Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Twin Blast Reported In Maiduguri Metropolis - Sahara Reporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twin Blast Reported In Maiduguri Metropolis - Sahara Reporters (19431 Views)

Isiaka Adeleke Died Of Drug Overdose – Sahara Reporters / Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters / Governor Udom Emmanuel Builds House Just 4 Months In Govt - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twin Blast Reported In Maiduguri Metropolis - Sahara Reporters by tottinova: 4:34pm On Feb 01, 2016
Comsol:
This is serious

What is going on?

God help us

https://twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/694080706830561280

Hope it's Nigerian soldiers that threw the explosives cus i'm tired of seeing innocent dead people
Re: Twin Blast Reported In Maiduguri Metropolis - Sahara Reporters by playtheblues(f): 4:37pm On Feb 01, 2016
You deserve some champagne.

Kenai:
With this, get ready for another scandal the APC is going to try trending in a bid to divert our attention from their incompetence. Cuz you could tell they were trying hard to trend #EkitiGate so as to take our minds off the carnage in Dalori.

Watch out for...

1. "JonahGate! Jonathan hid 650 billion dollars under his cowboy hat as he was vacating Aso Rock!"

2. "PaperGate! The paper Olisa Metuh ate was actually an artist's realistic impression of his fully erect peniis."

3. "WikeGate! How Nyesom Wike threatened the Supreme Court Judges by secretly planting bombs in their wigs."

4. "CaseraGate! How Jonathan spent 7 Trillion Dollars on LaCasera."

5. "MbakaGate! Pope Francis' links to PDP Finally uncovered as Reverend Mbaka is transferred to remote town."

We know their game. Useless liars and propagandists.

4 Likes

Re: Twin Blast Reported In Maiduguri Metropolis - Sahara Reporters by Nicur: 4:37pm On Feb 01, 2016
embarrassment that's what our president calls it!! just imagine!! people's lives are now embarrassing!! angry can somebody tell me how we got here!!

1 Like

Re: Twin Blast Reported In Maiduguri Metropolis - Sahara Reporters by anytexy: 4:38pm On Feb 01, 2016
udokpuenyi:

I laff sotee, i dont know when i touch my landlady daughter for bombom lol
Chai! you too won kill person with laughter. Hahahehehehgahahah!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Twin Blast Reported In Maiduguri Metropolis - Sahara Reporters by crazygod(m): 4:38pm On Feb 01, 2016
crixtex:
This is so sad.. I plead the blood of Jesus christ on Nigeria. .. This isnt right. . Nigeria isnt a blood thirsty Nation...
Wait where da Bleep is Buhari...
Oga... U just wan finish this blood sha. Wetin sef
Re: Twin Blast Reported In Maiduguri Metropolis - Sahara Reporters by anytexy: 4:39pm On Feb 01, 2016
udokpuenyi:

Chai! you too won kill person with laughter. Hahahehehehgahahah!!!!!!!!

Anyways, they are just soft targets. No course for alarm.
Re: Twin Blast Reported In Maiduguri Metropolis - Sahara Reporters by Splashme: 4:46pm On Feb 01, 2016
Kenai:
With this, get ready for another scandal the APC is going to try trending in a bid to divert our attention from their incompetence. Cuz you could tell they were trying hard to trend #EkitiGate so as to take our minds off the carnage in Dalori.

Watch out for...

1. "JonahGate! Jonathan hid 650 billion dollars under his cowboy hat as he was vacating Aso Rock!"

2. "PaperGate! The paper Olisa Metuh ate was actually an artist's realistic impression of his fully erect peniis."

3. "WikeGate! How Nyesom Wike threatened the Supreme Court Judges by secretly planting bombs in their wigs."

5. "MbakaGate! Pope Francis' links to PDP Finally uncovered as Reverend Mbaka is transferred to remote town."

Re: Twin Blast Reported In Maiduguri Metropolis - Sahara Reporters by NapoIeon: 4:47pm On Feb 01, 2016
lair Muhammed should be sacked and killed
Re: Twin Blast Reported In Maiduguri Metropolis - Sahara Reporters by ezebinugwu21: 4:48pm On Feb 01, 2016
a man that watch football in television find easy to score a goal,but put the same man inside that it will consume him,they thought it will be easy,i now welcomes them to reality,they better swallow their pride and call on gej for advise,this one is bigger than am a general
Re: Twin Blast Reported In Maiduguri Metropolis - Sahara Reporters by happney65: 4:51pm On Feb 01, 2016
Omolola15 where is Lie Mohammed?
Re: Twin Blast Reported In Maiduguri Metropolis - Sahara Reporters by palata22(m): 4:53pm On Feb 01, 2016
kennyjodeci:

It seems like most of you guys derive joy in a news like this....so that you will quickly attack APC government....I know you will tell me now that they did it to Jonathan, that they always prayed for this kinda news,,,I know that, but you don't need to be a fool because of the fact that someone else was a fool.....you guys are doing the same thing APC thugs were doing, the same thing you guys were attacking them for....don't quickly call on Apc/Buhari government whenever a news like this pops up...how do you help this government to curb this inhuman insurgent of Boko haram.....mind you, I'm not a pro Apc.....I'm just being a concerned Nigerian

Rest in Peace to the dead....God please we have been pleading you since to help us fight this battle, it seems like we can never win this war alone...Father please o hear our cry
guy just shut ur trap if u don't have anything to contribute. Why were u wen lier Mohammed and buhari were calling Jonathan cluess cos he couldn't tackle bokoharam ? So just shut up ok

5 Likes

Re: Twin Blast Reported In Maiduguri Metropolis - Sahara Reporters by Fizzbizzie(m): 4:53pm On Feb 01, 2016
Let's fight this together and forget all these apc ranting.. People keep dying Cos these selfish twarts don't want improvement in our nation and all we talk about is apc and Buhari. These cowards Definitely intensified their attacks Cos they are losing to the government and want people like you to start ranting unfavorable comments about the government.. The sponsors have to be cut and they are top politicians in our nation for sure.. I'm beginning to even suspect PDP, maybe that was why goodluck distributed the money and not the weapons
Re: Twin Blast Reported In Maiduguri Metropolis - Sahara Reporters by northvietnam(m): 4:53pm On Feb 01, 2016
Kenai:

Watch out for...

One heavy Oloshooo for U + 7 bottles of Orijin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

its like you are doing APC propaganda as a case study in your Bsc or Msc grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twin Blast Reported In Maiduguri Metropolis - Sahara Reporters by vislabraye(m): 4:56pm On Feb 01, 2016
kennyjodeci:

It seems like most of you guys derive joy in a news like this....so that you will quickly attack APC government....I know you will tell me now that they did it to Jonathan, that they always prayed for this kinda news,,,I know that, but you don't need to be a fool because of the fact that someone else was a fool.....you guys are doing the same thing APC thugs were doing, the same thing you guys were attacking them for....don't quickly call on Apc/Buhari government whenever a news like this pops up...how do you help this government to curb this inhuman insurgent of Boko haram.....mind you, I'm not a pro Apc.....I'm just being a concerned Nigerian

Rest in Peace to the dead....God please we have been pleading you since to help us fight this battle, it seems like we can never win this war alone...Father please o hear our cry

Unfortunately, innocent Nigerians are the ones suffering. I think Pdp as a party is not behaving the way Lai. M and Apc folks were doing. I won't rejoice because of the blood being shed but Apc and Buhari are reaping what they sowed. Was it not Buhari that said war against bh is war against the North ? The Northern elders were rejoicing when bh was bombing churches and schools.

They thought they were fighting Gej, but it is coming back to them.
And they are still lying. The media is also supporting them too.
Re: Twin Blast Reported In Maiduguri Metropolis - Sahara Reporters by Ugobxt(m): 4:58pm On Feb 01, 2016
Na wetin big mouth is the cause.

What is happening. Y dis man no go leave probe issue for the moment and tackle security issue. All the probes no get head cos we aint seeing any of this money.

Chai. Boko boys on the LOOSE
GOD HELP US embarassed embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twin Blast Reported In Maiduguri Metropolis - Sahara Reporters by Fizzbizzie(m): 4:59pm On Feb 01, 2016
palata22:
guy just shut ur trap if u don't have anything to contribute. Why were u wen lier Mohammed and buhari were calling Jonathan cluess cos he couldn't tackle bokoharam ? So just shut up ok

But he sure was clueless.. If he had done half as much as buhari has done.. These people wouldn't have been this well rooted and organised but he was busy distributing the money for the weapons to his allies
Re: Twin Blast Reported In Maiduguri Metropolis - Sahara Reporters by okonja(m): 5:00pm On Feb 01, 2016
[size=13pt]@OP, I am presently in Maiduguri town today Feb 1 2016. I can autorithatively say that this your report is a lie. cheesy cheesy[/size]

1 Like

Re: Twin Blast Reported In Maiduguri Metropolis - Sahara Reporters by Fizzbizzie(m): 5:03pm On Feb 01, 2016
Buhari is suffering the aftermath of badluck jonathans incompetence... Killed the economy and grew a terrorist organization.. Two unpalatable gifts from the past government
Re: Twin Blast Reported In Maiduguri Metropolis - Sahara Reporters by palata22(m): 5:04pm On Feb 01, 2016
Fizzbizzie:

But he sure was clueless.. If he had done half as much as buhari has done.. These people wouldn't have been this well rooted and organised but he was busy distributing the money for the weapons to his allies
for d past eight months just check his many souls have been lost. Then imagine wen it will reach that four yrs that he will be in power. D thing is that Jonathan always pays his condolences to d family of the deceases or even go there hinself to see fir himself . ask yourself, has buhari visited any of the place that has been bombed since his adminstration ? Jst think bro, d dullard doesnt care

3 Likes

Re: Twin Blast Reported In Maiduguri Metropolis - Sahara Reporters by babakol(m): 5:08pm On Feb 01, 2016
Kenai:

Watch out for...

You're one crazy niggah.. That was funny, man

3 Likes

Re: Twin Blast Reported In Maiduguri Metropolis - Sahara Reporters by Gozzzy(m): 5:09pm On Feb 01, 2016
kennyjodeci:

na true you talk...... but gerrara here men... undecided undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twin Blast Reported In Maiduguri Metropolis - Sahara Reporters by anytexy: 5:11pm On Feb 01, 2016
udokpuenyi:

Re: Twin Blast Reported In Maiduguri Metropolis - Sahara Reporters by MrEverest(m): 5:13pm On Feb 01, 2016
Kenai:

Watch out for...

LWKMD, LOL. Even as this is hilarious, this explains why Buhari had to budget more for propaganda than agriculture & Solid Minerals combined!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twin Blast Reported In Maiduguri Metropolis - Sahara Reporters by Csami(m): 5:15pm On Feb 01, 2016
kennyjodeci:

Cry me a beautiful river!

When they were busy with Christians nobody gave a F.. They were not criticized nor were effort made to put a stop to it.

All I see is muslims killing muslims in the north.

1 Like

Re: Twin Blast Reported In Maiduguri Metropolis - Sahara Reporters by Fahj(m): 5:19pm On Feb 01, 2016
I expect adult to behave like elites, but it is different here. Blackmailing buari government is some hubby, hence they turned their eyes against reality, somepeople dont seems to be a good follower and they can never be a good follower
Re: Twin Blast Reported In Maiduguri Metropolis - Sahara Reporters by waice6571: 5:27pm On Feb 01, 2016
kennyjodeci:

I envy your sincerity.
But let this government behave as if the issue of bh is a problem that requires common solution for once. Let them stop their lies, and trim down their egocentrism.
People are quick to pick on this govt because they were disappointed too soon than imagined; no thanks to their insincere approach to everything.
Re: Twin Blast Reported In Maiduguri Metropolis - Sahara Reporters by Spybradd: 5:28pm On Feb 01, 2016
Comsol:
This is serious

What is going on?
God help us
wait. Lying mohamed is still doing press up..he will respond soon.

1 Like

Re: Twin Blast Reported In Maiduguri Metropolis - Sahara Reporters by Analysiscorner: 5:31pm On Feb 01, 2016
udokpuenyi:

Then we will add you to number six :
6. Udokpuenyigate - how Udokpuenyi molested his landlady's daughter, who is a minor.

1 Like

Re: Twin Blast Reported In Maiduguri Metropolis - Sahara Reporters by Spybradd: 5:34pm On Feb 01, 2016
Fizzbizzie:
Buhari is suffering the aftermath of badluck jonathans incompetence... Killed the economy and grew a terrorist organization.. Two unpalatable gifts from the past government
receive brain cells

2 Likes

Re: Twin Blast Reported In Maiduguri Metropolis - Sahara Reporters by viktor01(m): 5:40pm On Feb 01, 2016
Is this even true?
Re: Twin Blast Reported In Maiduguri Metropolis - Sahara Reporters by fejikudz(m): 5:49pm On Feb 01, 2016
Kenai:

Watch out for...

Lolssss cheesy cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan’s Romance With APC Triggers Anxiety In PDP / Onnoghen: Tribunal Adjourned To January 22 / FCT Council polls: APC wins all polling units in Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.