Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Oyibo Woman Enjoying Her Trip To Abakaliki With Her Hubby - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Oyibo Woman Enjoying Her Trip To Abakaliki With Her Hubby (55418 Views)

Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics / This Oyibo Woman Came To Nigeria To Meet The Young Boy Who Scammed Her Of €1000 / What A Nigeria Woman Can Do, An Oyibo Woman Can Do Better, Caption This Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyibo Woman Enjoying Her Trip To Abakaliki With Her Hubby by 989900: 6:07am On Feb 02, 2016
Rainess:
I think the cultural appropriation goes too far

Your opinion. Her life; not yours.
Re: Oyibo Woman Enjoying Her Trip To Abakaliki With Her Hubby by macaranta(m): 6:27am On Feb 02, 2016
Nice photos
Re: Oyibo Woman Enjoying Her Trip To Abakaliki With Her Hubby by Alibesamuel: 6:41am On Feb 02, 2016
Akkord4gov:

You make a good observation.
These people no nice grin grin grin
sharrap Abakaliki piple no better pass ur evil piple. Idiot
Re: Oyibo Woman Enjoying Her Trip To Abakaliki With Her Hubby by nikz(f): 6:44am On Feb 02, 2016
Wow I love the fact that she is having fun with her experiences. Nice woman
Re: Oyibo Woman Enjoying Her Trip To Abakaliki With Her Hubby by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:48am On Feb 02, 2016
ENDTIMEISNEAR:
Highly Welcome to igbo land .make them no kidnap her grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy

KKKKKK grin
Re: Oyibo Woman Enjoying Her Trip To Abakaliki With Her Hubby by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:49am On Feb 02, 2016
ENDTIMEISNEAR:
Highly Welcome to igbo land .make them no kidnap her grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy

KKKKKKKK grin
Re: Oyibo Woman Enjoying Her Trip To Abakaliki With Her Hubby by davidif: 6:50am On Feb 02, 2016
EgunMogaji:
Very nice looking woman actually.

I was expecting to see yet another obese methuselah grin

Na wa for you sef, but you have a point. Based on my limited observation, when some naija people marry someone from abroad, the person is usually old, overweight or not that attractive. Don't get me wrong its not always the case as you can see with the OP but the seems to be the exception.

1 Like

Re: Oyibo Woman Enjoying Her Trip To Abakaliki With Her Hubby by DeMekus: 6:55am On Feb 02, 2016
A white American, Canadian or Russian lady wouldn't do this. They're racists.
Re: Oyibo Woman Enjoying Her Trip To Abakaliki With Her Hubby by eDoc: 7:02am On Feb 02, 2016
Nonybb:
IF ONLY SHE KNOWS WE HAD AN IDIOT AS PRESIDENT SHE WOULD RETURN HOME WITH THE NEXT AVAILABLE FLIGHT

MUMU IN INFINITE PROPORTION.
Re: Oyibo Woman Enjoying Her Trip To Abakaliki With Her Hubby by davidif: 7:02am On Feb 02, 2016
diasporaman:
She is a real woman of God a vessel whom God is using. Not everybody married a white lady because of green card.

Good to hear that. But I thought most Scandinavians are atheists or agnostics?
Re: Oyibo Woman Enjoying Her Trip To Abakaliki With Her Hubby by Nobody: 7:05am On Feb 02, 2016
Boring, I thought you were going to show us a picture of an Oyinbo woman enjoying her big black..... grin
Re: Oyibo Woman Enjoying Her Trip To Abakaliki With Her Hubby by Emmau0091(m): 7:09am On Feb 02, 2016
Nothing wrong with them using keke. In Cambodia this keke is their best means of transportation n u will pay 4-8Dollar depending on where ur going. Its called Tuk tuk..
Re: Oyibo Woman Enjoying Her Trip To Abakaliki With Her Hubby by toprealman: 7:13am On Feb 02, 2016
Ejytex:
Haba Bro mi!all ur life for obodo oyibo na em na keke u rock dey go ur village haba
He wants kidnappers like you and your lot to stay off his case!
Re: Oyibo Woman Enjoying Her Trip To Abakaliki With Her Hubby by Nobody: 7:13am On Feb 02, 2016
Akkord4gov:
This is good

It is low self esteem and greener pasture that pushes us to marry them because of green card.
I fit marry Oyinbo o,but she must agree she fit follow me come my lovely Naija
Guy u can still find love jor
Re: Oyibo Woman Enjoying Her Trip To Abakaliki With Her Hubby by toprealman: 7:15am On Feb 02, 2016
DeMekus:
Says who? Pray to get a good girl.....
Re: Oyibo Woman Enjoying Her Trip To Abakaliki With Her Hubby by ojialo(m): 7:38am On Feb 02, 2016
Akkord4gov:

You make a good observation.
These people no nice grin grin grin
no allow thunder from Damascus locate you oooooooo
Re: Oyibo Woman Enjoying Her Trip To Abakaliki With Her Hubby by CHRISSANCHEZ(m): 7:40am On Feb 02, 2016
the couples re cool. just like COKE N FANTA.
Re: Oyibo Woman Enjoying Her Trip To Abakaliki With Her Hubby by Raydos: 7:48am On Feb 02, 2016
What's So Special About This?? - Africans Are Just Too Daft - So Because She's Oyinbo, She Can't Come To Abakaliki Abi? - You Don't Even Know Maybe She Lives In A Slum From Where She Comes From - Abi U Think Say Nah All Oyinbo Dey Live 4 Megacity Lollzzzz - See How Dem Dey Happy Because Oyinbo Visit Abaliki - Loollllllllllzzz Erin De n Pami Sha grin gringringrin;
Re: Oyibo Woman Enjoying Her Trip To Abakaliki With Her Hubby by xp17(m): 8:02am On Feb 02, 2016
DeMekus:
Don't know about the Russians, but it more easier to find a white Canadian or American to do that than a Nigerian American or an African American.

Jungle fever is very contagious grin
Re: Oyibo Woman Enjoying Her Trip To Abakaliki With Her Hubby by Obamina(m): 8:03am On Feb 02, 2016
ENDTIMEISNEAR:
yet naija babes go dey form 4us. On the way frm Europe oyibo dey admire us.
Re: Oyibo Woman Enjoying Her Trip To Abakaliki With Her Hubby by Obamina(m): 8:06am On Feb 02, 2016
Obamina:
yet naija babes go dey form 4us. All the way frm Europe oyibo dey admire us. Dem they church dey pray 4already made husbands
Re: Oyibo Woman Enjoying Her Trip To Abakaliki With Her Hubby by FRANKOXY(m): 8:10am On Feb 02, 2016
Is she working in shell...?
Re: Oyibo Woman Enjoying Her Trip To Abakaliki With Her Hubby by franklingud(m): 8:48am On Feb 02, 2016
Sweeeeeet!!
Re: Oyibo Woman Enjoying Her Trip To Abakaliki With Her Hubby by digitite: 8:51am On Feb 02, 2016
Abeg, I dey go marry my own. Tired of Nigerian girls Gibberish.
Re: Oyibo Woman Enjoying Her Trip To Abakaliki With Her Hubby by aleshmotors: 9:04am On Feb 02, 2016
diasporaman:
A friend posted this awesome photos on his Facebook. The photos depicts true love from a Finnish lady .
Op watch ur word,kindly post pix of ur own unfinished lady. Smh
Re: Oyibo Woman Enjoying Her Trip To Abakaliki With Her Hubby by diasporaman(m): 9:39am On Feb 02, 2016
Guy is better you go to school and get brain because it will do you good. Finnish lady means that she is from Finland. I didn't mean she is finished.

Olodo
Re: Oyibo Woman Enjoying Her Trip To Abakaliki With Her Hubby by MonPro: 9:41am On Feb 02, 2016
Finish people have one of the highest I.Qs in the world, combine that with Igbo I.Q. That pikin don become genius already.

2 Likes

Re: Oyibo Woman Enjoying Her Trip To Abakaliki With Her Hubby by yommyuk: 9:44am On Feb 02, 2016
diasporaman:
who says interracial marriage is not sweet

hmm

Interracial marriage is not an easy one in the Western world.
Both parties will have to be very strong minded. The psychological effect on the Kids is also enormous.

I won't encourage it to the faint hearted. Only the strong survive.

1 Like

Re: Oyibo Woman Enjoying Her Trip To Abakaliki With Her Hubby by Ejytex(m): 12:10pm On Feb 02, 2016
toprealman:
He wants kidnappers like you and your lot to stay off his case!
No b ur fault olodo,na ur mama curse am,na she come born u for dustbin. sanu o
Re: Oyibo Woman Enjoying Her Trip To Abakaliki With Her Hubby by Ejytex(m): 12:16pm On Feb 02, 2016
DullardBuhari:
Do they pick money on the streets of America or any wia he came bk from... Nigerian mentality
No na Buhari mentality,Onukwu.But he for atleast use taxi
Re: Oyibo Woman Enjoying Her Trip To Abakaliki With Her Hubby by Ejytex(m): 12:19pm On Feb 02, 2016
northvietnam:

so u Notice am sef. I shock Ooooooo....
Atleast he for use taxi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Vomits Padlock, Delivers Turtle In Lagos - The Sun / See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! / 37-Year-Old Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.