Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,115 members, 7,849,490 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:29 PM

Lizzy Anjorin Stuns In New Campaign Photos. Shuts Down Lekki - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lizzy Anjorin Stuns In New Campaign Photos. Shuts Down Lekki (776 Views)

Lizzy Anjorin Writes President Buhari An Open Letter / Lizzy Anjorin Exposes Omoba Adeleke For Calling Her A Prostitute - Pictures / Lizzy Anjorin: Don't Leave Your Hubby If He Sleeps With Your Friend Or Househelp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lizzy Anjorin Stuns In New Campaign Photos. Shuts Down Lekki by DaVinci24(m): 1:02pm On Feb 01, 2016
Yoruba actress, Lizzy Anjorin, is currently planning to unveil her clothing line and the actress while showing off some of her styles created a scene around Lekki area of Lagos after she posed in the middle of the road just to model her cloths.

While reacting to the picture on the road, the actress explained that the cars were not “turned off because of me but for my style.”

cc: Lalasticlacla

(1) (Reply)

US State Of Minnesota Declares Feb 6th As Singer Praiz Adejo Day (photos) / Linda Ikeji: Living On Banana Island, In A Banana Republic! / My Take On The Bread Seller Fiasco

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.