Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,955 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Why I Did Not Pick Aluko As My Cos - Fayose - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Did Not Pick Aluko As My Cos - Fayose (24180 Views)

News Why I Didn’t Pick Aluko As My Cos – Fayose Replies / Fayose: Why I Did Not Pick Aluko As My Cos, Dismisses His Rantings / Why I Didn’t Pick Aluko As My Cos – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Did Not Pick Aluko As My Cos - Fayose by Jacko01: 1:20pm On Feb 02, 2016
Oya buwalahari give aluko one ministerial position.... Efcc aint pickin him up ..... They do slective trial of all deir enemies please is it not glaring that this buwalahri is just a tyrant lubbish
Re: Why I Did Not Pick Aluko As My Cos - Fayose by Nbote(m): 1:28pm On Feb 02, 2016
Firefire:
"Under normal circumstance, Aluko ought to be arrested and tried for perjury. He was the PDP witness in the tribunal and it‎ meant he lied under oath. The powers that be in Abuja may not see it that way because he is doing their bidding now. Nigerians should ask him to provide evidence for his claims and whether it was the military that helped the PDP thrash the APC in the general elections last year in Ekiti.

Our judicial system is a joke... D last time I checked perjury is supposed to be a punishable offence under the law but dis govt is simply not sincere. He must have gotten assurances dat nothing would happen if he came out with these ludicrous allegations. It is beginning to seem like d APC kip churning out these allegation indicting GEJ jus to distract nigerians from their confusion on how to fix d nation. If not why hasn't any proper trial started yet except for humiliation by way of bail or no bail?
Re: Why I Did Not Pick Aluko As My Cos - Fayose by Firefire(m): 1:32pm On Feb 02, 2016
Nbote:

Our judicial system is a joke... D last time I checked perjury is supposed to be a punishable offence under the law but dis govt is simply not sincere. He must have gotten assurances dat nothing would happen if he came out with these ludicrous allegations. It is beginning to seem like d APC kip churning out these allegation indicting GEJ jus to distract nigerians from their confusion on how to fix d nation. If not why hasn't any proper trial started yet except for humiliation by way of bail or no bail?

APC as a party is a complete fraud. They have no solution to Nigeria challenges but only making deafening media noise and newspaper trial and conviction to buy time.

Posterity will judge the evil party. angry
Re: Why I Did Not Pick Aluko As My Cos - Fayose by Nbote(m): 1:52pm On Feb 02, 2016
Firefire:

APC as a party is a complete fraud. They have no solution to Nigeria challenges but only making deafening media noise and newspaper trial and conviction to buy time.

I pity d morons who have lost their sense of reasoning and term every other person "wailers". We are stuck with dem for the foreseeable future until nigerians actually begin to use their head to reason instead of their ears and eyes.

1 Like

Re: Why I Did Not Pick Aluko As My Cos - Fayose by kasay: 3:17pm On Feb 02, 2016
Firefire:

Young wailer, let me tell you the truth you already know. If PDP should contest today or tmrw or in the next 20yrs against APC, the party will still lose woefully.

There is a great difference between ranting online and the reality of APC acceptability across Nigeria. You can see how PDP stalwarts across all states are jumping their sinking ship to APC on daily basis.

You never supported the emergence of The APC government and now, you want the 16yrs mess to be cleared overnight.

What a classic paradox and abuse of common sense!

The reality is that more and more Nigerians are happy that their yams are being recovered from the goats and impunity of PDP misgovernance is over.

No amount of post election defeat trauma and IPOB-inspired empty ranting will change the fact that APC will be in power till Christ second coming.

Get over your self-imposed trauma and come to terms with the fact that PDP is dead and the ineffectual buffoon has been politically extinct.

Focused on building a serious career for yourself and stop wasting your precious time on futile flight of fancy online.
Re: Why I Did Not Pick Aluko As My Cos - Fayose by ocelot2006(m): 3:19pm On Feb 02, 2016
pdpchangeapc:

He was given money to spend on electioneering campaign in his state, how does that become a crime.? The money APC has been spending on elections, where have they got it from? From Heaven, Abi?

Please ask them zombies.
Re: Why I Did Not Pick Aluko As My Cos - Fayose by Splashme: 3:30pm On Feb 02, 2016
mazzi:
I so much love this fayose because he understands all the games of APC trying to silence him.

In sane society,that buffoon that call himself aluko will be picked up immediately at the channel TV gate for lying under oath!

If bubu the fake corruption fighter fails to order EFCC to pick this Aluko,then I will conclude that APC paid him to dent fayose which he failed woefully!

I concur
Re: Why I Did Not Pick Aluko As My Cos - Fayose by Unojo: 3:31pm On Feb 02, 2016
Buffalos kill 7 people every year. Lions kill 500 people every year Hippos kill 800 people every year. Spiders kill 5000 people every year. Scorpions kill 7000 people every year. Snakes kill 10000 people every year. Guess what? Mosquitoes kill 2.7 million people every year. The smallest are the deadliest. Small 'sins', hardly noticed by many, are the most deadly to your spiritual life. Avoid excuses for not praying and allotting few moments of your day to your creator Sins of omission are just as deadly as sins of commission. White lies, gossiping, small lies, are committed more frequently and are deadly. Mind those little compromises that you do daily. They are the ones that will bring your downfall. Successful people have two things on their lips, "Smile and silence". Smile can solve problems, while Silence can avoid problems. Sugar and salt may be mixed together but ants reject the salt and carry away only the sugar. Select the right people in life and make your life better and sweeter. If you failed to achieve your dreams, change your ways not your Creator. Remember, trees change their leaves, not their roots. You will never reach your destination if you stop and throw stones at every dog that barks. Haters will see you walking on water and say it's because you can't swim. Even if you dance on water, Your enemies will accuse you of raising dust. Make it your ambition to live a quiet life, to mind your own business and to work with your own hands. Remember Don’t ever wrestle with a pig. You’ll both get dirty, but the pig will enjoy it. Copied from Effiong Udeme
Re: Why I Did Not Pick Aluko As My Cos - Fayose by dunmotuscana(m): 3:37pm On Feb 02, 2016
I don't knw if I'm the only one that noticed this, how come almost all news from vanguard is alwaz anti APC and pro PDP........I jst dey talk o!!!
Re: Why I Did Not Pick Aluko As My Cos - Fayose by Firefire(m): 3:59pm On Feb 02, 2016
Old Zombie, please note that PDP is 100% equal to APC, same looters cross-carpeting since 1960.

My position remains, no difference, all are professional looters, hence we don't expect any angelic display from APC.

Btw: I can never support a house built on lies and propaganda. "Ile ti a ba fi ito' mo, iri lo ma wo"

kasay:

Young wailer, let me tell you the truth you already know. If PDP should contest today or tmrw or in the next 20yrs against APC, the party will still lose woefully.

There is a great difference between ranting online and the reality of APC acceptability across Nigeria. You can see how PDP stalwarts across all states are jumping their sinking ship to APC on daily basis.

You never supported the emergence of The APC government and now, you want the 16yrs mess to be cleared overnight.

What a classic paradox and abuse of common sense!

The reality is that more and more Nigerians are happy that their yams are being recovered from the goats and impunity of PDP misgovernance is over.

No amount of post election defeat trauma and IPOB-inspired empty ranting will change the fact that APC will be in power till Christ second coming.

Get over your self-imposed trauma and come to terms with the fact that PDP is dead and the ineffectual buffoon has been politically extinct.

Focused on building a serious career for yourself and stop wasting your precious time on futile flight of fancy online.
Re: Why I Did Not Pick Aluko As My Cos - Fayose by judondasylva(m): 7:00pm On Feb 02, 2016
that aluko is an idiot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My People Need Basic Amenities And Not Flyovers - Aminu Tambuwal / Insecurity: FG To Partner With China To Secure Nigeria From Bandits, Terrorists / Buhari asks G20 to cancel Nigeria’s debt after fresh $4bn, €710m loan request

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.