Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,309 members, 7,842,888 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

My Fears For Buhari’s Change Agenda - Olusegun Obasanjo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Fears For Buhari’s Change Agenda - Olusegun Obasanjo (48351 Views)

Olusegun Obasanjo Wears Made In Aba Attire (Photos) / Olusegun Obasanjo To Folorunsho Alakija: 'Madam, I Made You A Billionaire' / "The Coming Of Buhari's Change Agents" By Garba Shehu (ssa To Buhari) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fears For Buhari’s Change Agenda - Olusegun Obasanjo by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 02, 2016
Say OBJ go soon remember Buari

Re: My Fears For Buhari’s Change Agenda - Olusegun Obasanjo by MrEverest(m): 10:02am On Feb 02, 2016
EdCure:

Thats true man. Governments need our honst, constructive criticisms to remind it of its duties to the people and to get it on its toes.
We cant be praising the government all the times...especially when the realities on ground reflect the contrary.
That is were literacy makes a difference, you can support APC but inteligence demands you draw a curtain between common good & sycophancy! Constructive criticism whenever neccesary is what will bring the best out of those in government & not robot-like or zombie support even when you are being led to golgota!! The level of silliness on nairaland has become alarming.

2 Likes

Re: My Fears For Buhari’s Change Agenda - Olusegun Obasanjo by bluecircle470: 10:03am On Feb 02, 2016
Thrs no ill saying in what OBJ has said. Criticizing government in a positive way has he has done will only make dem sit tight n be cautious.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fears For Buhari’s Change Agenda - Olusegun Obasanjo by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 02, 2016
This is not Umoru. angry
Re: My Fears For Buhari’s Change Agenda - Olusegun Obasanjo by stonemasonn: 10:16am On Feb 02, 2016
DropShot:
To me, this is not surprising at all. In fact, I expected this to have come from OBJ long before now. The reason being that PMB has rightly decided not to allow the so called influential Nigerians tele-guide him.

Expect Tinubu, Atiku and a few others to tow similar path to OBJ in the coming months. It's what they will resort to once they're not consulted before major policies/decisions are taken by the government of the day.

If it was ok for the Ineffectual Buffoon to borrow during surplus revenue with NOTHING to show for it, is Buhari expected to perform magic without borrowing during "recession" with far less income?

Lastly, losers in the last election should permanently register it in their brain that the Ineffectual Buffoon was NEVER an option in the last election. He will NEVER EVER be an option in any future presidential election in Nigeria. He has been consigned to sorry past history of the country. So, no amount of crying, wailing and idiotic display will bring him back.
it is better to consult Obj, Tinubu, Atiku etc than to depend on his trusted Hausa/Fulani cabal whose only vision is to advance the Northern agenda.

2 Likes

Re: My Fears For Buhari’s Change Agenda - Olusegun Obasanjo by dangermouse(m): 10:18am On Feb 02, 2016
luvinhubby:
Who is selling the wailers form, please give one form to baba Obasanjo, he wants to join the wailers club.

50% budget deficit looming for Nigeria, $2 billion dollars borrowed from Dubai Islamic bank, $3.5 billion about to be borrowed from world bank, northern governors looking to borrow more from Saudi Islamic bank.

The worst of all is that the borrowing is being used to pursue welfare packages & some senseless political promises.
Maintaining 11 presidential jets & going to borrow from a country that has none to expend N3 billion of it maintaining the planes.
Nigerians need to call this govt to order.

The form is very costly now due to the current exchange rate. Please we have to make a donation for him to buy the wailers form, just as the first current presido did when he was about to contest for presidential election.

4 Likes

Re: My Fears For Buhari’s Change Agenda - Olusegun Obasanjo by Ttalk: 10:23am On Feb 02, 2016
DropShot:

Discerning minds already see that there is provision of N350bn (?) revenue from looted fund in the budget. It's first time in our history that a govt has included recovery from looted money in our budget.

Sure, the president has no justification for still keeping those presidential jets. Anything more than four or five jets is a no-no for me.

The chnage is real and original. It's a change from impunity to civility/probity/accountability. A change from stealing is not corruption to one that punishes looters of our common wealth. A change from wastage to effective and efficient management of our resources.

A change from ineffectual buffoon to effective human
Re: My Fears For Buhari’s Change Agenda - Olusegun Obasanjo by sammyj: 10:24am On Feb 02, 2016
.... wink
BeardedMeat:
Passingshot, dropshot, sameer, sammyj, edcure, gbawe, efilefun, demdem, modath, ngeneukwenu, Tonyebarcanista, babyface, bettercreature and all the other inconsequential zombies, oya make una come o! E don red!
Re: My Fears For Buhari’s Change Agenda - Olusegun Obasanjo by banmee(m): 10:41am On Feb 02, 2016
Anyone who listens to this foool is an even bigger foool.
Re: My Fears For Buhari’s Change Agenda - Olusegun Obasanjo by DropShot: 10:42am On Feb 02, 2016
stonemasonn:
it is better to consult Obj, Tinubu, Atiku etc than to depend on his trusted Hausa/Fulani cabal whose only vision is to advance the Northern agenda.
The same people many Nigerians believe are corrupt and bad? Wonderful!

Anyway, PMB is old and experienced enough to know who to consult and when to consult them.
Re: My Fears For Buhari’s Change Agenda - Olusegun Obasanjo by lagdmark(m): 10:45am On Feb 02, 2016
Reality is coming, now OBJ has spoken and he is on point. The next to express criticism is Tinubu ....etc
No more open cheques for buhari
Re: My Fears For Buhari’s Change Agenda - Olusegun Obasanjo by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 02, 2016
Hahahahahaha let the haliburton probe begin.

I always knew Obasanjo would later turn his back on the imbecîle, only I knew it wouldn't be this long. Finally, he speaks. We waiting for Tinubu(god of corruption), Soyinka(the white haired rat) and the rest, including El- Rufai.

I always knew corruption cannot fight corruption, do let the main probing begin.

#shoutouttoapcblindvoters

I no tell una?

2 Likes

Re: My Fears For Buhari’s Change Agenda - Olusegun Obasanjo by Agunnewi: 10:56am On Feb 02, 2016

Re: My Fears For Buhari’s Change Agenda - Olusegun Obasanjo by free13: 10:59am On Feb 02, 2016
BuddhaPalm:
On the Okogie thread, someone said OBJ was next. There he is.

Chameleon.
dangermouse:

The form is very costly now due to the current exchange rate. Please we have to make a donation for him to buy the wailers form, just as the first current presido did when he was about to contest for presidential election.

1 Like

Re: My Fears For Buhari’s Change Agenda - Olusegun Obasanjo by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 02, 2016
Tokt:
[s][/s]

Senseless.
Lol.. once u make any complaint. . den u re a wailer... cool
Re: My Fears For Buhari’s Change Agenda - Olusegun Obasanjo by 49cents(m): 11:07am On Feb 02, 2016
DropShot:
To me, this is not surprising at all. In fact, I expected this to have come from OBJ long before now. The reason being that PMB has rightly decided not to allow the so called influential Nigerians tele-guide him.

Expect Tinubu, Atiku and a few others to tow similar path to OBJ in the coming months. It's what they will resort to once they're not consulted before major policies/decisions are taken by the government of the day.

If it was ok for the Ineffectual Buffoon to borrow during surplus revenue with NOTHING to show for it, is Buhari expected to perform magic without borrowing during "recession" with far less income?

Lastly, losers in the last election should permanently register it in their brain that the Ineffectual Buffoon was NEVER an option in the last election. He will NEVER EVER be an option in any future presidential election in Nigeria. He has been consigned to sorry past history of the country. So, no amount of crying, wailing and idiotic display will bring him back.

The ineffectual buffoon summoned Nigerians to agree on how they'd rather exist together and they all agreed about true federalsim which will by its redefine Nigeria to greatness

But the great leader we have now will never speak of true federalism because of his ever present and shameless ulterior motives

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fears For Buhari’s Change Agenda - Olusegun Obasanjo by stonemasonn: 11:35am On Feb 02, 2016
DropShot:

The same people many Nigerians believe are corrupt and bad? Wonderful!

Anyway, PMB is old and experienced enough to know who to consult and when to consult them.
Bro they are truly very very corrupt but they have experience, are intelligent, detribalised and believe me they know what it takes to succeed or fail as a Nigerian leader. They have little to loose if Nigeria becomes great again, all they need is to remain relevant while enjoying their stolen wealth that's all. Buhari just need to apply wisdom in dealing with and getting the best from them; except if you think Buhari is not wise/smart enough.
Re: My Fears For Buhari’s Change Agenda - Olusegun Obasanjo by onatisi(m): 11:36am On Feb 02, 2016
BuddhaPalm:
On the Okogie thread, someone said OBJ was next. There he is.

Chameleon.

2 Likes

Re: My Fears For Buhari’s Change Agenda - Olusegun Obasanjo by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:39am On Feb 02, 2016
@ onatisi

YUP!

That was you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fears For Buhari’s Change Agenda - Olusegun Obasanjo by onatisi(m): 11:39am On Feb 02, 2016
banmee:
Anyone who listens to this foool is an even bigger foool.
Now he is a fool for criticizing the dullard ,but when he was criticizing gej then he was an elder statesman and good leader. So who is the fool now between you and him?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fears For Buhari’s Change Agenda - Olusegun Obasanjo by onatisi(m): 11:43am On Feb 02, 2016
BuddhaPalm:

YUP!

That was you.
Bros ,I can read Nigerian politicians like the lines on my hand .just wait for 12 months more and see the yorubas within apc too how they will be shouting and complaining against the dullard . It is then buhari will turn the same agencies he is using against pdp now against them

2 Likes

Re: My Fears For Buhari’s Change Agenda - Olusegun Obasanjo by chubhiee: 11:47am On Feb 02, 2016
onatisi:
Nigerian politicians are very predictable,when I made this comment just some days ago many thought I was just been negative [b][/b]
Good morning Wiseman.
Re: My Fears For Buhari’s Change Agenda - Olusegun Obasanjo by onatisi(m): 11:52am On Feb 02, 2016
chubhiee:

Good morning Wiseman.
Bros ,you see say I talk am before,many didn't believe me . How is work ?
Re: My Fears For Buhari’s Change Agenda - Olusegun Obasanjo by banmee(m): 12:10pm On Feb 02, 2016
onatisi:

Now he is a fool for criticizing the dullard ,but when he was criticizing gej then he was an elder statesman and good leader. So who is the fool now between you and him?

GEJ, Buhari, they are all the same. If you think Nigeria ever had a leader then you are a bigger fool than I thought. If you did, Nigeria would not be in the predicament it is at the moment.
Re: My Fears For Buhari’s Change Agenda - Olusegun Obasanjo by lohresloco: 12:28pm On Feb 02, 2016
what gave this "IDIOT" of a president away, was when during the campaigns , it became clear that he had not been proactive enough to start a business,NGO or get involved with anything enterprising enough. the question i kept asking myself was, how does a man who lacks in being innovative for 30 som years plan to handle a country with 170 million "employees", key word here is "employee".
BeardedMeat:
You do not have to wonder far, Bubu has never seen any national assignment given to him since 1983 to fruition so this won't be different. Its only unfortunate that in this case, he is toying with the well being of over 170million Nigerians in the 21st century. Smdh! True federalism is the only way out of this doldrums.

2 Likes

Re: My Fears For Buhari’s Change Agenda - Olusegun Obasanjo by chubhiee: 12:32pm On Feb 02, 2016
onatisi:

Bros ,you see say I talk am before,many didn't believe me . How is work ?
Work bam even as Buhari don push us migrate comot fatherland with his lack of clear cut economic roadmap.

You don escape go GH?

1 Like

Re: My Fears For Buhari’s Change Agenda - Olusegun Obasanjo by judondasylva(m): 12:58pm On Feb 02, 2016
that's what we call change.
Re: My Fears For Buhari’s Change Agenda - Olusegun Obasanjo by smartwilly4eva: 1:50pm On Feb 02, 2016
Sincerely speaking sir, what you said is true no doubt about that but you started it all. You were the that laid the foundation of corruption in this country starting from 1999 when we transited from military to civilian government. Definitely we need to change in our attitude. Leadership in this has rotten.
Re: My Fears For Buhari’s Change Agenda - Olusegun Obasanjo by AtlanticBreeze: 1:57pm On Feb 02, 2016
BeardedMeat:
Passingshot, dropshot, sameer, sammyj, edcure, gbawe, efilefun, demdem, modath, ngeneukwenu, Tonyebarcanista, babyface, bettercreature and all the other inconsequential zombies, oya make una come o! E don red!
so Tonyebarcanista is now officially a Zombie? Chai... this life grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Fears For Buhari’s Change Agenda - Olusegun Obasanjo by onatisi(m): 2:00pm On Feb 02, 2016
chubhiee:

Work bam even as Buhari don push us migrate comot fatherland with his lack of clear cut economic roadmap.

You don escape go GH?
I left gh 3yrs ago. I like observing Nigeria ad Nigerians from a vantage angle .
Re: My Fears For Buhari’s Change Agenda - Olusegun Obasanjo by playtheblues(f): 2:01pm On Feb 02, 2016
He did not even bother to join them officially...he was waiting for Osinbajo to take over first....
glossy6:

Very soon. I mean very soon OBJ will shred his APC membership card.
Re: My Fears For Buhari’s Change Agenda - Olusegun Obasanjo by playtheblues(f): 2:03pm On Feb 02, 2016
Well spoken.

Politicowizard:
It is becoming crystal clear that this current APC govt lacks the capacity to bring a creative positive change they promised nigerians. If their chief navigator can express doubts just 8months after swearing-in, then Nigerians are in serious trouble.
How can sb who showed us where he was taking #30 sachet Milo during campaign period suddenly turn around to appropriate billions for his annual meal in the present day economic adversities? Is he not morally corrupt for deceiving gullible Nigerian? 11 jets! is just much considering the socio-economic situation of the country.
APC is making some of us believe that they are trying to recover some of the funds they spent during campaign as seen in the controversial national budget and their reckless propensity to borrow.

The developing situations calls for serious worries. I expected change to start from buhari himself so that he will have a moral fibre to entrench same into his government and political space of our state. It is also very unfortunate seeing some of us defending/justifying every course of action of PMB by drawing and leaning on "wrongful actions of the past" even when it's very glaring Mr President is towing a wrongful path. Though we all are entitled to our opinions but it will be very much better if such opinions do not have political party coloration, ethnic biasness, sentiments and religious undertone.

Every conscious human will definitely wail if the conditions in his immediate environment becomes so intolerable.
The president should embrace the challenges and take the bull by the horn and pin it to the ground. It took him months to assemble his angelic and mesiahic ministers among which include that of budget and National planning and health. A litmus test has been done using 2016 budget and lasa fever and they failed.
I would not talk about the failed promise to end bokoharam by 2015. I will not equally talk about other promises they made which there are no visible signs of fulfilling them. When Obj expresses his doubts on buhari's capacity to effect change, he is correct given the aforementioned.

Good morning!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo: My DSS Boyfriend Told Me A FULL LOCKDOWN Is Coming / Obidients Hold Welcome March For Peter Obi In Port Harcourt (Pictures) / PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.