Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,264 members, 7,839,330 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Pro-biafra Ex-militants Hijack Ship, Demand Kanu's Release - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pro-biafra Ex-militants Hijack Ship, Demand Kanu's Release (5877 Views)

Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu / Ex-N’Delta Militants Vow To Sustain Biafra Struggle, Demand Kanu’s Release-Today / 40 INEC Staff Held Hostage In Bayelsa As Militants Hijack Materials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pro-biafra Ex-militants Hijack Ship, Demand Kanu's Release by MonPro: 4:04pm On Feb 01, 2016
irondome:

That is one attitude "some" Igbos still need to address. They go into a foreign land and they are happily received and welcomed to do business. The next thing, they start to disrespect and disregard local values of their host communities. Afterwards, they want to rule and dominate their amazing hosts. Then, they tell you that -- your papa land " is a nobody's land", an arrant nonsense you can pull in any Igbo land. Several years down the line, they start claiming ownership.

How difficult is it to just come in, do your business peacefully and live respectfully with your host communities.

So you want to tell me the Anioma man is not indigenous to delta state and the Obigbo man is not indigenous to rivers because you hate Igbos? Funny lots, you all.

1 Like

Re: Pro-biafra Ex-militants Hijack Ship, Demand Kanu's Release by Ebukaobi: 4:28pm On Feb 01, 2016
Ikwerreboy:
Lolz very funny,.

They are not Niger delta militants

No true Niger deltan will risk his life because of an igbo man talk more of Nnamdi kanu himself, so so funny..

We Niger deltans and the igbos are two different people with different view.,

Pls stop all these nonsense headline jst to atract people to visit your page/site.

Lalasticlala has not seen it, that is why it is not on FP
Re: Pro-biafra Ex-militants Hijack Ship, Demand Kanu's Release by coolitempa(f): 4:45pm On Feb 01, 2016
MonPro:

Why this deceit mr man?

What deceit...
Re: Pro-biafra Ex-militants Hijack Ship, Demand Kanu's Release by loopman: 4:52pm On Feb 01, 2016
IPOB and lies! SMH
Re: Pro-biafra Ex-militants Hijack Ship, Demand Kanu's Release by Sunnybobo3(m): 5:22pm On Feb 01, 2016
delyht:
where in dis country have d igbos not populated, so populating everywhere means they are indigen as they claim 2 be. Greedy people. Nigerians are watchin. undecided where in dis country have d igbos not populated, so populating everywhere means they are indigen as they claim 2 be. Greedy people. Nigerians are watchin.

coolitempa:

Very funny....see ibos trying to land grab again... cheesy cheesy...ibos are dominant in the South East and even though there are a few who migrated due to economic hardship in their land into SS....they remain migrants and not indigenes of those places.... angry angry

So millions of indigenous Anioma Igbos in Delta are now strangers, as well as millions of Igbos indigenous to upland areas of Rivers state as well as the Igbanke area of a Edo state? Kontinu. ..

3 Likes

Re: Pro-biafra Ex-militants Hijack Ship, Demand Kanu's Release by lalasticlala(m): 5:29pm On Feb 01, 2016
Ebukaobi:

Lalasticlala has not seen it, that is why it is not on FP

it was on home page on Saturday, let me look for The link
Re: Pro-biafra Ex-militants Hijack Ship, Demand Kanu's Release by Ebukaobi: 5:36pm On Feb 01, 2016
lalasticlala:

it was on home page on Saturday, let me look for The link

Lala I was just been sarcastic
Re: Pro-biafra Ex-militants Hijack Ship, Demand Kanu's Release by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 01, 2016
One Nigeria

No one is going anywhere. WHen Buhari has Igbos time, no one will tell them to sit straight undecided
Re: Pro-biafra Ex-militants Hijack Ship, Demand Kanu's Release by MrAnalyst: 6:43pm On Feb 01, 2016
Ikwerreboy:
Lolz very funny,.

They are not Niger delta militants

No true Niger deltan will risk his life because of an igbo man talk more of Nnamdi kanu himself, so so funny..

We Niger deltans and the igbos are two different people with different view.,

Pls stop all these nonsense headline jst to atract people to visit your page/site.

Rubbish. Oyigbo guys can risk their lives for an Igbo brother and they're Niger-Deltan.

3 Likes

Re: Pro-biafra Ex-militants Hijack Ship, Demand Kanu's Release by MrAnalyst: 6:46pm On Feb 01, 2016
Sunnybobo3:

I kknow you know that Igbos in the Niger Delta are not a minority, don't you?

He knows but will definitely not admit it.

1 Like

Re: Pro-biafra Ex-militants Hijack Ship, Demand Kanu's Release by chriskosherbal(m): 6:47pm On Feb 01, 2016
Hmmm it has really gone out of hand.

1 Like

Re: Pro-biafra Ex-militants Hijack Ship, Demand Kanu's Release by oyinkinola: 7:32pm On Feb 01, 2016
.....good news this is the time i've been waiting for, I know that ipob/massob will be push out of non-violent fight, now their terrorist name have been baptise and the federal government would have the legitimate power to fight the biafran, the God of Nigeria has caught them!
Re: Pro-biafra Ex-militants Hijack Ship, Demand Kanu's Release by irondome: 7:37pm On Feb 01, 2016
MonPro:

So you want to tell me the Anioma man is not indigenous to delta state and the Obigbo man is not indigenous to rivers because you hate Igbos? Funny lots, you all.

Hate Igbo? Where did that come from? Am not surprised. You guys start a war and you are also quick to play the victim card. The sunnybobo dude started all these e-arguments when he harassed someone for refering to SS as nigerdeltans. He further complicated things by claiming Igbos are majority in a region clearly not dominated by igbos. Stuffs like these achieve nothing but to instigate other tribes against yourselves.

On the contrary to your false allegation, I have lots of respect and admiration for you guys. You guys are brave and could be very industroius.
Re: Pro-biafra Ex-militants Hijack Ship, Demand Kanu's Release by oyinkinola: 7:40pm On Feb 01, 2016
irondome:

Hate Igbo? Where did that come from? Am not surprised. You guys start a war and you are also quick to play the victim card. The sunnybobo dude started all these e-arguments when he harassed someone for refering to SS as nigerdeltans. He further complicated things by claiming Igbos are majority in a region clearly not dominated by igbos. Stuffs like these achieve nothing but to instigate other tribes against yourselves.

On the contrary to your false allegation, I have lots of respect and admiration for you guys. You guys are brave and could be very industroius
...they come from israel
Re: Pro-biafra Ex-militants Hijack Ship, Demand Kanu's Release by MonPro: 7:42pm On Feb 01, 2016
irondome:

On the contrary to your false allegation, I have lots of respect and admiration for you guys. You guys are brave and could be very industroius.

Ok have you seen this thread?

www.nairaland.com/2904974/irritating-niger-deltans-lay-claim
Re: Pro-biafra Ex-militants Hijack Ship, Demand Kanu's Release by irondome: 9:04pm On Feb 01, 2016
MonPro:

MonPro:

I just browsed through it quickly. If he indeed said, that was NOT presidential of him at all. Although you can not completely discard some of the points he made. SS region, having been the nation cash cow for decades, have NOT been treated so fairly in terms of infrastructural development and environmental safety. However, that is gradually changing as the FG continues to allocate extra funds to finance projects in that region.

That being said, the oil producing states should also realise that there was a time when this economy was funded majority from cash crops from other regions. And going forward, as the WEST aggressively drive innovations on alternative energy, oil would become less and less important in the scheme of things. So, may be tomorrow, Nigeria might turn to solid minerals in some other regions (may be Middlebelt/North-central), which is currently driving economies like Australia, etc.

My point exactly, there is great strength diversity only if we all learn to put aside our differences and work together to build this potentially great nation. Yesterday, it was cash crops, today oil and gas from SS, and tomorrow, it could be --superior workforce, solid minerals, etc.

Whatever it is, these resources belong to us all, and we are all Nigerians. Our collective fight would be on the appropriate utilization of these resources to develop the nation as a whole, and not on ethnic supremacy while looters continue to corner these funds to their personal accounts.

On a final note, I think Buhari is NOT harassing Fayemi enough. The latter has a lot of work to do in his ministry and unfortunately, he is still on honey moon.
Re: Pro-biafra Ex-militants Hijack Ship, Demand Kanu's Release by SSPX(m): 9:13pm On Feb 01, 2016
and yet we are ahead you guys in terms of education
SSPX:
and yet we are ahead of you guys in terms of education
and yet we are ahead you guys in terms of education
Re: Pro-biafra Ex-militants Hijack Ship, Demand Kanu's Release by Fleshly: 9:31pm On Feb 01, 2016
oyinkinola:
.....good news this is the time i've been waiting for, I know that ipob/massob will be push out of non-violent fight, now their terrorist name have been baptise and the federal government would have the legitimate power to fight the biafran, the God of Nigeria has caught them!

Quit deceiving yourself! fighting them as you said will precipitate the fall of the z..

I will even want IPOB and FG to square it out so that the UN will come into it and then we shall know if self determination isn't a sacred article in the UN charter.

The only reason why UN and major world media have not done anything about this Biafra thingy is because IPOB has been peaceful and as such there is nothing to report, investigate or conclude on. Once this thing goes out of hand then we are witnessing the final days of nigeria, you can bank on that

1 Like

Re: Pro-biafra Ex-militants Hijack Ship, Demand Kanu's Release by tbanty1: 10:02pm On Feb 01, 2016
Sunnybobo3:

I kknow you know that Igbos in the Niger Delta are not a minority, don't you?
u jst lack simple understandin. Weda ibos in niger delta re millions or billlions, or evn more dan indigens of d region self, dat dosent make dem indigen of nigerdelta. U re stil outsiders. Dont 4get u ibos didnt av specific destination. Naso so u go dey annex in evrybody's land nd region lyk houseflies. u no dey stay for ur side. Abi den curse u pple dat u no go fit make am for ur region, except u come to anoda person's region, state or area? Cox na only igbos dey spread dier selves lyk virus to evry region in nigeria. Almost 80% of dem, unlike oda regions.
Re: Pro-biafra Ex-militants Hijack Ship, Demand Kanu's Release by Brooklynsouth(f): 10:05pm On Feb 01, 2016
UncleJJ:

What do u mean by populous. What does Population have to do with ownership in the context of historical claims.

These guys from the east, you need to go to school. I keep saying it. Those schools in the east are teaching nonsense and awarding garbage degrees. No doubt your an almunus from one of those osu universities. Imsu, absu or esut.
I weep for your soul

1 Like

Re: Pro-biafra Ex-militants Hijack Ship, Demand Kanu's Release by Brooklynsouth(f): 10:08pm On Feb 01, 2016
coolitempa:

What deceit...
am back from a long ban make sure u don't comment against my people else, u know the game

1 Like

Re: Pro-biafra Ex-militants Hijack Ship, Demand Kanu's Release by uckennety(m): 10:52pm On Feb 01, 2016
MonPro:

Ikwerre,bonny,ndoni,egbema,opobo e.t.c r d ijaws or itekiri pls?
Re: Pro-biafra Ex-militants Hijack Ship, Demand Kanu's Release by coolitempa(f): 11:10pm On Feb 01, 2016
Brooklynsouth:
am back from a long ban make sure u don't comment against my people else, u know the game

Shut your dirty trap... cheesy....you reported me and got me bans upon bans upon bans......and now you have the audacity to type your crap.... angry....you better resume your protests.....I need clowns like you to entertain me every now and then... tongue
Re: Pro-biafra Ex-militants Hijack Ship, Demand Kanu's Release by Brooklynsouth(f): 4:23am On Feb 02, 2016
coolitempa:

Shut your dirty trap... cheesy....you reported me and got me bans upon bans upon bans......and now you have the audacity to type your crap.... angry....you better resume your protests.....I need clowns like you to entertain me every now and then... tongue
you think I have time to report a no one to anyone naaAah u did .just telling u not to comment against my people else I ll give it to you the way u want it
Re: Pro-biafra Ex-militants Hijack Ship, Demand Kanu's Release by coolitempa(f): 9:27am On Feb 02, 2016
Brooklynsouth:
you think I have time to report a no one to anyone naaAah u did .just telling u not to comment against my people else I ll give it to you the way u want it

Promises...promises...promises.... grin grin grin.. smiley
Re: Pro-biafra Ex-militants Hijack Ship, Demand Kanu's Release by delyht: 3:19pm On Feb 02, 2016
tbanty1:
u jst lack simple understandin. Weda ibos in niger delta re millions or billlions, or evn more dan indigens of d region self, dat dosent make dem indigen of nigerdelta. U re stil outsiders. Dont 4get u ibos didnt av specific destination. Naso so u go dey annex in evrybody's land nd region lyk houseflies. u no dey stay for ur side. Abi den curse u pple dat u no go fit make am for ur region, except u come to anoda person's region, state or area? Cox na only igbos dey spread dier selves lyk virus to evry region in nigeria. Almost 80% of dem, unlike oda regions.
true talk. Anywhere enemy are gathered Holygosht FIRE pursue them. Little wonder, landlords are afraid of lettin their house\properties to dem. Bunch of touble makers. God forgive dem. grin
tbanty1:
true talk. Anywhere enemy are gathered Holygosht FIRE pursue them. Little wonder, landlords are afraid of lettin their house\properties to dem. Bunch of touble makers. God forgive dem.
Re: Pro-biafra Ex-militants Hijack Ship, Demand Kanu's Release by Vulu: 4:28pm On Feb 02, 2016
irondome:

I just browsed through it quickly. If he indeed said, that was NOT presidential of him at all. Although you can not completely discard some of the points he made. SS region, having been the nation cash cow for decades, have NOT been treated so fairly in terms of infrastructural development and environmental safety. However, that is gradually changing as the FG continues to allocate extra funds to finance projects in that region.

That being said, the oil producing states should also realise that there was a time when this economy was funded majority from cash crops from other regions. And going forward, as the WEST aggressively drive innovations on alternative energy, oil would become less and less important in the scheme of things. So, may be tomorrow, Nigeria might turn to solid minerals in some other regions (may be Middlebelt/North-central), which is currently driving economies like Australia, etc.

My point exactly, there is great strength diversity only if we all learn to put aside our differences and work together to build this potentially great nation. Yesterday, it was cash crops, today oil and gas from SS, and tomorrow, it could be --superior workforce, solid minerals, etc.

Whatever it is, these resources belong to us all, and we are all Nigerians. Our collective fight would be on the appropriate utilization of these resources to develop the nation as a whole, and not on ethnic supremacy while looters continue to corner these funds to their personal accounts.

On a final note, I think Buhari is NOT harassing Fayemi enough. The latter has a lot of work to do in his ministry and unfortunately, he is still on honey moon.

WE CAN NOT PUT OUR DIFFERENCE ASIDE, WE HAVE TO UNDERSTAND OUR DIFFRENCES (ACCORDING AHMADU BELLO). LISTEN WE HAVE BEING TRYING TO UNDERSTAND THOSE DIFFERENCES AND WE HABE FAILED WOEFULLY, NOT THAT IT IS ANYONE'S FAULT.

IN A MILLION YEARS THE IGBO MAN WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND WHY HE SHOULD BOW TO THE FULANI WHEN HE DIDN'T EVEN BOW TO THE WHITE MAN. HE BELIEVES THAT AFTER HEAVEN AND EARTH HE IS NEXT. HE IS A BORN REPUBLICAN

THE FEUDAL FULANI WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND WHY THE IJAW MAN'S LAND SHOULDN'T BE SEEN AS HIS WAR BOOTY. HE IS A BORN FEUDALIST.

THE YORUBA CAN KEEP PENDULATING BETWEEN THESE TOO IDEALOGICAL EXTREMES WHEN IT SUITS HIM. HE IS A BORN CONFUSIONIST, WHO EVEN CONFUSES HIMSELF A LOT. HE DOESN'T EVEN TRUST HIMSELF, AND CANNOT BE TRUSTED.

NOW YOU SEE WHY WE SHOULD ALL CALL IT QUITS WITH THIS DECEITFUL EXPERIMENT?
Re: Pro-biafra Ex-militants Hijack Ship, Demand Kanu's Release by tbanty1: 9:37pm On Feb 05, 2016
delyht:
true talk. Anywhere enemy are gathered Holygosht FIRE pursue them. Little wonder, landlords are afraid of lettin their house\properties to dem. Bunch of touble makers. God forgive dem. ;Dtrue talk. Anywhere enemy are gathered Holygosht FIRE pursue them. Little wonder, landlords are afraid of lettin their house\properties to dem. Bunch of touble makers. God forgive dem.
naso nao. Can u imagin how dey re nao claimin d whole of southsouth as dier home, where as, na jst five states, dier origin came from. Thier ways is to come to oda's land nd annex with pple dere, nd if dey re favoured nd granted, dey wil plan to break d law of d land, dominate nd rule d pple dey meant in d land. Litu wonder why pple hate dem al ova the country. And dat was what brought backwardness to all yeh igbos, if u findout from d routes. Na because of dier greediness nd domination ova dose region dey annex with, leaded to civil war nd wich eventually result to splittin of d old easthern to SS nd SE. Naso God kor catch dem red handed, settin dem backward. Dey for dey enjoy dsame glory of SS nao.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! Tinubu ‘resigns’; Dumps Title As APC National Leader (press Statemen / Quit Notice On Igbos: Asari Dokubo Tells “fellow Biafrans” What To Do / Yoruba Pastors Are Worse Than Boko Haram - Nnamdi Kanu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.