Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,195 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2835209 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by occ5050: 11:57pm On Mar 13, 2016
Fine Coat Calls For Cv Submission
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp

Remuneration: Attractive,

Job Profile
Starting or furthering your career?

Chemstar Group offers you a world class environment to fulfill your career aspirations.

Job Qualifications

Qualifications in related field

How To Apply

Unsolicited applications for future suitable placements should be sent to: info@chemstargroup.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Chylo(m): 12:30am On Mar 14, 2016
Closed
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by TheArchangel(f): 1:27am On Mar 14, 2016
occ5050:
Saro Lifecare Limited, a company in the FMCG Industry producing Personal & Home Care Products for Families and Homes. Purit® Antiseptic Liquid, Carat® Medicated Soap, Safecut® Aftershave and Dayspring® Liquid Detergent are proudly owned and produced by Saro Lifecare Limited.

Purit Hospital Connect Detailer
Job TypeFull TimeQualificationOND   LocationAbuja Anambra Ekiti Kaduna Kano Lagos Ogun Oyo Job FieldSales / Marketing  

Makurdi, Lagos, Ekiti, Ilorin, Abuja, Kano, Kaduna,I lsha, Awka, Oshogbo and Ibadan

Required Qualification

Applicants should be a Female, an OND holder in either of these courses (Biology, Biochemistry, Microbiology and Nursing)
Between 20 - 30 years of age
Resident in Makurdi, Lagos, Ekiti, Ilorin, Abuja, Kano, Kaduna,I lsha, Awka, Oshogbo and Ibadan
With minimum of 0 - 2 years working experience,
Computer literate and speaks English and Fluent in Language of Residence.
Key Qualities

Applicants must be Focused, Outgoing, Confident and Hardworking.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should should send their CV's to job@saroafrica.com

Where is the lady looking nursing job? See job post oo.
Thanks for your help sir. Nursing/ OND/ marketing is demeaning and unattractive for intending nursing applicants. Seems it was attached as an after thought. Interested candidates should apply though.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Gabrille(m): 6:23am On Mar 14, 2016
occ5050:

Aww. Sorry for that. But is not enough reason to call them scam as they did not demand for any money from you. They have their reasons for not choosing a candidate at that time. Am sure they will select their choice candidate later. There are better opportunities, so leave them and move on. All the best.
Happy sunday all. May God visit as many trusting Him this week.

Scam companies do not necessarily have to collect money transport fare and time wasted are also valuable. They held an interview under false pretenses and that is clearly a scam. I have moved on and I never comment here but had to let people know so they won't waste tfare and time going to their office.

Keep up the good work.

4 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by chykeci: 8:24am On Mar 14, 2016
Thank you Debbie for the job post. I got a job last week and I resumed today. I want to encourage other job seeker to check Debbie 's trend always and God will favour them In Jesus Name Amen.

30 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 8:41am On Mar 14, 2016
Awwwww I am so very happy to hear this good news! Put in your best in the job,remember jobs are scarce.......I pray for everyone still trusting God,don't give up. Cheers
chykeci:
Thank you Debbie for the job post. I got a job last week and I resumed today. I want to encourage other job seeker to check Debbie 's trend always and God will favour them In Jesus Name Amen.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by occ5050: 9:15am On Mar 14, 2016
chykeci:

Congrats.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 10:13am On Mar 14, 2016
Troloppe Property Services is currently recruiting Front desk officer / Administrative Assistant. The ideal candidate must have excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task and organize others, excellent oral and written communication skills. Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience.

Interested and qualified candidates should send their resumes and a brief cover letter to toyeen.olaniyan@troloppe.com on or before 16th March 2016. Referencing job title as the email title. Emails without proper titles or cover letters will not be reviewed.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 10:19am On Mar 14, 2016
Our clients with services specific to IT, Financial, Law and Tobacco marketing have declared urgent vacancies in the following roles –

1. Personal Assistant: PEA_004-01 (IT) – Not gender specific, minimum 2 years cognate experience in a financial, IT or other intense company. Skills include Office management, IT, Communication, Relationship management etc. Must possess a Bachelor degree or HND. Location: Lagos.

2. Front Desk Officer: FDO_004-01 (IT) – Female, minimum 2 years cognate experience. Skills include IT, Communication and Interpersonal skills. Must possess OND/ND/NCE. Location: Lagos

3. Relationship Officer: RLO_003-01 (Financial) – Not gender specific, minimum 4 years cognate experience in a financial organisation. Skills include relationship management, negotiation, communication / interpersonal and MS Office. Must possess a Bachelor degree in a Numerate or Semi Numerate discipline. Location: South South/East.

4. Human Resource Officer: HRO_005-01 (Law & Financial) – Not gender specific, minimum 4 years cognate experience. Skills include IT, people orientation, business partnering, process & policy development & implementation and training orientation. Must possess a Bachelor degree / HND in the Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences. Location: Lagos

5. Credit Control Officer: CDC_005-01 (Law) – Not gender specific, minimum 4 years cognate experience. Skills include client relationship management, reconciliation of complex accounts, attention to details, MS Office products, specifically XL and other accounting software programmes, confident and calm. Must possess a Bachelor degree / HND in Numerate discipline.

6. Data Collection Officer: DCO_006-01 (Tobacco Marketing) – Not gender specific, minimum 2 years cognate experience. Skills include IT, presentation skill, creativity and ability to work with little or no supervision. Previous experience in a tobacco company or affiliates is a huge advantage. Must possess a Bachelor degree / HND. Location: Lagos

An electronic form is provided here: http:///forms/RHKXEC6tGr
Kindly complete appropriately and submit. Interested candidates who have completed the forms are expected to send their curriculum vitae (CV) to recruitment@tybitx.com
CVs received without completed forms will not be treated.
All forms must be received no later than 6pm, March 25, 2016 Outsourcing Expo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 10:22am On Mar 14, 2016
URGENT VACANCY FOR A CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP EXECUTIVE (Financial Institution)

Our client is one of the leading credit bureau companies in Nigeria. As a result of growth, they require the service of a Customer Relationship Executive in the South-East /South-South Region.
The ideal candidate should preferably be resident in either of the following places; AWKA, ASABA or ONITSHA and will manage the states under the aforementioned regions.

Job Summary:
The role will be an interface between the company and its Members/ Data Providers. Must have an excellent rapport and develop relationship with Members/ Data Providers. Activities are conducted with the objective of increasing the amount of sales with the present Members and identifying and acquiring new business from potential Members/ Data Providers.

Detailed Responsibilities:
• Identify and acquire new customers
• Execute customer relationship plans
• Build and maintain relationships with bureau subscribers to ensure customer satisfaction
• Ensure optimal customer service experience at every client interaction
• Make recommendations to the Head, Sales and Marketing on customer needs and marketing strategies.
• Adhere to Service Level Agreements (SLA) to ensure the delivery of services to Members/Data Providers
• Achieve revenue targets across different product/ service offerings by the company.
• Introduce new service offerings to customers
• Any other duties of similar responsibilities assigned from time to time.

Requirements:
• Minimum of a university degree in a numerate of semi-numerate discipline.
• 4 - 5 years post qualification experience as a relationship officer/customer service executive preferably from the financial services sector.
• Must have good knowledge of MS Office.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Good customer service skills
• Good planning and organizing skills with an eye for detail.
• Excellent negotiation skills.
• Excellent listening skill; Must be detailed to the later

Application:
• Salary is... (depends on experience).
• Forward passport picture and CVs to ‘mgtpositions@stresert.com’ using ‘CRE’ as subject of mail. Incorrect titled applications will not be opened. Qualified applicants will be contacted for interviews. Application closes 1st April, 2016.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 10:23am On Mar 14, 2016
URGENT VACANCIES!!

A Cooking Gas Retail Firm is looking to recruit for the following positions:

Plant Operator:

Someone based in Ajah with gas cylinder refilling experience who has experience managing stock, customers and sales. Candidates must be fluent in English, able to keep adequate records, manage stock levels and follow operating processes.

Minimum qualification: OND

Experience in working with LPG and cylinder refills is an advantage

Customer care and Sales and marketing experience is a plus

Candidates that live in the Ajah area have an advantage

2. Front Desk Officer (Customer Care):

Candidates must be be fluent in English, have excellent communication skills and some admin knowledge. Must be able to work with little to no supervision and must be able to use Microsoft office and social media/Internet resources. Must be able to manage customers and track and keep records of orders to ensure 100% customer satisfaction. Must also be able to resolve first-line client issues or assign them to relevant staff.

Good troubleshooting skills are an advantage.

Must be based in Lagos

Minimum qualification: OND

Ability to multitask and record keeping experience are added advantages.

Please send your C.V. to info@easygasng.com with the job title as the subject.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Harrisibor(m): 10:49am On Mar 14, 2016
debbie:
Urgent Vacancy - (1) Project Manager with vast experience in building/road construction - minimum of 5yrs work experience.
(2) Quality Surveyor with vast experience in project planning and drawings - minimum of 5yrs working experience.
(3) Executive Assistant to MD must be a lawyer with vast knowledge in the oil and gas industry - a self motivated individual and versatile.
(4) Accountant knowledge of accounting software i.e. peach- tree, etc.
(5) Architect with experience in Auto card, 3 D drawings etc.

if you are interested or know of any one, kindly send your up to date cv ASAP to bisijames@yahoo.co.uk.
Who else went for this interview on saturday 12/03/2016 at protea hotel Ikeja? Any news yet?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by IOAGEM: 10:55am On Mar 14, 2016
Harrisibor:
Who else went for this interview on saturday 12/03/2016 at protea hotel Ikeja? Any news yet?
I recvd their call but I was far away, good luck bro.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by MisterGrace: 11:00am On Mar 14, 2016
debbie:
Our clients with services specific to IT, Financial, Law and Tobacco marketing have declared urgent vacancies in the following roles –

1. Personal Assistant: PEA_004-01 (IT) – Not gender specific, minimum 2 years cognate experience in a financial, IT or other intense company. Skills include Office management, IT, Communication, Relationship management etc. Must possess a Bachelor degree or HND. Location: Lagos.

2. Front Desk Officer: FDO_004-01 (IT) – Female, minimum 2 years cognate experience. Skills include IT, Communication and Interpersonal skills. Must possess OND/ND/NCE. Location: Lagos

3. Relationship Officer: RLO_003-01 (Financial) – Not gender specific, minimum 4 years cognate experience in a financial organisation. Skills include relationship management, negotiation, communication / interpersonal and MS Office. Must possess a Bachelor degree in a Numerate or Semi Numerate discipline. Location: South South/East.

4. Human Resource Officer: HRO_005-01 (Law & Financial) – Not gender specific, minimum 4 years cognate experience. Skills include IT, people orientation, business partnering, process & policy development & implementation and training orientation. Must possess a Bachelor degree / HND in the Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences. Location: Lagos

5. Credit Control Officer: CDC_005-01 (Law) – Not gender specific, minimum 4 years cognate experience. Skills include client relationship management, reconciliation of complex accounts, attention to details, MS Office products, specifically XL and other accounting software programmes, confident and calm. Must possess a Bachelor degree / HND in Numerate discipline.

6. Data Collection Officer: DCO_006-01 (Tobacco Marketing) – Not gender specific, minimum 2 years cognate experience. Skills include IT, presentation skill, creativity and ability to work with little or no supervision. Previous experience in a tobacco company or affiliates is a huge advantage. Must possess a Bachelor degree / HND. Location: Lagos

An electronic form is provided here: http:///forms/RHKXEC6tGr
Kindly complete appropriately and submit. Interested candidates who have completed the forms are expected to send their curriculum vitae (CV) to recruitment@tybitx.com
CVs received without completed forms will not be treated.
All forms must be received no later than 6pm, March 25, 2016 Outsourcing Expo

Dear Debbie,

Form's not opening...
Is there anything you can assist us with like another link?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by cbtayo(m): 11:12am On Mar 14, 2016
Harrisibor:

I was there too. Apply as an accountant. No news yet.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 11:15am On Mar 14, 2016
Try this link
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1dyN-nXU_tWnzpl2E5QjzA9NItXKE0QUkjWmOmMIes-c/viewform?c=0&w=1

MisterGrace:

Dear Debbie,

Form's not opening...
Is there anything you can assist us with like another link?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by babyx(f): 11:29am On Mar 14, 2016
Olusharp:
who knows how much MERISTEM pay Trainee Accountant? and pls i need direction from Sango ota to MERISTEM 124, Norman Williams Street, South West Ikoyi, Lagos.

Hello Poster,

I dont how much in particular but am told by an insider its standardize better than most offers in the industry.
Advice for you is to take it and grow from there.

Regards.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 12:34pm On Mar 14, 2016
A company in Lagos is need of a Graphic Designer with 1 - 2 years experience in a fast paced environment. 1st Degree in any field, available to start immediately. If interested or know someone who might be, pls forward CV's to me - adaobi.agubamah@yahoo.com by 18th March 2016.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Heymus(m): 12:49pm On Mar 14, 2016
Harrisibor:
what post did you applied for?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ManuelRichard(m): 12:50pm On Mar 14, 2016
@Debbie thanx fr what u r doing.....#moregrace...

pls is there any way u can help with Info's of job openings in states like abuja,Benin,portharcourt n delta?....

would b so gr8ful if ur reach extends towards d above listed states...
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Heymus(m): 12:50pm On Mar 14, 2016
IOAGEM:

I recvd their call but I was far away, good luck bro.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 12:56pm On Mar 14, 2016
Looking to hire a grin grin grin grin'wicked' Web Developer who is experienced especially in back-end development. Please send your CV to chidinmai@profiliant.com on or before Friday 18th March.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 1:01pm On Mar 14, 2016
I dont select location for jobs i post..i post all legitimate jobs regardless of their location.
So be checking from time to time.
C
ManuelRichard:
@Debbie thanx fr what u r doing.....#moregrace...

pls is there any way u can help with Info's of job openings in states like abuja,Benin,portharcourt n delta?....

would b so gr8ful if ur reach extends towards d above listed states...
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Favour22amaka(f): 1:08pm On Mar 14, 2016
Good afternoon debbie. I need a placement for my one year IT. Pls help me post if u see any.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Favour22amaka(f): 1:09pm On Mar 14, 2016
Good afternoon debbie. I need a placement for my one year IT. Pls help me post if u see any. Thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 14, 2016
Favour22amaka:
Good afternoon debbie. I need a placement for my one year IT. Pls help me post if u see any.

GTB posted something of this nature on LinkedIn. I can't post the link here cos I no wan chop ban.

If you give me your e-mail address, I can send the link to you. Or, better still, google it.

On another thought, if I chop ban, I don't mind. See https://www.linkedin.com/jobs2/cap/view/109716592?pathWildcard=109716592&trk=job_capjs&utm_content=buffer0d1c3&utm_medium=social&utm_source=plus.google.com&utm_campaign=buffer

https://image-store.slidesharecdn.com/d1521f7d-6711-4d10-b7f6-79226289fc6f-original.jpeg

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Harrisibor(m): 1:27pm On Mar 14, 2016
Heymus:
I applied for the Accountant Position. What about you? Any news yet?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Harrisibor(m): 1:29pm On Mar 14, 2016
cbtayo:

I was there too. Apply as an accountant. No news yet.

I also applied as an accountant too. Hope u are chattered. How was thr interview?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Heymus(m): 1:35pm On Mar 14, 2016
Harrisibor:
I applied for the Accountant Position. What about you? Any news yet?
no bro. Just wondering when was the message sent cos i have not seeing any yet. Besides mine is Architect. Goodluck.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by suxex4ever: 2:03pm On Mar 14, 2016
occ5050:
Fine Coat Calls For Cv Submission
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp

Remuneration: Attractive,

Job Profile
Starting or furthering your career?

Chemstar Group offers you a world class environment to fulfill your career aspirations.

Job Qualifications

Qualifications in related field

How To Apply

Unsolicited applications for future suitable placements should be sent to: info@chemstargroup.com

mail box quota exceeded
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by MisterGrace: 2:18pm On Mar 14, 2016
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ManuelRichard(m): 2:29pm On Mar 14, 2016
debbie:
I dont select location for jobs i post..i post all legitimate jobs regardless of their location.
So be checking from time to time.
C

Aiit Deb...thanx

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.