Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,156 members, 7,811,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Dana House Assembly Plant Sacks All Their Graduate Trainee - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Dana House Assembly Plant Sacks All Their Graduate Trainee (19445 Views)

Berger Paints Sacks All Staff / AIT Benin Shut Down, Sacks All Workers / Facebook: Nasarawa Civil-Service Sacks Ruquayyat-Usman (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dana House Assembly Plant Sacks All Their Graduate Trainee by chillykelly86(m): 2:00pm On Feb 01, 2016
piratedcopy:
It was very sad when one of my friend that worked there told me he and 19 others were sacked on friday with claims that the company is trying to save cost.

After they were deceived into a 1 year period as a graduate trainee where they was an agreement of 6 month initially. They would have been confirmed on febuary as staffs and the company decided to relieve all of them of work.

They were very hardworking and knew there work by all standard and without notice or [b]just cause [/b]were sacked. This is how what happens when indians come to your country to ridicule your own people at home

With the state of the economy, more job cuts are imminent; its not about Indians. I hope you understand what I mean.
When economic hard times come, job cuts, salary cuts, belt-tightening measures are cards that are always on the table.
Being sentimental about it will only run your company aground and the job cuts then will be total.

1 Like

Re: Dana House Assembly Plant Sacks All Their Graduate Trainee by klassic(m): 2:00pm On Feb 01, 2016
Trust, Nigerians are also they cos, as a Nigerian Lawyer maybe a senior lawyer or a SAN somewhere must have advise them to take that decision as nothing will happen, since they have not being officially made staffs. Then again, blame it on the laws as Employment laws have lots of lacuna that can be exploited and one would go scot free. And finally blame the economy. If you are a business owner you will understand. In all, it comes right back at ya Government.

1 Like

Re: Dana House Assembly Plant Sacks All Their Graduate Trainee by stechi(m): 2:00pm On Feb 01, 2016
When we keep trying to convince people about this new MLM company that is barely 2years+ and have changed lives positively through its unique free skill acquisition cum financial empowerment services after a ONE-TIME donation of less than N7,000, many were doubting its genuineness but as at today,many positive minded people that keyed into the organization are smiling (including me).
Just click on the first link in my signature for details and if you want more information, drop your number to join our whatsapp group.

WARNING: Its strictly for people who are ready to work for their money because IT IS NOT A GET-RICH-QUICK business....please.
Re: Dana House Assembly Plant Sacks All Their Graduate Trainee by front247: 2:06pm On Feb 01, 2016
it is time to go back to farming and skilled work
Re: Dana House Assembly Plant Sacks All Their Graduate Trainee by bid4rich(m): 2:06pm On Feb 01, 2016
zibi2:
All this foreigners,alien,outsiders coming to nigeria to govern,rule and even feed black slave called nigerians see the result.I hate all this aliens stealing our land and enriching themselves,they even drive flashy exotic cars. cry cry

Pls go to their country and do likewise. Its not a crime....

Many of us that suppose to be job provider are the ones looking for job. I am not blaming the indians at all, we are the one not thinking and by that we sold ourselves cheaply into their hands.
Re: Dana House Assembly Plant Sacks All Their Graduate Trainee by Richy4(m): 2:07pm On Feb 01, 2016
Cutehector:
Indians sef, I officially depise them just as Hitler despise Jews

That's a hate speech sir and it is frowned upon globally......

1 Like

Re: Dana House Assembly Plant Sacks All Their Graduate Trainee by anonimi: 2:16pm On Feb 01, 2016
Cutehector:

Instead of blaming the Indians who have invested in our economy of their FREE will, you should rather focus on the dull, daft & dumb Confused One whose economic policies are killing factories and farms just as he did in the 80s.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2095210_worst_jpeg588f192a23aa02a7b350a8bbe5d18306

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2045441_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2200220_buharitimes_jpeg7f7af5477cac38029a73c90597c94226

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dana House Assembly Plant Sacks All Their Graduate Trainee by upsonn(m): 2:22pm On Feb 01, 2016
piratedcopy:
It was very sad when one of my friend that worked there told me he and 19 others were sacked on friday with claims that the company is trying to save cost.

After they were deceived into a 1 year period as a graduate trainee where they was an agreement of 6 month initially. They would have been confirmed on febuary as staffs and the company decided to relieve all of them of work.

They were very hardworking and knew there work by all standard and without notice or just cause were sacked. This is how what happens when indians come to your country to ridicule your own people at home

Dana is nt your business.... You need to mind your own business.. Ask me how you can mind ur own business thru call/whatspp; 08137528465
Re: Dana House Assembly Plant Sacks All Their Graduate Trainee by Pavarottii(m): 2:24pm On Feb 01, 2016
sheyinoni:

What does this issue have to do with the president and vice,must we always lay blames? I believe u are more than 18yrs pls act as such if u aren't ODOYO!!!
Who has been blaming people?
Re: Dana House Assembly Plant Sacks All Their Graduate Trainee by akigbemaru: 2:35pm On Feb 01, 2016
Sacked
Re: Dana House Assembly Plant Sacks All Their Graduate Trainee by comos: 2:38pm On Feb 01, 2016
piratedcopy:

They were very hardworking and knew there work by all standard and without notice or just cause were sacked. This is how what happens when indians come to your country to ridicule your own people at home

This is what happen when the economy of a country is in comatose.

Instead of the APC lead government to revive the economy they are busy deceiving Nigerians with stories of money stolen per week.

1 Like

Re: Dana House Assembly Plant Sacks All Their Graduate Trainee by uckennety(m): 2:56pm On Feb 01, 2016
Dragonking:
The graduates have been used and dumped...the Indians know fully well that they will make them permanent staff by this month so they go rid of them...

This only happens in a country where you have an illiterate dullard as president and a mere commissioner as VP.
It v been happening since 1999 so dnt blame it on anyone b4 during d military regime just carry any khaki man storm d premises ur demands will b met immediately!no b today u go sue taya!wid d moni u suppose use Eat
Re: Dana House Assembly Plant Sacks All Their Graduate Trainee by uncjay(m): 3:14pm On Feb 01, 2016
working with indians at your own peril, they don't get along with anybody except indians like them.....they actually take pleasure in using and dumping workers.

What pains me most, is that they infiltrated our land with their unchartered feet, and behave as though they own these lands. This ofcourse could happened only in countries that have no direction and respect for her indigenous people.

Imaging indians of all people. #chasethemout#
Re: Dana House Assembly Plant Sacks All Their Graduate Trainee by ifeomaekol(f): 3:32pm On Feb 01, 2016
ccudoye:
GREAT OPPORTUNITY WITH GREAT
BENEFIT
Are you working in office where you
receive stipend as salary?
Are you a graduate/undergraduate
without a job/ suitable job?
Are you tired of living low esteem life?
Are you searching for opportunity to
develop your talent?
Are always busy(working) and broke?
Do you want to have multiple streams of
income?
NOW experience financial freedom with
Alliance In Motion Global where ordinary
people legitimately becomes extra ordinary
millionaire.
For details
Call/WhatsApp Celestine--08067240855
Evans-08036559875
there they go again-----GNLD on point. Ordinary pple become millionares jux like dt? Una don come again ooo, hmmmmm.
Re: Dana House Assembly Plant Sacks All Their Graduate Trainee by maradonat(m): 3:36pm On Feb 01, 2016
sheyinoni:

What does this issue have to do with the president and vice,must we always lay blames? I believe u are more than 18yrs pls act as such if u aren't ODOYO!!!
Come on!!! Our leaders are to blame for the working environment in this country. The leaders set and enforce the working policies in this country; if they want foreign investors to treat her subject as slaves, so it will be.
Our leaders are to weak up and take responsibility. They are failing us.
Issues like this, the Government ( Both federal and State) should take it with all serious.
Re: Dana House Assembly Plant Sacks All Their Graduate Trainee by toprealman: 3:40pm On Feb 01, 2016
4four:
Indian........... they re d worst employer u can ever work wit on d surface of d earth, u can not hold them for there word, they can lie! ........,if u step into any Indian company and they re telling u 'we re going start with u with 40 or 50 thousand naira and in d next six month we re going to increase to 80 or any amount, my broda run for ur life....... they re d worst human being i Eva work with in my entire life
Heard same goes for Chinese and. Lebanese
Re: Dana House Assembly Plant Sacks All Their Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 01, 2016
Cutehector:

How can this statement be on front page?

I didn't even say anything close to this and got banned.

Nigerians, we are our own worst enemies.
Re: Dana House Assembly Plant Sacks All Their Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 01, 2016
Ah....... Noted..!
Re: Dana House Assembly Plant Sacks All Their Graduate Trainee by veron007: 6:08pm On Feb 01, 2016
piratedcopy:

Guys don't blam the Indians. They are just trying to survive in this crazy economy. As an investor myself for the past 15 years I have not seen our economy in such a rudderless state.
It's not only Indian companies that releasing their workers. Go to banks and manufacturing companies and see how many people that has been let go.

1 Like

Re: Dana House Assembly Plant Sacks All Their Graduate Trainee by HOLAROCKDAY(m): 7:20pm On Feb 01, 2016
Am nt surprise at them cox almost all dia movies i watch. Is all abt bad character ! I mean cheating dem self....... Foolish peoples......... Nt ghana must go anymore ,it Indian must go
Re: Dana House Assembly Plant Sacks All Their Graduate Trainee by dicapino: 8:02pm On Feb 01, 2016
Very sad.....
Re: Dana House Assembly Plant Sacks All Their Graduate Trainee by grandstar(m): 9:48pm On Feb 01, 2016
piratedcopy:

Why will you train someone for 6 months and then dump them? Are you were the economy might be entering a recession? Do you realise that the dollar is now 306 and getting worse by the week?
Re: Dana House Assembly Plant Sacks All Their Graduate Trainee by grandstar(m): 9:53pm On Feb 01, 2016
chillykelly86:

With the state of the economy, more job cuts are imminent; its not about Indians. I hope you understand what I mean.
When economic hard times come, job cuts, salary cuts, belt-tightening measures are cards that are always on the table.
Being sentimental about it will only run your company aground and the job cuts then will be total.

The only voice of reason here? How will you train someone for 6 months and then sack them? The economy is in dire straits and Buharinomics has made the naira 306.
Re: Dana House Assembly Plant Sacks All Their Graduate Trainee by eDoc: 9:06am On Feb 02, 2016
Dragonking:
The graduates have been used and dumped...the Indians know fully well that they will make them permanent staff by this month so they go rid of them...

This only happens in a country where you have an illiterate dullard as president and a mere commissioner as VP.

this happened during obj and gej's time,your labour ministry,labour unions and committees on labour and productivity in the senate and national assembly should be questioned too.

Mr literate.

1 Like

Re: Dana House Assembly Plant Sacks All Their Graduate Trainee by banio: 9:29am On Feb 02, 2016
That's wickedness. Companies using people as trainee so as to save cost, and at the long run they will sack the trainees. The cycle will be continue in about two months time.
I know of a friend that has been placed as a trainee for three years with an oil multinational. I think our govt and laws are weak, no enforcement.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet NASA Astrophysicist, Hakeem Oluseyi / What Will Your Occupation Be If You Had Followed Your Childhood Dreams? / Should I Migrate To Canada Or Continue With My Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.