Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Anambra Begins Vegetable Export To The Uk (pic) - Agriculture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Anambra Begins Vegetable Export To The Uk (pic) (37728 Views)

Kebbi Begins Massive Soya Beans Production / Anambra Begins Exportation Of Vegetables To US / What Agricultural Products Are Available For Export To The Usa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Begins Vegetable Export To The Uk (pic) by truthisbittar12: 5:20pm On Feb 01, 2016
they should very careful cos
it may lead to another type
of export.

i knw my ppls.
Re: Anambra Begins Vegetable Export To The Uk (pic) by Tex42(m): 5:39pm On Feb 01, 2016
johnmark1234:
go and ...
Die!

Na Adams talk am o. Lol!

Anambra always on the news for anything good. Great achievement.

Proudly Anambrian!
Re: Anambra Begins Vegetable Export To The Uk (pic) by peacemaker247(m): 5:47pm On Feb 01, 2016
Anambra light of the nation, shine on. Kudos to our able Governor, willi is working shocked
Re: Anambra Begins Vegetable Export To The Uk (pic) by 2kris(m): 6:12pm On Feb 01, 2016
Adaezeagu:
Anybody that will insult my tribe eh e don be for the person
nwayi oma i concur
Re: Anambra Begins Vegetable Export To The Uk (pic) by maxwellchibueze(m): 6:18pm On Feb 01, 2016
Anambra we hail theeeee!!! Light of the nation! Buh this is nigeria nt anambra alone

1 Like

Re: Anambra Begins Vegetable Export To The Uk (pic) by bobojoshua(m): 6:37pm On Feb 01, 2016
doyinisaac:
Am a Yoruba guy but honestly I salute your stupidity because your foolishness is foolishly foolish.....

Re: Anambra Begins Vegetable Export To The Uk (pic) by Meriekriss: 7:05pm On Feb 01, 2016
Chikeluba25:
My brother d blessings of God will never depart from ur home. U just speak my mind. I don't know why our bros hv chosen to divert this glorious point by quoting that illiterate. My God bless nd reward Dr. Willie Obiano.the only working gov. In Africa.....WILLIE IS WORKING

Amen.. Bless you too..
Re: Anambra Begins Vegetable Export To The Uk (pic) by Deepfreezer(m): 8:21pm On Feb 01, 2016
Proud Anambrarian.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Begins Vegetable Export To The Uk (pic) by Billygee2u: 1:35am On Feb 02, 2016
coolzeal:
I thought they say "Igbolands are not fertile enough for Agricultural produce" lol... We want Seaport and functioning International Airport in the East. sad sad
Re: Anambra Begins Vegetable Export To The Uk (pic) by Ochinex(m): 1:39am On Feb 02, 2016
chingum:

What's my problem? They steal contents from our omambala .com website yet still censor the source. If we talk they ban us, yet he won't see the rubbish his kinsmen are spewing here.

0r are yhu tryna advertise yhur blog? Nice move.
Re: Anambra Begins Vegetable Export To The Uk (pic) by Tellemall: 6:33am On Feb 02, 2016
erico2k2:

Go back to the shops that pumpkin is diffrent from the ones we have in Nigeria moreso these. Veg had been exported I to the UK mkt by the camroonians even though they eat less compared to 9ja guys. There might just be other medicinAl extract from these veg.the key is the Introduction to the UK. They or someone might just grow it in a controlled environment. Also stuff like Bangalore source in can etc.

Introduction? To the UK? Is the key?

The UK has always had Nigerian foods. You might say they've taken a scientific interest in the two vegetables. But those foods are pretty common place among the Nigerians there.
Re: Anambra Begins Vegetable Export To The Uk (pic) by sinizia: 10:24pm On Feb 02, 2016
GIYAZZ:
Wow, nice development. Anambra adibago mma. Kudos! Just pray my state, Imo State follows suit and focus on Agriculture too.

cc; Si.nizia

Pray Imo State follows suit? The Imo State with that rétarded douchebàg, Rochas COCKROACHocha? Forget it.
Re: Anambra Begins Vegetable Export To The Uk (pic) by GIYAZZ(m): 10:51pm On Feb 02, 2016
sinizia:

Pray Imo State follows suit? The Imo State with that rétarded douchebàg, Rochas COCKROACHocha? Forget it.
Lol. I don't really know about IMO state politics cos I don't live there. But I heard that man did some great things before?
Re: Anambra Begins Vegetable Export To The Uk (pic) by sinizia: 11:16pm On Feb 02, 2016
GIYAZZ:
Lol. I don't really know about IMO state politics cos I don't live there. But I heard that man did some great things before?

Rochas is the greatest con artist amongst all governors. If you scour through NL, you'd see works of Fashola in many threads; likewise that of Obaino or Peter Obi. But try that of COCKROACHocha and you'll see a huge billboard of him shaking hands with Obama as an achievement. That man didn't fulfill 99% of his election promises. The roads along Aladinma to Chukwu Nwoha/Owerri Sports club is still being built since mid-last year till now. That thief is a fraud and will die a gruesome death like his ilk, Thief. A. Orji.
Re: Anambra Begins Vegetable Export To The Uk (pic) by GIYAZZ(m): 1:14am On Feb 03, 2016
sinizia:

Rochas is the greatest con artist amongst all governors. If you scour through NL, you'd see works of Fashola in many threads; likewise that of Obaino or Peter Obi. But try that of COCKROACHocha and you'll see a huge billboard of him shaking hands with Obama as an achievement. That man didn't fulfill 99% of his election promises. The roads along Aladinma to Chukwu Nwoha/Owerri Sports club is still being built since mid-last year till now. That thief is a fraud and will die a gruesome death like his ilk, Thief. A. Orji.
Wow! you really hate this man grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Thread For My New Platain, Cucumber And Watermelon Farm Project With Picture / Floods Submerge Olam Rice Farm in Nasarawa / Rice Mill Opens In Ini, Akwa Ibom State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.