Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,051 members, 7,828,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

My Fears For Buhari’s Change Agenda - Olusegun Obasanjo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Fears For Buhari’s Change Agenda - Olusegun Obasanjo (48335 Views)

Olusegun Obasanjo Wears Made In Aba Attire (Photos) / Olusegun Obasanjo To Folorunsho Alakija: 'Madam, I Made You A Billionaire' / "The Coming Of Buhari's Change Agents" By Garba Shehu (ssa To Buhari) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fears For Buhari’s Change Agenda - Olusegun Obasanjo by Stylaay(m): 3:54pm On Feb 02, 2016
Make una no vex o, but I must criticize objectively. What has happened to electricity supply. All the noise about body language making people fall in line nko. Na only for night I dey get light now o. Before minimum of 15 hours. Let this cult follwership not allow APC government start feeling too comfy. Na so Goodluck start with so much goodwill but forgot along the line how we stood up against the cabal
Re: My Fears For Buhari’s Change Agenda - Olusegun Obasanjo by Tex42(m): 3:57pm On Feb 02, 2016
Wait! It's like OBJ wants to start wailing
Re: My Fears For Buhari’s Change Agenda - Olusegun Obasanjo by baralatie(m): 4:09pm On Feb 02, 2016
eleojo23:
It is becoming obvious to all that this government lacks the right mix of skills and values to bring about the so-called change and to make matters worse, they have embraced LIES and propaganda as their best companion.

Abeg who dey sell wailers registration form here?
Print many copies and keep because many people are going to ask for it soon. And please increase the price because this is now late registration period.
Re: My Fears For Buhari’s Change Agenda - Olusegun Obasanjo by Descartes: 4:19pm On Feb 02, 2016
DropShot:
To me, this is not surprising at all. In fact, I expected this to have come from OBJ long before now. The reason being that PMB has rightly decided not to allow the so called influential Nigerians tele-guide him.

Expect Tinubu, Atiku and a few others to tow similar path to OBJ in the coming months. It's what they will resort to once they're not consulted before major policies/decisions are taken by the government of the day.

If it was ok for the Ineffectual Buffoon to borrow during surplus revenue with NOTHING to show for it, is Buhari expected to perform magic without borrowing during "recession" with far less income?

Lastly, losers in the last election should permanently register it in their brain that the Ineffectual Buffoon was NEVER an option in the last election. He will NEVER EVER be an option in any future presidential election in Nigeria. He has been consigned to sorry past history of the country. So, no amount of crying, wailing and idiotic display will bring him back.

Passingshot, you no dey shame?

1 Like

Re: My Fears For Buhari’s Change Agenda - Olusegun Obasanjo by chubhiee: 4:30pm On Feb 02, 2016
onatisi:
I left gh 3yrs ago. I like observing Nigeria ad Nigerians from a vantage angle .
I hail the wisdom of an elder. you are a real patriot. play safe and stay safe cos people are getting traced and disappearing for voicing against Apc and Buhari. There's a mole of a mod giving out Intel here.
Re: My Fears For Buhari’s Change Agenda - Olusegun Obasanjo by BushidoBlue(m): 4:38pm On Feb 02, 2016
swagaholic:
I need 2 print more wailers form...... we told them d man is a dullard, they called us haters, lolz, I guess we will all be wailing very soon........ I expect aisha, amaechi, fashola, tinubu nd all d zombies 2 join d wailers very soon

Re: My Fears For Buhari’s Change Agenda - Olusegun Obasanjo by DropShot: 6:04pm On Feb 02, 2016
Descartes:

Passingshot, you no dey shame?
?
Re: My Fears For Buhari’s Change Agenda - Olusegun Obasanjo by onatisi(m): 7:22pm On Feb 02, 2016
chubhiee:

I hail the wisdom of an elder. you are a real patriot. play safe and stay safe cos people are getting traced and disappearing for voicing against Apc and Buhari. There's a mole of a mod giving out Intel here.

I predicted this last year but many ppl didn't take notice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fears For Buhari’s Change Agenda - Olusegun Obasanjo by Retributionn: 7:24pm On Feb 02, 2016
onatisi:

I predicted this last year but many ppl didn't take notice

Daddy Dada feeling important

2 Likes

Re: My Fears For Buhari’s Change Agenda - Olusegun Obasanjo by temblor(m): 8:22pm On Feb 02, 2016
Firefire:

Checking... Not found.

OBJ has spoken, next is for him to write an open letter to Buhary. cheesy
That is the next step after OBJ's wailing. Guess what? I never believed PMB could succumb to being a puppet, in the hands of the Northern elite and religious fanatics. Well, they now control Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: My Fears For Buhari’s Change Agenda - Olusegun Obasanjo by Billygee2u: 2:45am On Feb 03, 2016
Firefire:
“The problem today is that it is doubtful if the current administrative system is imbued with right mix of skills and values to successfully implement a well-articulated programme of change.

He also averred that the country was on its way to another debt burden unless the rising debts were creatively addressed". - OBJ

embarassed OBJ, the pathfinder of APC now in doubt about the FAKE CHANGE, APC promised Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: My Fears For Buhari’s Change Agenda - Olusegun Obasanjo by Billygee2u: 2:46am On Feb 03, 2016
mazzi:
The navigator is now turning to a wailer.
Re: My Fears For Buhari’s Change Agenda - Olusegun Obasanjo by BeardedMeat(m): 7:23am On Feb 03, 2016
ashjay001:

Bro, a wailer can't be pining for d previous corrupt dispensation then turn around and accuse someone else of lacking moral justification to criticise PMB! Its d same thing Obj and millions around d world does! Hypocrisy!

With d kind of cash linked to Tompolo, u doubt dat pple were actually undergoing training as snipers?

With d Orubebe saga n (I heard with one ear dat it was Dambuazu dat drove Minimah(COAS then) out of d collation centre), how do u know interim govt wasn't on d table?
He who alleges must proove. The joke is on you. Your well oiled propanganda worked wonders on the psyche of the gullibe. Today, they are fighting themselves grin
Re: My Fears For Buhari’s Change Agenda - Olusegun Obasanjo by BeardedMeat(m): 7:26am On Feb 03, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

so Tonyebarcanista is now officially a Zombie? Chai... this life grin grin
Na sooo...anywhere wey belle face.

2 Likes

Re: My Fears For Buhari’s Change Agenda - Olusegun Obasanjo by BeardedMeat(m): 7:33am On Feb 03, 2016
lohresloco:
what gave this "IDIOT" of a president away, was when during the campaigns , it became clear that he had not been proactive enough to start a business,NGO or get involved with anything enterprising enough. the question i kept asking myself was, how does a man who lacks in being innovative for 30 som years plan to handle a country with 170 million "employees", key word here is "employee".
I wondered so myself honestly! Since he left office 30yrs ago, we do not have info of any NGO, he has never written a book, no record of any scholarships to his teeming almajiri fans. He wasn't even attending Council of state meetings. The man was just a bitter religious fanatic who wanted power so badly cos they told him it was his birthright.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fears For Buhari’s Change Agenda - Olusegun Obasanjo by lohresloco: 9:12am On Feb 03, 2016
NOTHING!!! ...... we deserve our leaders
BeardedMeat:
I wondered so myself honestly! Since he left office 30yrs ago, we do not have info of any NGO, he has never written a book, no record of any scholarships to his teeming almajiri fans. He wasn't even attending Council of state meetings. The man was just a bitter religious fanatic who wanted power so badly cos they told him it was his birthright.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Will Not Allow An Arrogant President To Insult My Country - Dino Maleye (vid) / Election Tribunal: Atiku Reacts, Shares Message Of Hope To All Nigerians / Obidients Hold Welcome March For Peter Obi In Port Harcourt (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.