Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,720 members, 7,809,733 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Girls Vs Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Vs Women (1058 Views)

Nigeria Girls Vs Doll... / Uniport Girls Vs Unical Girls / Girls Vs Guys...is This True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Vs Women by IME1: 11:03am On Feb 01, 2016
OUR THEME FOR THIS MONTH IS RELATIONSHIP
Asides the celebration of Valentine’s Day, daily people gets into relationships for various reasons. Some for long term goals of marriage while some others is for the fling. The difference between those who enter into relationships is mostly in their level of maturity be them male or female.
Girls leave their schedule wide-open and wait for a guy to call and make plans. Grown women make their own plans and nicely tell the guy to get in where he fits.
Girls want to control the man in their life. Grown women know that if he's truly hers, he doesn't need controlling.
Girls check you for not calling them. Grown women are too busy to realize you hadn't.
Girls are afraid to be alone. Grown women revel in it-using it as a time for personal growth.
Girls ignore the good guys. Grown women ignore the bad guys.
Girls make you come home. Grown women make you want to come home.
Girls worry about not being pretty and/or good enough for their man. Grown women know that they are pretty and good enough for any man.
Girls try to monopolize all their man's time (i.e.don't want him hanging with his friends). Grown women realize that a lil' bit of space makes the 'together time' even more special-and goes to kick it with her own friends.
Girls think a guy crying is weak. Grown women offer their shoulder and a tissue.
Girls want to be spoiled and 'tell' their man so. Grown women 'show' him and make him comfortable enough to reciprocate without fear of losing his 'manhood'.
Girls get hurt by one man and make all men pay for it. Grown women know that that was just one man.
Girls fall in love and chase aimlessly after the object of their affection, ignoring all 'signs'. Grown women know that sometimes the one you love, don't always love you back-and moves on, without bitterness.
Girls will read this and get an attitude. Grown women will read this and pass it on to other Grown women and their male friends.
Remember our bodies are the temple of the Holy Spirit and we are made in God’s image. Youths do not despise your stage in life but set the believers an example in speech and conduct, in love, in faith, in purity.
ANONYMOUS SOURCE. ALSO THE SOURCE OF THE PICTURE ATTACHED IS ON IT.
... be inspired, motivated and encouraged!

Re: Girls Vs Women by Cutehector(m): 11:06am On Feb 01, 2016
cool
Re: Girls Vs Women by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 01, 2016
Cutehector:
cool
why you dey change your gender na abi you bee shem*ale??
Re: Girls Vs Women by AlexCk: 11:11am On Feb 01, 2016
nice, grin
very soon, someone will create the topic: "boys vs men".
Hehehehe grin
Re: Girls Vs Women by Cutehector(m): 11:13am On Feb 01, 2016
olihilistic:
why you dey change your gender na abi you bee shem*ale??
change whch gender na.. i"m male for christ sake. Wats displayin after my moniker abeg?
Re: Girls Vs Women by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 01, 2016
Cutehector:
change whch gender na.. i"m male for christ sake. Wats displayin after my moniker abeg?
I used to see F on it but now na M d there
Re: Girls Vs Women by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 01, 2016
ok, nice one.
Re: Girls Vs Women by Cutehector(m): 11:17am On Feb 01, 2016
olihilistic:
I used to see F on it but now na M d there
u get problem I swear. U used to see f on it.. with which browser? angry

Na so una just want to dey disturb person with unnecessary mentions
Re: Girls Vs Women by theunnamed: 11:25am On Feb 01, 2016
The picture ruined it.
Re: Girls Vs Women by Spicylate(f): 11:43am On Feb 01, 2016
theunnamed:
The picture ruined it.
I agree too

1 Like

Re: Girls Vs Women by Emac34: 11:46am On Feb 01, 2016
the pics tho
Re: Girls Vs Women by IME1: 12:44pm On Feb 15, 2016
theunnamed:
The picture ruined it.
Emac34:
[size=
Spicylate post=42517550:
I agree too
8pt]the pics tho [/size]

fixed

i am one who listens wink

(1) (Reply)

. / ..... / Can You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.