Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,557 members, 7,823,448 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Why I Did Not Pick Aluko As My Cos - Fayose - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Did Not Pick Aluko As My Cos - Fayose (24178 Views)

News Why I Didn’t Pick Aluko As My Cos – Fayose Replies / Fayose: Why I Did Not Pick Aluko As My Cos, Dismisses His Rantings / Why I Didn’t Pick Aluko As My Cos – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Did Not Pick Aluko As My Cos - Fayose by Okpueze1(m): 7:36am On Feb 02, 2016
Aluko is a typical Yoruba man. Am not surprised @ all.
Re: Why I Did Not Pick Aluko As My Cos - Fayose by BaddieKay(f): 7:40am On Feb 02, 2016
Lols...na so e easy oh
Caseless:
madam , na so e easy? Fayose na garage boy, expect him to come to such interview with thugs to beat Aluko up like he did to that judge in ekiti.
Re: Why I Did Not Pick Aluko As My Cos - Fayose by juman(m): 7:41am On Feb 02, 2016
Habah.

The election result was clear.

16 : 0.

Fayose won hands down.
Re: Why I Did Not Pick Aluko As My Cos - Fayose by Nobody: 7:43am On Feb 02, 2016
Aluko is a disgrace.. with all his bad records, he thinks people gonna believe his bullsh*t allegations.. smh.. God save Nigeria.. #peace smiley
Re: Why I Did Not Pick Aluko As My Cos - Fayose by millhouse: 7:44am On Feb 02, 2016
Hausas would be laughing at this
Re: Why I Did Not Pick Aluko As My Cos - Fayose by AlPeter: 8:30am On Feb 02, 2016
Stop attacking the messenger and face the message. Fayose you have confirmed part of the story so are the other parts true.

1 Like

Re: Why I Did Not Pick Aluko As My Cos - Fayose by madone: 8:34am On Feb 02, 2016
[quote author=seunmsg post=42540808]Aluko raised some vital points in his outburst and Fayose in his characteristic manner has refused to address this salient points. Instead, he's busy chasing shadows and attacking APC.

Nigerians want to know if he truly collected N4.7billion from GEJ before the election. We also want to know if a joint strike force team was used to arrest and detain opposition leaders few days to the election. These are the kind of issues we want him to address and not this diversionary tactics of blaming APC and discrediting Aluko. [/
Re: Why I Did Not Pick Aluko As My Cos - Fayose by Goke7: 8:35am On Feb 02, 2016
One question I have for Fayose: What was the purpose of his visit to Aregebesola last week?

The answer to this question will answer all other questions raised.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Did Not Pick Aluko As My Cos - Fayose by Burger01(m): 10:19am On Feb 02, 2016
smiley
Re: Why I Did Not Pick Aluko As My Cos - Fayose by notoriousbabe: 10:21am On Feb 02, 2016
we still dey prepare your room for prison,you cannot escape it
Re: Why I Did Not Pick Aluko As My Cos - Fayose by Flexherbal(m): 10:25am On Feb 02, 2016
Politicians always betray themselves.
Re: Why I Did Not Pick Aluko As My Cos - Fayose by Misterdhee1(m): 10:29am On Feb 02, 2016
The issue at hand is whether the accusations levied against you is valid or not? We Sabi say u fit wail b4 now!
Re: Why I Did Not Pick Aluko As My Cos - Fayose by dustydee: 10:31am On Feb 02, 2016
mazzi:
I so much love this fayose because he understands all the games of APC trying to silence him.

In sane society,that buffoon that call himself aluko will be picked up immediately at the channel TV gate for lying under oath!

If bubu the fake corruption fighter fails to order EFCC to pick this Aluko,then I will conclude that APC paid him to dent fayose which he failed woefully!
Which economic and financial crime has he committed? You should have said the Police or DSS should have picked him up not the EFCC.
Re: Why I Did Not Pick Aluko As My Cos - Fayose by orakao8: 10:33am On Feb 02, 2016
UR PROBLEM
SmartChoices:
Next! In as much as I dislike the APC fayose is nowhere near the standards of an upright leader....nothing good in both fayose and Aluko

However Fayose is a serial betrayer.....
Re: Why I Did Not Pick Aluko As My Cos - Fayose by Mattew690(m): 10:33am On Feb 02, 2016
Fayose D badest area father

Fayose D badest area father

1 Like

Re: Why I Did Not Pick Aluko As My Cos - Fayose by obiaguna(m): 10:33am On Feb 02, 2016
Lol even a blind baby knows that the election was rigged but see how Fayose used common sense and reverse psychology to finish this Aluko guy and APC. Talk about using one stone to kill several birds. Lol. Anyways no concrete evidence can be provided and if that election holds again, Fayose would still win so let them move on. Next topic pls.

1 Like

Re: Why I Did Not Pick Aluko As My Cos - Fayose by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 02, 2016
orakao8:
UR PROBLEM
Not at all pal
Re: Why I Did Not Pick Aluko As My Cos - Fayose by Bede2u(m): 10:37am On Feb 02, 2016
odeotito:
That the revealing statement by Aluko necessitated a television broadcast by Gov. Fayose symbolizes the panic mode he is into thus lending credence to same.

To discredit the personality of Aluko rather than disprove his assertions is not only disingenuous but an attempt at diverting attention from the damning revelations by him.

Is his story true or false? That is the relevant issue here! It would help our collective well-being if Fayose could address that.

I listened to the audio recording of the meeting subject matter of the military panel investigation. This man's statement is highly corroborative. Anyone who says its not authentic has an eternity in hell in view where repentance is shunned.And to think Jonathan recently at Geneva said his next endeavor is to preach the virtue of free and fair elections! Indeed Jonathan the Ineffectual Buffoon is a strange but curious mix of the dumb and the devious!
Pls stop playing wit words unnessesarily. Something can not be a "strange but curious mix". If its strange, then its curious and vice versa.
Re: Why I Did Not Pick Aluko As My Cos - Fayose by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 02, 2016
obiaguna:
Lol even a blind baby knows that the election was rigged but see how Fayose used common sense and reverse psychology to finish this Aluko guy and APC. Talk about using one stone to kill several birds. Lol. Anyways no concrete evidence can be provided and if that election holds again, Fayose would still win so let them move on. Next topic pls.
He won't.
Re: Why I Did Not Pick Aluko As My Cos - Fayose by Nairadays: 10:37am On Feb 02, 2016
Re: Why I Did Not Pick Aluko As My Cos - Fayose by Nobody: 10:40am On Feb 02, 2016
Goke7:
One question I have for Fayose: What was the purpose of his visit to Aregebesola last week?

Good question.... He visited Aregbesola to show him the counter evidences he has against APC stalwarts.... Should in case they try to advance cases against him especially in Dubai!
I thought you should have known.
Re: Why I Did Not Pick Aluko As My Cos - Fayose by simplynola(m): 10:40am On Feb 02, 2016
You people think we are kids hun! you dish out press statements and you call us dummies that will just digest it.

1 Like

Re: Why I Did Not Pick Aluko As My Cos - Fayose by Firefire(m): 10:41am On Feb 02, 2016
[s]
MrMbaMicheal:

Empty brain got nothing to say than post trash just to defend there paymaster. Mscheww
[/s]

Sorry oooo cheesy
Re: Why I Did Not Pick Aluko As My Cos - Fayose by azeeza(f): 10:43am On Feb 02, 2016
My friend where have u been?
Caseless:
I stopped believing this rascal a very long time ago.
Re: Why I Did Not Pick Aluko As My Cos - Fayose by bigmarshal: 10:44am On Feb 02, 2016
it's glaring that gov fayose forcefully occupied ekiti gov house, if at all APC is lie ying what about cap sigirkoli&now PDP sec, to me if we all wanted to experience the real change we should live politics aside &talk about rule of law, fayose must pay for forcefully taking over of ekiti gov house.
Re: Why I Did Not Pick Aluko As My Cos - Fayose by Firefire(m): 10:45am On Feb 02, 2016
MrMbaMicheal:

Pele ti e. alatenuje

Eku atotonu, boda Biliaminu. tongue

Esepupo, adupe. O tan aboku? cheesy

O da booooooooo.
Re: Why I Did Not Pick Aluko As My Cos - Fayose by Caseless: 10:46am On Feb 02, 2016
azeeza:
My friend where have u been?
I have been off this platform; been busy.

I have missed you wink. How are you doing?

1 Like

Re: Why I Did Not Pick Aluko As My Cos - Fayose by godoluwa(m): 10:46am On Feb 02, 2016
Goke7:

r u sick then? d man has stated his reason for visiting aregbese & its solely on issue dat has to do with oodualand. dindinrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'FG, Stop Intimidating Saraki': Pro-Saraki Protest Rocks Ilorin (Photos) / Governor Umar Ganduje Spotted Watching The Match Between Rangers Vs Kano Pillars / Deji Adeyanju Withdraws Membership From "Our Mumu Don Do" After Being Betrayed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.