Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Duolingo English Test - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Duolingo English Test (998 Views)

Which ATM Can Be Used To Buy Duolingo Test Of English ? Or How Do I Make The Pay / Which ATM Can Be Used To Buy Duolingo Test Of English / English Test: Duolingo Now Accepted? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Duolingo English Test by Jbanky: 5:12pm On Nov 28, 2022
Hello, have been trying to make payment through my ATM cards i.e GTbank, UBA and Wema to purchase Duolingo Exam test but am not getting through. Kindly, nairaland in the house how can I go about this.
Re: Duolingo English Test by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 28, 2022
Jbanky:
Hello, have been trying to make payment through my ATM cards i.e GTbank, UBA and Wema to purchase Duolingo Exam test but am not getting through. Kindly, nairaland in the house how can I go about this.
There is currently restrictions in naira Mastercard so, you'll either go to any bank and tell them to open dollar prepaid card or open a domiciliary accounts and collect dollar Mastercard
Re: Duolingo English Test by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:05pm On Nov 29, 2022
Jbanky:

You can try Klasha.
Download the app, verify your account in order to set up your virtual USD card and you're good to go.

Another option is Chippercash. Same process but I prefer Klasha because it's straight forward, easy and exchange rate is lower.
Re: Duolingo English Test by Ilysm(f): 6:54am On Dec 15, 2022
ferhyntorlah:

You can try Klasha.
Download the app, verify your account in order to set up your virtual USD card and you're good to go.

Another option is Chippercash. Same process but I prefer Klasha because it's straight forward, easy and exchange rate is lower.

Good morning. I also want to pay for the duolingo test but the amount shown on their portal for payment is around #8,000 naira. I dont know if it will go because I want to pay via GTBank Mastercard. How did you use Klasha to deposit and pay please?
Re: Duolingo English Test by ferhyntorlah(f): 5:33pm On Dec 15, 2022
Ilysm:

Good morning. I also want to pay for the duolingo test but the amount shown on their portal for payment is around #8,000 naira. I dont know if it will go because I want to pay via GTBank Mastercard. How did you use Klasha to deposit and pay please?

I briefly explained the process earlier. Once you're verified. Make a transfer from your bank to your Klasha account and load the money into the virtual card. That's all.
Re: Duolingo English Test by Yomi29: 4:06am On Jul 21, 2023
Please,can someone please explain the reason why Duolingo site is showing 15700 as the exam fee for Nigerians and $59 for the remaining countries?

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help Pls! / Should America Be Bilangual? / How Easiest Can I Relocate To Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.