Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

See FFK In Prison When He Sniffed The Lies Of Lai Mohammed (pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See FFK In Prison When He Sniffed The Lies Of Lai Mohammed (pic) (5124 Views)

‎IPOB: Don’t Believe The Lies About Me, Atiku Tells Nigerians / "Buhari Is Not Better, He Will Never Return. Osinbajo, Stop The Lies” – FFK / Goodluck Jonathan & FFK In Niger State Over The Death Of Former Governor. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See FFK In Prison When He Sniffed The Lies Of Lai Mohammed (pic) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 28, 2016
How many years should he be in prison?

-CramJones

Re: See FFK In Prison When He Sniffed The Lies Of Lai Mohammed (pic) by franklinjoseph(m): 10:58pm On Jun 28, 2016
Politics of Drama
Re: See FFK In Prison When He Sniffed The Lies Of Lai Mohammed (pic) by omowolewa: 10:59pm On Jun 28, 2016
Matyar of Politics, you will soon be granted bails.
SeverusSnape:

Martyr
Re: See FFK In Prison When He Sniffed The Lies Of Lai Mohammed (pic) by AnotherSeun(m): 11:03pm On Jun 28, 2016
if this man had talked less... this wouldn't av bn happening to him

1 Like

Re: See FFK In Prison When He Sniffed The Lies Of Lai Mohammed (pic) by kinibd(m): 11:03pm On Jun 28, 2016
Fani my guy

In other news, do you need a natural permanent hair removal solution? Have you heard about thanaka powder and kusumba oil? Google and read more about both of them and send an email to kinibd@yahoo.com if interested in purchasing. Thanks.
Re: See FFK In Prison When He Sniffed The Lies Of Lai Mohammed (pic) by SeverusSnape(m): 11:09pm On Jun 28, 2016
omowolewa:
Matyar of Politics, you will soon be granted bails.
Martyr

3 Likes

Re: See FFK In Prison When He Sniffed The Lies Of Lai Mohammed (pic) by Day11(m): 11:25pm On Jun 28, 2016
Cramjones and FFK is same person?

What's Happening?
Re: See FFK In Prison When He Sniffed The Lies Of Lai Mohammed (pic) by DaBullIT(m): 2:51am On Jun 29, 2016
I was going to ask the same thing

but i remembered , Someone paid someone to borrow that NL profile

bwahahahah , someone needs to be arrested grin grin grin
Day11:

What's Happening?

1 Like

Re: See FFK In Prison When He Sniffed The Lies Of Lai Mohammed (pic) by eunisam: 4:18am On Jun 29, 2016
idontgerit
Re: See FFK In Prison When He Sniffed The Lies Of Lai Mohammed (pic) by cr7lomo: 5:35am On Jun 29, 2016
Y is this man still in jail...this is not a murder case, those that are celebrating thus mans continuous detention are enemies of democracy...buhari is taking us back to uncivilized rule...how many years does he have left on earth...he will just destroy our democracy and die, living the young ones nation in disaster...Nigerians hv been deceived with the change mantra and are still being deceived with the fight against corruption mantra...open ur eyes for once and stop being deceived...this man is killing our future without ur knowledge

5 Likes

Re: See FFK In Prison When He Sniffed The Lies Of Lai Mohammed (pic) by IVORY2009(m): 5:52am On Jun 29, 2016
Wat does not kill you, makes you stronger, he might be in prison today, who knows wat tomorrow would be! My point is dat the rule of law should be obeyed and followed not one man controlling the judiciary/executive/legislative arms and manipulating the laws to his favour, if he is found to be guilty as charged so be it, he has to face the music.

2 Likes

Re: See FFK In Prison When He Sniffed The Lies Of Lai Mohammed (pic) by wordcat(m): 6:11am On Jun 29, 2016
AnotherSeun:

Is this an admission that Fani-Kayode is being persecuted rather than prosecuted?

3 Likes

Re: See FFK In Prison When He Sniffed The Lies Of Lai Mohammed (pic) by blackpanda: 6:11am On Jun 29, 2016
[s]
cr7lomo:
Y is this man still in jail...this is not a murder case, those that are celebrating thus mans continuous detention are enemies of democracy...buhari is taking us back to uncivilized rule...how many years does he have left on earth...he will just destroy our democracy and die, living the young ones nation in disaster...Nigerians hv been deceived with the change mantra and are still being deceived with the fight against corruption mantra...open ur eyes for once and stop being deceived...this man is killing our future without ur knowledge
[/s]

He was sent to jail by the court, not buhari ok. Stop calling the President's name in everything. FFK is a known thief and his trials didn't start today. Unfortunately for him, the era of impunity is over

7 Likes

Re: See FFK In Prison When He Sniffed The Lies Of Lai Mohammed (pic) by cr7lomo: 6:18am On Jun 29, 2016
blackpanda:
[s][/s]

He was sent to jail by the court, not buhari ok. Stop calling the President's name in everything. FFK is a known thief and his trials didn't start today. Unfortunately for him, the era of impunity is over

Stop deceiving urself and stop being deceived...the question is whether he the nature of the case is one that can be bailed or not...he has been in prison for over a month now and we all know the reason why... Just watch the way this country will crumble... Three major tribes that can never be one and a government that is selective in judgment will only lead to anarchy...use ur head

3 Likes

Re: See FFK In Prison When He Sniffed The Lies Of Lai Mohammed (pic) by M4gunners: 6:48am On Jun 29, 2016
Strong and fresher than before.

1 Like

Re: See FFK In Prison When He Sniffed The Lies Of Lai Mohammed (pic) by ashjay001(m): 7:01am On Jun 29, 2016
cr7lomo:

Killing our future u say? Can u n Fani explain what u were doing with over a billion naira of our common wealth in ur private acct?

3 Likes

Re: See FFK In Prison When He Sniffed The Lies Of Lai Mohammed (pic) by blackpanda: 7:34am On Jun 29, 2016
cr7lomo:

Stop deceiving urself and stop being deceived...the question is whether he the nature of the case is one that can be bailed or not...he has been in prison for over a month now and we all know the reason why... Just watch the way this country will crumble... Three major tribes that can never be one and a government that is selective in judgment will only lead to anarchy...use ur head

Actually u are the one who should use your brain. Government doesn't judge, that the job of the court. There are thousands of Nigerian citizens that are denied bail everyday, so there is nothing so special about this case. But I knows wailers, haters and ipob apologists always look for every opportunity to support thieves and looters. Ain't u ashamed?? How much of the loot was given to you? You probably don't have any job, no light, no fuel and yet u are happy to support criminals that looted public funds. You really need help!

And btw before u spew your biafra nonsense here, be reminded that there are many countries where diverse tribes live together in peace and harmony. So stop looking for ridiculous excuse to plant your evil seed of hate!

2 Likes

Re: See FFK In Prison When He Sniffed The Lies Of Lai Mohammed (pic) by MistadeRegal(m): 7:37am On Jun 29, 2016
But I thought the man said nobody can do him anything, not even FG? This one wey dem come dey carry am go carry am come na him I no understand. Abi no be something dem dey do am? undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: See FFK In Prison When He Sniffed The Lies Of Lai Mohammed (pic) by chiscodedon(m): 8:09am On Jun 29, 2016
A commoner steals money in the street,he's being convicted and sentenced to prison, some to death by hanging, you see it as headline and care not to read it, pretend as if U never saw it because you concluded in your mind 'after all he's a criminal '. A politician probably your party member loots billions of naira and court convicts him and send him to jail you come here shouting witch hunt and buhari is a dictator if care is not taking, you are unemployed like me,never smelt a million naira in your life, is high time U asked yourself question. don't you know anti corruption crusade has to begin from someone. if our past administration had put fears into politicians this way,don't you know by now we might be in a different horizon than as we are now. haven't you asked yourself this questions, when last have you seen Nigerian politicians now flaunting expensive houses, cars, private jets as before, at least they've got a little fear knowing eyes are beam on them.
our politicians don't need pity coz they never cared for us.I wish the next administration should continue like this so our politicians can sit up.
no harm pls, a non partisan I am, just speaking from observations I have made so far in our country.

2 Likes

Re: See FFK In Prison When He Sniffed The Lies Of Lai Mohammed (pic) by cr7lomo: 8:32am On Jun 29, 2016
blackpanda:

Actually u are the one who should use your brain. Government doesn't judge, that the job of the court. There are thousands of Nigerian citizens that are denied bail everyday, so there is nothing so special about this case. But I knows wailers, haters and ipob apologists always look for every opportunity to support thieves and looters. Ain't u ashamed?? How much of the loot was given to you? You probably don't have any job, no light, no fuel and yet u are happy to support criminals that looted public funds. You really need help!

And btw before u spew your biafra nonsense here, be reminded that there are many countries where diverse tribes live together in peace and harmony. So stop looking for ridiculous excuse to plant your evil seed of hate!

U c d reason y I said u are lost in transit with no brain to get bk on track... So because many Nigerians are denied bail illegally, he should also b denied bail and u want the nation to improve... U are oblivious to the fact that you are certainly delusional in thinking we can move forward as a nation with brainless dudes like u... So what if other nations with different tribes leave together as one in harmony, that's because they hv conventional leaders... So what of those European nations that split in the 80s and 90s, are they not leaving a better life after the split... My wife don't wanna b in this marriage again cos it's not just working as we hv tried and tried but it ain't just working but we must stay married because I know someone that is leaving in peace with his own wife...u c how myopic ur mental state is

So because he looted money of which only the courts will decide , u means I automatically dont hv a job or money or light...lol, I laf at u myopic mind, so u depend on government to make something out of urself... So those that hv jobs are what They got their jobs through looted funds s, so as those that buy cars and houses... Better go and make something off urself and stop depending on government.... When ur kids grow, tell them that kani fayode's looted funds is the reason y u leave in face me I face u , I just hope ud hv a good explanation when they ask u how come it dint affect mr Kenny and his kids Hu drive brands of latest Benz and bmw...oh I know, u tell them he benefited from the kani fayodes looted funds .lmao
Re: See FFK In Prison When He Sniffed The Lies Of Lai Mohammed (pic) by keyremotes(m): 9:01am On Jun 29, 2016
cr7lomo:
THANK YOU SIR. GOD BLESS YOU.

1 Like

Re: See FFK In Prison When He Sniffed The Lies Of Lai Mohammed (pic) by blackpanda: 10:00am On Jun 29, 2016
cr7lomo:

U c d reason y I said u are lost in transit with no brain to get bk on track... So because many Nigerians are denied bail illegally, he should also b denied bail and u want the nation to improve... U are oblivious to the fact that you are certainly delusional in thinking we can move forward as a nation with brainless dudes like u... So what if other nations with different tribes leave together as one in harmony, that's because they hv conventional leaders... So what of those European nations that split in the 80s and 90s, are they not leaving a better life after the split... My wife don't wanna b in this marriage again cos it's not just working as we hv tried and tried but it ain't just working but we must stay married because I know someone that is leaving in peace with his own wife...u c how myopic ur mental state is

So because he looted money of which only the courts will decide , u means I automatically dont hv a job or money or light...lol, I laf at u myopic mind, so u depend on government to make something out of urself... So those that hv jobs are what They got their jobs through looted funds s, so as those that buy cars and houses... Better go and make something off urself and stop depending on government.... When ur kids grow, tell them that kani fayode's looted funds is the reason y u leave in face me I face u , I just hope ud hv a good explanation when they ask u how come it dint affect mr Kenny and his kids Hu drive brands of latest Benz and bmw...oh I know, u tell them he benefited from the kani fayodes looted funds .lmao

Since u cant comment without insulting people. Enjoy being blocked. I hope it was worth it. Next time try and be Civil
Re: See FFK In Prison When He Sniffed The Lies Of Lai Mohammed (pic) by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 29, 2016
There goes an old saying "Those who clap for you, can and certainly will mock you; when the table turns". The character called Cramjones rode on FFK's personality to popularity on Nairaland about a year ago. Promoting the vices and values of the FFK of Nigeria's politics. Today he mocks FFK, either ignoring and/or ignorant of the fact that; in war there is peace and life itself always pull an unexpectant prank on all mortals.

I will mock no one, you can guys can. But I will always say "If you have/had need to do the crime, be prepared to do the time, or at least welcome it as a man. Jesus and Allah and the rest of the human created divinities will always been your constant companion.
Re: See FFK In Prison When He Sniffed The Lies Of Lai Mohammed (pic) by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 29, 2016
i tot cramjones was ffk. how is he still on NL na
Re: See FFK In Prison When He Sniffed The Lies Of Lai Mohammed (pic) by Lastine: 11:07am On Jun 29, 2016
AnotherSeun:

See dumbness

So, admission letter to prison these days is to talk arbi??

Chai...naija yoots sha
Re: See FFK In Prison When He Sniffed The Lies Of Lai Mohammed (pic) by AnotherSeun(m): 11:09am On Jun 29, 2016
wordcat:

Is this an admission that Fani-Kayode is being persecuted rather than prosecuted?
both bruh
his unguarded continuous vocal rage made him noticeable to be persecuted..
And his involvement in the fraudulent act made him a suspect and valid for prosecution..

1 Like

Re: See FFK In Prison When He Sniffed The Lies Of Lai Mohammed (pic) by AnotherSeun(m): 11:15am On Jun 29, 2016
Lastine:

See dumbness

So, admission letter to prison these days is to talk arbi??

Chai...naija yoots sha
i only dialogue people with atleast 100% sane mind..
but urs doesnt seem to be up2 2%...so i will liv yu to ur misery..
..we all know people like yu are part of the few who wants nufin but destruction for this nation..
..pls dont quote me again,,,do it with sum1 who has ur time...
Re: See FFK In Prison When He Sniffed The Lies Of Lai Mohammed (pic) by Lastine: 11:17am On Jun 29, 2016
AnotherSeun:

i only dialogue people with atleast 100% sane mind..
but urs doesnt seem to be up2 2%...so i will liv yu to ur misery..
..we all know people like yu are part of the few who wants nufin but destruction for this nation..
..pls dont quote me again,,,do it with sum1 who has ur time...

Re: See FFK In Prison When He Sniffed The Lies Of Lai Mohammed (pic) by ogoplus: 11:29am On Jun 29, 2016
Day11:

What's Happening?

I have always thought FFK and this "cramjones" moniker are persons...o
Re: See FFK In Prison When He Sniffed The Lies Of Lai Mohammed (pic) by Thoseideas123(m): 12:08pm On Jun 29, 2016
Hmm.
Re: See FFK In Prison When He Sniffed The Lies Of Lai Mohammed (pic) by omoiyalayi(m): 12:35pm On Jun 29, 2016
I was actually expecting 2 c Fani in prison

cramejones a joke!

Pls move it to joke section.

(1) (Reply)

Ken Saro Wiwa And The Forgiving Igbo Spirit (the Untold Story) / We Can't Give Igbos Presidency- Nation Speaks / Wike And Fubara Budget Presentation, Spot The Difference (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.