Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,175 members, 7,815,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Ten Signs That Show He Is Only After The Cookie - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ten Signs That Show He Is Only After The Cookie (1866 Views)

Ladies Ten Signs He Just Wants To Have Sex With You / Ten Signs He's Into You! / Ten Signs He's Into You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ten Signs That Show He Is Only After The Cookie by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 31, 2016
You know the body language: eye contact and all that. What’s harder is knowing whether he’s interested in a relationship with you, or in getting his rocks off in time for breakfast. According to askmen, here are ten signs he is only after sex.

1. He’s brilliant at eye contact

Eye-contact is extremely seductive – and no-strings men know this. These players are all about getting sex, and they’ll only stay for breakfast if it involves hand relief and a quick goodbye.
Players are masters of body language. They know to lean in as you speak, to brush your arm with theirs and let your knees touch for a moment longer than necessary. Most of all, they’re very good at eye contact.
A guy who wants you for more than sex will be too nervous for all this stuff. He’ll get goose bumps and mess up his words. He’ll find it especially hard to meet your eye, because it’ll make him blush like a baboon’s bum.

2. He talks about himself more than about you

He wants to impress you, because that’s his way into your knickers. He’ll talk about his exotic travels, his amazing career and the women that want him.

But he wouldn’t want to know much about you.
3. He avoids serious topics
He won’t discuss personal matters, because he doesn’t want to run the risk of you hugging him or, horrors, opening up your own baggage.
4. Friends aren’t part of the conversation

A no-strings man doesn’t want to involve you in his life. His friends are more important than you are, so he won’t chat to you about them and he certainly won’t introduce you.

5. He chooses your date venue

6. He’s dismayed by a gift

If you’ve been chatting online for a while, you might think it’s nice to bring along a little pressie. Big risk.

If he opens it with blushing pleasure and says “my turn next time,” you’re doing well. If he says “you shouldn’t have,” goes silent and looks uncomfortable, he’s terrified that you’re about to start sending out wedding invitations.

7. He spends on you

This is a tricky one. Not all bill-splitting men are just after sex, and not all bill-payers are after a relationship. In fact, lavishing you with drinks and expensive dinner is part of the player’s sex-getting strategy.

8. He can’t keep his hands off you

If you’re on a 10th date with a guy who can’t control his public displays of affection, lucky you! Always nice to have a boyfriend who thinks you’re the sexiest thing alive.
But most men will only paw you on a first date if they don’t want a relationship. They know that women want gentlemen, but if they’re only after sex they don’t care about the impression they’re making.

9. He doesn’t chat or cuddle after sex

Once he’s got you back to his place (or yours) it’ll be fast and furious. He won’t spend time worrying about how to please you, because he’s the one who counts. Afterwards, he’ll roll over and sleep!

10. He doesn’t call

If a man doesn’t call after you had sex on a first date, it doesn’t mean that he’s shy or playing hard to get. It means he’s got what he wanted.

A man who really likes you will call, probably within 24 hours of your first date. It won’t be a booty call, either. He’ll want to chat, and to hear the sound of your voice, and he’ll be terrified. Be nice to him – he could be around for a while.

stolen from
naijasinglegirl.com
by vsaint
Re: Ten Signs That Show He Is Only After The Cookie by Cutehector(m): 5:29pm On Jan 31, 2016
Mchew.. a guy can be d sweetest person on earth just to get tha cookie.

It's a pity da ladies will always continue to fall for dat.
Re: Ten Signs That Show He Is Only After The Cookie by Mario1989(m): 5:30pm On Jan 31, 2016
*just passing*
Re: Ten Signs That Show He Is Only After The Cookie by Olusanya333(m): 5:31pm On Jan 31, 2016
Wow!! what an interesting nonsense. Been a long time I have read such piece!

BTW looking for a natural way to shed them weight? Check my signature and profile
Re: Ten Signs That Show He Is Only After The Cookie by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 31, 2016
I think We Smart chicks already know this...cool

Thanks for telling Us what we already know!grin
Re: Ten Signs That Show He Is Only After The Cookie by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 31, 2016
it does not matter whether u know or not

shit still works every time
Re: Ten Signs That Show He Is Only After The Cookie by Akkord4gov: 5:37pm On Jan 31, 2016
Estharfabian:

You might know and yet still be a victim 100 times

Your profile pix though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ten Signs That Show He Is Only After The Cookie by doyinisaac(m): 5:37pm On Jan 31, 2016
Estharfabian:

Every lady is smart but smarter guys will make the smart lady look dumb after eating her cookies......dem dey tell you the truth you dey form smart...grin

@op a guy might not do any of these things and all he wants is Still the sex......***yimu***..some guys can make you u look at them as a lover boy but they are James Bond....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ten Signs That Show He Is Only After The Cookie by Cutehector(m): 5:46pm On Jan 31, 2016
doyinisaac:
Every lady is smart but smarter guys will make the smart lady look dumb after eating her cookies......dem dey tell you the truth you dey form smart...grin

@op a guy might not do any of these things and all he wants is Still the sex......***yimu***..some guys can make you u look at them as a lover boy but they are James Bond....
Lol females will always be females.
Re: Ten Signs That Show He Is Only After The Cookie by Topestbilly(m): 5:55pm On Jan 31, 2016
U sha won post by force...

U mean any guy with dis attributes are casting-over?

U must be joking..
Re: Ten Signs That Show He Is Only After The Cookie by ronald4lif(m): 6:08pm On Jan 31, 2016
Cutehector:
Mchew.. a guy can be d sweetest person on earth just to get tha cookie.

It's a pity da ladies will always continue to fall for dat.

Don't you want them to keep falling. Do you want conji to destroy mens. lipsrsealed
Re: Ten Signs That Show He Is Only After The Cookie by Cutehector(m): 6:11pm On Jan 31, 2016
ronald4lif:

Don't you want them to keep falling. Do you want conji to destroy mens. lipsrsealed
of course I want them to keep falling.. it's a pirry to dem cheesy

It's always been abt men.. isn't it? wink
Re: Ten Signs That Show He Is Only After The Cookie by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 31, 2016
It saddens me that sex has been debased to much that it is now compared to "the cookie".
I still believe sex is an act shared out of a mutual feeling of attraction between both parties.
No one is giving the other anything. It's a shared experience.

2 Likes

Re: Ten Signs That Show He Is Only After The Cookie by Monalisa185(f): 6:18pm On Jan 31, 2016
na only the poster above me get sense for this thread
Re: Ten Signs That Show He Is Only After The Cookie by ronald4lif(m): 6:20pm On Jan 31, 2016
Cutehector:
of course I want them to keep falling.. it's a pirry to dem cheesy

It's always been abt men.. isn't it? wink

Lol. But it's no pity to anyone as the nookie is beneficial to both party, infact more beneficial to them sef. We're just helping their ministry.

Life it's about interest, we discover ours and exploit any credulous individual who makes themselves available. So, yea it's all about guys.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ten Signs That Show He Is Only After The Cookie by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 31, 2016
Akkord4gov:

You might know and yet still be a victim 100 times

Your profile pix though
Well, only if i really wanna be A Victim..undecided

Lol. what's wrong with My dp?shocked

Re: Ten Signs That Show He Is Only After The Cookie by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 31, 2016
doyinisaac:

No offense Buh I Think I'm smarter.

And what's with this Annoying Cliché Thing Y'all like saying? "Eat the Cookie and dump You"

Like, Can't a Girl dump A guy instead? after eating his "Cucumber" ofcourse?
I'd only Open A Jar of my precious Cookie if I want to. and he wants to leave after tasting it? then, to hell with him!

Re: Ten Signs That Show He Is Only After The Cookie by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 31, 2016
Monalisa185:
na only the poster above me get sense for this thread

I'm a faddist for your kinda girl. WoW! Rare species!!
Re: Ten Signs That Show He Is Only After The Cookie by Deejavuu(f): 6:59pm On Jan 31, 2016
PushMusic:
It saddens me that sex has been debased to much that it is now compared to "the cookie".
I still believe sex is an act shared out of a mutual feeling of attraction between both parties.
No one is giving the other anything. It's a shared experience.

You get sense!

2 Likes

Re: Ten Signs That Show He Is Only After The Cookie by Akkord4gov: 7:29pm On Jan 31, 2016
Estharfabian:
Well, only if i really wanna be A Victim..undecided

Lol. what's wrong with My dp?shocked

As you don reply my mention with smiley now,hope the "like" you have for me go increase grin

Your dp says a lot, that you are smart or thinking you are smart but maybe you never meet Mr Smart,your smartness go just be like a drop of water in an ocean

(1) (Reply)

Is She Too Old For Me? / My Husband Is Too Rough In Bed / Guy Be Honest Can You Date Plus Size Lady Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.