Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Coke With Meals Is Not Better Together - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coke With Meals Is Not Better Together (1553 Views)

Nigerian Meals That Kills Body Fat / What Coke Does To Your Body in 60 minutes / The Dangers Of Drinking Soda, Energy Drinks, Coke Or Mineral Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coke With Meals Is Not Better Together by samorijack(m): 8:35am On Jun 30, 2009
COKE WITH MEALS BETTER TOGETHER : We should not expose our children and people to this very dangerous messeage. The health costs of consuming a coke a day are great, Diabeties, Obesity, etc NAFDAC, should check the advertiorials of these multinationals,whose main concerns remains the bottom line at the expense of the health of those addictied to their toxins.
Re: Coke With Meals Is Not Better Together by informat09(m): 10:24am On Jun 30, 2009
why can't peolple just drink good old water with their meals.

it's pisses me off when i see people addicted to soft drinks,
Re: Coke With Meals Is Not Better Together by dominique(f): 12:46pm On Jun 30, 2009
its all boils down to self discipline and control of the people, why must you consume soda cos its readily available. i went to a programme where coke and biscuits was served all week, i only collected it once all week whereas some of the people went for second rounds cos they want to "enjoy their money". that knid of mentality can be so infuriating.
Re: Coke With Meals Is Not Better Together by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 30, 2009
dominique:

its all boils down to self discipline and control of the people, why must you consume soda cos its readily available. i went to a programme where coke and biscuits was served all week, i only collected it once all week whereas some of the people went for second rounds cos they want to "enjoy their money". that knid of mentality can be so infuriating.
Lol
Re: Coke With Meals Is Not Better Together by iice(f): 4:50am On Jul 02, 2009
Parents should enforce the no soda thing. When we were kids, we weren't allowed sodas only at special occasions. I can drink it anyhow now if i want to but like dominique said, discipline. . .

(1) (Reply)

Why Am I Always NERVOUS? / One Of The World's Fattest Men Has Died At The Age Of 39 / 11things The Green Tea Does You Probably Didn't Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.