some might not have made good decisions in the past but we are still who we are.When you see yourself as dirt why wont the whiteman treate you thesame way.
my dear, u can keep on lying to yourself and living a lie, it doesn't change anything...... The fact u decide to close your eyes during the day and refuse to acknowledge night falls, doesn't mean night won't come..... I might not have the patience and time to write all, but believe me..... If I spend an hour with you, and analyse and discuss how an average black man thinks, ull have no doubt.... BLACKS ARE PIGS , reason why all black nations have mediocrity, dirty environment, poverty, vices, villain , chaos as common characteristics....... I have no complexe.... If I may let you know, the first means of solving a problem is by first identifying it , then acknowledge it, before you could seek redress, but when u keep denying your problems.... failure will be your second name....

You also made a mistake of thinking the problem are the leaders, I laugh at you. go to any civil service office, and see the level of rot, laxity,looting and vandalism that goes on there , the leaders are only a reflection of the people.... They are just showing you what we re.... and what we doing to ourselves...

Madam , I don't want to fill this page, I'll stop here.... when I think of blacks and how we think and behave like animals I get so emotional and passionate, sometimes I hold back tears barely..... A race that have refused to advance and match their colonisers , while other races have gone far advaced (Asians, arabs) , it's painful...

4 Likes

Re: My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by UyiIredia(m): 8:19pm On Feb 02, 2016
Rossikk:

Exactly. A few quotes from ancient WHITE authors:

Herodotus, ''The Father of History'', stated: "The Colchians who are Egyptian and have Black skin and wooly hair and descend from the army of Sesostris......." - 'Histories' by Herodotus.

Herodotus also states that the Egyptians and 'Ethiopians' [ie Africans south of Egypt] are a joint colony of Ammonians (AMUN).

Aristotle says, "Those who are black are cowards for instance the Egyptians and Ethiopians." 'Physiognomics' VOL 6,11.

Lycinus, Lucian (125 B.C.) states, describing an Egyptian boy, ''this boy is not merely black, he has THICK lips and his legs are too thin."

Diodorus Siculus states: "The Ethiopians say that the Egyptians are colonists sent out by Ethiopians, as Osiris being the leader of the colony."

Diodorus Siculus (49 bc) states: "The Gods favored the Ethiopians whom he believed to be the originators of the Egyptian civilization."

Diodorus: "The Aethiopians (Ethiopians) are high favored with the gods, they were the first of all men created by the gods and were the founders of the Egyptian Civilization."

Ammianus Marcellinus: "The men of Egypt are mostly black or brown with a skinny and desiccated look."

Note he did not say olive, "Tanned", yellow, or white, but He said BLACK and BROWN!

Thanks for the info. If not that I am managing MB on Android I would have searched for links to PDFs that detail how whites damaged many artworks and artifcats in Egypt out of peurilw aupremaciat thinking since they could not accept the fact that blacks built the worlds oldest civilization.

2 Likes

Re: My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 02, 2016
Guyman02:

Go back to CNN and Aljazeera; this site is not for low thinkers like you
you are the low thinker my friend, I can bet my life u know nothing about public relationship.... I work where I relate with the populace and communities...... 4 to 5 years ago, I was thinking like you till reality downed on me...

And u all keep on making this grave mistake..... The problem is not the leaders..... It is us, the populace blacks have a dark mind, we do not think like humans, a black man does not project their lives beyond 1 year... A black man cannot see a collective good, it has to be him and him alone..... how will u explain a community that will fight company coming to fix their road , until you "settle them" (the few chiefs) .... The leaders are only a reflection of the people.... They are showing us who we are, same thing we see in our police, armed forces and other government parastatals .... its quite unfortunate....

1 Like

Re: My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 02, 2016
adconline:

What are u watching? What have your demigods like Mugabe and Ghadafi built? Mugabe daughter studied in Singapore and lived in a $10m penthouse when her country folks live in poverty and crossibg to RSA for food??
While Mugabe goes around blaming the west for all African problems, but still drives West-made cars; wears west-made suit; lives in a palace all decorated with western furniture and tapestries.. Wear Rolex and Patek watches.. How come universities and hospitals in Zimbawe aren't the best Africa??
forget those foolish kids on the platform that know absolutely nothing...
Re: My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 02, 2016
Saladin25:

you wrote rubbish. Who sponsored Mobutu to get to power America and Belgium. For many years Mobutu was on CIA payroll. You lick white man's butt. Mugabe has never Abd would never succumb to those imperialist
. I don't comment to ignorance and stupidity; but I just had to reply u, cus ur is the crass type; the extreme.. I'll cry if I get to find out u are educated... (it is ur type they see; and reaffirm why Nigerian certificates re worthless outside our shores.)
Re: My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by Rich4god(m): 9:42pm On Feb 02, 2016
Lordave:
Do you have what it takes to stand up to the West?

Standing up is not the problem but the areas and reasons you chose to stand up.

Can you give me a tangible reason why those buffoons you call African leaders discussed to pull out from ICC treaty?
You should ask yoursef dis question.... Why is it that majority of those persecuted in ICC are Africans.... Abi na only us commit war crimes.... Go to ICC website and see that the most recent cases is all about Africans...
Re: My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by Saladin25(m): 9:48pm On Feb 02, 2016
Raymondenyi:
. I don't comment to ignorance and stupidity; but I just had to reply u, cus ur is the crass type; the extreme.. I'll cry if I get to find out u are educated... (it is ur type they see; and reaffirm why Nigerian certificates re worthless outside our shores.)
I still say it you write rubbish. If you are well educated you won't typed that rubbish. Please do research. I don't have your time
Re: My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by blueAgent(m): 10:01pm On Feb 02, 2016
Saladin25:

you know nothing. no time to waste on. My last word for you is no matter how you love or like white you can never be like them.

U are running.Lol.. i never wanted to be white .am just inspired by them. and that's my goal to acheive things white's aspire to do.
Re: My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by Lordave: 10:05pm On Feb 02, 2016
Rich4god:
You should ask yoursef dis question.... Why is it that majority of those persecuted in ICC are Africans.... Abi na only us commit war crimes.... Go to ICC website and see that the most recent cases is all about Africans...
That's the problem with you guys! Crying because it is mainly Africans that are being prosecuted. By the way, did you ask yourself if those Africans being prosecuted are guilty of what they are charged with?
So Gbagbo, Taylor and co should be released because Bush and Blair weren't arrested?

Aren't you guys shooting yourselves in the foot? Y'all claim pro African and want development of Africa but get upset when a murderous criminal that calls himself African leader gets arrested.
You want the progress of Africa yet you want Taylors, Gbagbos, Idi Amins walking freely in Africa, is it for role modelling or what?

3 Likes

Re: My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by blueAgent(m): 10:38pm On Feb 02, 2016
Rossikk:
Thousands of years my foot. The whites only emerged from their caves a few hundred years ago after black Africans had led the world in civilization for thousands of years, and even then, only with the help of black African Moors, who dragged Europe out of their Dark Ages and into their Renaissance. You think we don't know the truth? Dunce brainwashed by white supremacist false rendition of history. Get this you bum - There would have been NO Industrial Revolution without the thousands of years of black scientific and cultural ingenuity leading up to it. So blacks have EVERY RIGHT to be proud of themselves and their race. Now run off back to Stormfront, you white racist dog. Oh, and we can't wait for armed robbers to break into your house, kill you and your family, and loot your property, so we can say they 'earned it under the Darwinian code'. Nasty demon. You think you 'earned' the right to invade Africa and kill people to steal their land. And you wonder why Mugabe detests you and your ilk? Go and steal land there today like your forbears, and claim you earned it, let Mugabe cut your stinking body into a million pieces. THIEF.

Clown like you .Europeans live in caves. the same Europeans that had four major empires that ruled this world.From persains and medes,Babaylonian,Greek and Roman empire.
Egypt were blacks myth .the same Egypt that was saved from famine by joseph 's planning ,co-ordination and adminstrative abilities .

So moors civilized Europe. i guess they also civilized Romans and Greeks , who dominated this world even before the first moor ever existed.stop contradicting yourself.

Knoweledge is progressive. blacks cannot posses all this knoweledge and abilities U cliam and all of a sudden they are now in shambles .even if whites stole your ideas. did they also steal black man's brain or capacity to produce more ideas.

RIP to A man who lost his live today. under strange circumstances . not suprised when u just finish building a house it calls for envy in African setting ( native doctor things u know) Black lives matter. shit tell that to your kinsmen before dey summon U to their shrine 4 buy a car or build that house u worked for. typical morons.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dogara Threatens To Sue Premium Times / Dilapidated Roads In Ijeshatedo Surulere Lagos / After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.