Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,072 members, 7,832,621 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (393) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2838180 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by wristbangle: 4:56pm On May 03, 2017
fabregas04:
Dear NLders, kindly do the needful, got these invites this afternoon, na dem na, abi nor be so?

Na dem na cool

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by BlueRayDick: 4:57pm On May 03, 2017
fabregas04:
Dear NLders, kindly do the needful, got these invites this afternoon, na dem na, abi nor be so?
Na dem bros G......Na dem get the whole ikorodu road from costain down to fadeyi,onipanu, palmgrove,ilupeju etc. Wear ur trainers and run!

3 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by mekyno777(m): 5:07pm On May 03, 2017
debbie:
urgently looking for someone in the power industry. The person must have experience in metering.

The role is a General Manager role for a new power company. lolaolakeye@gmail.com
location pls?
Tnx

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by DifferentCase(m): 5:24pm On May 03, 2017
Please guys, how do I locate this address (Saka Jojo, Off Idejo Street, Victoria Island, Lagos) from Oshodi? Kindly assist. Thanks.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by caphykk: 5:24pm On May 03, 2017
FA13:

You should have known them by now. Please disregard them.

It is scam.

how can you say what you are not sure of. Hillstar hospital is not a scam and in fact a big hospital on Palm avenue in mushin
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by dimexy247(m): 5:24pm On May 03, 2017
You have been selected for interview at Gilded International, FUNLAB, Opp. Adex Strt., Adjacent MRS Filling Station, Monatan Rd., Academy-Iwo Rd., Ibadan, Oyo State, on Sat. 6th May., 2017 @8.am. Come along with copies of your CV and credentials. Please, be punctual. Ref. E3, HR-07035838870

Please is it genuine? Thanks NLders.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:25pm On May 03, 2017
Montaigne is opening two outlets in lekki. We are looking for outlet managers and sales executives. Those affected by bank downsizing are good fit for OM roles.

The pay ranges from 100-250k depending on experience. Only candidates from lekki environs will be considered.

Pls send CV to hhr@montaigneplace.com. deadline May 7,2017
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:35pm On May 03, 2017
Vacancy exists for Electrical Engineer with a minimum of 3years relevant experience. He/She must have Design experience. Minimum of HND/BSC in Engineering. Location: Mainland. Qualified Applicants should forward their application to: info@pilotscience.com Application closes: 10th May 2017
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:37pm On May 03, 2017
vacancies exist in a leading insurance company for Sales, Corporate Communications,Legal and Administrative roles. The ideal candidates should have a minimum of 3 years work experience in the desired role preferably in a structured work environment/financial services industry. The individual should be smart and articulate, willing to work in a fast paced work environment and target oriented. Location for the sales roles are Lagos, Abuja, Ibadan,Port Harcourt and Enugu. Other requirements are a good university degree qualification,demonstrated capabilities in the desired role and having a Certification is an added advantage. Interested candidates should send CVs to abolaji.shote@wapic.com or call on 08023154451 for additional
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:49pm On May 03, 2017
VACANCIES!!!
We offer a fun and energetic workplace coupled with a robust career advancement plan.

1. Sales Associate - An enthusiastic female graduate with sales background who is ready to drive sales within the hospitality sector for an E-commerce company. Successful candidate will be required to manage and grow our existing customers base. Pay is also very reasonable.

2. Marketing Associate - We require a smart female graduate (fresh grad can apply) who is passionate about food and recipes to help manage database of our similar products. Successful candidate will work within the Marketing team to deliver excellent services. Pay is very reasonable.

Send CV to hr@supermart.ng

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by FA13(m): 6:53pm On May 03, 2017
caphykk:

how can you say what you are not sure of. Hillstar hospital is not a scam and in fact a big hospital on Palm avenue in mushin

The Hillstar hospital is definitely there, I know the place. But it is GNLD that uses it as their address for recruitment scam.

Except you are part of them or you are the one that sent the message, that is the only reason you will tell him to go.

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Aghans(m): 7:04pm On May 03, 2017
DEAR APPLICANT, YOU HAVE BEEN REFERRED FOR AN ASSESSMENT 1O53O8 WITH HR EXECUTIVES OF MAGDALA NIG AT NO 5 OKE CLOSE OFF OLAYIWOLA STREET, BESIDE LAGOS STATE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY, ALONG OREGUN IKEJA LAGOS ON THURSDAY O4/O5/2O17 COME WITH YOUR CV AND WRITING MATERIALS,O8O76573739
pls hw real ar dey
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by caphykk: 8:15pm On May 03, 2017
[quote author=FA13 post=56177469]

The Hillstar hospital is definitely there, I know the place. But it is GNLD that uses it as their address for recruitment scam.

Except you are part of them or you are the one that sent the message, that is the only reason you will tell him to go.[/quot

you employed me there. idiot

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 8:52pm On May 03, 2017
A Leading company within the FMCG is looking to hire an HSE officer
*Job Descriptions*
Supporting the development of OHS (Occupational Health and Safety) policies and programs

Advising and instructing on various safety-related topics (noise levels, use of machinery etc.)

Conducting risk assessment and enforcing preventative measures

Review existing policies and measures and update according to legislation

Initiate and organize OHS training of employees and executives

Inspect premises and the work of personnel to identify issues or non-conformity (e.g. not using protective equipment)

Oversee installations, maintenance, disposal of substances etc.

Stop any unsafe acts or processes that seem dangerous or unhealthy

Record and investigate incidents to determine causes and handle worker’s compensation claims

Prepare reports on occurrences and provide statistical information to upper management

Identifying Potential Hazards

Determining ways of reducing hazards

Requirments:
Certification in occupational health and safety

Bsc/Ba in safety management, engineering, or relevant fields

In depth knowledge of legislation OSHA and procedures

· Knowledge of potentially hazardous materials or practices

· Experience in writing reports and policies for health and safety

· Familiarity with conducting data analysis and reporting statistics

· Proficient in MS Office; Working knowledge of safety management information systems is a plus
if you know anyone who fit this role, referrals are highly appreciated.
Please only persons who match the desired criteria should send an email to ade@arkbridge.com.ng
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by umbo: 9:03pm On May 03, 2017
dimexy247:
You have been selected for interview at Gilded International, FUNLAB, Opp. Adex Strt., Adjacent MRS Filling Station, Monatan Rd., Academy-Iwo Rd., Ibadan, Oyo State, on Sat. 6th May., 2017 @8.am. Come along with copies of your CV and credentials. Please, be punctual. Ref. E3, HR-07035838870

Please is it genuine? Thanks NLders.

RUN ....RUN....RUN.

WASTE NO TIME

IGNORE THE MESSAGE ,SAVE UR TIME
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 03, 2017
debbie:
currently recruiting for the role of Property Business Develoment Manager. for a real estate firm. Relevant experience of minimum of 5 years is required. Salary is negotiable.

Interested candidates should please send CVs to recruitment@resourceintermediaries.org using the role as the subject of the mail. The role is quite urgent. Thank you
Sorry. Permit me to ask, where do you get these vacancies from?

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 9:45pm On May 03, 2017
Vacancy for a Logistic Officer with minimum of 2-3 years experience in Logistics. Interested and qualified candidates CV to be forwarded to mosikorichard@gmail.com for possible considerations.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 10:10pm On May 03, 2017
Family Network Africa, the 1st No Subscription Direct to home satellite service with PREMIUM CHANNELS is recruiting. Applications are invited for the following positions in our Ibadan, Nigeria Studios and offices.

1. Business Development Manager - (Minimum of 5 years post graduate experience developing business in the media industry with a track record of meeting & exceeding targets)
2. Creative Television Content Developer / Producer - ( Minimum of 2 years experience in developing and producing creative video content)

Positions are Full time and you will be working in our Ibadan, Nigeria office. To apply please forward your CV to careers@dexterity.tv Please make the title of your email the position you are applying for otherwise your application will not be processed. Please only apply for advertised position following the guidelines for that particular position.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 10:11pm On May 03, 2017
A rapidly growing and expanding retail pharmaceutical company and chain store requires for immediate employment, a Human Resource and Admin Officer.

HOW TO APPLY DATE
• Interested and qualified candidates should send application, with your CV to: jobs@thehillcityconsulting.com.
• When sending to email, please use job title as message title.
• E-mails received without the appropriate subject line and application will not be considered.
• Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted for the interview.

CLOSING DATE
Monday, 19th of May, 2017
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 10:12pm On May 03, 2017
Vacancy exists for Electrical Engineer with a minimum of 3years relevant experience. He/She must have Design experience. Minimum of HND/BSC in Engineering. Location: Mainland. Qualified Applicants should forward their application to: info@pilotscience.com Application closes: 10th May 2017
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 10:12pm On May 03, 2017
urgently need a MALE accountant in a fast food /bakery at Magboro. Qualification: hnd/bsc accountancy. Must reside between Berger and mowe/ibafo region. Salary =36k - 40k. Qualified and interested candidates such send CV to : sweetetodret@yahoo.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 10:13pm On May 03, 2017
Do you have hospitality experience and you are ready to work in a hotel at Victoria Island, kindly send your CV to hrm.reservations@gmail.com, the subject of the mail should be the position you are applying for. Only qualified CVs will be considered

VERIFIED wink

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 10:22pm On May 03, 2017
Good evening my people, its been a while i posted something personally. I have a suggestion to make for job seekers.
1.When you are negotiating your salary with your possible employer,please negotiate your NET INCOME( This is your actual take home pay) and not your GROSS INCOME( This is what they pay before tax and other deduction.Many employers have capitalized on job seekers ignorance on this to pay them peanuts.Please never, i mean never negotiate with your GROSS income in view...I hope this helps.

2. When you are offered a job in writing please read carefully the conditions and all that is attached to it...note some of the hidden clause and possible information that wasn't stated on the appointment letter.Often times, we overlook some salient points and information,after which we come back complaining.

3.A-one-man BUSINESS or company is prone to dishing out some silly actions.So when picking the job be ready to swallow such...knowing that there is no set standards,also learn on your job and prepare to move on.I am saying this from my years of experience and contact with such business owners.

Thanks

SO SORRY ,I WROTE WITH A SLEEPY EYES..KAI cry cry cry cry I ACTUALLY MIXED IT UP. IMAGINE WRITING SOMETHING LIKE THIS AT NIGHT, I WILL ADJUST IT.THANKS FOR POINTING IT OUT..CHEERS, I APPRECIATE wink wink wink wink

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ManuelRichard(m): 10:25pm On May 03, 2017
bestybee23:
please I need a job here in warri

hhhhhmn is this WARRI?

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ogunjyde2004(m): 10:31pm On May 03, 2017
sirviktor:

Try to get a Bus going to Orile from Mile 2. When you get to Orile, you take a keke going to Adeniran Ogusanya. The cost effective option.
Thank you boss
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ogunjyde2004(m): 10:32pm On May 03, 2017
showboy20:
enter orile from mile2 then take a bike to Adeniran Ogunsanya is off bode Thomas, make sure you cross to other side and take bike or marwa
Thank you
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ogunjyde2004(m): 10:34pm On May 03, 2017
fabregas04:
are you going to Noah consults? Cos i got an invite from them with this same address, been trying to confirm how legit they are.
I will be there tomorrow, hope I will see you
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by monabass: 10:40pm On May 03, 2017
ManuelRichard:

hhhhhmn is this WARRI?
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by souljaboi51(m): 10:44pm On May 03, 2017
debbie:
Good evening my people, its been a while i posted something personally. I have a suggestion to make for job seekers.
1.When you are negotiating your salary with your possible employer,please negotiate your GROSS INCOME( This is your actual take home pay) and not your NET INCOME( This is what they pay before tax and other deduction.Many employers have capitalized on job seekers ignorance on this to pay them peanuts.Please never, i mean never negotiate with your net income in view...I hope this helps.

2. When you are offered a job in writing please read carefully the conditions and all that is attached to it...note some of the hidden clause and possible information that wasn't stated on the appointment letter.Often times, we overlook some salient points and information,after which we come back complaining.

3.A-one-man BUSINESS or company is prone to dishing out some silly actions.So when picking the job be ready to swallow such...knowing that there is no set standards,also learn on your job and prepare to move on.I am saying this from my years of experience and contact with such business owners.

Thanks
you have it mixed up debbie. net is the take home pay while gross is before tax

3 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Jazmiynne: 10:49pm On May 03, 2017
debbie:
1.When you are negotiating your salary with your possible employer,please negotiate your GROSS INCOME( This is your actual take home pay) and not your NET INCOME( This is what they pay before tax and other deduction.Many employers have capitalized on job seekers ignorance on this to pay them peanuts.Please never, i mean never negotiate with your net income in view...I hope this helps.

Thanks

Good evening ma'am. Thanks for your frequent job updates and the information you just shared.

However, I think perhaps there's a slight mix-up.

I believe you meant ".... please negotiate your NET Income ( This is your actual take home pay) and not your GROSS Income ( This is what they pay before tax and other deduction"

Please is that what you meant?

4 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by dimexy247(m): 11:05pm On May 03, 2017
umbo:

RUN ....RUN....RUN.
WASTE NO TIME

IGNORE THE MESSAGE ,SAVE UR TIME
God bless you bro, thank you so much.

(1) (2) (3) ... (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.