Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (395) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2836841 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Mackin: 3:35pm On May 04, 2017
Application closes on May 12.

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Excelj: 3:42pm On May 04, 2017
aliondo:

was just about asking about the same text...just got the text too..please does anyone know about??
Omo there are some places GNLD people cannot afford. You should know those places in lagos. You think say na child's play be that location?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Dammyllionaire(m): 5:04pm On May 04, 2017
Adebola15:

Same here I was also called the on Friday if I got the message that the new date will be communicated to me

Have u heard from Fosad or Cornerstone?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by okoyef: 5:05pm On May 04, 2017
I also got the same invite, but i can't remember applying to globacom.
aliondo:

was just about asking about the same text...just got the text too..please does anyone know about??
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by aliondo: 5:11pm On May 04, 2017
okoyef:
I also got the same invite, but i can't remember applying to globacom.

same here bro...we just have to go tho....
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Dammyllionaire(m): 5:13pm On May 04, 2017
Adebola15:

Same here I was also called the on Friday if I got the message that the new date will be communicated to me

good day, have u heard from fosad or cornerstone?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by okoyef: 5:40pm On May 04, 2017
Of course we will bro, please I would like us to share contacts if you don't mind
aliondo:

same here bro...we just have to go tho....

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Tstone1(m): 5:46pm On May 04, 2017
Prechy08:

Op
How real Is This,? I just appiled For this and in less than 5minutes got an invite for saturday..
That's great! You must have gotten a good experience and qualifications that caught the attention of the HR. Please which of the positions did you apply for?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by aliondo: 5:48pm On May 04, 2017
okoyef:
Of course we will bro, please I would like us to share contacts if you don't mind

no worries
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:07pm On May 04, 2017
URGENT VACANCIES FOR:
• Land Surveyor
• Chainman

A construction company has vacancy for the roles of a Land Surveyor and Chainman.

2. Land Surveyor
The Surveyor will Plan organize, and directs the work of one or more survey parties engaged in surveying land surface to determine precise location and measurements of points, elevations, lines, areas, and contours for construction purposes.

2. Chainman:
Working under the guidance of a surveyor, the Chainman will assist in surveys to ascertain the locations of natural features and man-made structures using surveying instruments and assist in laying out grids and determine horizontal and vertical controls.

Both positions requires professionals with knowledge of land survey, construction staking, boundary survey, topographic survey, and land development planning processes. To be qualified candidates must possess degree in civil engineering or land surveying with minimum 5 years’ experience on similar roles.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CVs to zidmaresourcing@yahoo.co.uk not later than Friday, May 12, 2017.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:07pm On May 04, 2017
Do you have minimum of one year experience in Sales, Marketing, Relationship management, Account management, Business development, Asset management, Loan management in the Finance industry? Please log on to www.icsjobportal.com and apply. You may also send a comment. We have an opportunity for you and we would contact you. Thank you
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:09pm On May 04, 2017
Office administrators and legal officers needed, should have between 2 to 3yrs relevant experience must reside around lekki-ajah axis,all cvs must be forwarded to makapo@jobfanrecruitmentservices.com on or before 5th may 2017 6pm
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:09pm On May 04, 2017
Our client is a major player in the business of assisting SMEs grow. In a bid to expand, the following roles have to be urgently filled;

1. Sales/Marketing Officers
2. Graphic Artist
3. Integrated Marketing/Communications Officer
4. Integrated Marketing/ Communications Interns

All roles require superb expertise and experience.
All roles require goal-getters and actively involved individuals.
All roles require excellent communication skills and excellent use of the Microsoft Office Programs.

CVs should be sent to smadebusiness@gmail.com with the job role as subject on or before 9th of May 2017.

Kindly note that emails without subject titles will be disregarded
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 04, 2017
[quote author=debbie post=56177338]

VACANCIES!!!
We offer a fun and energetic workplace coupled with a robust career advancement plan.

1. Sales Associate - An enthusiastic female graduate with sales background who is ready to drive sales within the hospitality sector for an E-commerce company. Successful candidate will be required to manage and grow our existing customers base. Pay is also very reasonable.

2. Marketing Associate - We require a smart female graduate (fresh grad can apply) who is passionate about food and recipes to help manage database of our similar products. Successful candidate will work within the Marketing team to deliver excellent services. Pay is very reasonable.

Send CV to hr@supermart.ng

[/quote location?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 04, 2017
debbie:

VACANCIES!!!
We offer a fun and energetic workplace coupled with a robust career advancement plan.

1. Sales Associate - An enthusiastic female graduate with sales background who is ready to drive sales within the hospitality sector for an E-commerce company. Successful candidate will be required to manage and grow our existing customers base. Pay is also very reasonable.

2. Marketing Associate - We require a smart female graduate (fresh grad can apply) who is passionate about food and recipes to help manage database of our similar products. Successful candidate will work within the Marketing team to deliver excellent services. Pay is very reasonable.

Send CV to hr@supermart.ng

location?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:23pm On May 04, 2017
I CAME ACROSS THIS POST ON LINKEDIN AND THOUGHT TO SHARE IT....IT MAY NOT BE ENTIRELY TRUE BUT YOU CAN PICK ONE OR TWO IMPORTANT INFORMATION FROM IT.

For those of you seeking jobs...here are my 5 commandments. Please feel free to add to these :-)

1. Any company that makes you wait for more than 60 minutes (after you report on time for an interview)...IS YOUR FIRST SIGN that people and how they feel is probably not a priority with them.
2. Whilst waiting...look at the energy level, vibe and most importantly faces of the people working there...THAT will tell you a lot about the actual environment that exists in there.
3. Look at the dates on the magazines lying on the table in the waiting area...anything that is over a month old and is still there....says a lot doesn't it :-)
4. IF the first point of interviewing contact is a person with considerably less experience than you and he/she takes longer than half an hour with you...this is an indication and a classic case of a company and its HR not having spent enough time going through your profile and knowing the the level of experience you have and WHO within the company should have ideally been the first to have met you.
5. MOST IMPORTANT....never second guess your FIRST INSTINCT.

29 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:27pm On May 04, 2017
One of our clients need the service of Security Expert to fill in the post of Safety and Security Manager.
Are you a Security Expert with relevant degree and professional training who has thorough working knowledge of Security and Safety with 8 years’ post qualification experience? Candidates must possess 3 years experience managing H&S at a corporate level. Working experience in Private Security Company or any Law Enforcement Agencies is an added advantage.
Qualification Required;
• First Degree (BSc, HND)
• CPO, HSE, CPP, NEBOSH
Salary very attractive (8M to 10M per annum)
Send Resume to info.baruchconsultng@gmail.com
Please note, only qualified candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by obinoral1179(m): 6:49pm On May 04, 2017
debbie:
I CAME ACROSS THIS POST ON LINKEDIN AND THOUGHT TO SHARE IT....IT MAY NOT BE ENTIRELY TRUE BUT YOU CAN PICK ONE OR TWO IMPORTANT INFORMATION FROM IT.

For those of you seeking jobs...here are my 5 Locommandments. Please feel free to add to these :-)

1. Any company that makes you wait for more than 60 minutes (after you report on time for an interview)...IS YOUR FIRST SIGN that people and how they feel is probably not a priority with them.
2. Whilst waiting...look at the energy level, vibe and most importantly faces of the people working there...THAT will tell you a lot about the actual environment that exists in there.
3. Look at the dates on the magazines lying on the table in the waiting area...anything that is over a month old and is still there....says a lot doesn't it :-)
4. IF the first point of interviewing contact is a person with considerably less experience than you and he/she takes longer than half an hour with you...this is an indication and a classic case of a company and its HR not having spent enough time going through your profile and knowing the the level of experience you have and WHO within the company should have ideally been the first to have met you.
5. MOST IMPORTANT....never second guess your FIRST INSTINCT.
interview was schedule for 10am by 9am it was shift to 11:30am. The interview did not commence until some minutes past 1...... Though the receptionist gave a bottle of water to calm things done
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Mikolex(m): 7:15pm On May 04, 2017
Good evening my people, please I need someone to help me with dis address Macarthy Street, Onikan, Lagos island behind TBS. How will I locate it from Ogba, ifako ijaiye. It's urgent pls.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by CallofDuty(m): 7:23pm On May 04, 2017
aliondo:

pls ..I want to know if its only electrical/electronic engineering graduates that was invited for the globacom test..pls any non EE graduate that was invited should pls kindly indicate...thanks

cc Dudecollins
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by izzou(m): 7:25pm On May 04, 2017
CallofDuty:

pls ..I want to know if its only electrical/electronic engineering graduates that was invited for the globacom test..pls any non EE graduate that was invited should pls kindly indicate...thanks

cc Dudecollins

How did you know it's only EE that was called?

Am EE though
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by CallofDuty(m): 7:42pm On May 04, 2017
izzou:

How did you know it's only EE that was called?

Am EE though
thats y am asking...cos its a telecoms coy..
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by izzou(m): 7:45pm On May 04, 2017
CallofDuty:
thats y am asking...cos its a telecoms coy..

I understand
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by johnkennedy18(m): 7:55pm On May 04, 2017
Dear applicant,
After due consideration,
ONARCH INCORPORATED 
is pleased to invite you for an interview sequel to your application on;
Date: Fri 5th May, 2017
Time: 9am
Venue: No 6 Oyima Street beside Fdelity bank, Douglas, Owerri,
Imo.
Come with your CV, credentials and 2 passports.
ID:
WIZ-1503
Helpline

On May 1, 2017 5:34 PM, <chimeziejk@gmail.com> wrote:
Sir
     Please find my attached cv for the 
     Position of Graduate Trainee
     In your firm. I look forward to an 
     Opportunity with you. Thanks for 
     Your time and consideration. 
Regards,
Nnajiofor Chimezie Johnkennedy

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.pls do anyone know dis company. Want to no if de r real
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by DJEhimond(m): 8:03pm On May 04, 2017
Mikolex:
Good evening my people, please I need someone to help me with dis address Macarthy Street, Onikan, Lagos island behind TBS. How will I locate it from Ogba, ifako ijaiye. It's urgent pls.
Take a bus from Ogba to Obalende ... McCarthy is just close by. All you need do is ask.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Prechy08(m): 8:38pm On May 04, 2017
Tstone1:

That's great! You must have gotten a good experience and qualifications that caught the attention of the HR. Please which of the positions did you apply for?
Sales
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Prechy08(m): 8:39pm On May 04, 2017
Tstone1:

Sales
Were you invited too?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Prechy08(m): 8:42pm On May 04, 2017
Please i got this invite, How real Is it and how do I get to this place from gbagada

Sales Executive

You are invited for an interview on Saturday May 6 by 1pm. Please come with one passport and all credential.

Venue: 39 Prince Alaba Way, Oniru besides Four Point by Sheraton.

Please confirm availability.

Thank you.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by izzou(m): 8:51pm On May 04, 2017
djeuneur:

Single at 35 shocked

People are still single at 40 naa

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Mikolex(m): 9:05pm On May 04, 2017
DJEhimond:
Take a bus from Ogba to Obalende ... McCarthy is just close by. All you need do is ask.
Owkey.......... tanks, i'll do just dat

(1) (2) (3) ... (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.