Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

What Does It Mean When You Get Called In At Work? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Mean When You Get Called In At Work? (529 Views)

What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? / What Does It Mean When A Girl Kisses Your Forehead / What Does It Mean When A Guy Calls You And Asks For You To Come To His House To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Mean When You Get Called In At Work? by mamagee3(f): 1:24am On Feb 01, 2016
Hi all, I'm wondering, what does it mean when you're scheduled to work but you're asked not to show up for work?

This is very common for nurses and I am wondering what it means?
Re: What Does It Mean When You Get Called In At Work? by Nobody: 1:28am On Feb 01, 2016
It means u are a nurse

grin
Re: What Does It Mean When You Get Called In At Work? by RexKexMilann: 1:29am On Feb 01, 2016
Keep wonderingundecided.

Your stupiidity will probaly weigh more than 5 bags of cement.

Why don't you have pity & spare us this "free show" of insanity. It's sickeningsad.
Re: What Does It Mean When You Get Called In At Work? by SUPERPACK: 1:39am On Feb 01, 2016
RexKexMilann:
Keep wonderingundecided.

Your stupiidity will probaly weigh more than 5 bags of cement.

Why don't you have pity & spare us this "free show" of insanity. It's sickeningsad.
una de quarrel for dream
Re: What Does It Mean When You Get Called In At Work? by pussyeater(m): 3:51am On Feb 01, 2016
mamagee3:
Hi all, I'm wondering, what does it mean when you're scheduled to work but you're asked not to show up for work?

This is very common for nurses and I am wondering what it means?
Are u working thru an agency? If so, such is expected... U must be a CNA
Re: What Does It Mean When You Get Called In At Work? by ENIGMA24(m): 4:06am On Feb 01, 2016
This is simple.....you have been fired.....when we said stop trolling u no gree. ... seems like your boss has joined nairaland and realised how much of a _______ you are
Re: What Does It Mean When You Get Called In At Work? by mamagee3(f): 4:20am On Feb 01, 2016
pussyeater:

Are u working thru an agency? If so, such is expected... U must be a CNA
I'm not in the medical field as of right now.

I was asking because a friend of mine was called in at work and I was in disbelief.
Re: What Does It Mean When You Get Called In At Work? by CumHoponMyDivk(m): 4:39am On Feb 01, 2016
These are the kind of stvpid questions you ask people or better still friends.

I am right when I say you have no life. What a pathetic existence you are lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When You Get Called In At Work? by cruzita(f): 6:42am On Feb 01, 2016
it means u have been called in.

(1) (Reply)

Who Wants To Hook Up with a very handsome igbo boy for val.. Friends only biko / Ladies, Have You Ever Had A Confident Jerk Approach You On The Streets? / Photo: Controversy As Police Disrupt Gay Wedding In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.