Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th - Jobs/Vacancies (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th (121712 Views)

IITA Is Recruiting, Closes On 30th November And 8th December. / Npower Online Test Closes On October 25: Makeup Test Ongoing / Registration For Aso Villa Demo Day Closes 12 Midnight Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by Abbies: 8:04pm On Sep 17, 2016
she said around November
wapadunk:
Any questions asked about when to expect their feedback?
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 17, 2016
Abbies:
she said around November
That one far oooooooo
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by Electronzeez(m): 10:21pm On Sep 17, 2016
Abbies:
haha! maybe cos the lady told us their PR team checks nairaland lol but anyway it was difficult for me, we had just two sections, general engineering knowledge and engineering questions based on your discipline. I was just staring, it is well sha. Lets wait for the results. Thank you

Please explain what you mean by general knowledge , does it mean plain theory ??
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by Abbies: 11:13pm On Sep 17, 2016
let me rephrase, general engineering questions, both theory and calculations!
Electronzeez:

Please explain what you mean by general knowledge , does it mean plain theory ??
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by aphrodisiac(m): 7:17am On Sep 18, 2016
aphrodisiac:
I got the invite but had to reschedule the test because lagos is too far from where i stay. So they sent me a mail that they will be conducting another test @ Ubajana soon, and that they will let me know when it will take place. Please did any one write his/her test @ Ubajana today?
Can someone please answer my question, or did all NLs write their test in Lagos?
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by olahnreywahdzu: 7:45am On Sep 18, 2016
wapadunk:

Before the test they will be requesting for some answers here, but after the test they won't even come to give feedback, nawa!
agwuabia:

Why nobody has come out to share the outcome of the test? Could it be as a result of the toughness of the questions? You guys were given tips on what to prepare with unlike the Mech guys that wrote in may.
Well, the truth is that one cannot easily pass the test unless one has prepared well before the test using the right material, in this case GMAT as earlier said ,because the formulars required to solve those calculations cannot easily be remembered under examination condition.

All the same I wish you guys all the best, although I am sure those of you who prepared well will still come out gallantly.

Success to you guys!!!
sorry guyz..
I am just waking up, it was a stressful Saturday.
In short....You guyz are the best, you did a very wonderful job
you are all far too kind!!! *Hugs and kisses* ....#NoHomo wink
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by emmabod(m): 7:55am On Sep 18, 2016
agwuabia:
Why nobody has come out to share the outcome of the test? Could it be as a result of the toughness of the questions? You guys were given tips on what to prepare with unlike the Mech guys that wrote in may.
Well, the truth is that one cannot easily pass the test unless one has prepared well before the test using the right material, in this case GMAT as earlier said ,because the formulars required to solve those calculations cannot easily be remembered under examination condition.
All the same I wish you guys all the best, although I am sure those of you who prepared well will still come out gallantly.
Success to you guys!!!
wapadunk:

Before the test they will be requesting for some answers here, but after the test they won't even come to give feedback, nawa!
olahnreywahdzu:

sorry guyz..
I am just waking up, it was a stressful Saturday.
In short....You guyz are the best, you did a very wonderful job
you are all far too kind!!! *Hugs and kisses* ....#NoHomo wink
This is my post please using that moniker Olanrewaju..something, it's my younger brother's..I never knew he didn't log out
...All the same, you guyz are highly appreciated
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by rhajaan(m): 8:00am On Sep 18, 2016
For the test....indianbix.com is a very good resource for training...I am not guaranteeing word for word questions....but for electrical....going through the tests on the site refreshed my memory....and some formulas and analysis techniques hidden in my latent memory were unearthed..

That said...for the general question...study a mix of indiabix with GMAT...... excluding verbal....but including spatial analysis.....

Don't prepare for the test expecting word for word repetition of questions....prepare as if you really want to understand the underlying concepts in whatever you read....

The HR did not give specific timetable as per response or feedback....

1 Like

Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by emmabod(m): 8:18am On Sep 18, 2016
rhajaan:
For the test....indianbix.com is a very good resource for training...I am not guaranteeing word for word questions....but for electrical....going through the tests on the site refreshed my memory....and some formulas and analysis techniques hidden in my latent memory were unearthed..

That said...for the general question...study a mix of indiabix with GMAT...... excluding verbal....but including spatial analysis.....

Don't prepare for the test expecting word for word repetition of questions....prepare as if you really want to understand the underlying concepts in whatever you read....

The HR did not give specific timetable as per response or feedback....

Addition to the above - HR specifically mentioned November for feedback and if you do not hear after that month, then it means...Journey ended.
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by Obi1kenobi(m): 9:27am On Sep 18, 2016
Are there any people still scheduled to write in Lagos?
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by rhajaan(m): 10:24am On Sep 18, 2016
emmabod:

Addition to the above - HR specifically mentioned November for feedback and if you do not hear after that month, then it means...Journey ended.
in the. room I wrote...the woman hr said she doesn't know how long it would take....but if they told you November in the room u wrote...it is still in line...considering mech and mining peeps wrote their tests months ago....
on a side note...we were told the cut off mark has been set at 50%....

1 Like

Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by awesomeJ(m): 10:40am On Sep 18, 2016
@agwuabia, sorry for the late response. was away for some time. It feels really good to know this very long wait of ours is nearing its end. Given that some people have been told to expect feedback by Nov, I am putting my mind on January latest for our resumption. That makes this remaining wait shorter than the one I had for NYSC (Sep-Mar). I definitely pray for an earlier resumption date though.
For those who wrote the test yesterday, would you please answer these:
1. were you guys much, like up to a hundred? people's posts here make it seem like it was just a handful of peeps.
2. was there a list (another one) from which you guys checked your names at the entrance
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:58am On Sep 18, 2016
Please, are there any here still scheduled to write in Lagos?
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by rhajaan(m): 11:54am On Sep 18, 2016
awesomeJ:
@agwuabia, sorry for the late response. was away for some time. It feels really good to know this very long wait of ours is nearing its end. Given that some people have been told to expect feedback by Nov, I am putting my mind on January latest for our resumption. That makes this remaining wait shorter than the one I had for NYSC (Sep-Mar). I definitely pray for an earlier resumption date though.
1. were you guys much, like up to a hundred? people's posts here make it seem like it was just a handful of peeps.
2. was there a list (another one) from which you guys checked your names at the entrance
Most likely we were a bit over hundred
...At the screening..our names were verified against the invitation list and ticked before bn led to d exam rooms

1 Like

Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by awesomeJ(m): 12:52pm On Sep 18, 2016
rhajaan:

...At the screening..our names were verified against the invitation list and ticked before bn lead to d exam rooms
Thanks man.
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 18, 2016
Hoping to see you all in the Academy cool

1 Like

Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by Gnen: 10:48pm On Sep 18, 2016
As for me, Guys have said everything that happens that day. Cheers. Best of luck to all participant.
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by aphrodisiac(m): 6:16am On Sep 19, 2016
Please did anyone write his/her test, or know someone who wrote at Obajana on Saturday?
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by Hassy4(f): 9:22am On Sep 19, 2016
kecy19:
Thanks guy, u've been a blessing to us all. We wld do our very best leaving Jehovah to do the rest. Thanks once more.
aphrodisiac:
I got the invite but had to reschedule the test because lagos is too far from where i stay. So they sent me a mail that they will be conducting another test @ Ubajana soon, and that they will let me know when it will take place. Please did any one write his/her test @ Ubajana today?
Same with me. I mailed them to reschedule me, I was replied dt obajana will write soon and I will be invited. Uptill now, av not seen any invite yet. Does anyone know if obajana centre has written?
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by agwuabia: 10:17am On Sep 19, 2016
@awesomeJ,you're welcome, with regard to your post, the resumption time for the training programme can't exceed this year. It is most likely going to happen before the year runs out,probably by December.

They are going to conduct one more test at Obajana soon. After that,once they fix up the date for the interview, you will be informed if you are selected to come for the interview. The interview is most likely going to hold in two months time(November).
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by emmabod(m): 2:03pm On Sep 19, 2016
rhajaan:

...At the screening..our names were verified against the invitation list and ticked before bn led to d exam rooms
awesomeJ:
The HR Lady specifically mentioned over 250
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by Eckzavia(m): 12:25pm On Sep 21, 2016
aphrodisiac:

I also rescheduled to obajana... Haven't gotten d invite yet... Abeg if anyone hears the news of obajanas date.. Let us know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by aphrodisiac(m): 5:07pm On Sep 27, 2016
cryStill waiting and hoping they will call for the Ubajana test soon
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 27, 2016
aphrodisiac:
cryStill waiting and hoping they will call for the Ubajana test soon
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by Berbatee1(m): 6:08pm On Sep 28, 2016
I've gotten an invite for GETS BATCH 6 APTITUDE TEST – OBAJANA CENTRE.

1 Like

Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by awesomeJ(m): 10:15pm On Sep 28, 2016
Berbatee1:
Good to know that. When is the test scheduled for?

1 Like

Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by obobocee(m): 2:25am On Sep 29, 2016
Kindly drop the date for the test
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by tomily(m): 8:12am On Sep 29, 2016
Berbatee1:

I sent a message to them to ask for reschedule @ GETS2016@dangote.com, I didnt get any reply. I called the HR ADETOLA ROBERTS to ask, she said they will get back to me, I am yet to get any response. please which email address did you send reschedule email to and when is the test date?. please respond asap so as to enable me know what step to take next. sad
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by Eckzavia(m): 9:55am On Sep 29, 2016
Got one too... 7th Oct
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by tomily(m): 10:31am On Sep 29, 2016
Eckzavia:
Got one too... 7th Oct
What time did you get your invite?
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by Eckzavia(m): 11:49am On Sep 29, 2016
tomily:

What time did you get your invite?

9am. What time did u get?
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by beckissluv(f): 8:25pm On Sep 29, 2016
aphrodisiac:

dey rescheduled me to take d test on d 7th of october at obajan,kogi state,i studied electrical electronics engineering (HND)
pls guys wat am i to expect because i want to start reading nw

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (33) (Reply)

2016 Nigerian Police Recruitment Form - All Required Documents - A Must Read! / Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) / 2015 Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Is Now On!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.