Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

BEWARE (for Those Using Whatsapp Wiki Search) - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / BEWARE (for Those Using Whatsapp Wiki Search) (59117 Views)

For Those Using(or That Used) Tecno Phantom 5, 6 And 6plus... / Those Using Glo 4g Please Name Your Location / How To Continue Using Whatsapp On BB and Symbian Even After 2017 Suspension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BEWARE (for Those Using Whatsapp Wiki Search) by tpiar: 6:18pm On Feb 01, 2016
kiltoko1:
Which one be wike search?

wiki search.
Re: BEWARE (for Those Using Whatsapp Wiki Search) by Echatbook: 6:22pm On Feb 01, 2016
Well Firstly you need to know that the bot is unofficial, whatsapp does not support that since its a closed source project.

And if you would like to play games, read news, get updates for movies, download movies right from your instant messenger then you had better switch to NaijaConnect...
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.naijaconnect.messenger&hl=en
Re: BEWARE (for Those Using Whatsapp Wiki Search) by Slimmath(m): 6:48pm On Feb 01, 2016
krattoss:
typical Africans.. always taking everything too far..

ordinary updates.. u re just panicking.. who do u think u are or what do u think they want from u?

all of em at white house, MTN, and offices that can be infiltrated are not complaining.. now it's one kind village broke slowpoke that is complaining
abi o
Re: BEWARE (for Those Using Whatsapp Wiki Search) by SHAIBULIAR: 6:49pm On Feb 01, 2016
franciskaine:
Hmmm, every good thing must av its price,the risk and challenges.
abeg na wetin dem talk say happen?biko gist me
Re: BEWARE (for Those Using Whatsapp Wiki Search) by charlsecy(m): 7:10pm On Feb 01, 2016
getencored:
pls who knows a number that works...
+917299009438
Re: BEWARE (for Those Using Whatsapp Wiki Search) by wepingtk: 7:21pm On Feb 01, 2016
Na lie jhawe !!!!!! Abeg na the live scores own dey wok 4me who get another number for wiki
Re: BEWARE (for Those Using Whatsapp Wiki Search) by kiltoko1(m): 7:46pm On Feb 01, 2016
tpiar:

wiki search.
just joking
Re: BEWARE (for Those Using Whatsapp Wiki Search) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 01, 2016
duta:
Hi. I work at Duta. We are not interested in spamming, phishing or any other activities. Our hope is to provide people with a service that they enjoy and appreciate. Thanks for using Duta!
hey can u tell them to get an english ver of what they are posting
Re: BEWARE (for Those Using Whatsapp Wiki Search) by duta: 9:32pm On Feb 01, 2016
neocortex:

What do you gain from that ?
Who is your sponsor ?
We are a startup trying to see if we can create a service on Whatsapp that people find useful. We have investors, all details are on www.duta.in. Our investors are well known Silicon Valley investors, like us, they are also curious about creating interesting and useful services on messenger platforms.
Re: BEWARE (for Those Using Whatsapp Wiki Search) by duta: 9:33pm On Feb 01, 2016
Lilbrown007:
hey can u tell them to get an english ver of what they are posting
Everything we do is currently in English. Some things are also in Hindi and other Indian languages given our large user-base in India. When we have enough users who want additional languages, we are happy to create those also. Thanks for your support!

1 Like

Re: BEWARE (for Those Using Whatsapp Wiki Search) by esshman(m): 9:42pm On Feb 01, 2016
teewhydope:
Nonsense! Duta doesn't spam, i've been using it for some months now

Abeg, how did you do it. I saw a post and I tried it but it didn't work. Pls help a bro

www.nairaland.com/2898807/whatsapp-wikipedia-know-whatsapp
Re: BEWARE (for Those Using Whatsapp Wiki Search) by pinkyruledworld(m): 9:48pm On Feb 01, 2016
this op try but u should try and google about duta, the company behind it. If it was nairaland that developed it, una no go talk o.

Make your research well n dont confuse others jarey.

1 Like

Re: BEWARE (for Those Using Whatsapp Wiki Search) by zzzzy: 9:53pm On Feb 01, 2016
duta:

We are a startup trying to see if we can create a service on Whatsapp that people find useful. We have investors, all details are on www.duta.in. Our investors are well known Silicon Valley investors, like us, they are also curious about creating interesting and useful services on messenger platforms.
duta? grin see how u packed them grin grin
Re: BEWARE (for Those Using Whatsapp Wiki Search) by mentorandfriend(m): 12:16am On Feb 02, 2016
duta:
Hi. I work at Duta. We are not interested in spamming, phishing or any other activities. Our hope is to provide people with a service that they enjoy and appreciate. Thanks for using Duta!
Oh yeah. Tell me more. undecided
Re: BEWARE (for Those Using Whatsapp Wiki Search) by teewhydope(m): 12:24am On Feb 02, 2016
esshman:

Abeg, how did you do it. I saw a post and I tried it but it didn't work. Pls help a bro

www.nairaland.com/2898807/whatsapp-wikipedia-know-whatsapp

Just create a group n add diz number +918438242202
Re: BEWARE (for Those Using Whatsapp Wiki Search) by SPG4U(m): 5:43am On Feb 02, 2016
Wizkoko:

Kai, must you heap insults on him? He is just giving you a FREE advice, take it or leave it.

what do you mean by '' Heaping insults''? i dont think it is
Re: BEWARE (for Those Using Whatsapp Wiki Search) by tomiobj(m): 7:11am On Feb 02, 2016
getencored:
pls who knows a number that works, I've tried several

let me bother abt the spams after mine works
+917823997293
+917823997292
Re: BEWARE (for Those Using Whatsapp Wiki Search) by tomiobj(m): 7:15am On Feb 02, 2016
U
Talk2SeaL:
pls can you give me the number? Thanks
use both

Re: BEWARE (for Those Using Whatsapp Wiki Search) by getencored(m): 8:01am On Feb 02, 2016
lanre2009:
This numbers work:
+91 90435 35738
+91 90434 89211
thank you bro...the second number worked...am grateful
Re: BEWARE (for Those Using Whatsapp Wiki Search) by nairamaniac: 2:26pm On Feb 02, 2016
adebayor1490:
Is that all? I'm fine with it........ I've change the settings from auto download so that it won't fill ma gallery with those pictures
hi. please how or where do I change my own settings from "auto-download"? they are sending pictures directly to my gallery like mad.
Re: BEWARE (for Those Using Whatsapp Wiki Search) by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 03, 2016
nairamaniac:

hi. please how or where do I change my own settings from "auto-download"? they are sending pictures directly to my gallery like mad.
Go to settings in your WhatsApp..... click on chats and calls, then media auto download, when using Mobile data, tick on the 3 options . And that's it. it'll stop ur WhatsApp from downloading those pictures automatically

Re: BEWARE (for Those Using Whatsapp Wiki Search) by Nobody: 8:35am On Feb 03, 2016
wepingtk:
Na lie jhawe !!!!!! Abeg na the live scores own dey wok 4me who get another number for wiki
just type *info or +info and read the instructions..... they gat many services..... and they'll give u their numbers
Re: BEWARE (for Those Using Whatsapp Wiki Search) by nairamaniac: 9:22am On Feb 03, 2016
adebayor1490:
Go to settings in your WhatsApp..... click on chats and calls, then media auto download, when using Mobile data, tick on the 3 options . And that's it. it'll stop ur WhatsApp from downloading those pictures automatically
Thanks a lot. that was very helpful.
pls one more thing:
in that same CHATS AND CALLS column,
there's a side that says "CHAT BACK UP". That is under "AUTO-MEDIA DOWNLOAD".
Please, what is the usefulness of backing-up Chats?

Re: BEWARE (for Those Using Whatsapp Wiki Search) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 03, 2016
nairamaniac:

Thanks a lot. that was very helpful.
pls one more thing:
in that same CHATS AND CALLS column,
there's a side that says "CHAT BACK UP". That is under "AUTO-MEDIA DOWNLOAD".
Please, what is the usefulness of backing-up Chats?
That feature is useful, it back up our chats history so that whenever you log out and log in again, u'll still meet our previous chats history . And even if you log in on another phone maybe you lost ur phone after many months.... It won't be like you just open ur WhatsApp account you'll just meet everything you've done on the prev phone...... Including sent images and chats
Re: BEWARE (for Those Using Whatsapp Wiki Search) by nairamaniac: 6:35pm On Feb 03, 2016
adebayor1490:
That feature is useful, it back up our chats history so that whenever you log out and log in again, u'll still meet our previous chats history . And even if you log in on another phone maybe you lost ur phone after many months.... It won't be like you just open ur WhatsApp account you'll just meet everything you've done on the prev phone...... Including sent images and chats
Really? Thanx, you are blessed.

1 Like

Re: BEWARE (for Those Using Whatsapp Wiki Search) by jidez007: 4:29pm On Feb 08, 2016
Come duta can not come all the way from India, and be riding us here.
Here is the Nigerian version we have created
https://www.nairaland.com/2919190/meet-nigerian-version-wiki-bot

Cc: lanre2009, nellyelitz, Talk2SeaL, pinkyruledworld, ERUDITEE, Electronzeez

2 Likes

Re: BEWARE (for Those Using Whatsapp Wiki Search) by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 10, 2016
❌word!
Re: BEWARE (for Those Using Whatsapp Wiki Search) by DonXavi(m): 7:42pm On Feb 14, 2016
H

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mob Destroys MTN Office In Owerri (Photos) / How To Know When Someone Has Blocked You On WhatsApp / NIMC Mobile App: You Can Verify Your NIN On The NIMC Mobile ID-App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.