Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,414 members, 7,843,229 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu Welcome Baby Boy - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu Welcome Baby Boy (31054 Views)

EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) / Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu In Court - Photos / The Moment Precious Chikwendu Left The Court Angrily Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu Welcome Baby Boy by orakao8: 8:03pm On Feb 01, 2016
YOU ARE STUPID
MeanChris:
FFK my man... You must really like jonathan oo cause the national cake from ONSA seem say e no reach your side or is it that dem never discover the gate where you bin dey collect from

Re: Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu Welcome Baby Boy by Drksly(m): 10:26pm On Feb 01, 2016
irunooboo:

Same to u and ur family

Nairaland gave u an opportunity n all u could do with it is to curse an infant whose father is far richer dan all ur family combined n dan d pityable man dat will marry ur LovePeddler ass. Idiocy totalis
Re: Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu Welcome Baby Boy by kolaaderin: 10:41pm On Feb 01, 2016
GurlFriend:

Former Aviation Minister, Femi Fani-Kayode and his beauty queen girlfriend, Precious Chikwendu, have welcomed their first child together.

The proud father took to social media to announce the birth of his first son

FFK, as he is popularly known has four daughters from previous marriages, so this baby boy with Precious is his first son. We can just imagine his excitement.

We will bring you pictures once we get them

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/02/femi-fani-kayode-and-girlfriend.html

Haaaa Bianca must hear this
Re: Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu Welcome Baby Boy by vtsouthpaw(m): 10:44pm On Feb 01, 2016
Congrats baby papa and baby mama...lolz
Re: Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu Welcome Baby Boy by diva90: 10:53pm On Feb 01, 2016
shes about to be officially wifed up... ffk must be beyond excited.
Re: Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu Welcome Baby Boy by malcomvee: 11:01pm On Feb 01, 2016
Seun360:
FFK be nacking biafran girls since 1920.

As yoruba girls no gree fine, still no gree Clean nko? What would you have a nigga with taste do?

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu Welcome Baby Boy by malcomvee: 11:03pm On Feb 01, 2016
CSTR2:
What a classless whoree.
I am igbo but most igbo women are just too materialistic and shallow for my liking.
The parents themselves are not helping matters. Money is the only thing they care about.

Lazinus, you won't go and hustle, yoruba girls are free... If you can stand the doti and wowo.... Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu Welcome Baby Boy by Caseless: 12:01am On Feb 02, 2016
ibkgab001:
Welcome baby parrot
grin grin grin
Re: Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu Welcome Baby Boy by moshino(m): 2:41am On Feb 02, 2016
Seun360:
FFK be nacking biafran girls since 1920.

Do you know who nacked your mother when she was still a young har.lot, before she born you.

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu Welcome Baby Boy by Seun360(m): 8:44am On Feb 02, 2016
moshino:

Do you know who nacked your mother when she was still a young har.lot, before she born you.

Na Amadioha go strike your father prick.

Ewu.
Re: Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu Welcome Baby Boy by ikombe: 9:10am On Feb 02, 2016
demolinka:
Keep that child away from i**o girls, please
mumu his gf is i**o undecided
Re: Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu Welcome Baby Boy by CSTR2: 11:52am On Feb 02, 2016
malcomvee:

Lazinus, you won't go and hustle, yoruba girls are free... If you can stand the doti and wowo.... Goodluck
I am an accomplished engineer with all the financial benefits that entails.
There are very few igbo women in Nigeria above my ''pay grade'' regardless of how materialistic the parents and the lady may be. But then i hate materialism and would rather give my money to a homeless stranger than a greedy whoree.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Military Takes Delivery Of Two Jets Loaded With Weapons / 16 Things Soludo Told Buhari-Led APC Government In Kaduna / EFCC To Ekweremadu: We’ll Arrest You If You’ve Gone On Looting Spree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.