Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

This Man Posted A Pic Of Himself Bathing His 2 Year Old Daughter..... (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Man Posted A Pic Of Himself Bathing His 2 Year Old Daughter..... (pics) (1914 Views)

Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US / Father Catches His 21-year-old Nephew Pants Down With His Teenage Daughter. PICS / A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Man Posted A Pic Of Himself Bathing His 2 Year Old Daughter..... (pics) by cutejeff(m): 4:00pm On Feb 01, 2016
Like if it's appropriate
Share if it's innappropriate

1 Like

Re: This Man Posted A Pic Of Himself Bathing His 2 Year Old Daughter..... (pics) by chocolateme(f): 4:02pm On Feb 01, 2016
At what age will his daughter be before his mind tells him to stop this? It is not all that proper. We know that she is still too tender and also his daughter but its not a comfortable scene. If he was on boxers, that would have been ok and understandable. I know of a couple at V.I in Lagos that separated because the wife insisted its high time her husband stops bathing with their daughter even at age 7.
Anyway, my opinion though and also judging
It from my country's context. You can quote me but be matured about that. Tnx
Re: This Man Posted A Pic Of Himself Bathing His 2 Year Old Daughter..... (pics) by yaqq: 4:04pm On Feb 01, 2016
2 yrs isn't bad! What 2 year old memory u re stil left with? Practically none
Re: This Man Posted A Pic Of Himself Bathing His 2 Year Old Daughter..... (pics) by misspicy(f): 4:10pm On Feb 01, 2016
Nothing is bad here,she is just two,afterall mothers bath with their children too
Re: This Man Posted A Pic Of Himself Bathing His 2 Year Old Daughter..... (pics) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 01, 2016
Nothing wrong with it, just our corrupt minds.

1 Like

Re: This Man Posted A Pic Of Himself Bathing His 2 Year Old Daughter..... (pics) by Pucaxo(m): 4:16pm On Feb 01, 2016
chocolateme:
What is this? At what age will his daughter be before his mind tells him to stop this? It is improper. We know that she is still too tender and also his daughter but its not a comfortable scene. If he was on boxers, that would have been ok and understandable.
Anyway, oyibo and their unique way of reasoning from Z-A instead of A-Z.

You just carry nyash full everywia but you nor get sense!
What is wrong with him bathing a 2 year old girl who doesn't even know what dick is?? Is she not his daughter?? Your comment just revealed how corrupt and shallow your thinking is. Efelefu! undecided

4 Likes

Re: This Man Posted A Pic Of Himself Bathing His 2 Year Old Daughter..... (pics) by Cholls(m): 4:16pm On Feb 01, 2016
chocolateme:
What is this? At what age will his daughter be before his mind tells him to stop this? It is improper. We know that she is still too tender and also his daughter but its not a comfortable scene. If he was on boxers, that would have been ok and understandable.
Anyway, oyibo and their unique way of reasoning from Z-A instead of A-Z.
my sister abeg take am easy na.......na im daughter na.

1 Like

Re: This Man Posted A Pic Of Himself Bathing His 2 Year Old Daughter..... (pics) by yungchief(m): 4:19pm On Feb 01, 2016
Re: This Man Posted A Pic Of Himself Bathing His 2 Year Old Daughter..... (pics) by pet4ril(f): 4:25pm On Feb 01, 2016
Why he come use hand block the koko tongue shocked shocked
Re: This Man Posted A Pic Of Himself Bathing His 2 Year Old Daughter..... (pics) by chocolateme(f): 4:27pm On Feb 01, 2016
Pucaxo:

You just carry nyash full everywia but you nor get sense!
What is wrong with him bathing a 2 year old girl who doesn't even know what dick is?? Is she not his daughter?? Your comment just revealed how corrupt and shallow your thinking is. Efelefu! undecided
you are typing of who no get sense here but your write up alone has suggested that the two year old baby in question is more sensible than u for two reasons; that you just have no valuable word tthat comes out from your inner being while the baby cannot even fathom a single insolent word except giggle. B: that you have no sense of dialogue especially in an arguable situation while the baby is comfortably flowing with her dad. And adding one more: I bet you are not up to 24 because if you are and is still full of insensible display of utterances, then aru mere gi nnaa.
Re: This Man Posted A Pic Of Himself Bathing His 2 Year Old Daughter..... (pics) by cutejeff(m): 4:29pm On Feb 01, 2016
its totally improper in all ramifications.after you will hear of fathers sleeping with their daughter
Re: This Man Posted A Pic Of Himself Bathing His 2 Year Old Daughter..... (pics) by unilagfreshest(m): 4:35pm On Feb 01, 2016
Improper or proper?.. 9ja sense improper but oyinbo sense, proper.. personally improper, *oh sorry I be 9ja boi*
Re: This Man Posted A Pic Of Himself Bathing His 2 Year Old Daughter..... (pics) by chocolateme(f): 4:41pm On Feb 01, 2016
Cholls:
my sister abeg take am easy na.......na im daughter na.
dear... Its myown reasoning shaa... The business is thers shaa. Just can't help thinking of similar cases across my table on this kind of case. Very simple and does not matter at all at the early stage but gives birth to unbelievable stories after some time, though I posted my opinion frommy country's context. Peace.
Re: This Man Posted A Pic Of Himself Bathing His 2 Year Old Daughter..... (pics) by Pucaxo(m): 9:04pm On Feb 01, 2016
chocolateme:
you are typing of who no get sense here but your write up alone has suggested that the two year old baby in question is more sensible than u for two reasons; that you just have no valuable word tthat comes out from your inner being while the baby cannot even fathom a single insolent word except giggle. B: that you have no sense of dialogue especially in an arguable situation while the baby is comfortably flowing with her dad. And adding one more: I bet you are not up to 24 because if you are and is still full of insensible display of utterances, then aru mere gi nnaa.

Why did I even quote this illiterate seff? undecided

3 Likes

Re: This Man Posted A Pic Of Himself Bathing His 2 Year Old Daughter..... (pics) by Adonis3: 3:58am On Feb 02, 2016
ain' gonna quote no one, buh to those dumb mofos spewing Trash like "the girl is just two, what does she know", "she's his daughter" etc

I'm soo sorry for y'all... Like you haven't been hearing what has been going on lately. Does the fact that she's "only 2" make her immune to molestation??undecided

sure, the girl is still too young to know anything but what about the man? Is he also too old to try anything

I don't need to remind you how kids like to play with anything... The innocent girl might reach for his member and that is enough to trigger something in a fvcking cuntsucking paedophilelipsrsealed

I condemn this in all ramifications, it is totally wrong!!!!

If you wanna play with your daughter, please do so when you've got something on.. For fvck's sake, do you guys even know how long he'll continue with this act?undecided

#Adonis3HasSopken

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

He's Been Sleeping With A Married Woman / When Your Wife's Ex Boyfriends Wont Let Her Rest / My Girlfriend Earns Twice As Much As I Do!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.