Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

F.g Leave Niger Delta Alone,focus On Corruption. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / F.g Leave Niger Delta Alone,focus On Corruption. (641 Views)

Why Yoruba Says Ibo Leave Niger Delta Alone / Igbos, Please Leave The Niger Delta Alone / Northerners Start To Leave Niger Delta Following Militants Threat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

F.g Leave Niger Delta Alone,focus On Corruption. by OneNaija(m): 3:54pm On Jun 30, 2009
The Federal Government are all Thief and Criminal.Why wont they fight Corruption Instead they Kills Innocent Peoples In Niger Delta Because they Love the Oil that Give Them Wealth.Yara do Bad & Co. fight Corruption stop Killings Innocent Citizen.
Re: F.g Leave Niger Delta Alone,focus On Corruption. by texazzpete(m): 4:11pm On Jun 30, 2009
OneNaija:

The Federal Government are all Thief and Criminal.Why wont they fight Corruption Instead they Kills Innocent Peoples In Niger Delta Because they Love the Oil that Give Them Wealth.Yara do Bad & Co. fight Corruption stop Killings Innocent Citizen.

Well, it can also be argued that the bunkering, kidnapping and extortion carried out by many of the ND millitant groups is a form of corruption. . !
Re: F.g Leave Niger Delta Alone,focus On Corruption. by Akpangbon: 4:18pm On Jun 30, 2009
@Poster

u r a goat.
Re: F.g Leave Niger Delta Alone,focus On Corruption. by kokoA(m): 4:22pm On Jun 30, 2009
Akpangbon:

@Poster

u r a goat.

Chei! This guy harsh o.

@poster

You self no try for your post na. Sorry sha. lol
Re: F.g Leave Niger Delta Alone,focus On Corruption. by Fhemmmy: 4:58pm On Jun 30, 2009
Both the govt and the Millitants shd be arrested and tried and jailed for ever.
Here is my take, if the govt are really serious about the kidnapping, i am sure it can be eradicated.
Re: F.g Leave Niger Delta Alone,focus On Corruption. by Muhseen(m): 5:10pm On Jun 30, 2009
Who cares? grin
Re: F.g Leave Niger Delta Alone,focus On Corruption. by OneNaija(m): 8:40am On Jul 01, 2009
@Akpangbon Your Name Make me Laugh Until I forget to Insult You Yesterday But I am back now today for you.

You be Mumu for the Highest order. Your father and your Mother regret born you because you be waste of Humanity. You are a disgrace Coward. Idiot. Monkey.

(1) (Reply)

Shame On Nigerian Government / Will You Change Your Name? / Massob Militia Gave Governor A Knock On The Head!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.