Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Help!!!!! Sleep is destroying my sex life... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!!!! Sleep is destroying my sex life... (5176 Views)

Help! Bwest Is Destroying My Reputation / Olamiadara Adedayo: My Sex Video Was Leaked By My Boyfriend After We Had Sex / Naija Sex Story: My Sex Marathon With Dami's Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!!!! Sleep is destroying my sex life... by mallamseifaldin(m): 5:21pm On Jan 31, 2016
Dear Nairalanders!!!! I am married for 4 years with two kids ........
Please I need advice from experts on this forum...I just got a new job which makes me live home by 5am in the morning because I resume work by 7am, then get home by 9pm everyday except on sundays......I am always busy at work which make me completely tired whenever I get home.....
My wife makes sure my meal is ready whenever I get home.... After eating my dinner the only thing on my mind is SLEEP.....I LOVE MY WIFE SO MUCH.....

THE PROBLEM
My wife's libido seem to be so high...All She want is S*X whenever i am back from work, but I am not interested because I am already exhausted..
I have begged her to allow me rest for at least two hours so I can gain my strength.... She will never agree she wants it at that moment...
We always have S*X on Sundays but she feels it is not enough....
Please I need mature responses......

Please help me......

Lalasticala plsssssssss before it get out of hand...
Re: Help!!!!! Sleep is destroying my sex life... by Strahovski1(m): 5:22pm On Jan 31, 2016
Hmm man you have to explain to your wife that you are tired and you need your rest.

And sometimes you can still do it but do it in positions whereby you do less work e.g put her on top that way you won't do much. And try to have sex in the morning too that can also help her.

4 Likes

Re: Help!!!!! Sleep is destroying my sex life... by Mario1989(m): 5:23pm On Jan 31, 2016
I feel ur pains sir. Try and talk to ur wife about it and also involve God through prayers so that she doesn't cheat on u.
The Lord is ur strength.
Re: Help!!!!! Sleep is destroying my sex life... by jorhney(m): 5:24pm On Jan 31, 2016
get her a Love Machine
Re: Help!!!!! Sleep is destroying my sex life... by Cutehector(m): 5:31pm On Jan 31, 2016
Mr man u have no excuse! U have to perform ur duties as a man in d house! sad

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!!!! Sleep is destroying my sex life... by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 31, 2016
Try get another job biko, you cant afford to deny your woman her marriage right and happiness.

If you continue with this job, you will most likely end up unhappy in future.

4 Likes

Re: Help!!!!! Sleep is destroying my sex life... by Ab025(m): 5:52pm On Jan 31, 2016
That's the problem of working in lagos, xpecially with the private coys.......... It takes away a part of ur sex life!

3 Likes

Re: Help!!!!! Sleep is destroying my sex life... by octopusfreaky(f): 6:11pm On Jan 31, 2016
Ab025:
That's the problem of working in lagos, xpecially with the private coys.......... It takes away a part of ur sex life!
really? i doubt it. My boooo no dey tire oo for that kind tin despite lasgidi stress he even comes late at night11:30 pm.hehehehe lucky me grin grin grin
Re: Help!!!!! Sleep is destroying my sex life... by Aremu01(m): 6:12pm On Jan 31, 2016
I am guessing u stay in lag
Re: Help!!!!! Sleep is destroying my sex life... by lomprico(m): 6:15pm On Jan 31, 2016
mallamseifaldin:
Dear Nairalanders!!!! I am married for 4 years with two kids ........
Please I need advice from experts on this forum...I just got a new job which makes me live home by 5am in the morning because I resume work by 7am, then get home by 9pm everyday except on sundays......I am always busy at work which make me completely tired whenever I get home.....
My wife makes sure my meal is ready whenever I get home.... After eating my dinner the only thing on my mind is SLEEP.....I LOVE MY WIFE SO MUCH.....

THE PROBLEM
My wife's libido seem to be so high...All She want is S*X whenever i am back from work, but I am not interested because I am already exhausted..
I have begged her to allow me rest for at least two hours so I can gain my strength.... She will never agree she wants it at that moment...
We always have S*X on Sundays but she feels it is not enough....
Please I need mature responses......

Please help me......

Lalasticala plsssssssss before it get out of hand...
Relocate closer to ur work place.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!!! Sleep is destroying my sex life... by shegxi(m): 6:16pm On Jan 31, 2016
Speechless3:
Try get another job biko, you cant afford to deny your woman her marriage right and happiness.

na so job easy to find?
if he doesn't work hard to make ends meet it is same woman dat will abuse d life out of him about how his mates work so hard bt d onli thing he knws how to do is sex.
wifeys concern and need is also legitimate. they shld both talk and agree to compromise, dats d onli feasible solution.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!!! Sleep is destroying my sex life... by refiner(f): 6:16pm On Jan 31, 2016
ur wife ought to understand how stressed out u are likely to be after such long hours of work....make her understand, plead wif her buh if she still don't wanna consider...den u sex her every day and everytime....

den she will finally rest,wen dey sacks u from work!
Re: Help!!!!! Sleep is destroying my sex life... by refiner(f): 6:18pm On Jan 31, 2016
Speechless3:

really?...getting a new job?...as if getting job in dis present day is as easy as singing poems!

1 Like

Re: Help!!!!! Sleep is destroying my sex life... by ZeeAfrica(f): 6:21pm On Jan 31, 2016
Ask her to stop being selfish, and understand yo situation. Its never easy wit such hours. And make her understand dat her resorting to cheating wud b evil of her, coz marriage is abt compromise. After all, u r working so hard so dat u can feed her. So she must also comprimise and understand yo situation. N b happy with sunday sex. Some ppl r selfish joor

1 Like

Re: Help!!!!! Sleep is destroying my sex life... by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 31, 2016
refiner:

really?...getting a new job?...as if getting job in dis present day is as easy as singing poems!

That is why i said he should try. Marriage is becoming fragile these days. Any compromise we make should be in favour of our homes.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!!! Sleep is destroying my sex life... by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 31, 2016
shegxi:
na so job easy to find?
if he doesn't work hard to make ends meet it is same woman dat will abuse d life out of him about how his mates work so hard bt d onli thing he knws how to do is sex.
wifeys concern and need is also legitimate. they shld both talk and agree to compromise, dats d onli feasible solution.
My own is that whatever agreement the reach, their sex life should not take the back seat. Shikena

1 Like

Re: Help!!!!! Sleep is destroying my sex life... by endowednicky(f): 6:48pm On Jan 31, 2016
To me,I don't think work should be an excuse in your sex life ...all u just have to do is before you put sleep in mind,have together that bedroom talk,a little chatty/romantic talk,to cover the stress of the day,you can as well,use that medium to also explain your hectic day @work,and if she's the understanding wife, she'll be the one to tell you to sleep so you could wake up early to prepare for the nextday.
Mind you,the sex shouldn't be a 7 days a week thing..@least you can pick like 2-4 days to have sex.you shouldn't use work and tiredness as an excuse for not being romantic with her,..else,she'll think you are cheating.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!!! Sleep is destroying my sex life... by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 31, 2016
Sounds like the lady after my own heart....I don't blame her. grin

Op, o, you ought to feel good that your wife still 'wants' you like that. Ah, nothing like a woman in heat..... embarassed

Give her a couple more years, and she will 'cool' off, if you can keep up. lipsrsealed

You got three choices:

1. Quit/loose your job while/and satisfy her sex cravings. Though, make sure she is okay with you guys and the kids shacking up under 3rd mainland bridge begging for food etc...or wherever homeless lagosians/Nigerians go. sad

2. Meet her in the middle by cutting back hours (if that is a choice for you and your employer)

3. Or carry on with work as is, give her what's left over at the end of the day. Drink an energy drink and make her orgasm in 5 minutes. Also, make sunday a sex marathon whereby you leave her paralyzed, speechless and flushed. If you can keep this up for few months, she will eventually get sexually burned out/exhausted.

On a more serious note though, that your wife is acting a bit immature. Tell her, it's either sex or she and kids are hungry and homeless. I am sure she will wise up in no time. Especially, if she keeps sexing like that and more babies +2 kids. If she doesn't wake up, then she needs serious help. She gat mo' prablam fo' so', fer shizzle, my nizzle.

Good luck. Sorry for you, If this story is real. A sexually frustrated wife is an affair waiting to happen, unless she gat incredible self control....oh and Jesus. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Help!!!!! Sleep is destroying my sex life... by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 31, 2016
Am here to learn and read comments

1 Like

Re: Help!!!!! Sleep is destroying my sex life... by skyfaze(m): 8:23pm On Jan 31, 2016
Sir, my advice is for you to get her a job or start-up something for her to be doing, by d time she comes back, dats when she will know what u pass through everyday

3 Likes

Re: Help!!!!! Sleep is destroying my sex life... by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 31, 2016
Brother she is your wife and not just some random girlfriend. I know how tired one can be. I wake 3.30am and return home to 10pm. But remember this is part of your duties as her husband because you would not want her to get satisfaction elsewhere.

Try atleast twice during the week and weekends also. Rather than complaining and making her look like a nymphomaniac, just lovingly explain to her . Dont let your marriage suffer because of work. Its not worth it. Try to balance everything

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!!! Sleep is destroying my sex life... by shegxi(m): 8:29pm On Jan 31, 2016
Speechless3:
My own is that whatever agreement the reach, their sex life should not take the back seat. Shikena
worse is if dere finances suffer.
Re: Help!!!!! Sleep is destroying my sex life... by cruzita(f): 8:29pm On Jan 31, 2016
it is her right so she is not wrong to demand for it.so all u have to do is get another job,so that your marriage doesn't suffer
Re: Help!!!!! Sleep is destroying my sex life... by drmikeadams(m): 8:29pm On Jan 31, 2016
grin grin ur simply pushing her to look for another option.... ;DBut then ....I can service her on ur behalf.....pm grin
Re: Help!!!!! Sleep is destroying my sex life... by NiRfreak(m): 8:29pm On Jan 31, 2016
I wonder how just talking to the wife will quench her sexual urge....Some people even said she should understand....imagine! understand what? Can mere understanding calm a hornyy woman? Probably they meant she should understand and find someone else while the husband is away to drill her honey pvssy. Guy, stop looking for excuse, or else someone else will perform your duty for you.....To help your situation, get high while coming home to energise and relax your nerves....and that could also put you in the mood to bang the hell outta her.
Re: Help!!!!! Sleep is destroying my sex life... by captainking(m): 8:32pm On Jan 31, 2016
Cutehector:
Mr man u have no excuse! U have to perform ur duties as a man in d house! sad
young man... You don't understand the op's cry... It happens to lots of married couple.. What the op needs is supplement and vitamins to balance his internal systems.. True.. One wud be super exhausted after long hours of work.. But with the right vitamin supplements... You are good to go...
Re: Help!!!!! Sleep is destroying my sex life... by captainking(m): 8:36pm On Jan 31, 2016
Op.. Try to take some vitamins supplements.. It will help take away the stress... Esp after work... Cos I know work drains a lot of energy...a lot of persons here are students.. And don't understand the ops point of view... You can speak to any nutritionist or doctor... And they would recommend the same.. Am sure it wasn't like this when you were single or when you were not working...
Re: Help!!!!! Sleep is destroying my sex life... by captainking(m): 8:38pm On Jan 31, 2016
All the same.. Don't let too much work ruin ur sex life...
Re: Help!!!!! Sleep is destroying my sex life... by shegxi(m): 8:40pm On Jan 31, 2016
captainking:
young man... You don't understand the op's cry... It happens to lots of married couple.. What the op needs is supplement and vitamins to balance his internal systems.. True.. One wud be super exhausted after long hours of work.. But with the right vitamin supplements... You are good to go...
even wit vitamins and supplement, it is dangerous and culd have adverse effects.......dats y we hear cases of people dying during sex or people just collapsing and die.
u will now hear things like "and d man was healthy", "his village people must be behind it", nt knowing d man was already in overdrive. the couple shld determine wat is most important. dere sexual life or finance?
even if d man is to get a new job, they must come to an agreement of how to cope for the time being.
Re: Help!!!!! Sleep is destroying my sex life... by success10(m): 8:43pm On Jan 31, 2016
TRY AND FIND WORK FOR HER...
OR OPEN A SUPERMARKET.....

... BY THEN, HER LIBIDO WILL REDUCE DRASTICALLY.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!!!!! Sleep is destroying my sex life... by Poseidon000: 8:53pm On Jan 31, 2016
NiRfreak:
I wonder how just talking to the wife will quench her sexual urge....Some people even said she should understand....imagine! understand what? Can mere understanding calm a hornyy woman? Probably they meant she should understand and find someone else while the husband is away to drill her honey pvssy. Guy, stop looking for excuse, or else someone else will perform your duty for you.....To help your situation, get high while coming home to energise and relax your nerves....and that could also put you in the mood to bang the hell outta her.
[size=13pt]
If you know the health implication of constant sex, you wouldn't have made the above assertion.

With each sperm release he makes. the brain and body is denied essential nutrients for developement, which leads to hair loss,weak immune system,mood swing, mental bankruptcy etc, and when those nutrients doesn't get replenished. Your body feeds on it self for survival.
NOTE: it takes months to replenish those things.

Its an abysmal situation for a man, especially one who does mental tasking job.

It is selfishness and inconsiderate to continue demanding sex from the dude incessantly

Health comes first.

If him con die, no be another man go dey shine the congo?
[/size]
Re: Help!!!!! Sleep is destroying my sex life... by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 31, 2016
I bet your next post would be... "Please help my wife is cheating one me..
I went to work blah blah.. undecided
working till night makes u tired as much as that? I thought people do it to reduce stress..
Shaa #teamvirgin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Says A Boy & A Girl Can't Be Friends (photos) / Why Is Morning Sex So Sweet? Watch This Leaked Whatsapp Video / Advice To Men Before Getting Married !!! (must read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.