Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,811 members, 7,844,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu Welcome Baby Boy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu Welcome Baby Boy (31059 Views)

EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) / Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu In Court - Photos / The Moment Precious Chikwendu Left The Court Angrily Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu Welcome Baby Boy by ademega(m): 3:00pm On Feb 01, 2016
congrats
Re: Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu Welcome Baby Boy by Booty4me: 3:00pm On Feb 01, 2016
Wow four girls.. ℓ don't blame him. Congrat
Re: Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu Welcome Baby Boy by HarbySloy(m): 3:01pm On Feb 01, 2016
When is the naming ceremony ? *doh in other articles, I'm told to mind my business*
Re: Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu Welcome Baby Boy by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 01, 2016
cutetopsey:
Nice one!

Congrats man!

Check my signature on how to get rid excess tummy fats using the safest natural product
na everytime we dey check ur signature...
Re: Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu Welcome Baby Boy by Damianbrown(m): 3:01pm On Feb 01, 2016
Click "like" if you believe that child belongs to ffk, share if I am the real father
Re: Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu Welcome Baby Boy by Whizkeey(m): 3:02pm On Feb 01, 2016
Congrats
Re: Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu Welcome Baby Boy by dardon: 3:03pm On Feb 01, 2016
FFK... Congrats. I just hope u stay longer to enjoy your kid coz its still gonna get to your name..*dasukigate*
Re: Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu Welcome Baby Boy by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 01, 2016
Cholls:
my brothers and sisters please welcome the next future senator of the federal republic of Nigeria into the world. ....God Bless him.

Your child is going to end up as agbero while FFK's becomes a senator

3 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu Welcome Baby Boy by unbeat007(m): 3:04pm On Feb 01, 2016
h

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu Welcome Baby Boy by moshino(m): 3:06pm On Feb 01, 2016
irunooboo:
May God punish GEJ for giving this useless man the privilege to steal our money all in the name of electioneering. No wonder he showered his over bleached IpoB girl friend with a range rover painted in red color (blood of Nigerians and soldiers). That baby will not be a source of joy to the both of u. Thieves angry

May God deliver to you, what you wish upon others!

13 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu Welcome Baby Boy by TedBaker(m): 3:06pm On Feb 01, 2016
Fani Kayode was a gr8 man, his son Femi turned out to be a traitor, d qustn is what will Femis son turn to be?
Re: Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu Welcome Baby Boy by SweetLove0(f): 3:07pm On Feb 01, 2016
smiley

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu Welcome Baby Boy by OluchiDelly: 3:08pm On Feb 01, 2016
Louislewis:
[size=18pt]Boy, you are welcome to the world. "Try an resemble your dad" ...[/size]
You are not nice at all.... you wish the baby should also father children from several women/marriages?

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu Welcome Baby Boy by Eluwilussit(m): 3:08pm On Feb 01, 2016
GurlFriend:

Former Aviation Minister, Femi Fani-Kayode and his beauty queen girlfriend, Precious Chikwendu, have welcomed their first child together.

The proud father took to social media to announce the birth of his first son

FFK, as he is popularly known has four daughters from previous marriages, so this baby boy with Precious is his first son. We can just imagine his excitement.

We will bring you pictures once we get them

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/02/femi-fani-kayode-and-girlfriend.html

So good to hear. Congrats bro. God is faithful.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu Welcome Baby Boy by TippyTop(m): 3:10pm On Feb 01, 2016
VickyRotex:

undecided undecided undecided

I rushed to Twitter to congratulate the lion of ND, didn't see the typo.
Re: Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu Welcome Baby Boy by Seun360(m): 3:12pm On Feb 01, 2016
FFK be nacking biafran girls since 1920.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu Welcome Baby Boy by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 01, 2016
I strongly advice that the child should not be bath with hypo just like his mother. otherwise another generation of albino will soon surface.
Re: Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu Welcome Baby Boy by VickyRotex(f): 3:12pm On Feb 01, 2016
TippyTop:

I rushed to Twitter to congratulate the lion of ND, didn't see the typo.

It's allowed smiley
Re: Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu Welcome Baby Boy by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 01, 2016
May God punish anybody that has ever stolen Nigeria 's money to take care of him/herself and his/family!

undecided kiss shocked

PERIOD

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu Welcome Baby Boy by ozoneboy(m): 3:13pm On Feb 01, 2016
irunooboo:
May God punish GEJ for giving this useless man the privilege to steal our money all in the name of electioneering. No wonder he showered his over bleached IpoB girl friend with a range rover painted in red color (blood of Nigerians and soldiers). That baby will not be a source of joy to the both of u. Thieves angry
Look at what u are wishing a fellow woman,may God deliver the man that will marry u,or have married u. ****

6 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu Welcome Baby Boy by OluchiDelly: 3:15pm On Feb 01, 2016
... a child from a girlfriend not even a wife. where is the moral lesson here?

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu Welcome Baby Boy by triplewisdom: 3:15pm On Feb 01, 2016
irunooboo:
May you not be a source of joy to your parents and may your children feed you the bread of sorrow and water of bitterness!

10 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu Welcome Baby Boy by aalangel(f): 3:17pm On Feb 01, 2016
irunooboo:

Please leave an innocent child out of it.

4 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu Welcome Baby Boy by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 01, 2016
triplewisdom:

May you not be a source of joy to your parents and may your children feed you the bread of sorrow and water of bitterness!

Back to sender
Re: Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu Welcome Baby Boy by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 01, 2016
No wonder FFK Cramjones has not assaulted us with one of his many epistles of recent.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu Welcome Baby Boy by zicca(f): 3:18pm On Feb 01, 2016
irunooboo:
please,easy on the poor innocent child that did nothing to anyone,every baby must be a source of joy to the parents in Jesus name,Amen

6 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu Welcome Baby Boy by judondasylva(m): 3:19pm On Feb 01, 2016
congrats to them. I never knew that this man is dating an Igbo lady yet he hated igbos

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu Welcome Baby Boy by uncjay(m): 3:20pm On Feb 01, 2016
now I know this man's obsession with igbo women has bagged Masters degree.....wetin?

3 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu Welcome Baby Boy by oostin: 3:20pm On Feb 01, 2016
Girlfriend ke, is the word shame missing from this guy's dictionary??!!

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu Welcome Baby Boy by poj(m): 3:21pm On Feb 01, 2016
irunooboo:

Irun, u bad gan o. u for hand him over to God for the most severe and just punishment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gunmen Behead Ukeoma In Emohua, Rivers And Abduct Another / AfDB: Why My Detractors Are After Me – Adesina / Fela And Tara Durotoye Mark 20th Wedding Anniversary (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.