Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,835 members, 7,828,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Why I Did Not Pick Aluko As My Cos - Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Did Not Pick Aluko As My Cos - Fayose (24183 Views)

News Why I Didn’t Pick Aluko As My Cos – Fayose Replies / Fayose: Why I Did Not Pick Aluko As My Cos, Dismisses His Rantings / Why I Didn’t Pick Aluko As My Cos – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Did Not Pick Aluko As My Cos - Fayose by dapydan: 11:26pm On Feb 01, 2016
EkitiState Governor, Mr Ayodele Fayose, has said the allegation by the former Ekiti State Secretary of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Tope Aluko, that the military was used to influence the outcome of the June 21, 2014 governorship election in the state was another ploy in the fruitless efforts by the All Progressives Congress to rubbish the mandate freely given him by the people of the state.

He also said such a wild allegation could only have come from a questionable character like Aluko who he refused to appoint his Chief of Staff because he could not be entrusted with such sensitive position.

He spoke in a broadcast on state television and radio in Ado-Ekiti yesterday.

In a statement by the governor’s Chief Press Secretary, Idowu Adelusi, the governor said the election that ushered him to office was conducted about 20 months ago and applauded by the election observers and the international communities, wondered when the opposition would stop licking their wounds.

Fayose said; “All these steps are being taken by the APC to silence me because of my criticism of obnoxious policies of Buhari administration, but I cannot be silenced. If I Ayo Fayose remains the last man standing to put Buhari administration on its toes, I will not look back. Strong opposition is ingredient of virile democracy. I don’t have skeleton in my cupboard. If the APC has any concrete evidence against me, it should give it to the EFCC.”
Fayose added that he felt sorry for Aluko because he had allowed those who rented him to do the very dirty job to destroy him totally, thereby bringing shame upon himself and his family.

The Governor continued, “ It is very obvious that those who rented him will keep him at arms length believing that what he did to me, he will do same to them.
“From Aluko’s rantings, one could see that he wants to poison our waters because he did not get the position he expected in our administration.

He complained that he was not made the Chief of Staff, how could somebody with great lust for money and insatiable drive to jump from one camp to the other be trusted with such a sensitive post. I was advised by well-meaning Ekiti people not to trust him with sensitive positions because of his greed.
“As the state secretary of the party, he was going from one aspirant to the other to collect money, using his position. When he was at the state-owned university, he was sacked because of certificate racketeering. Pressure was mounted on me not to appoint him otherwise he would put cerdibility problem on my administration.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/why-i-didnt-appoint-aluko-cos-fayose/

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why I Did Not Pick Aluko As My Cos - Fayose by TippyTop(m): 11:30pm On Feb 01, 2016
Fayose said "all these steps are being taken by the APC to silence me because of my criticism of obnoxious policies of Buhari administration, but I cannot be silenced. If I, Ayo Fayose, remain the last man standing to put Buhari administration on its toes, I will not look back. Strong opposition is ingredient of ‎virile democracy.

You can never be silenced, God won't allow it.

Firefire:
Nigerians should ask him to provide evidence for his claims and whether it was the military that helped the PDP thrash the APC in the general elections last year in Ekiti.

Gbam

64 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why I Did Not Pick Aluko As My Cos - Fayose by Mologi(m): 11:31pm On Feb 01, 2016
Chai politicians!!they will always have some kind of diplomatic answers to give even when the question is in rhetorics and obscure... grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Did Not Pick Aluko As My Cos - Fayose by Nobody: 11:57pm On Feb 01, 2016
ok o
watching in 96D PHD QHD baboon glass 10 smart tv with IOT enabled.
but wait o, is APC in bayelsa could try to mar PDP
APC ekiti can do same using a supposed PDP member.
PDP APC NA D SAME, THE ZOO MUST FALL

2 Likes

Re: Why I Did Not Pick Aluko As My Cos - Fayose by mazzi: 11:58pm On Feb 01, 2016
I so much love this fayose because he understands all the games of APC trying to silence him.

In sane society,that buffoon that call himself aluko will be picked up immediately at the channel TV gate for lying under oath!

If bubu the fake corruption fighter fails to order EFCC to pick this Aluko,then I will conclude that APC paid him to dent fayose which he failed woefully!

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why I Did Not Pick Aluko As My Cos - Fayose by ochilikoko(m): 12:04am On Feb 02, 2016
mazzi:
I so much love this fayose because he understands all the games of APC trying to silence him.

In sane society,that buffoon that call himself aluko will be picked up immediately at the channel TV gate for lying under oath!

If bubu the fake corruption fighter fails to order EFCC to pick this Aluko,then I will conclude that APC paid him to dent fayose which he failed woefully!
I can't just stop loving Fayose. He is the best politician currently in this con3

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Did Not Pick Aluko As My Cos - Fayose by ekefre4(m): 12:13am On Feb 02, 2016
I c
Re: Why I Did Not Pick Aluko As My Cos - Fayose by mazzi: 12:20am On Feb 02, 2016
Mazzi get this land...beware of 419
Re: Why I Did Not Pick Aluko As My Cos - Fayose by omogin(f): 12:30am On Feb 02, 2016
This government forming corruption fight will not touch this aluko guy.seriously dislike APC.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Did Not Pick Aluko As My Cos - Fayose by Ezerbullet(m): 12:32am On Feb 02, 2016
Politicians are very brilliant and they calculate well. You can rant as much as u want but they know their next move

4 Likes

Re: Why I Did Not Pick Aluko As My Cos - Fayose by Nobody: 12:56am On Feb 02, 2016
Next! In as much as I dislike the APC fayose is nowhere near the standards of an upright leader....nothing good in both fayose and Aluko

However Fayose is a serial betrayer.....

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why I Did Not Pick Aluko As My Cos - Fayose by Pidggin(f): 1:06am On Feb 02, 2016
Perfect response once again.

10 Likes

Re: Why I Did Not Pick Aluko As My Cos - Fayose by henchamb(m): 1:18am On Feb 02, 2016
Dirty p..İ. .g

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Did Not Pick Aluko As My Cos - Fayose by nogames: 1:30am On Feb 02, 2016
So it is true that you people agreed on that sharing fomula but you where advised by people not to give him that sensitive post. God is watching you in 3D

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Did Not Pick Aluko As My Cos - Fayose by gunuvi(m): 1:40am On Feb 02, 2016
Epic response.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Did Not Pick Aluko As My Cos - Fayose by Firefire(m): 2:37am On Feb 02, 2016
"Under normal circumstance, Aluko ought to be arrested and tried for perjury. He was the PDP witness in the tribunal and it‎ meant he lied under oath. The powers that be in Abuja may not see it that way because he is doing their bidding now. Nigerians should ask him to provide evidence for his claims and whether it was the military that helped the PDP thrash the APC in the general elections last year in Ekiti.

11 Likes

Re: Why I Did Not Pick Aluko As My Cos - Fayose by Frankiss44(m): 2:57am On Feb 02, 2016
Egbon Fayose leave those fools, we know the dirty game they are trying to play but you won't be silenced. If it is the mandate they want they should come and collect it

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Did Not Pick Aluko As My Cos - Fayose by Montaque(m): 4:13am On Feb 02, 2016
Aluko = whining housewife

1 Like

Re: Why I Did Not Pick Aluko As My Cos - Fayose by cosby02(m): 5:35am On Feb 02, 2016
You people should just remember theres God.
Re: Why I Did Not Pick Aluko As My Cos - Fayose by jordyspices: 6:09am On Feb 02, 2016
Aluko is just a snitch ratting of on his men
Re: Why I Did Not Pick Aluko As My Cos - Fayose by Bugatie(m): 6:42am On Feb 02, 2016
My point exactly, That Aluko abi Alinko of a man is a goat, mmeeeehhh.

Even if the election was rigged which am not in support of, he must be arrested for lying under oath, period

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Did Not Pick Aluko As My Cos - Fayose by Day169: 6:46am On Feb 02, 2016
"Dog eat dog" politics!
Re: Why I Did Not Pick Aluko As My Cos - Fayose by chelseaboi(m): 6:52am On Feb 02, 2016
Watching in 3D
Re: Why I Did Not Pick Aluko As My Cos - Fayose by Toosure70: 6:56am On Feb 02, 2016
source?
Re: Why I Did Not Pick Aluko As My Cos - Fayose by ckmayoca: 6:59am On Feb 02, 2016
The guy had been corrupt right from his day at UNAD. Can do anything for money even to give his wife right to Bleep for an appointment for him.
Not that fayose is clean but aluko na real snitch.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Did Not Pick Aluko As My Cos - Fayose by Nobody: 7:03am On Feb 02, 2016
That the revealing statement by Aluko necessitated a television broadcast by Gov. Fayose symbolizes the panic mode he is into thus lending credence to same.

To discredit the personality of Aluko rather than disprove his assertions is not only disingenuous but an attempt at diverting attention from the damning revelations by him.

Is his story true or false? That is the relevant issue here! It would help our collective well-being if Fayose could address that.

I listened to the audio recording of the meeting subject matter of the military panel investigation. This man's statement is highly corroborative. Anyone who says its not authentic has an eternity in hell in view where repentance is shunned.And to think Jonathan recently at Geneva said his next endeavor is to preach the virtue of free and fair elections! Indeed Jonathan the Ineffectual Buffoon is a strange but curious mix of the dumb and the devious!

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Did Not Pick Aluko As My Cos - Fayose by ElCule: 7:06am On Feb 02, 2016
In a civilize clime, this Aluka guy ought to be behind bars right now.

1 Like

Re: Why I Did Not Pick Aluko As My Cos - Fayose by seunmsg(m): 7:09am On Feb 02, 2016
Aluko raised some vital points in his outburst and Fayose in his characteristic manner has refused to address this salient points. Instead, he's busy chasing shadows and attacking APC.

Nigerians want to know if he truly collected N4.7billion from GEJ before the election. We also want to know if a joint strike force team was used to arrest and detain opposition leaders few days to the election. These are the kind of issues we want him to address and not this diversionary tactics of blaming APC and discrediting Aluko.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Did Not Pick Aluko As My Cos - Fayose by BaddieKay(f): 7:11am On Feb 02, 2016
I would love channels TV to invite both men so they can trash it out face to face,that way we'll know the liar n the person being honest

1 Like

Re: Why I Did Not Pick Aluko As My Cos - Fayose by Caseless: 7:28am On Feb 02, 2016
I stopped believing this rascal a very long time ago.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Did Not Pick Aluko As My Cos - Fayose by Caseless: 7:30am On Feb 02, 2016
BaddieKay:
I would love channels TV to invite both men so they can trash it out face to face,that way we'll know the liar n the person being honest
madam , na so e easy? Fayose na garage boy, expect him to come to such interview with thugs to beat Aluko up like he did to that judge in ekiti.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Voters Receive Rotimi Akeredolu, Ondo APC Governorship Candidate (photos) / Thugs Invade INEC Office In Agege. Chaos Ensues / 'FG, Stop Intimidating Saraki': Pro-Saraki Protest Rocks Ilorin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.