Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,950 members, 7,810,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Guys. Share The Embarassing Moments When Ur D--k Erected In Public - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys. Share The Embarassing Moments When Ur D--k Erected In Public (1368 Views)

Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love / After S3x Pics! Miss Ur D!ck, More Of Ur D!ck For My P*ssy Boo Boo / Female Corpers Can Cheat Eh (guys share your stories) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys. Share The Embarassing Moments When Ur D--k Erected In Public by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 01, 2016
We all knw that our d--ks can just start standing without even feeling anytin sexual in any way. its just frustrating since it bulges in our trousers................................................................. Mine happend in the church, i was sleeping and wasnt dreaming of sex. i opened my eyes nd discovad everyone was standing. i stood up too and stretched my body wide attracting a lot of views. a friend of mine motioned to me to -cover that thing- i looked dwn and found my babyboy poking visciously at my trouser. all eyes were on me. tht girl kept laffing. happened when i was 13. guys share yours.
Re: Guys. Share The Embarassing Moments When Ur D--k Erected In Public by jonaifame22(m): 3:26pm On Feb 01, 2016
On dat fateful day, I went to see my friend and on my way back, I slept off in the bus for some minutes and when I woke some minutes later,I had a very strong e,rection and I was already close to my bus stop and again I sat at the front and you cld only get out frm the back door and you know sey brt be like hall when you dey waka people go see you frm head to toe, cos of the e.rection I cld,nt get down at my supposed bus stop, dat made me trek down back to my bus stop when I finally alighted

2 Likes

Re: Guys. Share The Embarassing Moments When Ur D--k Erected In Public by Strahovski1(m): 3:27pm On Feb 01, 2016
I was in a bus station on a queue waiting for a bus. Suddenly it went 100% alive. And there was a woman in front of me. I was moving back so it wont poke the woman behind, lucky for me, my wife was behind me so she came to my front when she noticed it.

4 Likes

Re: Guys. Share The Embarassing Moments When Ur D--k Erected In Public by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 01, 2016
@op how will that improve the economy? undecided undecided
Re: Guys. Share The Embarassing Moments When Ur D--k Erected In Public by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 01, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
@op how will that improve the economy? undecided undecided
hmmmm. baseless question.

2 Likes

Re: Guys. Share The Embarassing Moments When Ur D--k Erected In Public by kossyablaze(m): 3:58pm On Feb 01, 2016
Ok brb
Re: Guys. Share The Embarassing Moments When Ur D--k Erected In Public by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 01, 2016
Strahovski1:
I was in a bus station on a queue waiting for a bus. Suddenly it went 100% alive. And there was a woman in front of me. I was moving back so it wont poke the woman behind, lucky for me, my wife was behind me so she came to my front when she noticed it.
haha. honestly. it just gets hard 4 no reason. just had one on d road at adeyemi college of edu. had to bend dwn by a tree.

1 Like

Re: Guys. Share The Embarassing Moments When Ur D--k Erected In Public by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 01, 2016
kossyablaze:
Ok brb
smh
Re: Guys. Share The Embarassing Moments When Ur D--k Erected In Public by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 01, 2016
jonaifame22:
On dat fateful day, I went to see my friend and on my way back, I slept off in the bus for some minutes and when I woke some minutes later,I had a very strong e,rection and I was already close to my bus stop and again I sat at the front and you cld only get out frm the back door and you know sey brt be like hall when you dey waka people go see you frm head to toe, cos of the e.rection I cld,nt get down at my supposed bus stop, dat made me trek down back to my bus stop when I finally alighted
i feel ur pain bruh.
Re: Guys. Share The Embarassing Moments When Ur D--k Erected In Public by Fkhalifa(m): 4:03pm On Feb 01, 2016
I remembered that day my laptop bag saved me cry

1 Like

Re: Guys. Share The Embarassing Moments When Ur D--k Erected In Public by cruzita(f): 4:07pm On Feb 01, 2016
grin that's why I will always recommend you stick your dick into your anus when going out to avoid embarrassment
Re: Guys. Share The Embarassing Moments When Ur D--k Erected In Public by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 01, 2016
cruzita:
grin that's why I will always recommend you stick your dick into your anus when going out to avoid embarrassment
after you sire.
Re: Guys. Share The Embarassing Moments When Ur D--k Erected In Public by ayurdavid: 4:53pm On Feb 01, 2016
Strahovski1:
kindly check your gmail and reply. i sent you a mail. thanks.
Re: Guys. Share The Embarassing Moments When Ur D--k Erected In Public by Jboyossai(m): 5:16pm On Feb 01, 2016
i don't know if it's a curse or something but anytime i walk through the road to odim gate in UNN to my lodge, my dick is always at attention...don't know if they have bewitched me or something.....maybe cus of the huge traffic of ladies there....

1 Like

Re: Guys. Share The Embarassing Moments When Ur D--k Erected In Public by cokacoola(m): 5:17pm On Feb 01, 2016
Mine was in the bank, i was doing my bvn submited my form and took a sit there walk in this monster booty babe. Mhen my dic.k stood up forcefully and the customer care was shouting my name.

1 Like

Re: Guys. Share The Embarassing Moments When Ur D--k Erected In Public by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 01, 2016
Jboyossai:
i don't know if it's a curse or something but anytime i walk through the road to odim gate in UNN to my lodge, my dick is always at attention...don't know if they have bewitched me or something.....maybe cus of the huge traffic of ladies there....
haba karma.
Re: Guys. Share The Embarassing Moments When Ur D--k Erected In Public by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 01, 2016
cokacoola:
Mine was in the bank, i was doing my bvn submited my form and took a sit there walk in this monster booty babe. Mhen my dic.k stood up forcefully and the customer care was shouting my name.
lol. tell me. u stand up?
Re: Guys. Share The Embarassing Moments When Ur D--k Erected In Public by cokacoola(m): 7:08pm On Feb 01, 2016
tombravo:
lol. tell me. u stand up?
guy twas not funny o. Ijust bone mhen until everytin calmdown
Re: Guys. Share The Embarassing Moments When Ur D--k Erected In Public by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 01, 2016
cokacoola:
guy twas not funny o. Ijust bone mhen until everytin calmdown
lol. konji is nt a respecter of persons o.
Re: Guys. Share The Embarassing Moments When Ur D--k Erected In Public by Mickop(m): 8:30pm On Feb 01, 2016
This thing dey fall hand o.

Sometimes I go just use my hand arrange jonny or bend down like say I dey look for something grin

(1) (Reply)

Married Woman Found Dead In Hotel Room After S3x With Lover(photo) / If Game Of Thrones Stars Where from Nollywood / Micheal sinzo ***STARSON***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.