Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

V - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / V (1730 Views)

Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG / Thread for South Korea prospective students / How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

V by igwe2015: 4:01pm On Feb 01, 2016
Re: V by igwe2015: 4:03pm On Feb 01, 2016
Update ..i stayed in Hamilton hotel located in iteawon..getting some Zzzzzzzzzz. .will update later ..
Re: V by Cholls(m): 4:14pm On Feb 01, 2016
my brother I need more detail by details information of how you processed the document and the cost.
Re: V by Henix(m): 5:09pm On Feb 01, 2016
Nice one! Did south korea actually issue u a tourist visa?
Re: V by Pasca07: 9:52pm On Feb 01, 2016
hmmm still confused were you not the one that claimed you travelled to south Korea through student visa last year on Acadollar thread?so it has now turned to 3weeks vacation?na wa ooooo you even said you got married to an Australia woman in south Korea....... hmmmmmmm

5 Likes

Re: V by igwe2015: 12:48am On Feb 02, 2016
Xx
Re: V by moonraker(m): 4:48am On Feb 02, 2016
Agree with the OP.

I was on my way back from the US. my transit country was South Korea. so i decided to do a quick tour of the country before heading back to my base.

I didnt have a Korean Visa. However, before embarking on the US trip, i called up the Korean immigration and was told that as long as i had a

destination ticket, a resident of Japan and a valid visa to the US, I could go into the country without a visa for 24hrs. Well when i got to korea,

i was held for 1 hour. Choi, the things then Nigerian passport attracts...
Re: V by Henix(m): 6:09am On Feb 02, 2016
Pasca07:
hmmm still confused were you not the one that claimed you travelled to south Korea through student visa last year on Acadollar thread?so it has now turned to 3weeks vacation?na wa ooooo you even said you got married to an Australia woman in south Korea....... hmmmmmmm
I read that part too. His stories and explaination here seem funny
Re: V by Funjosh(m): 6:59am On Feb 02, 2016
Make una free this guy na.
Re: V by igwe2015: 7:03am On Feb 02, 2016
What is funny about story...
Re: V by Pasca07: 9:11am On Feb 02, 2016
Henix:
I read that part too. His stories and explaination here seem funny
Thanks for the observation, you know the funniest part?I even read his comments on Acadollar thread advising a guy last year that he spent two years as a factory worker in south Korea before he starts his own business.....pls kindly read all his post on Acadollar thread......
Re: V by moneybag100: 9:12am On Feb 02, 2016
Pasca07:
Lol, not all you read on internet you believe especially nairaland....only few tell you the truth..
Some even claim to be earning like 1000 euro monthly salary in Estonia working and studying and some said they will pick you at at Mexico border to USA for free.
I just read and dey laugh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: V by Pasca07: 9:19am On Feb 02, 2016
moneybag100:

Lol, not all you read on internet you believe especially nairaland....only few tell you the truth..
Some even claim to be earning like 1000 euro monthly salary in Estonia working and studying and some said they will pick you at at Mexico border to USA for free.
you are right bro,someone have to be very careful with some guys on nairaland.....
Re: V by igwe2015: 9:36am On Feb 02, 2016
Lol...u guys are funny ... yr haters.... so someone cant go back to his country and start a new life .. i got married i left korea ..and my woman still working in korea as a teacher.....so were is the mix up.. i started a thread ...abt my new life back in korea for vacation. ..how easy and fast it was for me to get visa..lol..u guys are funny
Re: V by igwe2015: 9:47am On Feb 02, 2016
Re: V by igwe2015: 9:49am On Feb 02, 2016
sad sad
Re: V by Henix(m): 11:08am On Feb 02, 2016
Pasca07:
Thanks for the observation, you know the funniest part?I even read his comments on Acadollar thread advising a guy last year that he spent two years as a factory worker in south Korea before he starts his own business.....pls kindly read all his post on Acadollar thread......
U need not to remind me of his story in that thread. He was even fast to attack the likes of suxes and co who seeked for clarification on his story there. The story has suddenly turned to 3 weeks vacation and how he easily got a s.korea visa. I read his 1st post here and asked him if south Korea actually issued him a tourist visa from Nigeria for the said 3 weeks vacation, a question which i was waiting for its answer before u now busted him. Gullible ones will now read and start contacting him for replication of the so called 'easily got visa'
Re: V by Henix(m): 1:54pm On Feb 02, 2016
igwe2015:
Lol...bro u are a dumbass... busted me in what ..if i might say ..u making no sense ..what did u bust me for ....lol....

quote author=Henix post=42547123] U need not to remind me of his story in that thread. He was even fast to attack the likes of suxes and co who seeked for clarification on his story there. The story has suddenly turned to 3 weeks vacation and how he easily got a s.korea visa. I read his 1st post here and asked him if south Korea actually issued him a tourist visa from Nigeria for the said 3 weeks vacation, a question which i was waiting for its answer before u now busted him. Gullible ones will now read and start contacting him for replication of the so called 'easily got visa'
And why are u getting ur initial post deleted, if i may ask? Y not talk to the mod to help u shut down d entire thread
Re: V by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 03, 2016
moneybag100:

Man .... you can only have belief feelings of what you don't know... You laugh it off when you knew they r fake.

What's happened to ur BBM
Re: V by moneybag100: 8:43pm On Feb 03, 2016
Demaejy:

Man .... you can only have belief feelings of what you don't know... You laugh it off when you knew they r fake.

My phone fell into water, will get a phone will be managing for now this weekend.
Re: V by moneybag100: 3:42am On Feb 05, 2016
Demaejy:

Send me your pin.
Re: V by Nobody: 7:03am On Feb 05, 2016
moneybag100:

Send me your pin.
Check your email.
Re: V by moneybag100: 4:50am On Feb 07, 2016
Demaejy:
Check your email.
Added you since not accept?
Re: V by Nobody: 7:16am On Feb 07, 2016
moneybag100:
Added you since not accept?
I didn't see any request bro... re-add

(1) (Reply)

Mexico Visa Duration / Sweden Visa / Holiday In Ghana I Need An Advice (experienced Persons Pls.)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.