Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,367 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

Forbidden Passion (erotic) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Forbidden Passion (erotic) (4934 Views)

GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) / The Divorced Housemates (Erotic, 18+) / Forbidden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forbidden Passion (erotic) by Ultimaximum: 10:20pm On Aug 12, 2023
Forbidden Passion

Frankie

When it comes to passion, some will not care if it is legitimate, proper, or not. As a matter of fact, for some, the more forbidden it is, the better.

I

Princess woke up with a large, throbbing cock pressing up between her ass cheeks. Although she was wearing boy shorts, with the cock’s owner wearing shorts, she could still feel it move with each breath. Normally she wouldn’t mind having an erect member in her bed. Being twenty, she was always Hot and it was one of the things her boyfriend loved about her. Unfortunately, right now, the organ did not belong to him—it belongs to her brother.

She is in her brother’s bed because her aunt and cousin were invited by her parents to come and visit for the holidays. Being that there are no spare rooms in the house, Princess had to give up hers for them. And since her parents have a very large bed, there is more than enough room for her to share with them. It had never been a problem before, but that was because the last time they shared a room, Princess was a lot younger and problems like the one occurring now didn’t come up.

The young lady sighs and tries to went back to sleep, but her brother, Bade, shifts his position digging his rigid member harder up against her ass. Without thinking, as if by reflex, Princess presses her ass back into her brother’s crotch. Bade lets out a moan in his sleep and the young lady suddenly realizes what she did.

“Oh Bleep,” she whispers. What the hell am I doing? She crawls out of the bed and practically runs to the bathroom, down the hall. Once in, she locks the door and splashes her face with cold water. She looks at herself in the mirror. Her long pink colored hair frames her face. Her Jersey knit chemise clings tightly to her breasts, turning see through where the water from her face drips down.

Princess stares deep into the eyes reflecting back at her. “He’s your brother. What are you doing?” It had been four days since she broke up with her boyfriend. Four days since she went to that shop. Four days since she began reading that book, Entice. The day before that was the last time she bleeped her boyfriend. The next day, she saw her brother naked and it brought up the longings she had once before for him. She had forwenttten she had them until four days awent. She’s certain that if her mother knew, she’d be thrown out of the house, even if she is only twenty. And reading the book had only spurred her on more. Speaking of the book...

She looks at the clock in the bathroom. It’s still early, and being a Saturday, no one is up yet. But feeling wide awake now, Princess decides on a bath. Pulling off her boy shorts and chemise, she grabs the bottle of Entice. It’s strange, but while ready the book the young lady became so entranced by it that when she finally came out of her stupor she found that she held the same bottle that was in every single one of the stories.

Forbidden Passion: https://store.okadabooks.com/book/about/forbidden-passion/54377

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forbidden Passion (erotic) by BigBasher: 3:10pm On Aug 13, 2023
Sighted
Re: Forbidden Passion (erotic) by Ultimaximum: 6:01pm On Aug 13, 2023
She grabs the bottle of Entice. It’s strange, but while ready the book the young lady became so entranced by it that when she finally came out of her stupor she found that she held the same bottle that was in every single one of the stories.

At first she was shocked to see it and she couldn’t explain how she went to it. She set it down on the edge of the tub and resisted the urge to use it, but the allure was too much. She had used it every day since. Then she climbs into the tub, rubs her body down, getting used to the temperature.

The feeling of the water creates tingling all over her skin that she had never felt before. As her hands glide over her flesh, she enjoys the feel of the soft, silky smoothness of it and before she knows t, her hands are sliding up her inner thighs. Her fingertips brush her young pussy. It is only when she lets out an involuntary moan that she realizes exactly what she is doing. The young lady could’t remember the last time she touched herself. Once she discovered boys, about four years ago and about the time her feelings for her own brother arose, she found it easy to get them to do things for her. She had no need to get herself off with boys so easy to manipulate. And once she met her recently last boyfriend, they bleeped whenever possible. She had forgotten how it felt to stroke her pussy in the bath. And it is just like all those stories in the book!

Now Princess keeps herself clean shaven. She finds that guys are more willing to eat her pussy with no hair in the way, and boy does she like her pussy eaten. Besides, hair just isn’t her thing. Another great thing about being so smooth is that when she gets really wet, she loved the feeling of hands sliding all over her nether lips when slick with her juices.

Princess leans back against the bath and spreads her legs, bending them so her knees stick out of the water. With two fingers, she presses them between her folds, easily sliding them deeper and deeper until her long strokes find her tight entrance. It is extremely hot, hotter than the water of the bath and the young lady feels her cunt almost suck her digits inside.

When night falls and before bed, Princess’s mother, Jennifer, says she feels she is coming down with something. Not wanting to pass on any sickness to her husband of daughter, she wentes to sleep on the couch, leaving Princess and Bade in the bed alone. They are in bed, both lying on their backs. Princess is in her chemise and boy shorts, Bade in just his shorts again, waiting for sleep to hit.

This is when Princess decides to breech the subject. “So, is it me?”

“What?” Bade asks, a little uneasy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forbidden Passion (erotic) by BigBasher: 4:47pm On Aug 14, 2023
Nice one.
Re: Forbidden Passion (erotic) by Ultimaximum: 7:07pm On Aug 15, 2023
“What?” Bade asks, a little uneasy.

“Is it me that gets you hard or just the fact that you’re missing sex?” she presses.

“I ... I’m not hard. I don’t think you know what it is you’re talking about.” Calen turns away from her, signaling the end of the conversation.

The young lady just sighs, and rolls over also, deciding to just wait until the inevitable happens. And sure enough, a couple of hours later, she wakes from her pleasant dream to the feeling of the throb of her brother’s member against her lower back. Bleep! It feels even bigger! She suddenly feels torn between enjoying the feeling of the hugs cock pressed against her and waking up the man to talk about the cause. Morality wins the battle and she shakes her brother awake, rolling him onto his back.

“What?” he moans. “What is it?”

“This,” Princess replies, patting the large tent in the blanket, ignoring the twinge of excitement from her pussy when she does so. She pulls the blanket away from them both so that there is no hiding the man’s arousal. “Now is this because of me or not?”

“No,” Bade nearly shouts, noticing for the first time how wanted his sister actually looks in the dim lighting. “I just haven’t ... you know...”

‘You could say jacked off you know,” she says. “We both know all guys do it.”

Bade is shocked at his sister’s use of language and his prick gives an involuntary twitch. “Okay, well I haven’t been able to jack off recently with your aunt and cousin being her and you obviously know your mother and I haven’t ... for a while. And now I’m sharing my bed with you.” The man did not notice how his sister’s eyes haven’t left his crotch since the blanket was pulled away.

“Well, you’re just wanting to have to do something about it, because we could’t share a bed with that thing,” she says, resisting the urge to lick her lips.

“What are you suggesting?” Bade asks sarcastically. “You just want me to whip it out right now and beat off?” He totally forgets that it is his sister lying next to him.

“If it will make it go down, why not?” Princess says, almost regretting it as she as she does.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forbidden Passion (erotic) by Saturn101: 12:02pm On Aug 17, 2023
Following keenly.
Re: Forbidden Passion (erotic) by BigBasher: 2:14pm On Aug 18, 2023
Re: Forbidden Passion (erotic) by Ultimaximum: 2:16pm On Aug 18, 2023
“If it will make it go down, why not?” Princess says, almost regretting it as she as she does.

“With you in the bed next to me, I think not,” the man says, though his tone implies differently.

“You’re my daughter. We shouldn’t even be having this discussion right now. Not ever.”

He is already thinking it through though, realizing that he did not totally hate the idea of it. He had been needing a release for too long now.

He looks at his sister and notices how big her breasts have become. He could ever make out the shape of her nipples starting to poke through her thin top. Are those cat ears? It’s not Halloween. Before he could ask her why she is dressing up like a cat, Princess interrupts his thoughts.

“It’s not like I haven’t seen a guy jacking off before,” she confesses. “It’s not like I’m going to watch either. I’ll just roll over and let you get on with it, okay?”

The thought of the young lady watching one of her boyfriends jacking off brings on another twitch from the man’s hardened member, which of course does not went unnoticed by either of them. She might have even jacked them off herself. Then he silently curses himself for thinking such things. If anything he should be pissed about it.

“What happened last night was a onetime thing, I swear,” Bade tells her in the morning. “If it needs to be done again, I’ll do it.”

“Okay, Bade,” she replies simply, almost running to the bathroom to try and ease her urges as best as she could.

But later, once the day is over and it’s time for bed, things are a little different. Princess isn’t woken by the feeling of her brother’s erection pressing into her, but by quick movement from his side of the bed. She rolls over and what she sees makes her eyes bulge from their sockets. The blanket covering Bade’s crotch is tented up, rising and falling as his hand strokes his prick from beneath.

Bade’s eyes are closed. He is trying to obviously concentrate. She watches him for a couple of minutes with her excitement growing at knowing what he is doing and before she knows it, she is pulling the blanket off the bed. An involuntary gasp escapes her lips at the sight of the man’s huge member being gripped and tugged by his large hand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forbidden Passion (erotic) by ThrillPlus: 10:47pm On Aug 19, 2023
Nice one.
Re: Forbidden Passion (erotic) by Ultimaximum: 9:23am On Aug 21, 2023
An involuntary gasp escapes her lips at the sight of the man’s huge member being gripped and tugged by his large hand.

“What the Bleep?” Bade starts.

“Sorry, Bade,” the young lady chatters. “I just wanted to see what you were doing.”

“I thought we promised that I would do this myself from now on,” he says.

“I know,” she answers sweetly, her mouth and pussy watering. “But if you want me to do it for you just once more, I don’t think I’d mind.” And before waiting for an answer, Princess removes her brother’s grip from the steely rod and replaces it with her own.

“Oh shit,” he sighs heavily. “Okay, but this had to be the last time.”

“Sure, Bade,” the young lady replies, not really listening in the very least. She is far too busy concentrating on her brother’s large, throbbing cock to care one way or another.

Neither of them speak, the grunts for Bade are enough for Princess to know she is doing a wentod job and her cunt if on fire anyway. The young lady adds a twisting action to her stroking and it isn’t long before she could feel her brother’s balls tighten. Although she had more warning it is coming, the volume of cum that ejaculates from Bade still comes as a surprise. He groans out loud when the first spurt shoots straight up to land on his sister’s chemise, followed by a second and a third. The rest just splatters wildly over their bodies. When they have both calmed down, Bade looks at her.

Shit, she looks hot covered in my cum. And those cat ears ... I wonder if she had an entire costume. I could’t wait until Halloween. While lost in thought, he totally misses her taking her chemise off until it is too late. “What are you doing?” he asks quickly.

“Well, I could’t sleep in this now, could I?” she replies. She could feel that her breasts are a little sticky from where his seed had soaked through the chemise, but she did not want to say anything.

They both clean up again, Princess staring at her brother’s softening member and Bade at his sister’s chest.

When they Bleep did they get so big and beautiful? He wonders this as he tries to sleep. And what’s with the costume? I’m not complaining, but ... damn, if she wasn’t hot already...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forbidden Passion (erotic) by Awesome05: 3:44pm On Aug 21, 2023
Cool 😎
Re: Forbidden Passion (erotic) by BigBasher: 8:53am On Aug 23, 2023
Carry on.
Re: Forbidden Passion (erotic) by Ultimaximum: 3:17pm On Aug 24, 2023
And what’s with the costume? I’m not complaining, but ... damn, if she wasn’t hot already...

Throughout the day Princess tries her best to brush up against her brother as much as possible, out of view of everyone else. It reminds Bade of how a cat does it, thinking how appropriate it is considering how his sister is playing dress up, though he pretends not to notice. He tries not to make a big deal out of it, but is becomes unbearable to the point that he is looking forward to bed time and even suggests an early night.

He says it is to let his wife get some rest in the hope her condition will improve quicker. Princess’s mother had never seen the young lady so happy about bed time. Strangely enough she did not say anything about the young lady wearing cat ears. Regardless, Jennifer isn’t feeling up to saying anything about the situation.

Bade is hard before he even gets into the bed and Princess bursts into the room while he is just putting on his shorts. “Why bother with those?” she asks. “They’re just wanting to come off again.” She smiles, slowly walking toward him.

“Now come on. We agreed last time was the last time,” Bade stammers. He could feel his heart beating faster, almost ready come leaping from his chest.
The young lady stands behind her brother, reaching around him to stroke his chest. His cock begins to throb wildly. Then the strangest thing happens, a tail whips around him. It looks much like a cat’s as it twists around his shaft.

“Oh, Bade, it’s just a helping hand,” she purrs. “We’re not doing anything wrong.”

“But you’re my daughter and I’m your brother,” he murmurs, halfheartedly.

“A hand is a hand and a cock is a cock,” she answers, the tail disappearing and her hand appearing, wrapped around him. Bade begins to wonder if he is just seeing things.

“Now whether it’s my hand of yours, this...” she gives him a small squeeze “ ... is wanting to get jacked off.”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forbidden Passion (erotic) by Saturn101: 4:39pm On Aug 26, 2023
Nice.
Re: Forbidden Passion (erotic) by Ultimaximum: 1:51pm On Aug 28, 2023
“Now whether it’s my hand of yours, this...” she gives him a small squeeze “ ... is wanting to get jacked off.”

Bade lets out a little sigh of pleasure and his sister could feel his rigid member a twitch when she used the words jacked off. The man is not only enjoying the feeling of his sister’s small hands expertly working his thick, hard length, but also her pert, firm breasts pressing into his back. Inner turmoil rages through him, but as Princess starts pushing him back onto the bed, he feels himself succumbing once again. Lying there, Princess stands next to the bed and peels off her chemise.

Her nipples are already hard and her brother had nothing better to look at than her breasts bobbing up and down slightly before his eyes. Those eyes almost pop from their sockets when she continues to UnCloth, pulling down her little boy shorts.

“Oh Bleep,” the words escape his lips before he could stop them.

“You approve, Bade?” the young lady asks when she sees him staring directly at her bare pussy in all its smooth shaven glory. She could feel it getting wetter and wetter. And tonight she is wanting to get what she wants. “Would you like a closer look?”

Would I ever! But before Bade could answer, Princess jumps onto the bed and straddles his chest. Her bald, wet cunt lands just inches from his face. He could smell her little pussy and it intoxicates him. If he stretches his tongue out just a little, then he could get a taste of her. Shit no! She your fucking daughter, you idiot! He turns his head away.

This is when Princess sees that it is wanting to take just a little more convincing. “So, shall we help you see a need to return the favor?” she asks, giggling. Kneeling next to the man with the tail waving back and forth, she takes his throbbing member in her hand and strokes it with long, slow stroke. Before long, she had him totally under her control and he is moaning and groaning quite loudly. The young lady starts to worry that her aunt and cousin in the next room will hear.

“Oh Bleep! Oh shit!” Bade groans between deep, heavy breaths. “What if your mother were to find out?” The young lady’s answer comes in the form of a grip and twist to his straining prick, along with a squeeze to his heavy balls.
“Oh Bleep!”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forbidden Passion (erotic) by ThrillPlus: 5:15pm On Aug 30, 2023
Nice.
Re: Forbidden Passion (erotic) by BigBasher: 11:00am On Sep 02, 2023
Next...
Re: Forbidden Passion (erotic) by BigBasher: 3:43pm On Sep 04, 2023
Go on.
Re: Forbidden Passion (erotic) by Saturn101: 12:22pm On Sep 07, 2023
Go on.
Re: Forbidden Passion (erotic) by Ultimaximum: 5:24pm On Sep 09, 2023
The young lady’s answer comes in the form of a grip and twist to his straining prick, along with a squeeze to his heavy balls.
“Oh Bleep!”

Princess feels her brother’s balls literally churn. Well, if I’m not wanting to cum, I’m sure as hell not wasting his! She looks up to see Bade’s eyes closed and she takes her chance.

The man is certainly not prepared for what his sister does next, and as he tries to say something—anything—he finds his voice had suddenly deserted him. His shaft is engulfed by a warm, wet sensation and it could mean only one thing. He looks down to see Princess’s mouth swallowing his length whole. “No, Princess!” she shouts. “That’s too far ... of shit ... no stop ... ser ... iously...”

The young lady looks up at him with big cat eyes. “Just one little suck, Bade?” she burbles. “It is so big and tasty. One little suck won’t hurt anyone. Please...” She could see the pained expression on his face while he fights with himself—the urges toward his sister with the morality of the situation. So she helps him make up his mind by gentle stroking his cock continuously. To help in sway toward the side she wants, the little tail of hers caresses back and forth under his chin.

“Okay, just one suck, but only one,” he says sternly. “We shouldn’t even be doing any of this. I’m your brother.”

But Princess did not hear his last words. She is too busy sucking hard on his big, thick member. She had promised only one suck, so she makes it a long and slow one. Taking her brother’s entire length into her throat, she sucks all the way down it. Then she stretches her little tongue out to tickle his balls before withdrawing even slower.

Bade had received a many blow jobs before this one, but never any like this. “Bleep, where did you learn that?”

The young lady lets out girlish giggles at her brother’s use of the word Bleep and smiles sweetly at him. She replies with a shrug. “Same place I learned this.”
She grips the base of Bade’s rod and sucks his heavy balls into her hot, little mouth. She not only feels his balls swell at the attention, but his prick throbs close to release in her hand.

Bade looks down. There is still a little, tiny voice inside him that wants to do the right thing. “Okay now ... Princess. I think you should stop ... and let me finish it now...” his eyes are rolling into the back of his head. And with his sister’s mouth fastened to his balls, her cute firm breasts are pressing into his thigh and that wicked tail is brushing against his neck.

“Are you close, Bade?” she asks, absentmindedly stroking the man’s shaft and knowing full well his answer.

Bade tries to remove her hands. “Princess ... please...”
Bade wakes slowly, finding the blanket tossed aside with his sister cradling his balls and his throbbing shaft buried in her small mouth. He couldnot say anything because he knows that it would be a futile effort if he even tries to.
He reasons that he will have a talk with her after. Princess on the other hand knows her brother had awoken and the fact that he does not say anything is working in her favor. She swallows as much of him as she could before switching to sucking his balls once more. They are both naked and she could feel that her nipples are harder than ever.

Once, when she had been highly aroused, Jerry had made her orgasm from just sucking on her nipples and groping her breasts.

She is way past arousal right now and intends to get a lot more than just a suck and a fumble. Kneeling beside her brother, tail swaying up and down at a steady pace, Princess licks up and down his pulsating member, knowing that he is close, but then she stops. She had to stifle a giggle when Bade sit upright almost asking why she had stopped before remembering he is meant to be the voice of reason.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forbidden Passion (erotic) by Saturn101: 11:25am On Sep 11, 2023
Nice update.
Re: Forbidden Passion (erotic) by BigBasher: 11:35am On Sep 13, 2023
Go on.
Re: Forbidden Passion (erotic) by Ultimaximum: 11:36am On Sep 16, 2023
She had to stifle a giggle when Bade sit upright almost asking why she had stopped before remembering he is meant to be the voice of reason.

“What is it?” he asks, worried that his sister now sees this for the wrong it is and about to run out screaming and crying.
Instead, she does something much worse. Having planned this out in her mind, Princess’s heart is racing at the thought of actually wanting through with it. “Do you think I’m sexy, Bade?”

Caught on the verge of another great orgasm inside his sister’s mouth, Bade’s mind is not running clarity. He looks her in the eye, his member twitching when Princess starts stroking his balls with her fingernails. “Why ... why do you ask?”

“Well, you always have you eyes closed and always saying no, that we shouldn’t do this,” she says, her tail whipping to portray false annoyance.

Bade knows that he had been caught now, and he is well aware of the flickering tail, believing the lie it illustrates. “It’s not that I don’t think you’re sexy, I...”

Princess cuts him off. “So you think I have nice tits?”
The man had to admit he had stares at his sister’s chest and notices his mouth watering every time. They are perfectly proportioned and the thought of just cupping them and sucking on those perky, erect nipples makes his heart race. “I ... well of course,” he stammers. “I think they are very pretty.”

“Pretty, Bade?” she says, hiding her smile and instead flatting her pink cat ears. This is wanting perfectly. “I want you to find them sexy though.”

“I do!” Bade almost shouts, blurting out his response. He couldnot help it and curses himself right after for his total lack of self-restraint.
“Then, will you kiss me?” the young lady asks, batting her eyes. “Just a little?”

Bade is dumbstruck. He had already wentne further than any man should with his sister. He knows this whole thing is wrong. But those breasts are just too irresistible. What is one little kiss? Princess had now started back up her stroking of hi in long, slow movements, causing his reasoning to just went straight out the window. “Okay, just a few kisses though.” He knows he had to stop at just a few. The man leans in and ever so softly kisses the breast nearest him.

Slowly, he plants several more around the hardened nub, then one last one on the tip of it before stopping.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forbidden Passion (erotic) by Awesome05: 1:43pm On Sep 17, 2023
Nice update.
Re: Forbidden Passion (erotic) by dawno2008(m): 2:03pm On Sep 19, 2023
Hope this won't stop abruptly
Re: Forbidden Passion (erotic) by Awesome05: 6:02pm On Sep 22, 2023
dawno2008:
Hope this won't stop abruptly
cheesy
Re: Forbidden Passion (erotic) by Ultimaximum: 8:49pm On Sep 23, 2023
Slowly, he plants several more around the hardened nub, then one last one on the tip of it before stopping.

Princess couldn't help but let out a soft purr at the contact of her brother’s warm lips with her breasts and instinctively leans into his mouth, but it is over way too soon. Letting out an audible hiss, she stares at him, ears flattened, tail whipping. “What about the other one, Bade?” she asks, offering her other breast to him by raising it slightly with her free hand.

This time the reaction is more what she wants. Bade’s defenses crumble. He allows himself a little more than a few kisses, but no more! He raises his hands up to cup her chest. Kissing softly on the second breast, the man squeezes them slightly to steal a burble from the young lady. He loved the soft purrs, burbles and beeps from his sister and allows himself to went just a little bit further. Taking one of her nipples in his mouth, Bade sucks. It is softly at first, but then it gets harder and harder. He is welcomed by Princess’s hand gripping him tighter while she continues to jerk him off.

The damn of his resistance had been burst and the man had now convinced himself that sucking and kissing his own flesh and blood’s breasts is no longer such a big taboo.

Princess seems to agree, shifting her position to straddle his waist, his throbbing member poking up between their bellies.

“I, um ... don’t think that is such a wentod idea,” Bade manages to stammer when he feels the young lady’s hot, wet cunt almost dripping onto his balls.

“Quiet you!” Is her only response when she pushed her cheat into his willing mouth.

It is only sucking. He feasts on the perfect mounds in front of him.
For the young the young lady, this feels better than she ever dreamed off. Jerry was wentod, but her brother kisses and sucks her breasts a whole lot better. It is like he is in a league all of his own. Where Jerry was sometimes a bit too eager and rough, her brother is patient and gentle, keeping her on from the edge, but pushing her closer to it slowly.

Bade hadn’t had such a pert, wentrgeous pair of breasts to suck and nibble on for as long as he could remember and in his actions, he did not seem to notice how Princess had leaned them both down, so he is now on his back with the young lady lying atop of him.

He just continues to squeeze ad caress her beautiful flesh while she rubs herself up and down.
Although this is in the plan, Princess did not realize she would lose control like this. It is wanting to happen now, no matter what she had to do. Slowly, but surely, she manages to lower her body, rubbing her dripping cunt up and down the man’s length. She feels the large, soft tip open her nether lips and then when Bade is sucking hard on her nipple, she sinks herself down.

At first her brother had no idea what had just happened. He feels the heat from the young lady’s pussy while she massages him with it, than all of a sudden a totally new sensation. Realization hits him like an avalanche. He is inside his sister! He tries to break free immediately, but Princess uses her weight to keep him pinned down and his struggle only causes him to thrust into her deeper.

The young lady lets out a yowl when she feels her brother open her up. She forces all her weight down on him to stop him from pulling out. She presses her chest into his face, smothering him with her breasts. When she feels him stop struggling for a few seconds, she sits upright, still clenching the first few inches of his manhood with her cunt. “I’m sorry, Bade,” she lies. “I couldn’t help it. I wentt so Hot and your dick is was just there, waiting for me to slide over it.”

Princess, you have to get off,” he implores. He tries to be stern, but his tone sounds more like a groan than anything else. “This is more than wrong.”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forbidden Passion (erotic) by ThrillPlus: 5:28pm On Sep 26, 2023
Cool.
Re: Forbidden Passion (erotic) by Awesome05: 6:39pm On Sep 29, 2023
Ride on.
Re: Forbidden Passion (erotic) by Ultimaximum: 4:52pm On Oct 01, 2023
He tries to be stern, but his tone sounds more like a groan than anything else. “This is more than wrong.”

II

Boma had woke up early. Today is different from other days because Richard, her son, is taking Jennifer to the doctor. This leaves her, Bade and Princess all alone at home. Not that it is a bad thing. Looking out the window, the sun is already coming up. It is wanting to be a beautiful and sunny day and as such the woman planned on lounging around the house.

She catches a glimpse of herself in the tall mirror, the sunlight shining through the window is causing her shear nightwentwn to seem almost see-through. At her age she is most definitely in her prime with large firm breasts that still sit high on her toned frame. She seems happier than ever before. Maybe it’s that bath oil.

She feels sexier than ever. Her skin seems to shine more. It looks more radiant than it did before she discovered it on the tub. Her favoNikki part of her body had always been her ass, and looking at it now, she feels that if she were a man, she’d Bleep the hell out of it. Her ex-husband seemed to enjoy it. That man would smack it, bite it and kiss it at every opportunity. But that was before the divorce, which is why they are here. She and her son needed to get away for a while, so her sister invited them to stay.

It certainly isn’t a solution to the problems they left behind at home, but it is a welcomed break. The problem is, Boma is Hot. She and her husband hadn’t had sex for about the last year of their marriage and she definitely did not want to cheat on him, no matter how deteriorated their marriage had become. She remembers that last time she had tried anything with the man.

She had heard Richard having sex with his girlfriend in the next room. It aroused her so much to hear the noises the young lady was making that she started playing with her husband in the hope of something similar. Nothing happened other than Boma having to finish herself off with her fingers. She feels her nipples harden at thought of her son’s girlfriend. She tries to tell herself that she wasn’t imaging that it was her instead that her son was servicing.

Thinking it is too early for anyone else to be up, Boma did not bother putting on her usual robe when she heads for the bathroom. Thinking of that bath oil, she could use a wentod soaking in it. But before she heads out the door, she grabs the set of photos she had found in Princess’s underwear drawer. These are the photos she had been using every morning since she found them. At first, the woman had felt guilty at looking at the pictures of what is clearly her niece’s boyfriend. But after she found them and really looked at them, she couldn’t help herself.

All three are of the young man, and in each one he is wearing less and less. In the first his shirt is off, the second he is just in his boxer and Boma notices the bulge at the front, and in the third he is completely naked and holding his hard, rigid cock.

Boma feels her pussy moisten when she stares at them. On that first morning of the discovery, she rushed to the bathroom. Standing in the shower, she imagined this boy fucking her senseless while she plunged three fingers deep inside her, bringing herself to a powerful orgasm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forbidden Passion (erotic) by Ultimaximum: 4:52pm On Oct 01, 2023
He tries to be stern, but his tone sounds more like a groan than anything else. “This is more than wrong.”

II

Boma had woke up early. Today is different from other days because Richard, her son, is taking Jennifer to the doctor. This leaves her, Bade and Princess all alone at home. Not that it is a bad thing. Looking out the window, the sun is already coming up. It is wanting to be a beautiful and sunny day and as such the woman planned on lounging around the house.

She catches a glimpse of herself in the tall mirror, the sunlight shining through the window is causing her shear nightwentwn to seem almost see-through. At her age she is most definitely in her prime with large firm breasts that still sit high on her toned frame. She seems happier than ever before. Maybe it’s that bath oil.

She feels sexier than ever. Her skin seems to shine more. It looks more radiant than it did before she discovered it on the tub. Her favoNikki part of her body had always been her ass, and looking at it now, she feels that if she were a man, she’d Bleep the hell out of it. Her ex-husband seemed to enjoy it. That man would smack it, bite it and kiss it at every opportunity. But that was before the divorce, which is why they are here. She and her son needed to get away for a while, so her sister invited them to stay.

It certainly isn’t a solution to the problems they left behind at home, but it is a welcomed break. The problem is, Boma is Hot. She and her husband hadn’t had sex for about the last year of their marriage and she definitely did not want to cheat on him, no matter how deteriorated their marriage had become. She remembers that last time she had tried anything with the man.

She had heard Richard having sex with his girlfriend in the next room. It aroused her so much to hear the noises the young lady was making that she started playing with her husband in the hope of something similar. Nothing happened other than Boma having to finish herself off with her fingers. She feels her nipples harden at thought of her son’s girlfriend. She tries to tell herself that she wasn’t imaging that it was her instead that her son was servicing.

Thinking it is too early for anyone else to be up, Boma did not bother putting on her usual robe when she heads for the bathroom. Thinking of that bath oil, she could use a wentod soaking in it. But before she heads out the door, she grabs the set of photos she had found in Princess’s underwear drawer. These are the photos she had been using every morning since she found them. At first, the woman had felt guilty at looking at the pictures of what is clearly her niece’s boyfriend. But after she found them and really looked at them, she couldn’t help herself.

All three are of the young man, and in each one he is wearing less and less. In the first his shirt is off, the second he is just in his boxer and Boma notices the bulge at the front, and in the third he is completely naked and holding his hard, rigid cock.

Boma feels her pussy moisten when she stares at them. On that first morning of the discovery, she rushed to the bathroom. Standing in the shower, she imagined this boy fucking her senseless while she plunged three fingers deep inside her, bringing herself to a powerful orgasm.
Re: Forbidden Passion (erotic) by Saturn101: 7:48pm On Oct 03, 2023
Nice update

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Do You Prefer: Stephen Covey Or John Maxwell / Mrs. Violet Maduka (A Story Series) / How Do We Revive Our Dying Reading Culture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.