Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,046 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Twin Blast Reported In Maiduguri Metropolis - Sahara Reporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twin Blast Reported In Maiduguri Metropolis - Sahara Reporters (19435 Views)

Isiaka Adeleke Died Of Drug Overdose – Sahara Reporters / Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters / Governor Udom Emmanuel Builds House Just 4 Months In Govt - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twin Blast Reported In Maiduguri Metropolis - Sahara Reporters by tolexy007(m): 12:28pm On Feb 01, 2016
alcmene:
Buhari must be made to tour Maiduguri as soon as possible.

Fayose and Co were right when they asked Lai Mohammed to relocate to Borno
Re: Twin Blast Reported In Maiduguri Metropolis - Sahara Reporters by iconaus: 12:28pm On Feb 01, 2016
Kenai:
With this, get ready for another scandal the APC is going to try trending in a bid to divert our attention from their incompetence. Cuz you could tell they were trying hard to trend #EkitiGate so as to take our minds off the carnage in Dalori.

Watch out for...

1. "JonahGate! Jonathan hid 650 billion dollars under his cowboy hat as he was vacating Aso Rock!"

2. "PaperGate! The paper Olisa Metuh ate was actually an artist's realistic impression of his fully erect peniis."

3. "WikeGate! How Nyesom Wike threatened the Supreme Court Judges by secretly planting bombs in their wigs."

4. "CaseraGate! How Jonathan spent 7 Trillion Dollars on LaCasera."

5. "MbakaGate! Pope Francis' links to PDP Finally uncovered as Reverend Mbaka is transferred to remote town."

We know their game. Useless liars and propagandists.

Make u no kill me with laugh

11 Likes

Re: Twin Blast Reported In Maiduguri Metropolis - Sahara Reporters by junnyjake(m): 12:42pm On Feb 01, 2016
[b]I now realize what Mr lie Mohammed said about Boko Haram being 'technically' defeated. so sad. R.I.P to the dead

1 Like

Re: Twin Blast Reported In Maiduguri Metropolis - Sahara Reporters by Chubhie: 12:48pm On Feb 01, 2016
The patriots cc: gbawe,omenka,egift,demdem,modath etc.

2 Likes

Re: Twin Blast Reported In Maiduguri Metropolis - Sahara Reporters by qtx(m): 12:51pm On Feb 01, 2016
kennyjodeci:

It seems like most of you guys derive joy in a news like this....so that you will quickly attack APC government....I know you will tell me now that they did it to Jonathan, that they always prayed for this kinda news,,,I know that, but you don't need to be a fool because of the fact that someone else was a fool.....you guys are doing the same thing APC thugs were doing, the same thing you guys were attacking them for....don't quickly call on Apc/Buhari government whenever a news like this pops up...how do you help this government to curb this inhuman insurgent of Boko haram.....mind you, I'm not a pro Apc.....I'm just being a concerned Nigerian

Rest in Peace to the dead....God please we have been pleading you since to help us fight this battle, it seems like we can never win this war alone...Father please o hear our cry
it is only someone who tells u he needs help that you can help and not he who said am more than capable , and in fact i have already won the race. You cant help such dear.

10 Likes

Re: Twin Blast Reported In Maiduguri Metropolis - Sahara Reporters by hinwazaka: 1:07pm On Feb 01, 2016
kennyjodeci:

It seems like most of you guys derive joy in a news like this....so that you will quickly attack APC government....I know you will tell me now that they did it to Jonathan, that they always prayed for this kinda news,,,I know that, but you don't need to be a fool because of the fact that someone else was a fool.....you guys are doing the same thing APC thugs were doing, the same thing you guys were attacking them for....don't quickly call on Apc/Buhari government whenever a news like this pops up...how do you help this government to curb this inhuman insurgent of Boko haram.....mind you, I'm not a pro Apc.....I'm just being a concerned Nigerian

Rest in Peace to the dead....God please we have been pleading you since to help us fight this battle, it seems like we can never win this war alone...Father please o hear our cry
keep quiet. And what you are doing now is different from what pro-GEJ fanatics were doing then. No matter what a bad student will be disgraced on the day he is given his report card. Shut up and swallow the truth

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Twin Blast Reported In Maiduguri Metropolis - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 01, 2016
AceBeauti:
Opaaari technically speaking

It is only bombing of Technical Soft Target.

Nothing...

1 Like

Re: Twin Blast Reported In Maiduguri Metropolis - Sahara Reporters by sanandreas(m): 2:11pm On Feb 01, 2016
my condolence to the affected families
Re: Twin Blast Reported In Maiduguri Metropolis - Sahara Reporters by liwan: 2:42pm On Feb 01, 2016
kennyjodeci:

After ranting like a power bike to travel 500km na him hard you.
All I'm saying is Bleep off if you can't help your country.
Don't expect others to do what you can not do.
Oh! Gawd help you.
Mofo

5 Likes

Re: Twin Blast Reported In Maiduguri Metropolis - Sahara Reporters by suxkill: 3:24pm On Feb 01, 2016
kennyjodeci:

You need brain surgery urgently for barking like a rapid dog.Lest you forgot,tell your relatives in Borno and Yobe to buy guns and defend their selves according to bubu and lai who taunt his predecessor for not taming BH.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twin Blast Reported In Maiduguri Metropolis - Sahara Reporters by Dlionsheart: 3:47pm On Feb 01, 2016
kennyjodeci:

Reply to your hypocritical comments and prayers:

Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

He that live by the sword shall die by the sword

We are waiting for spinless lie mohammed to blame former president Jonathan for this blast............................

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twin Blast Reported In Maiduguri Metropolis - Sahara Reporters by Pascal181: 4:20pm On Feb 01, 2016
End time twin bomb blast
End time technical defeat of boko haram
End time lie muhamed
End time buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Twin Blast Reported In Maiduguri Metropolis - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 01, 2016
lai mohamed u see ur life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twin Blast Reported In Maiduguri Metropolis - Sahara Reporters by gurunlocker: 4:22pm On Feb 01, 2016
I know some People will feel remorse about voting out gej now.... APC keep using this bh to campaign as if gej didn't do anything... yet the bombing continue.... This country economy is going into recession, no job, company sacking and cutting cost, no infrastructural development after 9 months, investor are not coming,.... they are only waging war against corruption and leaving other things.

enjoy the scam while it last

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twin Blast Reported In Maiduguri Metropolis - Sahara Reporters by kuchikau: 4:23pm On Feb 01, 2016
Destined2win:
What can we as a country do together to end this menace?
You must bear the consequences of change.
U voted a man whose hands is soaked in the blood of innocent corpers, women, children.
And u expect tins to go well

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twin Blast Reported In Maiduguri Metropolis - Sahara Reporters by kuchikau: 4:24pm On Feb 01, 2016
Destined2win:

Buhari must receive in 100 folds his inhuman actions

7 Likes

Re: Twin Blast Reported In Maiduguri Metropolis - Sahara Reporters by kuchikau: 4:25pm On Feb 01, 2016
Destined2win:

Buhari must receive in 100 folds his inhuman actions.

This administration will not know peace why? Becos innocent blood are crying for vengence
Re: Twin Blast Reported In Maiduguri Metropolis - Sahara Reporters by kuchikau: 4:25pm On Feb 01, 2016
Destined2win:

Buhari must receive in 100 folds his inhuman actions.

This administration will not know peace why? Becos innocent blood are crying for vengence

2 Likes

Re: Twin Blast Reported In Maiduguri Metropolis - Sahara Reporters by kuchikau: 4:26pm On Feb 01, 2016
Destined2win:

Buhari is doomed. Wait and see

1 Like

Re: Twin Blast Reported In Maiduguri Metropolis - Sahara Reporters by Acutex: 4:28pm On Feb 01, 2016
Please don't panic people.. They were just soft targets.. The hard targets like the cattle ranch in Daura are safe.. I am raising Alarm on the situation like I promised to do.. Remember when you pight kwarufftzan kwarufftzan pights back...

I don't know the depth of hell some people will go to.. God save us all

5 Likes

Re: Twin Blast Reported In Maiduguri Metropolis - Sahara Reporters by itslinkin4005(m): 4:29pm On Feb 01, 2016
Technically speaking I think lie Mohammed should be held responsible

1 Like

Re: Twin Blast Reported In Maiduguri Metropolis - Sahara Reporters by kuchikau: 4:29pm On Feb 01, 2016
Acidosis:

Please stop mentioning Goodluck. Nairaland fed us with more than enough photos of GEJ in Borno state, dressed in his Military regalia.

I love tis
Re: Twin Blast Reported In Maiduguri Metropolis - Sahara Reporters by gurunlocker: 4:29pm On Feb 01, 2016
kennyjodeci:

you don't read news or you just decided to pretend? those APC guys can lie... I mean the devil fear them... I support what u wrote here, but you remember the law of karma?....

1 Like

Re: Twin Blast Reported In Maiduguri Metropolis - Sahara Reporters by TippyTop(m): 4:30pm On Feb 01, 2016
Kenai:
With this, get ready for another scandal the APC is going to try trending in a bid to divert our attention from their incompetence. Cuz you could tell they were trying hard to trend #EkitiGate so as to take our minds off the carnage in Dalori.

Watch out for...

1. "JonahGate! Jonathan hid 650 billion dollars under his cowboy hat as he was vacating Aso Rock!"

2. "PaperGate! The paper Olisa Metuh ate was actually an artist's realistic impression of his fully erect peniis."

3. "WikeGate! How Nyesom Wike threatened the Supreme Court Judges by secretly planting bombs in their wigs."

5. "MbakaGate! Pope Francis' links to PDP Finally uncovered as Reverend Mbaka is transferred to remote town."

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Twin Blast Reported In Maiduguri Metropolis - Sahara Reporters by lomprico(m): 4:31pm On Feb 01, 2016
they should stop this naa! buhari will be embarrassed o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twin Blast Reported In Maiduguri Metropolis - Sahara Reporters by Vongsama(m): 4:31pm On Feb 01, 2016
Its a lie jooor. Which BokoHaram? The same one we finished and ended their terror 31st day of December last year?
There's no bokoharam again. This news is a lie.
Re: Twin Blast Reported In Maiduguri Metropolis - Sahara Reporters by lomprico(m): 4:32pm On Feb 01, 2016
Kenai:

Watch out for...

i thought i was the only one reasoning this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twin Blast Reported In Maiduguri Metropolis - Sahara Reporters by SirSmithHarry(m): 4:32pm On Feb 01, 2016
This news is a lie.
Re: Twin Blast Reported In Maiduguri Metropolis - Sahara Reporters by Royals1st: 4:33pm On Feb 01, 2016
If PMB really means what he plan there is presidential villa borno Borno state and Maiduguri let him and Liar Mohammed go and do one month holiday there at least they have loads of security for them , If PMB is busy let wife and children stay in borno Borno state and Maiduguri to experience CHANGE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twin Blast Reported In Maiduguri Metropolis - Sahara Reporters by Dikechigozie: 4:34pm On Feb 01, 2016
How much was allocated to education as against ministry of information.
Apc is a fraud.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nobody Can Arrest Jonathan, Ijaw Youths Tell Buhari / Troops Destroy Illegal Oil Refinery In Rivers & Avert Farmers/Herdsmen Clash(Pi / President Buhari Meets With Namadi Sambo Behind Closed Door

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.