Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Grieving Michael Jackson Fans 'commit Suicide' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Grieving Michael Jackson Fans 'commit Suicide' (3055 Views)

Tee Billz Wants To Commit Suicide / ''Commit Suicide'' - Uche Ogbodo Blasts Fan Over Her Nose Ring (photo) / Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grieving Michael Jackson Fans 'commit Suicide' by romsky: 11:23am On Jul 01, 2009
it shows i care for all, mind u i am not saying i am better than them or know the sort of relationship they av with wateva God they serve
God has a reason for everything that happens & who are we to question his authority
Re: Grieving Michael Jackson Fans 'commit Suicide' by platinumnk(f): 3:02pm On Jul 01, 2009
12 died so far
Re: Grieving Michael Jackson Fans 'commit Suicide' by spikedcylinder: 5:10pm On Jul 01, 2009
Unless they died by accident on something, I maintain that each and every one of them that committed suicide deserve to die.

1 Like

Re: Grieving Michael Jackson Fans 'commit Suicide' by platinumnk(f): 7:43pm On Jul 03, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Unless they died by accident on something, I maintain that each and every one of them that committed suicide deserve to die.

no one deserves to die
Re: Grieving Michael Jackson Fans 'commit Suicide' by ijawgirl: 9:19pm On Jul 03, 2009
lol How dumb can people get
Re: Grieving Michael Jackson Fans 'commit Suicide' by Tudor6(f): 10:54pm On Jul 03, 2009
Quote from: platinumnk
no one deserves to die
Wrong!
The chandlers deserve to die! Scratch that. . .
The chandlers MUST die!!!
Re: Grieving Michael Jackson Fans 'commit Suicide' by chiogo(f): 12:15am On Jul 04, 2009
Yes, I heard about the 12 suicides too. Most stupid thing anybody has done this year. Nonsense!!!
Re: Grieving Michael Jackson Fans 'commit Suicide' by spikedcylinder: 1:12pm On Jul 04, 2009
platinumnk:

no one deserves to die

Says who?
If your life is so miserable then by all means, TAKE IT AWAY! Sheesh!
Re: Grieving Michael Jackson Fans 'commit Suicide' by No2Atheism(m): 3:14pm On Jul 04, 2009
hmm spiky grin we d committee of non-moderators are tired of kissing and looking at ur cartoon ass, hence it has been decided that you pls change back to being human on ur profile pic. thank you.

any attempt not to comply would be met with JTF force cool
Re: Grieving Michael Jackson Fans 'commit Suicide' by MrCrackles(m): 3:21pm On Jul 04, 2009
dominique:

the reason why people do these things eludes me . . . people die, thats the sad reality of life. did they believe MJ is an immortal supernatural fellow that will continue to live forever and ever. even if he has not done all those weird surgeries, he still would have died on that particular day if he was destined to. now they're dead, did the world stand still. . .good riddance. msheeeeeeew angry

Spot on to the highlighted bit!
To your post as a whole, spot on again
!
Re: Grieving Michael Jackson Fans 'commit Suicide' by bawomolo(m): 3:24am On Jul 05, 2009
stupid people.  less mouths to feed
Re: Grieving Michael Jackson Fans 'commit Suicide' by Nobody: 4:19am On Jul 05, 2009
bawomolo:

stupid people. less mouths to feed
grin grin grin grin
Re: Grieving Michael Jackson Fans 'commit Suicide' by dominique(f): 8:37pm On Jul 05, 2009
i'm beginning to agree with spikey. . . those people don't know their purpose for living, if they felt they had no other reason for living. . . then they [i]did [/i]deserve to die sad

MrCrackles:

Spot on to the highlighted bit!
To your post as a whole, spot on again
!

thanks. . . i think before i post cool unlike some people

1 Like

Re: Grieving Michael Jackson Fans 'commit Suicide' by platinumnk(f): 9:40pm On Jul 05, 2009
If one of ur family members commited sucide then they also deserve to die. I don't care if im labeled whatevr, everyone dies but no one DESERVES it.
Re: Grieving Michael Jackson Fans 'commit Suicide' by IGWEUSA(m): 11:09am On Jul 06, 2009
spikedcylinder (f)

Re: Grieving Michael Jackson Fans 'commit Suicide'
« #2 on: June 30, 2009, 01:11 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He deserves to die.

What an air Brain!!
Re: Grieving Michael Jackson Fans 'commit Suicide' by sweetpie23: 3:34pm On Jul 06, 2009
stupid fan
Re: Grieving Michael Jackson Fans 'commit Suicide' by clemcykul(f): 12:01pm On Jul 07, 2009
heehhehe am loving this thread

(1) (2) (Reply)

Katie Price's Ipod Outfit And Silicon Chest / Ace Comedian Julius Agwu Holds Football Talent Hunt In Rivers State / Toolz Grabs M.i's Butt! Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.