Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,959 members, 7,810,651 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

Do People Really Value Virgin Anymore - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do People Really Value Virgin Anymore (1466 Views)

Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' / Reasons Why Most Guys Don't Want To Marry A Virgin Anymore / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do People Really Value Virgin Anymore by ichommy(m): 8:49am On Jun 30, 2009
when ponding the issue with my friend saying grin when guy is dating a lady when the lady told the guy is a virgin and most og the guy says that is the reason i want to have sex cos some guy thinks when they disflower a lady the lady will like them so much cos they will remeber that is the on that disflower them :oand on the other side some lady says the guy that disflower must mwrry them please what is your own view my fellow nairaland
Re: Do People Really Value Virgin Anymore by JJYOU: 8:52am On Jun 30, 2009
ichommy:

when ponding the issue with my friend saying grin when guy is dating a lady when the lady told the guy is a virgin and most og the guy says that is the reason i want to have sex cos some guy thinks when they disflower a lady the lady will like them so much cos they will remeber that is the on that disflower them :oand on the other side some lady says the guy that disflower must mwrry them please what is your own view my fellow nairaland
search for views on NL. this has been well treated here already.
Re: Do People Really Value Virgin Anymore by frank317: 9:10am On Jun 30, 2009
Virgins!!!! Oh please not again
Re: Do People Really Value Virgin Anymore by biola44: 9:33am On Jun 30, 2009
lol
Re: Do People Really Value Virgin Anymore by Taken(m): 10:20am On Jun 30, 2009
@ ichommy

Are you a virgin female?
Re: Do People Really Value Virgin Anymore by ichommy(m): 10:47am On Jun 30, 2009
@ taken am a virgin male but my friends make gist of me embarassed lipsrsealed sad
Re: Do People Really Value Virgin Anymore by Taken(m): 10:50am On Jun 30, 2009
Cool, keep it that way. Your friends sure want you to become like them.
Re: Do People Really Value Virgin Anymore by ichommy(m): 10:55am On Jun 30, 2009
@ taken thanks but as for me i dontvalue sex icount itas noting
Re: Do People Really Value Virgin Anymore by Taken(m): 11:13am On Jun 30, 2009
Dude, except you are gifted with abilities to not be moved by sensual female, don't say sex is nothing.
It is marvelously sweeeeeeeeet!
Re: Do People Really Value Virgin Anymore by izeek(m): 11:20am On Jun 30, 2009
ichommy:

@ taken am a virgin male but my friends make gist of me embarassed lipsrsealed sad

gist or jest?
whatever sha, virgins are special, none virgins are cool.
Re: Do People Really Value Virgin Anymore by 2jideofor(m): 11:23am On Jun 30, 2009
Yes. I value it . I and my girl friend have been dating for 2 years now without sex
Re: Do People Really Value Virgin Anymore by TheSeeker(m): 11:43am On Jun 30, 2009
2jideofor:

Yes. I value it . I and my girl friend have been dating for 2 years now without sex

You will have yourself to blame when someone socks it up to her.
Re: Do People Really Value Virgin Anymore by dexla(f): 2:19pm On Jun 30, 2009
Yeah, people still value it, and if ure 1 i'd advice u 2 kip it until u're sure its the rite guy. Trust me if u lose it to the wrong guy u'll regret it ur whole life.
Re: Do People Really Value Virgin Anymore by frank317: 2:41pm On Jun 30, 2009
why should virgins be valued? are they saints?

@poster, as a male virgin, u are a joyless soul. keep ur virgnity for ur pocket, u are not different from the man next door
Re: Do People Really Value Virgin Anymore by Ben13: 3:01pm On Jun 30, 2009
na wa!
Re: Do People Really Value Virgin Anymore by biola44: 3:16pm On Jun 30, 2009
i cant shout!
Re: Do People Really Value Virgin Anymore by tosyne007(m): 3:19pm On Jun 30, 2009
Personally, i cherish virgins cos they are hard to come by.

I'm dating one presently and i adore her a lot.

So, guys, if any of u hav a V as a g/f or spouse, pls hold on to her and treat her right.

P.S: They end up being faithful partners
Re: Do People Really Value Virgin Anymore by kugaba(m): 3:34pm On Jun 30, 2009
Yes although that is not a guarantee that they will not misbehave. I have seen many who later become unfaithful even with a faithful Husband.
Re: Do People Really Value Virgin Anymore by TheSeeker(m): 4:14pm On Jun 30, 2009
Virginity doesn't mean dignity, it simple means lack of opportunity
Re: Do People Really Value Virgin Anymore by whitelexi(m): 4:19pm On Jun 30, 2009
The whole concept is quite over-rated
Re: Do People Really Value Virgin Anymore by ichommy(m): 6:53pm On Jun 30, 2009
virgin is diginty cool cool
Re: Do People Really Value Virgin Anymore by ebila(m): 7:59pm On Jun 30, 2009
@ichiommy,
Virginity is not dignity but lack of opportunity!!! grin grin grin
Re: Do People Really Value Virgin Anymore by iice(f): 7:48am On Jul 01, 2009
ichommy:

Wth? I couldn't understand anything undecided

And the Virginity thing has been done to death and resurrection.
Re: Do People Really Value Virgin Anymore by ichommy(m): 4:25pm On Jul 01, 2009
hmmmm grin
Re: Do People Really Value Virgin Anymore by Feelitx(m): 5:28pm On Jul 01, 2009
No matter how hard you people try to water down morals today. Virgins will always be respected and valued.
Re: Do People Really Value Virgin Anymore by sirt1(m): 5:32pm On Jul 01, 2009
As said earlier, it is valued and cherished by many. But one thing to note here is that married to a virgin does not guaranttee  happy home. Character ,and not virginity,  plays major role.
Re: Do People Really Value Virgin Anymore by MUZBO(m): 6:13pm On Jul 01, 2009
izeek:

gist or jest?
whatever sha, virgins are special, none virgins are cool.
None virgins or non-virgins?
Whatever sha,@poster the balls are in your court.- pun intended.
Re: Do People Really Value Virgin Anymore by MUZBO(m): 6:21pm On Jul 01, 2009
dexla:

Yeah, people still value it, and if ure 1 i'd advice u 2 kip it until u're sure its the rite guy. Trust me if u lose it to the wrong guy u'll regret it ur whole life.

Can't you read earlier threads before you post? The guy is a virgin MALE.
@poster, this guy thinks you are a gay!

(1) (Reply)

When A Girl Is Quiet / Relocation: Who Should Relocate Women Or Men? / Ladies, Do Guys That Speak Pidgin Turn You Off?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.