Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Photo Of FFK In His Hospital Robe Yesterday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of FFK In His Hospital Robe Yesterday (30147 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan & FFK In Niger State Over The Death Of Former Governor. Photos / See FFK In Prison When He Sniffed The Lies Of Lai Mohammed (pic) / Photo Of Senator Godswill Akpabio On His Hospital Bed In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of FFK In His Hospital Robe Yesterday by Shortyy(f): 10:40am On Feb 02, 2016
Congratulations sir
Re: Photo Of FFK In His Hospital Robe Yesterday by Nobody: 10:40am On Feb 02, 2016
Beremx:
I am happy his first son was born in Nigeria. He didn't have to fly his babymama out of Nigeria for birth delivery.

Congratulations FFK, you are now a full fledged man. grin grin

Happy celebrations for you too. I've read the good works God did for you and your household.

I rejoice with you. Shalom.
Re: Photo Of FFK In His Hospital Robe Yesterday by josite: 10:43am On Feb 02, 2016
the true father of the baby must really be a lucky chap.see how a whole ex minister who jus top it for the babe watches over the delivery.very soon the dna will reveal ffk has jus made another contribution.
Re: Photo Of FFK In His Hospital Robe Yesterday by Beremx(f): 10:43am On Feb 02, 2016
dearpreye:

Happy celebrations for you too. I've read the good works God did for you and your household.

I rejoice with you. Shalom.
Ah thanks dearpreye for your prayers. You're indeed a good friend despite our political differences.

bless you brother!
Re: Photo Of FFK In His Hospital Robe Yesterday by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 02, 2016
I just hope the boy wont inherit most of his character from his dad... FFK is known for bad things than good things...
Re: Photo Of FFK In His Hospital Robe Yesterday by TippyTop(m): 10:48am On Feb 02, 2016
Nice
Re: Photo Of FFK In His Hospital Robe Yesterday by Pidggin(f): 10:49am On Feb 02, 2016
If he truly has five other kids, then he is a big f. Ool. By the time he is 75, the boy will be only twenty and still a student, while the others will be in their thirties. It will be hard for him to see all his adult kids abandoning him, because they will. Karma has a way of catching up with people.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of FFK In His Hospital Robe Yesterday by 9jatatafo(m): 10:50am On Feb 02, 2016
Kastonkastroll:
lolx... FFK the clown. Anyway I pray for good health, long life and prosperity to your son. I hope he won't be like you in the nearest future.

Snake nor dey born short thing
Re: Photo Of FFK In His Hospital Robe Yesterday by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 02, 2016
Beremx:
Ah thanks dearpreye for your prayers. You're indeed a good friend despite our political differences.

bless you brother!

Politics terminate where human lives are involved. We must not lose our humanity. We are first humans before we're politicians joor. I'm NOT even a politician.

It's your time to rest, rejoice, reload and be happy. It's a new month.
Re: Photo Of FFK In His Hospital Robe Yesterday by chimchim1(m): 11:00am On Feb 02, 2016
No Hausa name?
stelaar:
That awkward moment when EFCC and DSS show up at the Hospital and you are still in scrubs.

I purpose a name for the Boy

Yoruba Name (first name) : Olufalae

Igbo Name(Middle) : Nwobodo

English Name : Jonathan

Olufalae Nwobodo Jonathan Fani-kayode
Re: Photo Of FFK In His Hospital Robe Yesterday by dandollaz: 11:02am On Feb 02, 2016
stelaar:
That awkward moment when EFCC and DSS show up at the Hospital and you are still in scrubs.

I purpose a name for the Boy

Yoruba Name (first name) : Olufalae

Igbo Name(Middle) : Nwobodo

English Name : Jonathan

Olufalae Nwobodo Jonathan Fani-kayode
igbo name:oojukwu
Re: Photo Of FFK In His Hospital Robe Yesterday by dandollaz: 11:04am On Feb 02, 2016
[quote author=frankyychiji post=42545878]Go and get some education first before making fun of your superiors.[/quote
Amibor.
Re: Photo Of FFK In His Hospital Robe Yesterday by frankyychiji(f): 11:05am On Feb 02, 2016
[quote author=dandollaz post=42547010][/quote] tongue tongue
Re: Photo Of FFK In His Hospital Robe Yesterday by Faith111: 11:12am On Feb 02, 2016
razortruth:
Any man without male child is naked both now and in the grave despite fourty female children. Congrat FFK

I'm sorry I don't insult pple but you deserve to be insulated...
If I should probe further, I will find out that you are such a stack illiterate with no future ambition and your so called sons will be quick to dump you and your Surname in the 1st generation cos no Sane son will want to associate with an Insane Father like You except they end up Insane Agberos..
Go and get Educated..
You need Enlightenment..
Obama has 2 daughters that are much more the value of a Thousand of your spilled Y chromosome...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of FFK In His Hospital Robe Yesterday by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 02, 2016
sukkot:
they yaf carry this craze to naija of fathers delivering their babies. who wants to be looking inside his wifes vajayjay with blood and mucous and baby spilling out na ? can you yansh her after seeing all that gore come out from that orifice ?

its love. and being there for your partner every step of the way.
the baby is also his baby

1 Like

Re: Photo Of FFK In His Hospital Robe Yesterday by okpor2(m): 11:40am On Feb 02, 2016
Let's thank God that this boy has igbo blood in him.if not anoda fani kayode will be a threat to his genrations!d 1st fani was to d 1st republic wat this is to this generation.Nd dis little igbo fani Kayode wat will u be to ur geration?am haapi thou ffk changed his own name rexently.Na aa we even sure he is d father? A man that can't sire a son with all his wealth of abundant ladies(even ojukwu had sons with bianca nd ffk can't)I just hope that ffk is telling us d truth!time will teLl sha
Re: Photo Of FFK In His Hospital Robe Yesterday by sukkot: 11:42am On Feb 02, 2016
Joavid:

its love. and being there for your partner every step of the way.
the baby is also his baby
yeah that kinda love is dangerous. lol
Re: Photo Of FFK In His Hospital Robe Yesterday by linkystar: 11:43am On Feb 02, 2016
FFK the Real man. Gotten a successor. Congrats man.
Re: Photo Of FFK In His Hospital Robe Yesterday by okpor2(m): 11:45am On Feb 02, 2016
dandollaz:

igbo name:oojukwu
u a right Ojukwu cos ffk tru u know wat he did wit Ojukwu wife has bianca blood in him.Men make una remain faithful cos one day all d witch wey una don meet go resurface later in life.even tru children

1 Like

Re: Photo Of FFK In His Hospital Robe Yesterday by streamsofjoy(f): 11:48am On Feb 02, 2016
razortruth:
Any man without male child is naked both now and in the grave despite fourty female children. Congrat FFK
Pls may i knw the planet u were harvested from?

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of FFK In His Hospital Robe Yesterday by Brimmie(m): 11:50am On Feb 02, 2016
Beremx:
How can i wish to be Precious Chikwendu? You are funny! I will always wish to be myself o!
Coincidentally, i also gave birth 11days ago to a bouncing baby boy for my husband. So i am happy for FFK. grin
Congrats!

wink Aunti, it's tomorrow o! cheesy

Happy Birthday In Advance to us! smiley
Re: Photo Of FFK In His Hospital Robe Yesterday by ProfessorPeter(m): 12:33pm On Feb 02, 2016
Beremx:
How can i wish to be Precious Chikwendu? You are funny! I will always wish to be myself o!
Coincidentally, i also gave birth 11days ago to a bouncing baby boy for my husband. So i am happy for FFK. grin
i never believe you until you bring palmy for us to drink. Your pickin fine like you or abi na like Segun Arinze
Re: Photo Of FFK In His Hospital Robe Yesterday by macaranta(m): 12:36pm On Feb 02, 2016
Nice
Re: Photo Of FFK In His Hospital Robe Yesterday by truthisbittar12: 12:41pm On Feb 02, 2016
mad man!!!
Re: Photo Of FFK In His Hospital Robe Yesterday by KazeemDiary(m): 12:48pm On Feb 02, 2016
If FFK's son does not turn out to be like him in the nearest future, then the Son is a bastard... Be reminded that FFK is a perfect replica of his biological father, Chief Reni Fani-Kayode (Late).

Kastonkastroll:
lolx... FFK the clown. Anyway I pray for good health, long life and prosperity to your son. I hope he won't be like you in the nearest future.
Re: Photo Of FFK In His Hospital Robe Yesterday by notoriousbabe: 12:57pm On Feb 02, 2016
see as he stand like a mumu
Re: Photo Of FFK In His Hospital Robe Yesterday by Beremx(f): 12:59pm On Feb 02, 2016
Brimmie:
Congrats!
wink Aunti, it's tomorrow o! cheesy
Happy Birthday In Advance to us! smiley
Na true o! happy birthday to us! grin
Re: Photo Of FFK In His Hospital Robe Yesterday by Fawklicant: 1:10pm On Feb 02, 2016
And now this girl has succeeded in securing a place in the man's life permanently. Congrats to them. Really happy for him. You do not know joy until you have earned or accomplished something you yearned for secretly.

All children are equal but when a particular gender eludes you constantly and finally arrives...boy oh boy! The joy is immeasurable.
Re: Photo Of FFK In His Hospital Robe Yesterday by Fawklicant: 1:19pm On Feb 02, 2016
Pidggin:
If he truly has five other kids, then he is a big f. Ool. By the time he is 75, the boy will be only twenty and still a student, while the others will be in their thirties. It will be hard for him to see all his adult kids abandoning him, because they will. Karma has a way of catching up with people.

Why do people make comments like these? So what if the boy becomes 20 when he'd be 75? What if he lives to a hundred years? What of those that have kids in their 20's and still dont live ro 40? People just like counting time for others and making useless and unneccessary permutations over other people's lives. The important thing is the fulfillment he derives from his decisions and actions which in no way has any bearing on you. '
And what if the other kids love the brother they've all been longing for? Do you even know anything about family life? It is his life, his choices. Live yours and let others be.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of FFK In His Hospital Robe Yesterday by Fawklicant: 1:30pm On Feb 02, 2016
Faith111:

I'm sorry I don't insult pple but you deserve to be insulated...
If I should probe further, I will find out that you are such a stack illiterate with no future ambition and your so called sons will be quick to dump you and your Surname in the 1st generation cos no Sane son will want to associate with an Insane Father like You except they end up Insane Agberos..
Go and get Educated..
You need Enlightenment..
Obama has 2 daughters that are much more the value of a Thousand of your spilled Y chromosome...

My dear as much as we all like to be socially compliant, many of such men secretly wish they had a male. Even the women too. Genealogy is traced through the male, not female. If you are lucky enough to get the best of both worlds, all good and well. If not, count your blessings still and make the most of it.

By the way, how are Obama's kids much more valuable than anybody else's? If one person is to be chosen for execution between say your loved ones and Obama's kids, who do you think you'd pick?

Your points don't have much to do with education, you are just trying to be socially correct likw everyone else.
Re: Photo Of FFK In His Hospital Robe Yesterday by Fawklicant: 1:34pm On Feb 02, 2016
NobleAngell:
You abandoned your 5 kids for this? Old man still on a pursuit of happiness. I hope you will be around long enough to see if you have found happiness.

How old are you? I guess you are still a kid. Dont worry, life will give you lectures before you learn.
Re: Photo Of FFK In His Hospital Robe Yesterday by Nicepoker(m): 1:42pm On Feb 02, 2016
NobleAngell:
You abandoned your 5 kids for this? Old man still on a pursuit of happiness. I hope you will be around long enough to see if you have found happiness.
are u among the disowned girls?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldiers Kill 27 Boko Haram Terrorists, Recover Arms & Ammunition (Photos) / How Dino Melaye Buried His Mother, Comfort Melaye In Grand Ceremony (Photos) / Peter Obi Visits Premium Kidney Hospital In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.