Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,334 members, 7,957,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:34 PM

Female Objectivism - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Female Objectivism (374 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Female Objectivism by CICERO09(m): 12:02am On Feb 02, 2016
We all have this urge to call the female gender all sort of things.. . In the 21st century woman or female perhaps have totally lost what i will term as purpose we all define woman only with the capacity of sex, marriage, child bearing this got me wondering where the world is actually moving to.. Today even the female folks embrace the societal names given to them one big problem today is the music industry always portraying girls as objects in videos that have to answer to every of there whims as long as a man has money really ... This is particularly worse in the African region woman are not meant to become big in the societal echelon so when we see them strive at something we call them all sort of names. We saw people like linda ikeji buying a mansion and all the comments i could see was for her to get married and stop wasting her time really... I know how crappy this write up is but i wish it would atleast alert us to the societal decadence.. And my advice to the females folks. People only call you what you ca yourself.. STRONG FEMINIST

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's Aide Swimming In Corruption: Buys N55m Armored Jeep / On Val / Meet Your Life Partner Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.