Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,671 members, 7,813,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

Clothing Import Opportunity Directly From Bangladeshi Factory_repost - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Clothing Import Opportunity Directly From Bangladeshi Factory_repost (939 Views)

Bangladeshi, Brazilian And Indian Hair - AGGRESSIVE Distributors Wanted! / Micostar Mall - Best & Safest Place To Shop & Receive Item Directly From Abroad / Do You Want Import JINLING brand generator directly from China? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Clothing Import Opportunity Directly From Bangladeshi Factory_repost by Nazmuls: 11:02am On Jun 30, 2009
Hello All,

This one of the Bnagladeshi here. Hope you all are fine.

You might know that Bangladesh is one of the leading RMG (Readymade Garments )exporter in the world these days. They produce cloths for allmost all the renowned brands like NIKE, Addidas, Puma, Marks and Spancer, TM, Hugo boss, ZARA, Active, Wall Mart, D&G, Levice, Armani etc. Bangladesh is very competative in garments products.

We have some garments factory in Bangladesh. Out of interest I went to some markets here in Nigeria and astonised to see the price of those items like shirts, knits, denims. Then I asked them form where they buy those garments they asnwerd form dubai and US or UK.

This make the prices of those items at least 2 to 3 times form Bngladesh. So far I know from bangladesh nobody is importing here.

I am sure if you guys can import things like clothing you can make a lot of money than who are importing form dubai, us or chaina. I can help you on that. Please send me email on my adress: (jackbucanan@gmail.com) for more informations.

Currently I am living in Nigeria for other jobs.

Hope to hear from you,

(1) (Reply)

Shop2nigeria.com / Vacancy!vacancy!vacancy! Cafe Attendant Needed Urgently / Just Arrived: Anti Mosquito Soap From Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.