Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,519 members, 7,812,612 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

Twin Blast Reported In Maiduguri Metropolis - Sahara Reporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twin Blast Reported In Maiduguri Metropolis - Sahara Reporters (19414 Views)

Isiaka Adeleke Died Of Drug Overdose – Sahara Reporters / Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters / Governor Udom Emmanuel Builds House Just 4 Months In Govt - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twin Blast Reported In Maiduguri Metropolis - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 01, 2016
Kenai:
With this, get ready for another scandal the APC is going to try trending in a bid to divert our attention from their incompetence. Cuz you could tell they were trying hard to trend #EkitiGate so as to take our minds off the carnage in Dalori.

Watch out for...

1. "JonahGate! Jonathan hid 650 billion dollars under his cowboy hat as he was vacating Aso Rock!"

2. "PaperGate! The paper Olisa Metuh ate was actually an artist's realistic impression of his fully erect peniis."

3. "WikeGate! How Nyesom Wike threatened the Supreme Court Judges by secretly planting bombs in their wigs."

4. "CaseraGate! How Jonathan spent 7 Trillion Dollars on LaCasera."

5. "MbakaGate! Pope Francis' links to PDP Finally uncovered as Reverend Mbaka is transferred to remote town."

We know their game. Useless liars and propagandists.

This really got me laughing. You're a real comedian. Truth anyway, couldn't agree less.

1 Like

Re: Twin Blast Reported In Maiduguri Metropolis - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 01, 2016
Kenai:
With this, get ready for another scandal the APC is going to try trending in a bid to divert our attention from their incompetence. Cuz you could tell they were trying hard to trend #EkitiGate so as to take our minds off the carnage in Dalori.

Watch out for...

1. "JonahGate! Jonathan hid 650 billion dollars under his cowboy hat as he was vacating Aso Rock!"

2. "PaperGate! The paper Olisa Metuh ate was actually an artist's realistic impression of his fully erect peniis."

3. "WikeGate! How Nyesom Wike threatened the Supreme Court Judges by secretly planting bombs in their wigs."

5. "MbakaGate! Pope Francis' links to PDP Finally uncovered as Reverend Mbaka is transferred to remote town."

this bros one kill me with laugh ooooo, are dun laff and roll for ground tire... Bros i swear to god, no body funny reach you for the full nairaland... I duff my hat for you.

1 Like

Re: Twin Blast Reported In Maiduguri Metropolis - Sahara Reporters by blizz84(m): 6:11pm On Feb 01, 2016
Dis is getting crious and d govt re busy feeding d masses with lies. I begiging to believe dat dey may have forcee d journalist not to publish most of d attack
Re: Twin Blast Reported In Maiduguri Metropolis - Sahara Reporters by frankyychiji(f): 6:15pm On Feb 01, 2016
Destined2win:
What can we as a country do together to end this menace?
A fight against boko haram is a fight against the north - Buhari
Re: Twin Blast Reported In Maiduguri Metropolis - Sahara Reporters by blizz84(m): 6:16pm On Feb 01, 2016
No comment until i hear from mr. Lie
Re: Twin Blast Reported In Maiduguri Metropolis - Sahara Reporters by Tugbus(m): 6:17pm On Feb 01, 2016
kennyjodeci:

It seems like most of you guys derive joy in a news like this....so that you will quickly attack APC government....I know you will tell me now that they did it to Jonathan, that they always prayed for this kinda news,,,I know that, but you don't need to be a fool because of the fact that someone else was a fool.....you guys are doing the same thing APC thugs were doing, the same thing you guys were attacking them for....don't quickly call on Apc/Buhari government whenever a news like this pops up...how do you help this government to curb this inhuman insurgent of Boko haram.....mind you, I'm not a pro Apc.....I'm just being a concerned Nigerian

Rest in Peace to the dead....God please we have been pleading you since to help us fight this battle, it seems like we can never win this war alone...Father please o hear our cry

Ezigbo mmadu...oga jee zuo ike biko!

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Twin Blast Reported In Maiduguri Metropolis - Sahara Reporters by BraniacX(m): 6:41pm On Feb 01, 2016
Fizzbizzie:

But he sure was clueless..If he had done half as much as buhari has done.. These people wouldn't have been this well rooted and organised but he was busy distributing the money for the weapons to his allies

conjectures upon conjectures, why don't you conjecture another "if" and "would" that would end boko haram permanently? buhari has been president for 9 months now hasn't he? more than enough time for an "if" at the beginning of his tenure to result into a "would" that would end boko haram (not technically of course) besides didn't buhari and APC claim to have all the answers and solutions the so called "clueless" G.E.J didn't have? what happened to the frontline generalssimo who would crush boko haram just like maitatsine? undecided

1 Like

Re: Twin Blast Reported In Maiduguri Metropolis - Sahara Reporters by UyiIredia(m): 6:59pm On Feb 01, 2016
Comsol:
This is serious

What is going on?
God help us
https://twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/694080706830561280
From technically defeated to about defeating.
Re: Twin Blast Reported In Maiduguri Metropolis - Sahara Reporters by Folksyharry(m): 7:04pm On Feb 01, 2016
Karanka:
Who knows? Maybe this Boko haram issue would have been a long forgotten one now if APC had supported the previous government's campaign against terrorism instead of playing politics with it.

Now they've inherited the problem and the opposition is just laughing at them and blaming them for incompetence.
Talk about setting the wrong precedence!

The part in bold is one of the two reasons I made up my mind not to vote for PMB. FG really need to find the boko haram sponsors and source of their weapons and the materials used in making these IEDs. The Nigerian military also need smart equipments and devices to track the terrorists.
Re: Twin Blast Reported In Maiduguri Metropolis - Sahara Reporters by BraniacX(m): 7:12pm On Feb 01, 2016
Kenai:

Watch out for...

never knew you had a flair for humor my man, you've always been so serious! I pray many people realize that despite this post of yours being funny, it is also so true, so true in fact that we should all be worried. I hope they don't send the DSS after you under some manufactured pretext say "kenaigate" for busting their bubble and publicizing their modus operandi

2 Likes

Re: Twin Blast Reported In Maiduguri Metropolis - Sahara Reporters by NegusNagast: 7:16pm On Feb 01, 2016
Kenai:

Watch out for...

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2254866_obamalafff_jpegc9b48d05c12a4375035937271eea96bf
Re: Twin Blast Reported In Maiduguri Metropolis - Sahara Reporters by emajoe: 7:36pm On Feb 01, 2016
kennyjodeci:

It seems like most of you guys derive joy in a news like this....so that you will quickly attack APC government....I know you will tell me now that they did it to Jonathan, that they always prayed for this kinda news,,,I know that, but you don't need to be a fool because of the fact that someone else was a fool.....you guys are doing the same thing APC thugs were doing, the same thing you guys were attacking them for....don't quickly call on Apc/Buhari government whenever a news like this pops up...how do you help this government to curb this inhuman insurgent of Boko haram.....mind you, I'm not a pro Apc.....I'm just being a concerned Nigerian

Rest in Peace to the dead....God please we have been pleading you since to help us fight this battle, it seems like we can never win this war alone...Father please o hear our cry

ARE YOU JUST WAKING UP?
KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT, IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO CONTRIBUTE.
THE BOKO HARAM WAR HAD ALREADY BEEN WON.
ANYTHING ORTHER THAN THAT O.Y.O.
Re: Twin Blast Reported In Maiduguri Metropolis - Sahara Reporters by vindisick: 8:00pm On Feb 01, 2016
the most painful part is that boko aram has not verbally replied lia mohamed. they just want their killing and mayhem to do the talking
Re: Twin Blast Reported In Maiduguri Metropolis - Sahara Reporters by cheruv: 9:06pm On Feb 01, 2016
Destined2win:
Nothing...let the North bear their cross alone undecided
Re: Twin Blast Reported In Maiduguri Metropolis - Sahara Reporters by cheruv: 9:10pm On Feb 01, 2016
crixtex:
This is so sad.. I plead the blood of Jesus christ on Nigeria. .. This isnt right. . Nigeria isnt a blood thirsty Nation...
Wait where da Bleep is Buhari...
Stop wasting the blood of Yeshua Kristi angry
Re: Twin Blast Reported In Maiduguri Metropolis - Sahara Reporters by zurine(f): 9:43pm On Feb 01, 2016
not good
Re: Twin Blast Reported In Maiduguri Metropolis - Sahara Reporters by zurine(f): 10:14pm On Feb 01, 2016
hmm
Re: Twin Blast Reported In Maiduguri Metropolis - Sahara Reporters by QuiverBox(f): 10:15pm On Feb 01, 2016
kennyjodeci:

APC is in Power, and You have suddenly become a Philosopher, hmmmm
Re: Twin Blast Reported In Maiduguri Metropolis - Sahara Reporters by thespokenword: 10:37pm On Feb 01, 2016
the same statement that provoked this boys,bh,was first mentioned by mr lai 48 hrs to Christmas.But God in His mercy arrested their provocation about being "defeated technically".imagine the intention of lai MOHAMMED towards the christian!Just at the mentioned of it again by PMB on 1st January,the killings were reactivated.In one word,if you say APC has to secret agenda,lets wait and keep counting the deaths!
Re: Twin Blast Reported In Maiduguri Metropolis - Sahara Reporters by Trustyd1(m): 11:57pm On Feb 01, 2016
kennyjodeci:

you're right but even the APC government is not telling Nigerians the truth. The situation is worrying. I'm not happy that lives are been cut short but seriously this present government might be the reason all this are still happening. When this battle would've been put to rest they (apc) used it as campaign strategy today it's from one lie to another. If it was possible for them they would've band the media from reporting any BH attacks. PMB promised to lead the war against BH during campaign 2day he hardly visit the seen cos I don't remember anytime he visit a bomb blast see, even to talk about it. If the citizen has anything to contribute to the fight the government should be at the lead. Tell us the truth of every situation rather than ING usies to gain glory. 4give my typo n bad English
Re: Twin Blast Reported In Maiduguri Metropolis - Sahara Reporters by holllandis: 2:40am On Feb 02, 2016
Destined2win:
On your own .You voted buhari.I remember when you were criticizing Jonathan
Re: Twin Blast Reported In Maiduguri Metropolis - Sahara Reporters by help3852: 8:55pm On Feb 02, 2016
Yorubasgreat:
I think it's time to start asking those critical questions.. .where are the BokoHaram sponsors.. .maybe, just maybe we could derive the formula to nip them in the bud.

All our past leaders including GEJ has to answer us oneday.
Meanwhile what's El-Rufai meant when he said.. .
when buhari visited Chad and Niger, what did he go there to do

you better stop all these madness

did you know anything about GEJ when boko haram was officially formed in 2002

The better you people stop playing politics with everything the better for you.

As for me, karma fears none, what a man sows, he will harvest same bountifully
Re: Twin Blast Reported In Maiduguri Metropolis - Sahara Reporters by delishpot: 4:13pm On Feb 03, 2016
udokpuenyi:

I laff sotee, i dont know when i touch my landlady daughter for bombom lol

I hope she slap you sha grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kano Rail Next In Line As Amaechi Inspect Transport Institute Zaria / Nobody Can Arrest Jonathan, Ijaw Youths Tell Buhari / Sani Abacha's 78th Posthumous Birthday Is Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.