Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2830795 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 20, 2016
@ Op weneva u come across Ibadan, ilorin or Osogbop jobs pls post it.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 2:24pm On Mar 20, 2016
Please we don't allow personal blog links here. If you need traffic create a thread and post jobs! The essence of this thread is to heLp job seekers by posting direct jobs. Thanks
Valmesk:
Guaranty Trust Bank, plc is a foremost Nigerian financial institution with vast busijness outlays spanning Anglophone West Africa and the United Kingdom.

GTBank has a corporate banking bias and strong service culture that have enabled it record consistent growh in clientele and key financial indices since its inception in 1990.

We are recruiting to fill the following vacant positions below:

1.) Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) Graduate Internship Programme

2.) Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) Undergraduate Internship Programme

Application Link

http://careerhob.com/117098/guaranty-trust-bank-gtbank-2016-job-vacancies/
Apply if you are interested,it's a nationwide recruitment for interns.

[b]Application Closing Date
Not Specified.

18 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Kejimylove(m): 1:36pm On Mar 21, 2016
debbie:
Please we don't allow personal blog links here. If you need traffic create a thread and post jobs! The essence of this thread is to heLp job seekers by posting direct jobs. Thanks

I just receive an invite for an interview from this people, pls are they real or otherwise

AFTER WE REVIEWED YOUR CV, we are pleased to invite You for an
INTERVIEW with LS-RESOURCES.

VENUE: Suite 36 (3rd floor) 70C, NIKKY AFRICANA PLAZA, FIRST BANK BUS
STOP, OPP. UBA BANK, ALLEN AVENUE. IKEJA LAGOS.
DATE: WED. 23RD, MAR. 2016
TIME: 9a.m prompt.
The Interview will last about some hours.

FROM OSHODI LAGOS, BOARD A BUS TO IKEJA ALONG, THEN TAKE A TRICYCLE TO
ALLEN AVENUE, DROP AT FIRST BANK AND LOCATE THE ADDRESS.

FROM OJUELEGBA LAGOS, BOARD A BUS TO ALLEN AVENUE, DROP AT FIRST BANK
BUSSTOP AND LOCATE THE ADDRESS.

Come with Your;
-Copies of Credentials and/or Resume.
-printout of this notification page for reference purpose.

Warm Regards.
HR - +2347083121489

REF: LIVE/SR/006
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 21, 2016
Kejimylove:

I just receive an invite for an interview from this people, pls are they real or otherwise

AFTER WE REVIEWED YOUR CV, we are pleased to invite You for an
INTERVIEW with LS-RESOURCES.

VENUE: Suite 36 (3rd floor) 70C, NIKKY AFRICANA PLAZA, FIRST BANK BUS
STOP, OPP. UBA BANK, ALLEN AVENUE. IKEJA LAGOS.
DATE: WED. 23RD, MAR. 2016
TIME: 9a.m prompt.
The Interview will last about some hours.

FROM OSHODI LAGOS, BOARD A BUS TO IKEJA ALONG, THEN TAKE A TRICYCLE TO
ALLEN AVENUE, DROP AT FIRST BANK AND LOCATE THE ADDRESS.

FROM OJUELEGBA LAGOS, BOARD A BUS TO ALLEN AVENUE, DROP AT FIRST BANK
BUSSTOP AND LOCATE THE ADDRESS.

Come with Your;
-Copies of Credentials and/or Resume.
-printout of this notification page for reference purpose.

Warm Regards.
HR - +2347083121489

REF: LIVE/SR/006

Check this link: https://www.nairaland.com/2465731/interview-invitation-voguepay#36096769
Re: Interview Invitation At Voguepay by stoneaustin(m): 7:56am On Aug 05, 2015
I got this 11th -July - 2015 You are hereby short-listed for an interview with the Management of Brimstone Golden Concept. Venue: 70C Nikky Africana Plaza (3rd Floor), Opposite UBA Bank, First Bank Bus Stop, Allen avenue, Ikeja Lagos. Date: Monday 13th July, 2015. Time: 9:00AM. Please come along with your C.V. H.R: 080-3281-3034Class rep But I just ignored it cause I have been getting series of scam job sms then they called me on 13th inquiring why I didn't show for the interview, so I just said lied I never got the message and rescheduled my appointment to the following week wandering in my mind this could be real, my prayers, my credentials, my cv and my over edited cover letter finally paid off... I Google the company online no positive results, a part of my mind said maybe it's one of those upcoming company. The day came and I found my way to the address ( thank God not much traffic). Located the building and went to the third floor where they used and I met just 8 people ( 2 guys, 3 men, 2 ladies and a nursing mother ) by the stair case waiting to be called in by the POLICE Officer attending! I got this 11th -July - 2015 You are hereby short-listed for an interview with the Management of Brimstone Golden Concept. Venue: 70C Nikky Africana Plaza (3rd Floor), Opposite UBA Bank, First Bank Bus Stop, Allen avenue, Ikeja Lagos. Date: Monday 13th July, 2015. Time: 9:00AM. Please come along with your C.V. H.R: 080-3281-3034Class rep But I just ignored it cause I have been getting series of scam job sms then they called me on 13th inquiring why I didn't show for the interview, so I just said lied I never got the message and rescheduled my appointment to the following week wandering in my mind this could be real, my prayers, my credentials, my cv and my over edited cover letter finally paid off... I Google the company online no positive results, a part of my mind said maybe it's one of those upcoming company. The day came and I found my way to the address ( thank God not much traffic). Located the building and went to the third floor where they used and I met just 8 people ( 2 guys, 3 men, 2 ladies and a nursing mother ) by the stair case waiting to be called in by the POLICE Officer attending!... It finally got to my turn and was asked when was my appointment scheduled for which I answered then I was allowed into the reception area to write down my name, address, my phone number and the phone number that sent the invitation message in a hard cover note book like other have done. After sitting for 20mins a fair tall lady came to address us, talked a little about the company,the stages of the program ( one on one interview, general lecture and job briefings then result). We were now ushered into another room with chairs to sit by a lovely seductively looking lady for another 20 mins before been called in 10's for the one on one interview. I was asked my name, skills, if I could be a team leader, qualities of a good team leader and would I like to have a team to work with after which I was scored 70% and given a form to fill ( name, address, phone number,my signature and Date)...... Then we were asked to move into a bigger hall with more chairs with a TV playing a brain washing inspirational movie. All this went on for another 30 mins - 40 mins after which Mr tola came in to dish out inspirational and motivational messages, life experience from how he walked around every street submitting his cv then became an attendant in a fuel station where he met the chairman who blessed him into that profession (in his own words), talking about how they would take some chosen people to suncity, South Africa by September.... My fellow job seekers were so happy and excited, happy then left their job of 140k, 70k, etc ( people where asked at random to share their experiences I think). Then chairman finally came in and we had to stand up to welcome him in with claps from us and the staffs singing one kind of song I personally think was razz... (the part I hate most) I forgot to mention the lecture was done with the aid of slides. He started talking about how he is grateful he left his bank job of 200k to join brimstone, how he employed Mr tola and some other members of brimstone present in the hall while they responded with the saying " God bless my diamond", gave #500 to a man cause " he liked his spirit" gave out his Samsung S5 which he later collected back all in the name of show off, talked about him having 2 cars and 2 JEEPS which he flaunted his keys while pointing to a Honda End Of Discussion ( as popularly called by Nigerians) , showed his April statement of account to just one particular lady not before she promised not to disclose for security reasons. Then slides went on to show a picture of him in a first class seat , him and a white lady ( head of operations In SA) , him and his sister in a park, him and 3 white men ( part of brimstone), him with Mr ola and 2 white men. A this point he brought out his 2 Nigerian passport then called a lady to read out the counties he has visited on both passports then gave her #500 at the end. A guy and a lady stood up to leave the hall giving funny excuses, he really did made awful remarks about them like curse which I don't Want to say here after they left.... At this point they stared their songs and praises which made most people excited, assaulting people by striking them hard with his palm ( God save am say dem no touch me)..... Now before resuming back to the slides, he said they have 5 job openings but we need to see the qualifications if we met up to it ( can't remember the complete qualifications) Job 1 . You must have an MSc with 5 years experience . You must be above 35years . Salary 150k Job 2 .you must have a minimum of 2nd class upper . You must be 25 years of age . You must have 3 years experience . Salary 80k Job 3 . You must have a minimum of OND . You must have at least 5 years experience . Not more than 25 years of age . Salary 70k Job 4 .must have at least Secondary school leaving certificate . No experience required . 3 days working hours . Income increases with time . Opportunity to travel to South Africa . Registration, licencing and I. D card collection Now everyone knew the last option was favourable. And neolife/ GNLD started coming up with how we would use the machine and drugs, etc... I checked my time and saw 4.15pm it was time for my leave as to avoid Lagos traffic on my way home. Two of brimstone male staffs held my hands trying to inquire where and why I'm leaving, the look on my face said it all..
(Quote) (Report) 2 Likes (Like) 1 Share (Share)

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Kejimylove(m): 2:03pm On Mar 21, 2016
Thanks and God bless. You just save me the stress and cost.......

feature11:

Check this link: https://www.nairaland.com/2465731/interview-invitation-voguepay#36096769
Re: Interview Invitation At Voguepay by stoneaustin(m): 7:56am On Aug 05, 2015
I got this 11th -July - 2015 You are hereby short-listed for an interview with the Management of Brimstone Golden Concept. Venue: 70C Nikky Africana Plaza (3rd Floor), Opposite UBA Bank, First Bank Bus Stop, Allen avenue, Ikeja Lagos. Date: Monday 13th July, 2015. Time: 9:00AM. Please come along with your C.V. H.R: 080-3281-3034Class rep But I just ignored it cause I have been getting series of scam job sms then they called me on 13th inquiring why I didn't show for the interview, so I just said lied I never got the message and rescheduled my appointment to the following week wandering in my mind this could be real, my prayers, my credentials, my cv and my over edited cover letter finally paid off... I Google the company online no positive results, a part of my mind said maybe it's one of those upcoming company. The day came and I found my way to the address ( thank God not much traffic). Located the building and went to the third floor where they used and I met just 8 people ( 2 guys, 3 men, 2 ladies and a nursing mother ) by the stair case waiting to be called in by the POLICE Officer attending! I got this 11th -July - 2015 You are hereby short-listed for an interview with the Management of Brimstone Golden Concept. Venue: 70C Nikky Africana Plaza (3rd Floor), Opposite UBA Bank, First Bank Bus Stop, Allen avenue, Ikeja Lagos. Date: Monday 13th July, 2015. Time: 9:00AM. Please come along with your C.V. H.R: 080-3281-3034Class rep But I just ignored it cause I have been getting series of scam job sms then they called me on 13th inquiring why I didn't show for the interview, so I just said lied I never got the message and rescheduled my appointment to the following week wandering in my mind this could be real, my prayers, my credentials, my cv and my over edited cover letter finally paid off... I Google the company online no positive results, a part of my mind said maybe it's one of those upcoming company. The day came and I found my way to the address ( thank God not much traffic). Located the building and went to the third floor where they used and I met just 8 people ( 2 guys, 3 men, 2 ladies and a nursing mother ) by the stair case waiting to be called in by the POLICE Officer attending!... It finally got to my turn and was asked when was my appointment scheduled for which I answered then I was allowed into the reception area to write down my name, address, my phone number and the phone number that sent the invitation message in a hard cover note book like other have done. After sitting for 20mins a fair tall lady came to address us, talked a little about the company,the stages of the program ( one on one interview, general lecture and job briefings then result). We were now ushered into another room with chairs to sit by a lovely seductively looking lady for another 20 mins before been called in 10's for the one on one interview. I was asked my name, skills, if I could be a team leader, qualities of a good team leader and would I like to have a team to work with after which I was scored 70% and given a form to fill ( name, address, phone number,my signature and Date)...... Then we were asked to move into a bigger hall with more chairs with a TV playing a brain washing inspirational movie. All this went on for another 30 mins - 40 mins after which Mr tola came in to dish out inspirational and motivational messages, life experience from how he walked around every street submitting his cv then became an attendant in a fuel station where he met the chairman who blessed him into that profession (in his own words), talking about how they would take some chosen people to suncity, South Africa by September.... My fellow job seekers were so happy and excited, happy then left their job of 140k, 70k, etc ( people where asked at random to share their experiences I think). Then chairman finally came in and we had to stand up to welcome him in with claps from us and the staffs singing one kind of song I personally think was razz... (the part I hate most) I forgot to mention the lecture was done with the aid of slides. He started talking about how he is grateful he left his bank job of 200k to join brimstone, how he employed Mr tola and some other members of brimstone present in the hall while they responded with the saying " God bless my diamond", gave #500 to a man cause " he liked his spirit" gave out his Samsung S5 which he later collected back all in the name of show off, talked about him having 2 cars and 2 JEEPS which he flaunted his keys while pointing to a Honda End Of Discussion ( as popularly called by Nigerians) , showed his April statement of account to just one particular lady not before she promised not to disclose for security reasons. Then slides went on to show a picture of him in a first class seat , him and a white lady ( head of operations In SA) , him and his sister in a park, him and 3 white men ( part of brimstone), him with Mr ola and 2 white men. A this point he brought out his 2 Nigerian passport then called a lady to read out the counties he has visited on both passports then gave her #500 at the end. A guy and a lady stood up to leave the hall giving funny excuses, he really did made awful remarks about them like curse which I don't Want to say here after they left.... At this point they stared their songs and praises which made most people excited, assaulting people by striking them hard with his palm ( God save am say dem no touch me)..... Now before resuming back to the slides, he said they have 5 job openings but we need to see the qualifications if we met up to it ( can't remember the complete qualifications) Job 1 . You must have an MSc with 5 years experience . You must be above 35years . Salary 150k Job 2 .you must have a minimum of 2nd class upper . You must be 25 years of age . You must have 3 years experience . Salary 80k Job 3 . You must have a minimum of OND . You must have at least 5 years experience . Not more than 25 years of age . Salary 70k Job 4 .must have at least Secondary school leaving certificate . No experience required . 3 days working hours . Income increases with time . Opportunity to travel to South Africa . Registration, licencing and I. D card collection Now everyone knew the last option was favourable. And neolife/ GNLD started coming up with how we would use the machine and drugs, etc... I checked my time and saw 4.15pm it was time for my leave as to avoid Lagos traffic on my way home. Two of brimstone male staffs held my hands trying to inquire where and why I'm leaving, the look on my face said it all..
(Quote) (Report) 2 Likes (Like) 1 Share (Share)

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by mayysen(f): 2:55pm On Mar 21, 2016
I got this 11th -July - 2015 You are hereby short-listed for an interview with the Management of Brimstone Golden Concept. Venue: 70C Nikky Africana Plaza (3rd Floor), Opposite UBA Bank, First Bank Bus Stop, Allen avenue, Ikeja Lagos. Date: Monday 13th July, 2015. Time: 9:00AM. Please come along with your C.V. H.R: 080-3281-3034Class rep, But I just ignored it cause I have been getting series of scam job sms then they called me on 13th inquiring why I didn't show for the interview, so I just said lied I never got the message and rescheduled my appointment to the following week wandering in my mind this could be real, my prayers, my credentials, my cv and my over edited cover letter finally paid off... I Google the company online no positive results, a part of my mind said maybe it's one of those upcoming company. The day came and I found my way to the address ( thank God not much traffic). Located the building and went to the third floor where they used and I met just 8 people ( 2 guys, 3 men, 2 ladies and a nursing mother ) by the stair case waiting to be called in by the POLICE Officer attending!... It finally got to my turn and was asked when was my appointment scheduled for which I answered then I was allowed into the reception area to write down my name, address, my phone number and the phone number that sent the invitation message in a hard cover note book like other have done. After sitting for 20mins a fair tall lady came to address us, talked a little about the company,the stages of the program ( one on one interview, general lecture and job briefings then result). We were now ushered into another room with chairs to sit by a lovely seductively looking lady for another 20 mins before been called in 10's for the one on one interview. I was asked my name, skills, if I could be a team leader, qualities of a good team leader and would I like to have a team to work with after which I was scored 70% and given a form to fill ( name, address, phone number,my signature and Date)...... Then we were asked to move into a bigger hall with more chairs with a TV playing a brain washing inspirational movie. All this went on for another 30 mins - 40 mins after which Mr tola came in to dish out inspirational and motivational messages, life experience from how he walked around every street submitting his cv then became an attendant in a fuel station where he met the chairman who blessed him into that profession (in his own words), talking about how they would take some chosen people to suncity, South Africa by September.... My fellow job seekers were so happy and excited, happy then left their job of 140k, 70k, etc ( people where asked at random to share their experiences I think). Then chairman finally came in and we had to stand up to welcome him in with claps from us and the staffs singing one kind of song I personally think was razz... (the part I hate most) I forgot to mention the lecture was done with the aid of slides. He started talking about how he is grateful he left his bank job of 200k to join brimstone, how he employed Mr tola and some other members of brimstone present in the hall while they responded with the saying " God bless my diamond", gave #500 to a man cause " he liked his spirit" gave out his Samsung S5 which he later collected back all in the name of show off, talked about him having 2 cars and 2 JEEPS which he flaunted his keys while pointing to a Honda End Of Discussion ( as popularly called by Nigerians) , showed his April statement of account to just one particular lady not before she promised not to disclose for security reasons. Then slides went on to show a picture of him in a first class seat , him and a white lady ( head of operations In SA) , him and his sister in a park, him and 3 white men ( part of brimstone), him with Mr ola and 2 white men. A this point he brought out his 2 Nigerian passport then called a lady to read out the counties he has visited on both passports then gave her #500 at the end. A guy and a lady stood up to leave the hall giving funny excuses, he really did made awful remarks about them like curse which I don't Want to say here after they left.... At this point they stared their songs and praises which made most people excited, assaulting people by striking them hard with his palm ( God save am say dem no touch me)..... Now before resuming back to the slides, he said they have 5 job openings but we need to see the qualifications if we met up to it ( can't remember the complete qualifications) Job 1 . You must have an MSc with 5 years experience . You must be above 35years . Salary 150k Job 2 .you must have a minimum of 2nd class upper . You must be 25 years of age . You must have 3 years experience . Salary 80k Job 3 . You must have a minimum of OND . You must have at least 5 years experience . Not more than 25 years of age . Salary 70k Job 4 .must have at least Secondary school leaving certificate . No experience required . 3 days working hours . Income increases with time . Opportunity to travel to South Africa . Registration, licencing and I. D card collection Now everyone knew the last option was favourable. And neolife/ GNLD started coming up with how we would use the machine and drugs, etc... I checked my time and saw 4.15pm it was time for my leave as to avoid Lagos traffic on my way home. Two of brimstone male staffs held my hands trying to inquire where and why I'm leaving, the look on my face said it all..
(Quote) (Report) 2 Likes (Like) 1 Share (Share)[/quote]

Thanks a lot for sharing this

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 4:29pm On Mar 21, 2016
I usually don't post any gnLd job here or jobs I did not verify first. So I advice us to be more careful with various jobs we see and apply online. Cheers

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by occ5050: 4:42pm On Mar 21, 2016
Business Executives Academy - Our client a highly reputable security company with head office in Lagos and branches nationwide requires for immediate employment for the services of an experienced candidate that meets the following criteria to head the Operations of its Area office in Port Harcourt Rivers State.

General Manager
Job TypeFull TimeQualificationBA/BSc/HND   LocationRivers Job FieldAdministration / Secretarial  

Requirements

Ability to develop new business and grow existing client base of the Port Harcourt Area office.
Ability to co-ordinate all the departments of the Area Office.
Ability to manage over 1000 personnel working within the Area office
Ability to maintain existing security services contracts and grow new ones.
Ability to meet set business and operational targets, with zero customer complaint.
Possess a Degree or HND with minimum of 5-7 years working experience. Post graduate degree, security operatives certification, ICT skills and membership of reputable organisation will be added advantage.
Must have good knowledge of the Port Harcourt business environment.
Must possess demonstrated experience in marketing security or related products.
Aged between 30 years to 45years old.
Remuneration
Very attractive and comparable to other companies within the security of life and property business sector.

Method of Application
Applicants should send their CVs to admin@bea-ng.com

Note: Interview venue and time will be communicated to only shortlisted candidates.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by occ5050: 4:44pm On Mar 21, 2016
Oando Plc is one of Africa’s largest integrated energy solutions providers with a proud heritage. It has a primary listing on the Nigerian Stock Exchange and a secondary listing on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange. With shared values of Teamwork, Respect, Integrity, Passion and Professionalism (TRIPP), the Oando Group comprises six companies who are leaders in their market.

Finance Officer - Oando Foundation
Job TypeFull TimeQualificationBA/BSc/HND   LocationLagos Job FieldFinance / Accounting / Audit  

Job description

Finance 

Assist with the preparation of Annual Budget 
Prepare monthly analysis of expense and revenue and compare to budget, explaining trend and variances
Responsible for the preparation of monthly Management accounts 
Posting and verification of transactions into the accounting system.
Develop a system for compliance with Donor regulations.
Support grant financial close-out process and documentation review
Responsible for the accurate and timely preparation and submission of all internal and external financial reports  and budgets proposals 
Maintaining Fixed asset register and subsidiary Ledgers 
Prepare the annual financial statements
Maintain the “Finance Policy Manual” to ensure that it continues to meet the Foundation’s objectives and ensure compliance and periodic updates 
Maintain and monitor accounting controls
Provide institutional strengthening and capacity building support to implementing entities, 
Developing systems and tools for strengthening and tracking sub recipients financial processes identify solutions to challenges that arise. 
Treasury
Execute finance and treasury activities and accounting 
Maintain bank mandates and be responsible for banking relationships 
Prepare monthly bank reconciliation statements 
Tax

Assist with preparation of federal & state income and franchise tax returns and payments
Assist with preparation of responses to various tax audits
Assist with responses to notices regarding federal and state tax issue
Assist with preparation of income tax provision and tax account reconciliation
Audit

Provide support to auditors during audit of the annual financial statements
Responsible for 100% completion and preparation of working papers required in the annual audit.
Carry out the necessary post-audit adjustment required on the financial statements
Desired Skills and Experience
Accuracy of transaction processing (posting of entries etc.)
Accuracy of accounting schedules prepared
Quality and timeliness of accounting report produced 
Level of adherence to regulatory/statutory reporting guidelines and timelines
Quality and ease of retrieval of financial information/documents and reports 
Effectiveness of documentation management and accessibility of information
Demonstrated cost saving practices employed day-to-day
Method of Application
To apply, visit Oando Career Page
https://www.linkedin.com/m/job/114103691
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by occ5050: 4:51pm On Mar 21, 2016
Bradfield is equipped not only to attract excellent personnel but to ensure that they are improved and empowered to deliver on every client’s strategic intent/organizational goal. Our value is to assist in getting rid of all inconvenience associated with recruitment; plus reducing unsuitable employees either via skill or culture. And more… all this would be done within concise turn-around time. Beyond this, we package and deliver quality trainings to help prune your employees to deliver efficiently.

Front Desk Officer
Job TypeFull TimeQualificationBA/BSc/HND   LocationLagos Job FieldAdministration / Secretarial  
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE

A good university degree in Business Administration, Mass Communication, English or any related course.
Minimum of four (4) years’ relevant front desk or customer service experience.
Proximity of applicants to Lekki will be added advantage.
Excellent Administrative skills and experience.

https://bradfieldconsulting.has-jobs.co.uk/front-desk-officer-lagos/63123/0

Senior Executive Assistant to CEO/President
Job TypeFull TimeQualificationBA/BSc/HND   LocationLagos Job FieldAdministration / Secretarial  
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE

Minimum 6 years’ experience as an executive assistant supporting senior leaders/executives with a track record of consistently executing tasks within defined timelines.
Must have experience supporting Board of Directors
Very Strong Word, PowerPoint and Outlook email & calendar system.
Experience with the setting up and management of virtual meetings and tools e.g. GoTo Meetings, conference calls, Google Hangout, etc
Willingness and ability to work some evenings/weekends as required.
Travel as needed up to an estimated 5%.
Global exposure in dealing with various cultures/personal styles a plus.

https://bradfieldconsulting.has-jobs.co.uk/senior-executive-assistant-to-ceo-president-lagos/76345/0

Practice Manager
Job TypeFull TimeQualificationBA/BSc/HND   LocationLagos Job FieldAdministration / Secretarial   Human Resources / HR  

EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE 

Minimum experience 8 years post graduation experience in similar capacity
Demonstrated understanding of the business of law, including finance, sales, and marketing, staffing models and industry trends
Previous international exposure/experience preferred

https://bradfieldconsulting.has-jobs.co.uk/practice-manager-lagos/80621/0
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by occ5050: 4:52pm On Mar 21, 2016
EFAB creations is an online store.

Fashion Designers
Job TypeFull TimeQualificationVocational   LocationLagos Job FieldArt / Crafts / Languages  

Job Description:

To assist the head seamstress in sewing major dresses such as wedding dresses, suits, bridesmaids dresses, little bride dresses, agbada, unisex native attires, unisex office and casual wears etc.
Coming up with new ideas of patterns and styles for unisex wears.
Going for fashion events to showcase our works.
Training our fashion school students.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send CV and sample pictures of their works to career@efabcreations.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by occ5050: 4:53pm On Mar 21, 2016
StreSERT is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved.

GENERAL LEDGER Accountant
Job TypeFull TimeQualificationBA/BSc/HND   LocationLagos Job FieldFinance / Accounting / Audit  

Our client is a leading player in the manufacturing sector looking to hire a GENERAL LEDGER Accountant. Applicants must be chartered Accountants (ACA, ACCA) and also compulsorily have knowledge of ERP (JD Edwards or SAP). Please this is a MUST!!

Educational qualifications

- B.Sc / HND (Accounting/Social sciences)
- ACA or ACCA (Compulsory)

Work experience

- 5 years post NYSC working experience with minimum of 3 years in similar role.

Technical / Functional Skills:

·         Good knowledge of an ERP environment – preferably JDE or SAP
·         Practical knowledge of IAS, IFRS
·         Internal controls
·         Good knowledge of cement accounting
·         Familiar with local statutory requirements on financial reporting
·         MS-Excel Knowledge

Method of Application
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS JOB! Experienced Ledger Accountants that meet the requirements above should send their CVs to recruitment@stresertservices.com using ''GL Accountant'' as subject.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by occ5050: 4:54pm On Mar 21, 2016
The Planned Parenthood Federation of Nigeria (PPFN) is a national non-governmental organization promoting Reproductive Health (RH) in Nigeria.  As a full member of the International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF), PPFN has expanded the scope of its programmes beyond family planning to cover broad reproductive health, emphasizing the needs of adolescents and young people and safe motherhood.  PPFN seeks suitably qualified candidates for the following vacant position of a Driver.

Driver (Ref: NHQ, 2016)
Job TypeFull TimeQualificationSecondary School (SSCE)   LocationAbuja Job FieldTransportation and Driving  

Responsibilities:

The purpose of this position is to drive PPFN official vehicles and to provide safe transportation of volunteers, staff and guests.
Requirements:

Possession of S.S.C.E, GCE O’ Level/NECO Certificate
Good Communication skills
Ability to read and write well
Class E drivers’ license and a clean driving record
Must possess basic skills to do simple mechanical checks
At least 3-years working experience
Good driving knowledge of the FCT and environs
Must pass a pre-employment criminal background check
Method of Application
Suitably qualified persons are invited to send in their one page letter of application indicating the position applied and justification for their applications, comprehensive career resume (not more than 2 pages), personal contact address (not post office box address please) not later than one  week of this publication (quoting the reference on the envelope) to:

The Director General
Planned Parenthood Federation of Nigeria
4 Baltic Crescent, Off Danube Street,
Maitama,  Abuja
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by occ5050: 6:06pm On Mar 21, 2016
Emerging Platforms Group is an innovation focused technology firm with offices in Lagos and Abuja. We work with governments, security agencies, corporate organizations and individuals to deliver turnkey, performance enhancing technology and security solutions.

Java Developer
Job TypeFull TimeQualificationBA/BSc/HND   LocationAbuja Job FieldICT / Computer  

Job Description

We are seeking to hire a Java Developer to join our team in Abuja.
The Java Developer will be primarily responsible for building high performing, scalable enterprise grade application.
He/she is also responsible in creating user information solutions by developing; implementing and maintaining java based components and interface.
Also he/she is responsible for the development of designed technology solutions in accordance with documented requirements and expected functional and non-functional outcomes.
Job Duties will include but not be limited to:

Developing software according to functional and technical design specifications and maintain an approach that serves to recognize potential design gaps and provide insight into losing them.
Designing, developing, and maintaining complex Java and PL/SQL applications built off of Oracle 11g/WebLogic environment
Java Programming (J2EE - specifically Java, JDBC, Java Mail, Servlets, JSPs, EJBs, JMS and JCA)
Writing database triggers, PL/SQL, and packages according to the business requirements
Developing software solutions across mobile, desktop and web platforms.
Communicating and collaborating with the Business/Solution Analysis team to understand, design and implement clients solution requirements across software, hardware, networks and integration
Designing, developing, and testing of features/functions for various systems
Working with teams across the organization using agile methodologies to deliver high quality solutions on time
Content Production Assistant
Job TypeFull TimeQualificationBA/BSc/HND   LocationEnugu Job FieldMedia / Advertising / Branding  
Job Description
We are seeking to hire a content production assistant who will work with the content production manager to create all required video content as and when required.

He/she will be responsible for assisting the content production manager to:

Manage shoot space and all video production
Carry out Pre-production planning
Carry out Post production planning
Manage workflow within the team and meeting deadlines against set deliverables
Prepping assets and interviews needed for editing
Work with producers and course facilitators
Manage edit changes to completion
Ensure quality control and accuracy with final edits
Publish all required videos
Content Production Manager
Job TypeFull TimeQualificationBA/BSc/HND   LocationEnugu Job FieldMedia / Advertising / Branding  
Job Description

We are seeking to hire a content production manager to work from our project site in Enugu and he/she must be comfortable with all areas of video post-production and will thrive in a fast paced environment mastering tasks and perfecting the process.
Responsibilities
He/she will also be responsible for:

Managing shoot space and all video production
Pre-production planning for weekly shoots
Managing workflow within the team and meeting deadlines for deliverables
Prepping assets and interviews needed for editing
Working with producers and managing edit changes to completion
Ensuring quality control and accuracy with final edits
Publishing videos
Business and Project Analyst
Job TypeFull TimeQualificationBA/BSc/HND   LocationEnugu Job FieldEducation / Teaching  
Job Description

We are seeking to hire an experienced business and project analyst to join our team in Enugu and he/she will be primarily responsible for eliciting and analyzing our customer requirements as well as providing full onsite project support.
The BSPA will apply a high level of creativity and knowledge of the various technology tools in proffering and designing best-fitting technology solutions, customer proposals and project reports.
The Business and Project Analyst is a key member of the project delivery team and must add value by determining the requirements of a project or program, and communicating them clearly to all technical and non-technical stakeholders in various formats like proposal, presentations, concept notes, business requirements documents, software requirements specification documents etc.
Requirements
This is a full time position that requires someone will a technical background and previous work experience in the same role as well as:

A minimum of two (2) years’ cognate experience in Business and Solutions Analysis
Educational background in computer science, math’s, chemistry or other sciences will be considered a plus
Excellent understanding of business analysis and software documentation principles and frameworks
Excellent presentation, facilitation and communication skills.
Strong business ethics and high level of integrity.
High level of creativity and deep understanding and familiarity with technology
Educational Content Developer
Job TypeFull TimeQualificationBA/BSc/HND   MBA/MSc/MA   LocationEnugu Job FieldEducation / Teaching  
Job Description
We are looking to hire a minimum of four instructional design content developers to work from our project site in Enugu. The instructional design content developers will be responsible for creating video based instruction, assisting facilitators with online facilitation and reviewing course content development. Other duties will include but not be limited to:

Creating lecture contents for video production
Ensuring interaction with e-learning platforms
Providing assistants to Subject Matter Expert’s on course content development and guidance on e-facilitation with lecture video production apply tested learning and instructional design theories, practices and methods
Requirement

The ideal candidate will have an MSc in Educational technology however candidates with B.S.c and M.S.c in social science courses and relevant work experience
Business and Project Analyst
Job TypeFull TimeQualificationBA/BSc/HND   LocationAbuja Job FieldEducation / Teaching  
Job Description

We are seeking to hire an experienced business and project analyst to join our team in Abuja and he/she will be primarily responsible for eliciting and analyzing our customer requirements as well as providing full onsite project support.
The BSPA will apply a high level of creativity and knowledge of the various technology tools in proffering and designing best-fitting technology solutions, customer proposals and project reports.
The Business and Project Analyst is a key member of the project delivery team and must add value by determining the requirements of a project or program, and communicating them clearly to all technical and non-technical stakeholders in various formats like proposal, presentations, concept notes, business requirements documents, software requirements specification documents etc.
Requirements
This is a full time position that requires someone will a technical background and previous work experience in the same role as well as:

A minimum of two (2) years' cognate experience in Business and Solutions Analysis
Educational background in computer science, math’s, chemistry or other sciences will be considered a plus
Excellent understanding of business analysis and software documentation principles and frameworks
Excellent presentation, facilitation and communication skills.
Strong business ethics and high level of integrity.
High level of creativity and deep understanding and familiarity with technology
Server Administrator
Job TypeFull TimeQualificationBA/BSc/HND   LocationAbuja Job FieldEngineering / Technical   ICT / Computer  
Requirements

We are seeking to hire an experienced server administrator to join our team in Abuja.
As server administrator, you will be responsible for recommending, developing, configuring, installing, monitoring, and supporting EPG hardware and software server-based computer systems including The setup and maintenance of new infrastructure of Windows Server desired Edition, Domain Controller, DNS Servers, DHCP Servers, Client servers and File Servers.
The ideal candidate will have relevant work experience and a Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
Technical Support Analyst
Job TypeFull TimeQualificationBA/BSc/HND   LocationEnugu Job FieldEngineering / Technical   ICT / Computer  
Job Descriptions

We are looking to hire intelligent and proactive technical support analysts capable of working with minimal supervision and from our project site in Enugu.
He/she will be responsible for providing 1st level technical support to our customers via phone, web, email, chat and other support channels as required.
Responsibilities
Their responsibilities will include but not be limited to:

Taking ownership of customer issues reported and see problems through to resolution
Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to resolve customer issues
Following standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
Providing prompt and accurate feedback to customers
Ensuring proper recording and closure of all issues
Preparing accurate and timely reports
Documenting knowledge in the form of knowledge base tech notes and articles
Publishing videos
Qualification

The ideal candidate will have a Degree qualification in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent and proven working experience in the provision of technical support.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Application letter and CVs to careers@emergingplatforms.com

Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for 1st stage interviews.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by occ5050: 6:10pm On Mar 21, 2016
An indigenous Oil and Gas/Construction company based in Lagos currently need qualified candidates to fill the underlistd roles. Interested candidates should please forward their CVs to chigbo.okeke@u-connect-ng.com using Job Reference as the subject of the mail. e.g (UC/OR……..). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.

1. Job Title: Junior Quantity Surveyor: JOB REF: (UC/OR/JQS/16)

RESPONSIBILITIES
• seeking funding sources and submitting bids
• carrying out feasibility studies
• preparing plans, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other documentation
• performing risk analysis evaluations
• cost control
• writing reports
• preparing and submitting final accounts
• making valuations
• arranging payments to suppliers and contractors
• providing advice and forecasts about costs
• Supervising staff.
Academic Qualification/Work Experience: Bachelor’s degree in quantity surveying with at least 3years working experience quantity surveying in an oil and gas or construction firm.

2. Job Title: Senior Quantity Surveyor: JOB REF: (UC/OR/SQS/16)

RESPONSIBILITIES

• Prepare various Quantity Surveying documents including budgetary estimates from sketch drawings, Bill of Quantities for all disciplines and Costs Estimates.
• Liaise with Project Directors and attend Tender procedures and prepare Tender Reports.
• Prepare award of contracts, checks contract documents as well as make recommendations of contractor’s valuations.
• Provide assistance to Project Manager on contractual issues.
• Evaluate variations and handle contractual correspondences.
• Attend progress meetings and provide updates Client with projection of costs as required.
• Prepare evaluations/ cost projections of the assignment to meet requirements of works in progress
• Liaise with contractors to advise on requirements of contract
• Inspect site for collation of information for monthly statement which includes but not limited to recommendation on interim payments, statement of claims from contractor, anticipated claims from contractor and assessment of costs of works and expected final cost.
• Prepare variation orders through site visits to record information on claims/variations.
• Perform cost analysis and draw up reports on changes to works and contractor’s claims.
• Assist the Project Manager to prepare and approve contractor’s final accounts.
• Finalize the Final Account of projects.
• Assist in any contracts administration duties related to QS.

3. Job Title: PUMP TECHNICIAN JOB REF: (UC/OR/PTEC/16)

JOB OBJECTIVE: The Pump Technician will perform hands on maintenance, troubleshooting / assessment, and repair work on pumps based on the associated skill level traveling to / from customer sites. Primary job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:

RESPONSIBILITIES
• Perform hands-on shop work and / or on-site disassembly, inspection, reporting, cleaning, and reassembly of pumps, and possibly other mechanical equipment.
• Interface with customer plant personnel and company Service personnel to perform hands-on shop and / or on-site pump troubleshooting / assessment, maintenance, testing (pre / post), and / or repair of pumps, and other mechanical equipment
• Ensure work and used materials are in compliance with manufacturer specifications.
• Read and interpret schematics for assembly, repair, and reassembly as required including completion of applicable quality documentation in either paper or electronic form.
• Perform failure assessments and make recommendations to the company Service supervisor as required.
• Perform day to day and routine safety observations and inspections.

Academic Qualification/Work Experience:
• Able to work independently performing basic pump service / maintenance activities with the ability to accurately take measurements, complete documentation, and reference proper standards / documentation to ensure quality craftsmanship.
• Good University degree or diploma in mechanical, Electrical Engineering / certification or equivalent years of experience.
• Good interpersonal skills for daily interaction with customers and fellow employees.
• Understanding of pressure, temperature and other operating conditions and ability to service pumps in a production environment.
• Experience repairing at least 2 of the following Pump Types; API Overhung, Between Bearing, Multistage, ANSI, Vertical Turbines, Positive Displacement or Piston.
• Familiar with NBIC, ANSI, API and ASME codes and their applications.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by occ5050: 7:59pm On Mar 21, 2016
Petronomics Learning and Development has been relied upon by industry practitioners and their advisors for its building Logoof competence over the years. Given our pedigree, it is no surprise that we are trusted provider of superior intellectual resource pool that leading industry practitioners approach to bridge competency gap in the industry.

Key Account Manager (Capital Market / Investment)
Job TypeFull TimeQualificationBA/BSc/HND   MBA/MSc/MA   LocationLagos Job FieldSales / Marketing  

Job Requirements
The suitable candidate must posses the following:

B.Sc or HND, a master degree & professional qualifications
Minimum of 7-8 years cognate experience in the Capital Market or Investment Firm or Insurance
Ability to generate Funds
Strong database of High Networth Individuals (HNIs)
Excellent Presentation & Communication skills
Very Presentable & Personable
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Application letter and CVs to uwaifo.imafidon@thepetronomics.com using the subject matter Key Account Manager.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by occ5050: 8:00pm On Mar 21, 2016
IAP Aluminium and Glass Solutions - The company, which started operations in the year 2000, provides practical solutions to aluminium and glass challenges in the country as well as neighbouring African countries.

Business Development Officer
Job TypeFull TimeQualification   LocationLagos Job FieldSales / Marketing  

Job Description/Requirements

Develop business and marketing plans in coordination with Managing Director to achieve revenue goals.
Assist in company’s branding and media communication activities such as press releases, advertisements, marketing collaterals, and web site.
Research the market for identifying new business opportunities.
Explain to prospective clients about the advantages of our products or services offered and follow up with them in order to close the business deals.
Develop strong customer relationships in order to generate high volume of prospective clients.
Experience in the construction industry an advantage
Must be able to operate a motor vehicle and have a valid drivers license.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications and CVs to opeyemi.ibrahim@imperialng.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by occ5050: 8:01pm On Mar 21, 2016
Proxynet Communications Limited, an ICT firm, requires the services of a qualified and experienced candidate to fill the position below.

Software Developer
Job TypeFull TimeQualificationBA/BSc/HND   LocationLagos Job FieldICT / Computer  

Responsibilities

The software developer will contribute to business growth.
Generate ideas to improve system design or streamline product delivery, thereby enhancing customer satisfaction, sales and profits.
Analyze information to determine, plan and recommend new programs is another way developers meet this objective.
Ability to make good technical decisions that impact positively on adjacent systems or provide useful features.
Core Prerequisites

PHP & MySQL Application Development Skill with hands-on experience
CSS, Javascript, HTML, JSON and Graphic Design Skill
Knowledge of leading frontend frameworks (Boostrap etc)
Database and Table Schema Design and Management
Working knowledge of a Revision Control System (Git e.g)
Working knowledge of jQuery and related plugin integration
Object Oriented Programming skill as related to PHP Programming
Technical problem-solving skill is required
Hands-on experience in programming is a must have skill
Minimum of B.Sc. in Computer/Network Engineering
3-5 years’ experience in a similar role
Must possess basic IT knowledge and any other relevant certification
Must be a great team player
Can work under little or no supervision.
Mobile Application Developer
Job TypeFull TimeQualificationBA/BSc/HND   LocationLagos Job FieldICT / Computer  
Job Summary

Developing a software both local and online version using android.
Qualifications and Requirements

Must have good knowledge of java and PHP programming languages,
Must have developed one or two applications on android.
Should have 2-3 years’ experience
Should be able to develop user interface (UI) for a mobile app.
Assistant Accountant
Requirements
The Candidate:

Must be 3 years experience
Must be able to work without supervision
Must have good basic accounting principles
Must reside in Lagos
Must know how to prepare invoices
Must handled petty cash on the previous job
Must be able to keep good accounting records( check register, filling document)
Must be able liase wiith account recivables and account payables
Must have basic understanding of PAYE and other TAX payment.
Must be able to carry out bank reconcillation with cash balances.
Be able to attend to all other account related jobs.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CVs to theodorau@proxynetgroup.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by occ5050: 8:04pm On Mar 21, 2016
Marcforte Business Consulting Limited is a wholly Nigerian organisation. We operate as an organisational development consultancy providing bespoke interventions aimed at improving staff engagement and performance.

Structural Engineer
Job TypeFull TimeQualificationBA/BSc/HND   MBA/MSc/MA   LocationLagos Job FieldBuilding and Construction   Engineering / Technical  

Job Description

Candidate is responsible for designing structures and ensuring that they remain safe, economic and functioning throughout its intended lifetime - working closely on construction plans with clients, architects and other professionals.
Must be creative, have excellent mathematical, IT and analytical skills.
A good working knowledge of construction materials is important.
Qualifications

Candidate must be between the ages of 30 - 45 years, must have a relevant first degree (M.Sc or its equivalent is an added advantage).
A minimum of 8 years post NYSC work experience in structural/construction roles.
Architect
Job TypeFull TimeQualificationBA/BSc/HND   LocationLagos Job FieldBuilding and Construction   Engineering / Technical  
Requirements

Candidate must be creative and able perform all phases of architectural work including planning, designing and overseeing projects.
Must also have an excellent drawing skills and familiarity with current design softwares; time management skills; logical & analytical approach to problem solving; presentation skills; visual awareness and an eye for detail.
Candidate must have a revelant first Degree and M.Sc. or its equivalent. A minimum of 5 years post NYSC work experience is required.
Also required is a strong portfolio to prove artistic skills.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CVs to recruitment@marcforte.com with respective Job positions as subject.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by occ5050: 8:05pm On Mar 21, 2016
VConnect is Nigeria’s number one online marketplace where people and businesses connect to find, buy and sell. Our website provides convenience to buyers while empowering sellers. You can find the best products and services at the most affordable prices from categories like Electronics, Home Consumables, Kitchen and Dining, Home needs, Lifestyle and others

Social Media Manager
Job TypeFull TimeQualificationBA/BSc/HND   LocationLagos Job FieldICT / Computer   Media / Advertising / Branding   Sales / Marketing  

ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:

·         Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
·         Create and adapt content for each network
·         Set goals based on macro data (like overall reach, leads generated, leads nurtured, customer cases supported) all the way down to micro data (like individual experiments around content positioning.
·         Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
·         Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
·         Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
·         Create monthly editorial calendars and campaign plans
·         Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
·         Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions

SKILLS:

Content curation
Professional Communication Skills
Effective monitoring
Data based decision-making
Data analysis and strong presentation skills
REQUIREMENTS:

·         Proven working experience in social media or related field
·         Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
·         Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
·         Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
·         Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
·         Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented  with good multitasking and organizational ability
·         Fluency in English
·         BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations

Method of Application
Kindly send your CV/Resume to marketing@vconnect.com

Application Deadline: 31 March, 2016
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by occ5050: 8:07pm On Mar 21, 2016
Dahfex Global Solutions (DGS) is a dynamic Telecoms VAS company that specializes in delivering customer-centric and revenue-driven Value Added Services to Mobile Network Operators.

At DGS, we are committed to providing practical, cost-effective and innovative solutions to daily business challenges ‎with strategic planning, analysis and excellent execution skills and capability.

It is made up of a well-established team of experts in Telecoms strategic VAS planning, conceptualization and execution thereby complementing Operators’ effort to achieve quick time to market of products and services

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Female Administative/Finance Officer

Job Descriptions
Finance:
Maintain existing financial systems including petty cash, expenses,income & expenditure records, process all payments through Cashflow and monthlybank reconciliation.
Work with the Development Manager to improve existing systems to reflect biggerstaff team.
Provide Management Committee with full monthly financial report
Assist in the preparation of annual accounts
Assist with project financial related work as required
Office Management:
Overall day to day office management
First point of contact for DGS including answering telephone, screen and direct calls, take and relay messages, deal with queries and provide information about DGS for the public
Organise, maintain and tidy the office area and equipment
Be proactive in finding more efficient ways of working through use of new tools or procedures
Ensure knowledge of staff movements in and out of project maintaining a diarysystem for all staff either manually or electronically
General administrative support including preparing letters and documents, receive and sort mail and deliveries, schedule appointments
Organise meetings for the staff team and also the Management Committee
Help to support occasional project volunteers
Ensure data is backed up
Assist with project related administrative work as required
Skills Essential
Strong administration & financial background
Excellent understanding of using Microsoft. Excellent experience of Excel
Experienced in customer service
Ability to multi-task and Understanding of project aims
Experience of Cash flow
Problem solving
Experience Required
Previous experience of 1-2 years working in an administrative and support role, including
experience of setting up and managing administrative systems
Confident at managing people and working with a wide range of people including Client, artiste and representatives of other organisation
Ideally from an administration background with the desire to progress and take on an increased responsibility
Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
Experience in book-keeping
Personal Attributes
We like working with people who can demonstrate that they are:
A self starter
A proactive thinker and perceptive individual
Sociable, and enjoy meeting new people and helping others out.
Can demonstrate attention to detail, initiative and reliability
Enjoy organising, planning and delivering work
Enthusiastic and engaging
Able to present well and act professionally
Application Closing Date
25th March, 2016.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's in word format to: careers@dahfexglobalsols.com

Note: Only Female is required for this position.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by occ5050: 8:09pm On Mar 21, 2016
Prepclass is an academic solutions provider offering a customized learning program for each and every student. We have learning programs to fit any family's needs and preferences - whether it's in-home tutoring or online test prep.

Our current product is an online platform that contains a huge plethora of past question material that allows students practice online and understand there areas of strength and weaknesses. Also parents that want a more personalized experience for their kids can also request for a personal Prepclass tutor from our huge database of more than 5000 tutors in Lagos.

We are currently seeking out qualified Instructors who are highly motivated and passionate about teaching, to work with our students all across Lagos State:

Job Title: Tutor

Job Description
We want tutors who are credible enough to teach at different levels or Cadre of Education, Ranging from the Creche, Undergraduate and professional Classes:

Nursery:
Teachers at this level of education need to be very efficient as it forms the basis of a child educational foundations, this is where most children learn how to read and write also other cognitive activities required of them as a person, Tutors in this category should be females and must be familiar with the follow subjects, Numeracy, Literacy, Diction, Phonics, Nelsons Handwriting etc.
Also it is a key stage in the British Curriculum.
Lower Primary:
This is another interesting level of education, mostly children at this age can recognize words and numbers, most of them can also read and write without any supervision, but they require constant training at the point.
Tutors dealing with this level of education must observe caution at all times, Gender preference is really not a case here, and Tutor should be familiar with English, Mathematics, Verbal and Quantitative Reasoning etc.
Upper Primary:
Most Pupils at this level understand the need for education, they are willing to learn, some might be Visual learners, Audio learners or Kinesthetic learners you just need to find out where your tutee falls to teach as to that regard.
This stage also forms the basis for entry into the secondary education so avid grooming is required.
Tutors could be of any gender, but must be familiar with all primary subjects.
Junior Secondary:
At this level, Tutors need to be firm and smart.
They include varieties and ranges of subjects from Sciences to Commercials to Arts which is a strong base as to what the tutee studies at the tertiary level of education.
Gender preferences is also not a case, Tutors must be familiar with English Language, Mathematics, Business Studies, Basic Technology, Basic Sciences, etc
Senior Secondary:
This Level of Education is divided in three different parts:
Sciences- Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, Further Mathematics, Information Technology, Agricultral Sciences
Commercial - Financial Accounting, Commerce, Economics, Geography, Shorthand
Arts- Fine arts, Music, Government, History, English Literature, Religious Studies, Languages
Tutors at this level should be an authority at their given genre, tutors should be able to teach subjects, from SS1-SS3. No Gender Preferences
Exam Specific
For Examinations like:
ICAN, SAT,GRE,GMAT,TOEFL,ACCA,IELTS,CIPM,PMP,AED,PTE,IB
Tutors must have had prior experiences teaching someone at that particular level and making sure the tutee was a success at the examination
The Person
PrepclassNG is currently looking for tutors (especially females) who:
Have previous experience teaching or tutoring
Are highly motivated
Are self-starters
Are passionate about teaching
Have at least a Bachelor's degree or HND from an accredited college or university
Know how to motivate children who are struggling in school
Requirements
We are interested in tutors who can teach in the following locations: Festac, Amuwo-Odofin, Lekki, Victoria Island, Yaba, Shomolu, Surulere, Ojodu-Berger, Ilupeju, Ajah, Obalende-Ikoyi, Ikeja, Magodo, Ketu, Bariga, Gbagada, Mushin.
Most of the tutoring is done in the evening hours between 4 - 8pm as such interested tutors should be able to work around that time periods. Weekends inclusive
Remenuration
70% of what the client pays. However each tutor can be given up to 2 to 3 tutoring jobs depending on their availability. As such a tutor taking up to 3 jobs can earn as much as N75,000- N120, 000 per month.

Application Closing Date
Not Specified.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: dayo@prepclassng.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by occ5050: 8:11pm On Mar 21, 2016
Mutual Benefits Assurance Plc, has evolved into a conglomerate consisting of value-adding companies with diverse interests in various sectors of the Nigerian economy through investments, strategic alliances and partnerships. Today, MUTUAL is a leading brand in the Nigerian Insurance industry with over 5,000 staff in its employment.

Job Title: Marketing Executive/Financial Planner

Job Requirements
We seek to employ highly determined and self motivated individuals with HND ,B.SC/ B.A qualifications in any field as marketing executives/financial planner in our reputable company.
Successful candidates who must be between 25-38 years will be adequately trained to offer our wide range of financial products to both new and existing customers.
Remuneration
Attractive while job stability and career progressions are guaranteed.

Application Closing Date
8th April, 2016.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: tosuntubo@mutuallifeng.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by jarrot(m): 9:02pm On Mar 21, 2016
Good job Debbie and Occ5050 may God bless you greatly for remembering the unemployed. Patiently waiting for an opening
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by meandyou3: 9:10pm On Mar 21, 2016
please house I got an invitation for a Project Engineer position with ANDRONHOMES. Please who knows how real the are and what do they pay for the position I applied so that I don't waste my T-fare to Lagos disappointed.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by occ5050: 9:22pm On Mar 21, 2016
meandyou3:
please house I got an invitation for a Project Engineer position with ANDRONHOMES. Please who knows how real the are and what do they pay for the position I applied so that I don't waste my T-fare to Lagos disappointed.

They are real. No idea of d salary, wen u get. Dia u can ask dem. BTW when is ur interview because dey just advertised same position wit deadline tomoro. Wil soon post it here now.
Best of luck.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by occ5050: 9:25pm On Mar 21, 2016
Adron Homes and properties is a leading Pan African Real Estate development company that provides the highest number of decent, accesisible, comfortable housing while achieving global housing standards. Our basic role at Adron Homes & Properties Limited is to secure suitable house for everyone, irrespective of social class, income level and all else. The world is a developing arena with continuous growth in population and it has become increasingly essential to devise very effective means of accommodation.

Job Title: Project Engineer

Job Description
Prepare, schedule, coordinate and monitor the assigned engineering projects
Monitor compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications
Interact daily with the clients to interpret their needs and requirements and represent them in the field
Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel’s performance) and report regularly on project status
Assign responsibilities and mentor project team
Cooperate and communicate effectively with project manager and other project participants to provide assistance and technical support
Review engineering deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions
Requirements
Proven working experience as a project engineer
Excellent knowledge of design and visualisations software such as AutoCAD
Advanced MS Office skills
Familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices and performance standards
Ability to work with multiple discipline projects
Project management and supervision skills
Decision making ability and leadership skills
Current engineer licence
Time management and organisation skills
B.Sc degree in Engineering or relevant field
Application Closing Date
22nd March, 2016.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letter and CV's to: mainland@adronhomesproperties.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by occ5050: 9:28pm On Mar 21, 2016
A well established Engineering and Construction Company based in Warri, Delta State is looking for a qualified candidate for Large-Size Oil and Gas Pipelines Projects:

Job Title: Supervisor

Requirements
A minimum of 15 years relevant experience in pipeline construction, mainly within swampy areas, rivers and inland.
Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Project Management or any equivalent will be an advantage.
Relevant Industrial Certifications
Good knowledge of HSE requirements
Proficiency in English
Good communication skills and accurate reporting
Proficiency in MS Suite: Word, Excel, Project, Power point
Application Closing Date
4th April, 2016.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications, CV's and contact information online to: hrpipelineprojects@gmail.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by occ5050: 9:29pm On Mar 21, 2016
Rmax Systems - Our client, a Secondary School Ikorodu, is recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Mathematics Teacher

Job Description
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic, outstanding, inspirational and student focused Maths teacher to deliver high quality learning and teaching Maths to college student in a reputable Islamic school located at Ikorodu Lagos .

Requirements
The candidate must ensure that he or she must:
Act as a tutor to students, setting challenging targets, monitoring attendance, achievement and those at risk of non completion or progression to a positive outcome
Implement innovative delivery of the curriculum, investigating alternative methods to encourage independent learning
Produce effective schemes of work, lesson plans and resources, including appropriate use of new and emerging technologies
Qualifications
Interested candidate must possess the following:
Minimum of a B.Sc/HND/OND in Mathematics Social Sciences or Sciences.
Significant skills and knowledge of teaching Maths and a proven track record of achieving good results.
Must have a minimum of 1 year experience.
Must reside in Ikorodu Excellent communication skills.
Good analytical skills and methodical approach.
High levels of organisational skills
Preferably Muslim.
Ability to cope under pressure and prioritise a busy and diverse workload to meet deadlines.
Application Closing Date
6th April, 2016.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: admin@rmaxsystems.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by occ5050: 9:31pm On Mar 21, 2016
Prepaid Medicare Services Limited - A leading Health Maintenance Organisation (HMO) and a major player in the Nigeria Health Insurance Industry with Head Office in Abuja, seeks to fill the under-listed position with competent, experienced and dedicated individuals:

Job Title: Nurse and Chew

Job Ref: N/C-Lag/Abe-03-16
Locations: Lagos and Abeokuta

Requirements
A certified Nurse/Chew with a current practicing license.
Must have interest in primary healthcare/ Community base health services.
Professional qualifications will be an advantage
Minimum of five (5) years working experience
An individual that can work alone without a doctor
HMO Experience is an added advantage
Must have a sound Administrative experience
Excellent in Microsoft, power point, excel sheet, office packages and web.
Good communication/presentation skills (both oral and written)
Must be a team player, able to build and maintain effective relationships.
Must be able to take responsibility and demonstrate high level of integrity in dealing with all stakeholders
Organizational skills
Negotiation skills
Assertiveness
Time management
Decision making and problem solving skills
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2016.

Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should send their application and Curriculum Vitae via Email, as an attachment to: hr@prepaidmedicareng.com
Or
Via Post, addressed to:
The Admin/HR Manager,
Prepaid Medicare Services Ltd (Head Office),
Suite F6, Wing C,
3rd Floor, ABM Plaza,
(Opposite Utako Market),
Plot Nos 23 Ekukinam Street,
Off Obafemi Awolowo Way,
Utako District,
Abuja.

Note: Use Job Title and Job Reference as subject of your email/letter.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by occ5050: 9:32pm On Mar 21, 2016
Prepaid Medicare Services Limited - A leading Health Maintenance Organisation (HMO) and a major player in the Nigeria Health Insurance Industry with Head Office in Abuja, seeks to fill the under-listed position with competent, experienced and dedicated individuals:

Job Title: Medical Doctor

Job Ref: MD-Lag/Abe-03-16
Locations: Lagos and Abeokuta

Requirements
A certified doctor with minimum of two (2) years post NYSC.
Must have interest in family Medicine/ Community Health.
Professional qualifications will be an advantage
HMO Experience is an added advantage
Must have a sound Administrative experience
Excellent in Microsoft, power point, excel sheet, office packages and web.
Good communication/presentation skills (both oral and written)
Must be a team player, able to build and maintain effective relationships.
Must be able to take responsibility and demonstrate high level of integrity in dealing with all stakeholders
Organizational skills
Negotiation skills
Assertiveness
Time management
Decision making and problem solving skills
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2016.

Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should send their application and Curriculum Vitae via Email, as an attachment to: hr@prepaidmedicareng.com
Or
Via Post, addressed to:
The Admin/HR Manager,
Prepaid Medicare Services Ltd (Head Office),
Suite F6, Wing C,
3rd Floor, ABM Plaza,
(Opposite Utako Market),
Plot Nos 23 Ekukinam Street,
Off Obafemi Awolowo Way,
Utako District,
Abuja.

Note: Use Job Title and Job Reference as subject of your email/letter.

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 194
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.