Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,378 members, 7,843,125 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

My Fears For Buhari’s Change Agenda - Olusegun Obasanjo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Fears For Buhari’s Change Agenda - Olusegun Obasanjo (48352 Views)

Olusegun Obasanjo Wears Made In Aba Attire (Photos) / Olusegun Obasanjo To Folorunsho Alakija: 'Madam, I Made You A Billionaire' / "The Coming Of Buhari's Change Agents" By Garba Shehu (ssa To Buhari) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fears For Buhari’s Change Agenda - Olusegun Obasanjo by Nobody: 7:46am On Feb 02, 2016
Tokt:

Excellent Post. Fully endorsed.
Lols...ve u joined d wailing crew... embarassed

3 Likes

Re: My Fears For Buhari’s Change Agenda - Olusegun Obasanjo by EdCure: 7:50am On Feb 02, 2016
BeardedMeat:
Ghen ghen!!!! Bubu your chief navigator has opened a file for you, RUN Bubu RUN!
@Op, what about a credible source? *modified*
Funny cheesy

I hope my colleagues in the change movement won't tag baba as a wailer. They do so to everyone that voices their worries and honest opinion on the situation of things under our amiable president.
Just last week I had the most unimaginable insults hurled at me for refusing to follow the mainstream and for voicing my worries as well.

I still have strong hope that things will get better - only if president Buhari allow the talents in his cabinet to maximise Their initiatives without undue interference and hindrances.

6 Likes

Re: My Fears For Buhari’s Change Agenda - Olusegun Obasanjo by Nicepoker(m): 7:51am On Feb 02, 2016
The ota baboon has spoken.

6 Likes

Re: My Fears For Buhari’s Change Agenda - Olusegun Obasanjo by ernecy(m): 7:53am On Feb 02, 2016
mazzi:
The navigator is now a turning to a wailer.
wailing form has finished o, his is not welcome to wail with the wailers, bcuz wailing is meant for special class of individuals. grin

2 Likes

Re: My Fears For Buhari’s Change Agenda - Olusegun Obasanjo by Nobody: 7:57am On Feb 02, 2016
[size=18pt]These old men need to retire ASAP[/size]

1 Like

Re: My Fears For Buhari’s Change Agenda - Olusegun Obasanjo by 124mumsy: 8:03am On Feb 02, 2016
we all no huhari zero tolerance against curupt past leaders obasango believes, he we not be probe because of his support for buhari but buhari only gave hand to all sector in government to act independently and the EFFC is calling on baba to come and answer some question only for the old fool to come on air to capitalize on so many people ignorance on how a government is run, if I may ask how many of you make significant achievement during the Jonathan's governmen because of the growth of the economic despite the high price of crude oil, Obansango should know that this government was never built on godfatherism buhari stated it clear when he said I am for nobody and I am for everybody to your tenth oh! isreal
Re: My Fears For Buhari’s Change Agenda - Olusegun Obasanjo by BeardedMeat(m): 8:04am On Feb 02, 2016
EdCure:

Funny cheesy

I hope my colleagues in the change movement won't tag baba as a wailer. They do so to everyone that voices their worries and honest opinion on the situation of things under our amiable president.
Just last week I had the most unimaginable insults hurled at me for refusing to follow the mainstream and for voicing my worries as well.

I still have strong hope that things will get better - only if president Buhari allow the talents in his cabinet to maximise Their initiatives without undue interference and hindrances.
Be true to yourself no matter whose ox is gored, that is the hallmark of a patriot. Let them call you names if they like, everybody here is nothing but just a moniker at the end of the day.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fears For Buhari’s Change Agenda - Olusegun Obasanjo by PoliticalThuG(m): 8:05am On Feb 02, 2016
onatisi:
Nigerian politicians are very predictable,when I made this comment just some days ago many thought I was just been negative [b][/b]
lol

1 Like

Re: My Fears For Buhari’s Change Agenda - Olusegun Obasanjo by Zellie: 8:05am On Feb 02, 2016
Why does ObJ want to give some people heart attack this morning. wink

2 Likes

Re: My Fears For Buhari’s Change Agenda - Olusegun Obasanjo by after1: 8:07am On Feb 02, 2016
DropShot:
To me, this is not surprising at all. In fact, I expected this to have come from OBJ long before now. The reason being that PMB has rightly decided not to allow the so called influential Nigerians tele-guide him.

Expect Tinubu, Atiku and a few others to tow similar path to OBJ in the coming months. It's what they will resort to once they're not consulted before major policies/decisions are taken by the government of the day.

If it was ok for the Ineffectual Buffoon to borrow during surplus revenue with NOTHING to show for it, is Buhari expected to perform magic without borrowing during "recession" with far less income?

Lastly, losers in the last election should permanently register it in their brain that the Ineffectual Buffoon was NEVER an option in the last election. He will NEVER EVER be an option in any future presidential election in Nigeria. He has been consigned to sorry past history of the country. So, no amount of crying, wailing and idiotic display will bring him back.

Nice one.

1 Like

Re: My Fears For Buhari’s Change Agenda - Olusegun Obasanjo by ashjay001(m): 8:07am On Feb 02, 2016
Firefire:
“The problem today is that it is doubtful if the current administrative system is imbued with right mix of skills and values to successfully implement a well-articulated programme of change.

He also averred that the country was on its way to another debt burden unless the rising debts were creatively addressed". - OBJ

embarassed OBJ, the pathfinder of APC now in doubt about the FAKE CHANGE, APC promised Nigerians.

The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is d illusion of knowledge.

That's ur signature right up there, and av been trying to ignore ur two-faced posts thereafter. How can u av that as ur signature and not av understand what Obj is after? Till now, u still believe Obj was wrong in criticising/abandoning d corrupt and ineffectual past administration? U still tink all d figures being stated as mis-appropriated are being cooked up? U really do tink d continuation of d last dispensation was d best for d country?

I've never liked Obj n Tinubu(both are corrupt n dictatorial), but u av to give dem their just due, their character is strengthening our democracy.

Obj, with d above stance, is letting d public know - he stands with nobody, but just wants good governance from whoever is in power. D same way he sold us GEJ(who embarrassed him with his ineffectiveness) is d same way he sold PMB(who is already taking too much time to get going) and its d same way he will trying selling some-else, per-adventure PMB ends up a flop.

U av an illusion of knowledge, since u haven't got dat abt Obj!
Re: My Fears For Buhari’s Change Agenda - Olusegun Obasanjo by CHIDIEJIOGU: 8:08am On Feb 02, 2016
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
EdCure:

Funny cheesy

[b][quote author=EdCure post=42541766]

My Brother, the same thing happened to me. The will be asking for opposition and when you voice your opinion, insults will be hulled on you.
this kind people na wa o!
However, we are watching PMB will not be there forever. After 4yrs he must show for JUdgement.
Re: My Fears For Buhari’s Change Agenda - Olusegun Obasanjo by petkoffDrake(m): 8:10am On Feb 02, 2016
Even obj knows what lies ahead... Which way Nigeria cry

Buhari stop travelling nd face d economic crisis...
BUARI: no pha ... Na my opportunity to visit all those counteries I been saw for my dreams tay tey afta I retirement as Nigoria army. Wallai! To b frankly speaking with u, this was d reasonable reason I contested shikenah!

Una don hearam my people, d president has spoken undecided

1 Like

Re: My Fears For Buhari’s Change Agenda - Olusegun Obasanjo by softvio(m): 8:11am On Feb 02, 2016
Lol the blind kool-aid drunkards, would come here and term baba a "wailer".... And forgot how they crowded at his back, when he was taking shots at GEJ... A-fee-Cee!!!

4 Likes

Re: My Fears For Buhari’s Change Agenda - Olusegun Obasanjo by M4gunners: 8:13am On Feb 02, 2016
Please who sold wailers form to OBJ without consulting me first?

2 Likes

Re: My Fears For Buhari’s Change Agenda - Olusegun Obasanjo by BeardedMeat(m): 8:16am On Feb 02, 2016
124mumsy:
we all no huhari zero tolerance against curupt past leaders obasango believes, he we not be probe because of his support for buhari but buhari only gave hand to all sector in government to act independently and the EFFC is calling on baba to come and answer some question only for the old fool to come on air to capitalize on so many people ignorance on how a government is run, if I may ask how many of you make significant achievement during the Jonathan's governmen because of the growth of the economic despite the high price of crude oil, Obansango should know that this government was never built on godfatherism buhari stated it clear when he said I am for nobody and I am for everybody to your tenth oh! isreal
I am for nobody and I am for everybody was just a political stunt for the international observers present at the inauguration. Oh yes, Buhari is for somebody, people came to together to white-wash him and put a suit on him. People looted their peoples commonwealth to sponsor his election. He cannot come here now and say he is for nobody because when he was doing it himself in 1999, 2003, 2007 etc, did he succeed? Didn't Buhari go to Otta to make OBJ his chief Navigator before he could win the election? Wetin you dey even tok sef...Buhari must bow to the dictates of his controllers oo.

1 Like

Re: My Fears For Buhari’s Change Agenda - Olusegun Obasanjo by Fess: 8:22am On Feb 02, 2016
Even APC is casting doubts on itself. APC knows the change agenda is a fraud sold to a gullible nation.

Mark my word, OBJ will soon fall out with GMB

3 Likes

Re: My Fears For Buhari’s Change Agenda - Olusegun Obasanjo by bakynes(m): 8:23am On Feb 02, 2016
I don't think some of you read this article by OBJ. He is clearly not antagonizing Buhari but saying people working for Buhari are not keying into the Change Mantra of Buhari
The truth is that we know the problems of this country but our leaders have decided to look the other way.

We have analysed all the problems of this country but we keep wondering why it can't be solved.
Imagine these Governors spending so much on dogs in the state house, maintaining fleet of cars and other unnecessary things but say they cannot pay common 18k minimum wage.

The National assembly still collecting that much monthly( 30 million) and still insisting on buying 2016 Toyota Landcruiser each in a country where some people cannot feed and IDP's scattered all over the North East.

Or is it the unnecessary things we import into this country that is having effects on our currency. Why can't things like Toothpick imported be stopped.

Or the Judiciary that takes 5 years on ordinary land matters and ask a corrupt politician to bail himself with 700k after embezzling 4 billion.

We know what to do to make this country better but greed is the problem of the Black man. Let's change our ways, God will instruct Satan to reserve a special place for Nigerians in Hell.
Re: My Fears For Buhari’s Change Agenda - Olusegun Obasanjo by Deepfreezer(m): 8:24am On Feb 02, 2016
BeardedMeat:
Isn't that the height of corruption? Did he not tell them somewhere in America if my memory serves me right that he would be selling off most of the presidential jets to reduce cost of governance? So He is now cruising with each of them travelling upandan without his wife to countries where he has been dreaming to visit all his life and sampling the virgin Vjays over there? Nigerians have been scammed!
seriously. the man is just travelling for fun.

1 Like

Re: My Fears For Buhari’s Change Agenda - Olusegun Obasanjo by dotedote: 8:24am On Feb 02, 2016
I am a Buhari person but truth be told, unnecessary and avoidable expenditures should be done away with

Now that oil is down, is it not important that we auction off at least half of our jets instead of borrowing money to maintain them?
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: My Fears For Buhari’s Change Agenda - Olusegun Obasanjo by Deepfreezer(m): 8:26am On Feb 02, 2016
The truth is so glaring for everyone to see. Zombies Aisha is making another rice for y'all. it's time for y'all to swallow your prides , eat your words and accept that the government you supported and voted into power has failed all of us.
OBJ in all his wisdom knows he made a mistake.

2 Likes

Re: My Fears For Buhari’s Change Agenda - Olusegun Obasanjo by Deepfreezer(m): 8:27am On Feb 02, 2016
dotedote:
I am a Buhari person but truth be told, unnecessary and avoidable expenditures should be done away with

Now that oil is down, is it not important that we auction off at least half of our jets instead of borrowing money to maintain them?
they should auction all and remain just one.

2 Likes

Re: My Fears For Buhari’s Change Agenda - Olusegun Obasanjo by BeardedMeat(m): 8:28am On Feb 02, 2016
ashjay001:

The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is d illusion of knowledge.

That's ur signature right up there, and av been trying to ignore ur two-faced posts thereafter. How can u av that as ur signature and not av understand what Obj is after? Till now, u still believe Obj was wrong in criticising/abandoning d corrupt and ineffectual past administration? U still tink all d figures being stated as mis-appropriated are being cooked up? U really do tink d continuation of d last dispensation was d best for d country?

I've never liked Obj n Tinubu(both are corrupt n dictatorial), but u av to give dem their just due, their character is strengthening our democracy.

Obj, with d above stance, is letting d public know - he stands with nobody, but just wants good governance from whoever is in power. D same way he sold us GEJ(who embarrassed him with his ineffectiveness) is d same way he sold PMB(who is already taking too much time to get going) and its d same way he will trying selling some-else, per-adventure PMB ends up a flop.

U av an illusion of knowledge, since u haven't got dat abt Obj!
You are the one with unfortunately the illusion of knowledge. Where are the 1000 snipers? Where is the interim government? What moral justification does Obj have to take anybody to the cleaners seeing that unlike most leaders past and present, he Obj has the most opportunity to steer this country to the path of greatness haveing been a military and democratic president? What is buhary doing wrong that was not abound in OBJs led government? Must Obj dance to the gallery to score cheap political points? What happened to exploring mature other sources to give his criticism to the governmet of the day. Obj is a big black pot calling kettle black and he enjoys and courts controversy! He should just go and enjoy his loot in his old age and leave opposition to wailers pls!

1 Like

Re: My Fears For Buhari’s Change Agenda - Olusegun Obasanjo by DeMekus: 8:28am On Feb 02, 2016
This is the type of thread you would never find the likes of Omenka, Egift, PassingShot and the effeminates Irunoobo, Obiagelli and NgeneUkwenu making comments. They try as much as possible to avoid the truth
More grease to your elbows, Firefire. May you never give up like Barcanista.

4 Likes

Re: My Fears For Buhari’s Change Agenda - Olusegun Obasanjo by mrmetoo1: 8:30am On Feb 02, 2016
I don't know why wailers rejoice when someone critcizes Buhari and Pro-APC insult. Why not look at the message critically and see if its making sense. The same guys that come here to cry about N305=$1 are the same guys that also come to support devaluation just because Buhari is against it. Guys don't even know where they stand anymore as long as its anti-Buhari or pro-Buhari.

I, like others, supported Buhari in the last election and not necessarily APC all the way because my concern is for a better Nigeria and I knew then as I know now that GEJ and his cohorts weren't going to achieve that. OBJ raised his concerns and mine also are, I don't mind the borrowing but what exactly are we borrowing for? If we're borrowing to improve infrastructure, improve education, improve local manufacturing then I'm all for it but if we're borrowing all this money for it to end back up in people's pockets then we're in for it in Nigeria. I'm still holding on to hope that the fortunes of this country will turn around through Buhari but some things worry me. This discovery in the education budget for example. When I hear an increase in the budget for education, the only thing that comes to my mind is better funding for schools, better education materials, better teacher welfare, better student welfare too. The last thing I'm thinking is increase in personnel cost of some parastatal, not only did the budget increase for this reason but now cutting funding for what is supposed to be the main aim of the parastatal is senseless and reeks of corruption. Its like reducing funding for hospitals and health centers only to increase funding for ministry office staff. This is the first time I'll say this but thank God for NASS that pointed this out. Back to OBJ, we need more strong supporters of the president to criticize him not for the sake of it but so that we can achieve greatness in this country once and for all.

2 Likes

Re: My Fears For Buhari’s Change Agenda - Olusegun Obasanjo by eseoghene144: 8:31am On Feb 02, 2016
Maybe he did not get what he wanted from PMB

1 Like

Re: My Fears For Buhari’s Change Agenda - Olusegun Obasanjo by CHIDIEJIOGU: 8:31am On Feb 02, 2016
bakynes:
I don't think some of you read this article by OBJ. He is clearly not antagonizing Buhari but saying people working for Buhari are not keying into the Change Mantra of Buhari
The truth is that we know the problems of this country but our leaders have decided to look the other way.

We have analysed all the problems of this country but we keep wondering why it can't be solved.
Imagine this Governors spending so much on dogs in the state house, maintaining fleet of cars and other unnecessary things but say they cannot pay common 18k minimum wage.

The National assembly still collecting that much monthly( 30 million) and still insisting on buying 2016 Toyota Landcruiser each in a country where some people cannot feed and IDP's scattered all over the North East.

Or is it the unnecessary things we import into this country that is having effects on our currency. Why can't things like Toothpick imported be stopped.

Or the Judiciary that takes 5 years on ordinary land matters and ask a corrupt politician to bail himself with 700k after embezzling 4 billion.

We know what to do to make this country better but greed is the problem of the Black man. Let's change our ways, God will ask Satan to reserve a special place for Nigerians in Hell.

Good! Now the reason why the people working for PMB are not keying into the change mantra is because its the same people that spoilt the immediate past administration and swithed over.
Now this administration says its probing corrupt leaders meanwhile these ones that are satified corrupt are untorchable because they have switched to PMBs' party.
Now tell me do you think these ones will be sincere in this change?
Its all a pullo to cover themselves will they still continue with their dasterdly deads.

Re: My Fears For Buhari’s Change Agenda - Olusegun Obasanjo by playtheblues(f): 8:33am On Feb 02, 2016
Lai Mohammed on Nairaland? What's his moniker?

chubie:
Truth must be told that Apc and Buhari reversed whatever gain and confidence our nation gained since independence. Now that lai Mohammed is a mod on nairaland and banning people to infinity and beyond shows how gloomy the next four years looks.

3 Likes

Re: My Fears For Buhari’s Change Agenda - Olusegun Obasanjo by glossy6(f): 8:33am On Feb 02, 2016
Firefire:
“The problem today is that it is doubtful if the current administrative system is imbued with right mix of skills and values to successfully implement a well-articulated programme of change.

He also averred that the country was on its way to another debt burden unless the rising debts were creatively addressed". - OBJ

embarassed OBJ, the pathfinder of APC now in doubt about the FAKE CHANGE, APC promised Nigerians.

Very soon. I mean very soon OBJ will shred his APC membership card.

3 Likes

Re: My Fears For Buhari’s Change Agenda - Olusegun Obasanjo by Politicowizard(m): 8:34am On Feb 02, 2016
It is becoming crystal clear that this current APC govt lacks the capacity to bring a creative positive change they promised nigerians. If their chief navigator can express doubts just 8months after swearing-in, then Nigerians are in serious trouble.
How can sb who showed us where he was taking #30 sachet Milo during campaign period suddenly turn around to appropriate billions for his annual meal in the present day economic adversities? Is he not morally corrupt for deceiving gullible Nigerian? 11 jets! is just much considering the socio-economic situation of the country.
APC is making some of us believe that they are trying to recover some of the funds they spent during campaign as seen in the controversial national budget and their reckless propensity to borrow.

The developing situations calls for serious worries. I expected change to start from buhari himself so that he will have a moral fibre to entrench same into his government and political space of our state. It is also very unfortunate seeing some of us defending/justifying every course of action of PMB by drawing and leaning on "wrongful actions of the past" even when it's very glaring Mr President is towing a wrongful path. Though we all are entitled to our opinions but it will be very much better if such opinions do not have political party coloration, ethnic biasness, sentiments and religious undertone.

Every conscious human will definitely wail if the conditions in his immediate environment becomes so intolerable.
The president should embrace the challenges and take the bull by the horn and pin it to the ground. It took him months to assemble his angelic and mesiahic ministers among which include that of budget and National planning and health. A litmus test has been done using 2016 budget and lasa fever and they failed.
I would not talk about the failed promise to end bokoharam by 2015. I will not equally talk about other promises they made which there are no visible signs of fulfilling them. When Obj expresses his doubts on buhari's capacity to effect change, he is correct given the aforementioned.

Good morning!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fears For Buhari’s Change Agenda - Olusegun Obasanjo by ajisebioyo1(m): 8:34am On Feb 02, 2016
Khd95:
Obj wee now be using d paris debt club to shine cos our economy is on recession,abegisad

click like if u think buhari can do it,share if u think otherwisegrin

for me i knw he can,he just need prayers nd support
see yourself. You are disgraced at last after the "share" had it

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Will Not Allow An Arrogant President To Insult My Country - Dino Maleye (vid) / MON: Teni Speaks On Her National Honor From President Buhari / Borno Residents Wash And Sweep Ramat Square After Atiku's Visit Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.