Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,547 members, 7,823,398 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (394) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2834937 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by izzou(m): 11:46pm On May 03, 2017
debbie:
Good evening my people, its been a while i posted something personally. I have a suggestion to make for job seekers.
1 When you are negotiating your salary with your possible employer,please negotiate your GROSS INCOME( This is your actual take home pay) and not your NET INCOME( This is what they pay before tax and other deduction.
Many employers have capitalized on job seekers ignorance on this to pay them peanuts.Please never, i mean never negotiate with your net income in view...I hope this helps

2. When you are offered a job in writing please read carefully the conditions and all that is attached to it...note some of the hidden clause and possible information that wasn't stated on the appointment letter.Often times, we overlook some salient points and information,after which we come back complaining.

3.A-one-man BUSINESS or company is prone to dishing out some silly actions.So when picking the job be ready to swallow such...knowing that there is no set standards,also learn on your job and prepare to move on.I am saying this from my years of experience and contact with such business owners.

Thanks

Looks like you mixed it up ma. I may be wrong tho

Its a useful piece anyway.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by adetoks19(m): 11:48pm On May 03, 2017
ogunjyde2004:
Pls how can I get to Adeniran Ogunsanya Street Surulere From mile 2

From Mile 2 board bus to Orile (N50/N100) cross to other side to Babs Animashaun way. You'll see okada's , keke's and mini-buses. Board either keke or okada(N100) to your desired location on Adeniran Ogunsanya. The other route from cele express is too long, time & cash wasting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 1:18am On May 04, 2017
Excelj:

Take a vehicle going to obalende or oshodi or cms drop at sand field. Use the pedestrian to the other side. Take a bike or keke for 50 bucks. It's not far inside. Which coy is that? Ice-cool contracts?
No Pintas limited. Heard of them?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by dilini(m): 5:01am On May 04, 2017
debbie:
3.A-one-man BUSINESS or company is prone to dishing out some silly actions.So when picking the job be ready to swallow such...knowing that there is no set standards,also learn on your job and prepare to move on.I am saying this from my years of experience and contact with such business owners.

Thanks

I concur to number 3, one of the reason I left my former workplace

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by olayinkajnr(m): 5:12am On May 04, 2017
debbie:

Thanks

I can relate to number 3. They call themselves group but so wicked. Useless policies that can almost wreck one's life.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 7:44am On May 04, 2017
The services of qualified and experienced Security/Safety Officer is required by a high rise building on Lagos Island. Applicants must be graduates with minimum of 3yrs cognate experience. Kindly send your CV to jbjabdul@yahoo. com if you are interested. Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 7:44am On May 04, 2017
A manufacturing concern based in Lagos is desirous of securing the services of an experienced professional as an Area Sales Manager. Candidate must have a good first degree in the relevant course and preferably a post graduate/professional qualification. He/she, who should be no more than 50 years old, must have 5 – 10 years’ experience in sales and marketing of roast coffee, sales, marketing and distribution as well as disposable cups sales, marketing and distribution. Candidate must have relevant experience in the specific sales, marketing and distribution of the above products.

Minimum Skills Required: Intermediate to advanced level of proficiency in the use of
Microsoft (MS) Windows utilities/tools, MS Excel, MS Word, MS Power Point etc.

Personal Qualities Skills Required for the Job: Compliance: adheres strictly to organizational/sector policies and procedures. Integrity and confidentiality, Acceptability: personal style not abrasive to colleagues or customers. Planning and organizing: ability to establish efficient and appropriate course of action for self; strong organizational skills. Work standards, Practical learning, Detail Handling, Energy, Efficiency and effectiveness, Personal organization and self-discipline, Punctuality, Attendance and Reliability.

Application Closing Date
May, 31st, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their CVs and Cover Letter to: hr@dogans.ng with the Job Title as the email subject.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 7:45am On May 04, 2017
New job opening with our clients:

WEB/APPLICATION DEVELOPER responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of web/application projects.

Successful candidate would be responsible for:
• Writing well designed, testable, efficient codes by using best software development practices
• Creating website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
• Integrating data from various back-end services and databases
• Gathering and refining specifications and requirements based on technical needs
• Creating and maintaining software documentation
• Maintaining, expanding, and scaling projects
• Staying plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and applying them into various operations and activities
• matching visual design content with output of web designers

Requirements:
• Proven working experience in web programming
• Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
• Familiarity with the following programming languages: c#, ASP.NET/VB.NET, Javascript
• A solid understanding of workings of web applications including security, session management, and best development practices
• Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
• Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
• Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
• Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
• Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
• Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.

Salary is negotiable depending on experience.

Interested and qualified applicants should send recently updated CVs to info@debracoleonline.com under the subject "WEB DEVELOPER" by Friday 5th May 2017.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 7:55am On May 04, 2017
Urgent vacancy. Do you have a year or two years experience in cashiering or a teller. Please send your CV to: hr@lovonusmfb.com. minimum qualification:OND. He/she must reside in Yaba,Surulere or Lagos Island.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by abumeinben(m): 8:21am On May 04, 2017
Good morning wonderful people.

Please how do I route to this destination from Lagos?

Thanks

Osogbo at Station Road, Opp. First Bank, Osogbo.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Mackin: 8:30am On May 04, 2017
HR manager warri and PHC

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by fabiosmart: 9:32am On May 04, 2017
good morning great people, pls how do i get to this Address from egbeda
Standard Legacy Group (SLG). 13A Issacstan Close, Off Wempco Road, Agidingbi Ikeja Lagos.

i have interview with them today. thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ehix89(m): 9:58am On May 04, 2017
debbie:
The services of qualified and experienced Security/Safety Officer is required by a high rise building on Lagos Island. Applicants must be graduates with minimum of 3yrs cognate experience. Kindly send your CV to jbjabdul@yahoo. com if you are interested. Thanks
Is it Osborne Towers/, let me use my 1st class and apply for this honourable position grin

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Mackin: 10:20am On May 04, 2017
fabiosmart:
good morning great people,
pls how do i get to this Address from egbeda

Standard Legacy Group (SLG).
13A Issacstan Close, Off Wempco Road, Agidingbi Ikeja Lagos.

i have interview with them today.
thanks

Find ur way to Ogba.From Ogba,look for okada #100 going to (LASCOFED ) Lagos state co-operative federation
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by senny(f): 10:21am On May 04, 2017
debbie:
We are hiring communication executives,interested candidates should send a mail with the subject being the position to alphafemmeyou@gmail.com
I got a call from them this morning that the post has been taken but I can come tomorrow and Saturday for their training inform of interview for their liason offices.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by estatemix: 10:36am On May 04, 2017
Job Title: Finance Manager
Reports To: Managing Director
Nationality: Nigerian

About The Firm
A foremost player in Marine/Oil and Gas Servicing with offices in Lagos and Port Harcourt need the services of a Finance Manager to be based in its Port Harcourt office with occasional travels to Lagos. Salaries attached to this role compares favourably with the industry standard.

Job Description
• Auditing financial information
• Compiling and presenting reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries and financial statements
• Analysing and evaluation of monthly accounts, reviewing actual performance against budget, identifying trends and highlighting variances, providing accurate management information to the Managing Director.
• Providing tax planning services with reference to current legislation
• Financial forecasting and risk analysis
• Dealing with insolvency cases
• Negotiating the terms of business deals and moves with clients/suppliers and associated organisations
• Detecting and preventing fraud (forensic accounting);
• Effective management of subordinate personnel in terms of performance assessment, skills development, career path planning, managing workloads and deadlines
• Preparing financial statements, including monthly and annual accounts;
• Preparing financial management reports, including financial planning and forecasting;
• Advising on tax and treasury issues;
• Reviewing General Ledger entries to ensure completeness and accuracy of Business financials
• Reviewing account reconciliations in line with the Corporate criteria for quality and driving quick resolution of any identified defects or failures
• Support internal and external financial and tax audit and examination processes, including assisting with the preparation of audited financial statements, footnotes and supplemental information
• Primary contact for the Businesses, responding timely and accurately to queries/clarifications raised
Requirements:
• Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy, Finance, or other Business related field and 7-10 years progressive accounting or finance experience
• Professional accounting qualification (e.g. CA, CPA, ACCA, ACA)
• Experience of Managing Processes, Financial Reporting, Analysing Information, Developing Budgets
• Computer literate in Word, Excel, Office Outlook, and Financial Software

Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:

• Understanding and knowledge of an active commitment to promoting equal opportunities
• Knowledge of Nigerian tax law and other related statutory laws.
• Understanding and knowledge of the requirement for confidentiality
• Reporting Skills, Attention to Details, Deadline-Oriented, Reporting Research Results, Rules, Confidentiality, Time Management, Data Entry Management, General Math Skills.
• Communicate sensitively and effectively both verbally and in writing with a wide range of people
• Demonstrate respect, openness and genuineness in developing working relationships with others and contribute to positive working relationships in a team
• Analytical, interpretative and decision-making skills.
• Excellent coaching and relationship building skills.
• Good communication and presentation skills.
• Sound IT knowledge in the use of MS Suite especially MS Excel.
• Working knowledge in an accounting package-
• Proven ability to facilitate, persuade, influence and build credibility with all levels and all functions.
• Work without direct supervision
• Ability to undertake occasional travel
• To be able to work flexibly including some evenings and weekends when required.

Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and application letter in one document to recruiterforjobs2015@gmail.com. Closing date is May 10, 2017. We will revert to only shortlisted candidates.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by omogemi: 10:52am On May 04, 2017
Pls guys. I received this in my sms msg but no such is in my email. I dont understand the msg. Anyone pls. . .

You have been shortlisted for Ecobank Agency banking training scheduled for Saturday 6th May 2017 here in Lagos, please confirm your availability for the training by text confirmed to 080-7413-2241 and send your details to info@obatglobal.com for per-registration.
We shall be glad to welcome you.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Dudecollins(m): 10:57am On May 04, 2017
Did anyone else receive this : I'm suspecting GNLD.

Following your application for the post of engineer trainee(male), You are hereby invited for an aptitude test scheduled to hold on saturday,6th of may,2017 at The Lagoons restaurant,1C, Ozumba Mbadiwe str. Victoria Island,Lagos
Time: 9am.
Please come along with original copy of the ffg:
1. Nysc
2. Bsc
3. 0'level
4. Birth cert.
5. Passport photograph.
6. CV & a valid means of I.D. Globacom HR
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by aliondo: 11:02am On May 04, 2017
Dudecollins:

Following your application for the post of engineer trainee(male), You are hereby invited for an aptitude test scheduled to hold on saturday,6th of may,2017 at The Lagoons restaurant,1C, Ozumba Mbadiwe str. Victoria Island,Lagos
1. Nysc
2. Bsc
3. 0'level
4. Birth cert.
5. Passport photograph.

was just about asking about the same text...just got the text too..please does anyone know about??
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by fabiosmart: 11:21am On May 04, 2017
Mackin:

Find ur way to Ogba.From Ogba,look for okada #100 going to (LASCOFED ) Lagos state co-operative federation

thanks bro, God bless you
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by compuseun: 11:26am On May 04, 2017
its real. the mail is from is from globacom.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by kennyoyee: 11:29am On May 04, 2017
Pls, can anyone help us as regards the nature of their aptitude test?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by CallofDuty(m): 11:48am On May 04, 2017
Dudecollins:

1. Nysc
2. Bsc
3. 0'level
4. Birth cert.
5. Passport photograph.
Pls how can someone get to the address from CMS??..ur assistance will be highly appreciated.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by aliondo: 11:59am On May 04, 2017
wow...i think its real...i just called glo customer care and the lady said if the beginning of the number that sent the text is 0805557,then its from glo but if its not that..then its not from glo.....

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by slyventure: 12:38pm On May 04, 2017
debbie:
Good evening my people, its been a while i posted something personally. I have a suggestion to make for job seekers.
1.When you are negotiating your salary with your possible employer,please negotiate your NET INCOME( This is your actual take home pay) and not your GROSS INCOME( This is what they pay before tax and other deduction.Many employers have capitalized on job seekers ignorance on this to pay them peanuts.Please never, i mean never negotiate with your GROSS income in view...I hope this helps.

2. When you are offered a job in writing please read carefully the conditions and all that is attached to it...note some of the hidden clause and possible information that wasn't stated on the appointment letter.Often times, we overlook some salient points and information,after which we come back complaining.

Thanks

SO SORRY ,I WROTE WITH A SLEEPY EYES..KAI cry cry cry cry I ACTUALLY MIXED IT UP. IMAGINE WRITING SOMETHING LIKE THIS AT NIGHT, I WILL ADJUST IT.THANKS FOR POINTING IT OUT..CHEERS, I APPRECIATE wink wink wink wink

What a wonderful piece!

Although most employers these days deliberately withhold certain benefits accruable to their prospective employees just because of the fact that they feel that the employee, in his quest for survival of out of desperation will not be able to challenge them. The situation is further worsened by the fact that several other job seekers out there are willing to jump at the same offer even with lesser incentives. We can only try and improve ourselves and pray for divine intervention in our dealings.

Meanwhile, I haven't been able to mention here that I got my present job through one of your adverts... Great job you are doing here miss/mrs, I pray for super ordinary favour for you in all your dealings...

Cheers!

8 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by fabregas04(m): 1:04pm On May 04, 2017
ogunjyde2004:

I will be there tomorrow, hope I will see you
i couldn't make it, how did it go?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 1:57pm On May 04, 2017
slyventure:

What a wonderful piece!

Although most employers these days deliberately withhold certain benefits accruable to their prospective employees just because of the fact that they feel that the employee, in his quest for survival of out of desperation will not be able to challenge them. The situation is further worsened by the fact that several other job seekers out there are willing to jump at the same offer even with lesser incentives. We can only try and improve ourselves and pray for divine intervention in our dealings.

Meanwhile, I haven't been able to mention here that I got my present job through one of your adverts... Great job you are doing here miss/mrs, I pray for super ordinary favour for you in all your dealings...

Cheers!

Congrats on your new job. ....i say Amen

3 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by AlexCk: 2:03pm On May 04, 2017
VACANCY - OPERATOR TRAINEE!
Apply to join the incredible NLNG team

1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by showboy20: 2:15pm On May 04, 2017
debbie:
The email address posted not in existence brother. Pls post a valid email address
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 04, 2017
Pls anybody that can help with Gmat softcopy. Very urgent pls.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by AlexCk: 2:50pm On May 04, 2017
femialabi2016:
Pls anybody that can help with Gmat softcopy. Very urgent pls.

Playstore could help u out bruv
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Prechy08(m): 3:25pm On May 04, 2017
debbie:
Montaigne is opening two outlets in lekki. We are looking for outlet managers and sales executives. Those affected by bank downsizing are good fit for OM roles.

The pay ranges from 100-250k depending on experience. Only candidates from lekki environs will be considered.

Pls send CV to hhr@montaigneplace.com. deadline May 7,2017
Op
How real Is This,? I just appiled For this and in less than 5minutes got an invite for saturday..

(1) (2) (3) ... (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.