Stats: 3,165,785 members, 7,862,607 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:34 PM

My Heart Melts Each Time I Look At Those Eyes (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Heart Melts Each Time I Look At Those Eyes (photos) (13116 Views)

Lady Gives Her Boyfriend's Phone Number To Her Toasters, Each Time They Ask / "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady / Must Watch! Girl Melts Everyone Exposing Her Whole Body Twerking (video/photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: My Heart Melts Each Time I Look At Those Eyes (photos) by pbs4real(m): 9:04pm On Feb 01, 2016
Mhizkel:

Exactly!
Even a short message like ''Hey! Everyone, it's still your boi Airforce1, I just want ya'all to know I still exist" is better off than this show of shame.
bia u see this boy 4 dream
Re: My Heart Melts Each Time I Look At Those Eyes (photos) by Spactacle(m): 9:05pm On Feb 01, 2016
Lol..see oil for face,,
no offence bro.are you from Venus?
Re: My Heart Melts Each Time I Look At Those Eyes (photos) by Mhizkel(f): 9:06pm On Feb 01, 2016
Ragner:

Lol....Mehn, That's his Level of Intelligence sha....Very Low
I expected him to have drop this already.
Re: My Heart Melts Each Time I Look At Those Eyes (photos) by Atlantian: 9:06pm On Feb 01, 2016
who wears that in the tropics ?
Re: My Heart Melts Each Time I Look At Those Eyes (photos) by pbs4real(m): 9:07pm On Feb 01, 2016
myfantasies:
Is he sweating or he used groundnut oil to rub his body cos of d harmattan
this ur bad mouth ehn fit make jonathan return all em lootcheesy
Re: My Heart Melts Each Time I Look At Those Eyes (photos) by Pucaxo(m): 9:10pm On Feb 01, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Why is dude so oily? Does he rub oil on his body or he polishes himself with kiwi polish? I don't gerrit mehhhhnnn

Dude be wearing jacket inside hot weather. Na by force?

Lol. The guy na Vaseline ambassador grin

Re: My Heart Melts Each Time I Look At Those Eyes (photos) by Airforce1(m): 9:12pm On Feb 01, 2016
Some comments here tho cheesy cheesy
Re: My Heart Melts Each Time I Look At Those Eyes (photos) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 01, 2016
Pucaxo:

Lol. The guy na Vaseline ambassador grin
hahahahaha. Dude dey shine like diamond
Re: My Heart Melts Each Time I Look At Those Eyes (photos) by Airforce1(m): 9:21pm On Feb 01, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Heart Melts Each Time I Look At Those Eyes (photos) by Pucaxo(m): 9:22pm On Feb 01, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Rihanna style! cool
Re: My Heart Melts Each Time I Look At Those Eyes (photos) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 01, 2016
Pucaxo:
Rihanna style! cool
I dey tell you.

Shine Na shine o, We must all shine bright cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: My Heart Melts Each Time I Look At Those Eyes (photos) by Airforce1(m): 9:25pm On Feb 01, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
I dey tell you.

Shine Na shine o, We must all shine bright cheesy cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy
Re: My Heart Melts Each Time I Look At Those Eyes (photos) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 01, 2016
Airforce1:
cheesy cheesy
shine on brov! Nobody fit stop your shine. Not even Vaseline. Cuz kiwi polish dey cheesy

Re: My Heart Melts Each Time I Look At Those Eyes (photos) by derrick333(m): 9:32pm On Feb 01, 2016
refiner:

lol...funny dude....and he never blow since den
2face stole his song

Re: My Heart Melts Each Time I Look At Those Eyes (photos) by Mhizkel(f): 9:35pm On Feb 01, 2016
pbs4real:
bia u see this boy 4 dream
Yes!grin
Re: My Heart Melts Each Time I Look At Those Eyes (photos) by Airforce1(m): 9:35pm On Feb 01, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
shine on brov! Nobody fit stop your shine. Not even Vaseline. Cuz kiwi polish dey cheesy
GOd is the resason why I dey shine brov

Na GOd cheesy cheesy
Re: My Heart Melts Each Time I Look At Those Eyes (photos) by Glo4issy(f): 9:39pm On Feb 01, 2016
Enough please undecided[color=#000000][/color][b][/b]
Re: My Heart Melts Each Time I Look At Those Eyes (photos) by sinaj(f): 9:49pm On Feb 01, 2016
pbs4real:
hahaha,the funniest tin be say nah em dey behind the moniker. .
lol him no get boo grin
Re: My Heart Melts Each Time I Look At Those Eyes (photos) by pbs4real(m): 9:53pm On Feb 01, 2016
sinaj:
lol him no get boo grin
nah ur mouth i hear am ooh. . .
Re: My Heart Melts Each Time I Look At Those Eyes (photos) by Smellymouth: 10:04pm On Feb 01, 2016
Airforce1:
GOd is the resason why I dey shine brov

Na GOd cheesy cheesy

cheesy cheesy God don turn ur butter to Margarine grin

But why u come rub am for ur body na?
Re: My Heart Melts Each Time I Look At Those Eyes (photos) by peacengine(m): 10:09pm On Feb 01, 2016
Airforce1:
Pinkjacket9 please stop replying this people ok kiss wink

Dude, I am quite new here, but I know you are lying, attention seeker grin grin
Re: My Heart Melts Each Time I Look At Those Eyes (photos) by Airforce1(m): 10:11pm On Feb 01, 2016
peacengine:

Dude, I am quite new here, but I know you are lying, attention seeker grin grin
believe what you want to believe bro
Re: My Heart Melts Each Time I Look At Those Eyes (photos) by buchostags(m): 10:13pm On Feb 01, 2016
forgeti am sure its d koboko thns
Re: My Heart Melts Each Time I Look At Those Eyes (photos) by buchostags(m): 10:19pm On Feb 01, 2016
pbs4real:
hahaha,the funniest tin be say nah em dey behind the moniker. .
dude u ve a point. pinkjacket loves a guy in blackjacket.lol. like jacky chans...2+2=5,(fishy)?

Re: My Heart Melts Each Time I Look At Those Eyes (photos) by pbs4real(m): 10:23pm On Feb 01, 2016
buchostags:
dude u ve a point. pinkjacket loves a guy in blackjacket.lol. like jacky chans...2+2=5,(fishy)?
Re: My Heart Melts Each Time I Look At Those Eyes (photos) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 01, 2016
This dude bathes in groundnut oil or what?

Aint you too old fronting as a male and female?
Re: My Heart Melts Each Time I Look At Those Eyes (photos) by duduade: 11:06pm On Feb 01, 2016
At Op...

Are you a student....?

Don't you have Berra things to do....

How many times has Airforce 1 boasted of you the way U talk about him here.?

Berra concentrate on been a Berra person than being a liability...
Re: My Heart Melts Each Time I Look At Those Eyes (photos) by OCTAVO: 11:43pm On Feb 01, 2016
Re: My Heart Melts Each Time I Look At Those Eyes (photos) by Fraih(f): 11:57pm On Feb 01, 2016
Honestly, I was expecting to see some cute eyes.
#disappointed undecided
Re: My Heart Melts Each Time I Look At Those Eyes (photos) by khiaa(f): 12:37am On Feb 02, 2016
Lol I thought he was Akon
Re: My Heart Melts Each Time I Look At Those Eyes (photos) by layla129(f): 12:37am On Feb 02, 2016
myfantasies:
Is he sweating or he used groundnut oil to rub his body cos of d harmattan
Loool...he is sweating and wearing a black jacket my sister

Re: My Heart Melts Each Time I Look At Those Eyes (photos) by AyamBlaze: 12:52am On Feb 02, 2016
The guy's forehead consumed almost half of my data before the picture loaded completely cry Mods, pls probe airforce1 nd his bae for me. This one na serious rip off! angry

Can You Allow Your Promiscuous Friend Date Your Sister? / Thread Closed. / Imagine This Girl Is Your Sister PICTURES

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)