Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Reading But Find It Difficult To Remember After Getting To Hall - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Reading But Find It Difficult To Remember After Getting To Hall (447 Views)

Why It Is Difficult To Graduate With First-class In Nigeria / Hilarious Relay Race Video As Boy Runs Back To The Start After Getting A Baton / 7 Ways To Remember Everything You Read In The Exam Hall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reading But Find It Difficult To Remember After Getting To Hall by businessman7(m): 7:21pm On Jan 31, 2016
good day people please I need your help I do read but if I get to exam hall I don't remember all I have read please what can I do I don't want any co in any of my papers please advice me
Re: Reading But Find It Difficult To Remember After Getting To Hall by temblor(m): 7:26pm On Jan 31, 2016
Chai!!! Even your grammar, punctuations' and spellings you've forgotten? Your ailment has no cure, sorry. I'll have suggested technical schools, but it's risky bro.
Re: Reading But Find It Difficult To Remember After Getting To Hall by businessman7(m): 7:41pm On Jan 31, 2016
[quote author=temblor post=42499784]Chai!!! Even your grammar, punctuations' and spellings you've forgotten? Your ailment has no cure, sorry. I'll have suggested technical schools, but it's risky bro.[/quote leave the grammar at least you understand what I wrote except if you want to pretend you don't know please I just need your advice

1 Like

Re: Reading But Find It Difficult To Remember After Getting To Hall by okaku(m): 7:44pm On Jan 31, 2016
businessman7:
good day people please I need your help I do read but if I get to exam hall I don't remember all I have read please what can I do I don't want any co in any of my papers please advice me
all you need to do is to read, re-read and re-read. Research shows that we forget 5% of what we have read in 24hours. So the best trick is to re-inforce what you have read by re-reading.
All the best and I wish you success
Re: Reading But Find It Difficult To Remember After Getting To Hall by temblor(m): 7:54pm On Jan 31, 2016
Sorry. Here's my advice.
Choose a peaceful, comfortable and adequate weather and time, such as 10pm or 4 to 5am. This is to avoid unnecessary distractions. Don't cram during study. Rather try learning to jot down points on a jotter. Try a study group where discussions even outside study hours with brainstorming at ease, inclusive with jokes. Don't be shy, depressed nor nervous, during these exercises; before you leave for the exam hall and during the exams. Lastly, study past question papers and get enough rest before studying and the exams time. I wish you good luck in all.
Re: Reading But Find It Difficult To Remember After Getting To Hall by MedicalSamwise(m): 7:55pm On Jan 31, 2016
Op, u are suffering from FEAR!!!....A VERY DANGEROUS DISEASE

SYMPTOMS:
(A) HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE.
B) CONSTANT HEADACHES
C)ANXIETY DISORDER
.D) AT D MENTION OF EXAM, UR BP SKY ROCKETS TO 150/100.
E) PATIENTS FORGETS TINZ TOO MUCH .
TREATMENT
.(1) PATIENTS SHUD USE ISSAIH 50 VS 7 EVERY MORNING AND NYT (2 DOSE PER DAY).
(2) PATIENT SHUD UNDERSTAND THAT BEING AFRAID OF EXAM DOESNT MEAN U WONT WRITE D EXAM ANYMORE...U STILL GONNA WRITE IT ANYWAYS...WHETHER U ARE SCARED OR NOT...SO Y SCARED?..
.(3)PATIENTS SHUD EAT MORE VITAMINS

BLESS!!!

(1) (Reply)

NECO 2016 May/june Registration Begins - Details Here / The Long Awaited AAU Matric Is Tomorrow Tuesday , 9th February 2016 / Sap Basis Online Training In France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.