Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,487 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (408) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2829510 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Jhenny(f): 1:27pm On May 11, 2017
judecares1:
i was using laptop to be checking but i decided to use fone and i saw it dere,d funny tin is dat i have missed my interview stated to be today

Mine was today also but I sent a mail to them to reschedule and it was granted. You could try sending mail too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by judecares1(m): 1:59pm On May 11, 2017
i sent mail to reschedule mine as well and dey replied saying it will be look into.

Jhenny:
Mine was today also but I sent a mail to them to reschedule and it was granted. You could try sending mail too

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by judecares1(m): 2:01pm On May 11, 2017
wen did dey now reschedule for u?

Jhenny:
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Jhenny(f): 2:03pm On May 11, 2017
judecares1:
i sent mail to reschedule mine as well and dey replied saying it will be look into.

Alright then,be hopeful. Tomorrow by 10am. I just need more information about them. Like how long d intern will span,d pay etc.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by judecares1(m): 2:06pm On May 11, 2017
is lyk d program is 4 6months depends on d individual but as for d pay,wich i dont knw

Jhenny:
Alright then,be hopeful. Tomorrow by 10am. I just need more information about them. Like how long d intern will span,d pay etc.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Chizzy759831: 2:14pm On May 11, 2017
Jhenny:
sent you a mail. Please acknowledge
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by scholarT: 2:38pm On May 11, 2017
Applications for the post of a school administrator that could manage a growing group of schools in Ikorodu, Lagos.
Submit CV to daravent4@yahoo.com on or before 30/5/17.
Qualifications : BA/BSc in Education with 5 years of Teaching experience
Interview is on the 17th of June,2017@ 9a.m.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 11, 2017
ezex:
Goodmorning wonderful nairalanders, please I need a job. I studied Elect. / Elect. Engineering, finished my NYSC last year, I reside in portharcourt, please I really need a job to gain some experience, even if the pay is not much it doesn't really matter. Good people please help a brother. This my email:t_ezekiel73@yahoo.com or 08098294661

Please wonderful people I still need your help.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 11, 2017
ezex:
Goodmorning wonderful nairalanders, please I need a job. I studied Elect. / Elect. Engineering, finished my NYSC last year, I reside in portharcourt, please I really need a job to gain some experience, even if the pay is not much it doesn't really matter. Good people please help a brother. This my email:t_ezekiel73@yahoo.com or 08098294661
Wonderful people I still need your help.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 11, 2017
ezex:
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by mekyno777(m): 4:13pm On May 11, 2017
JoyceAgim:

grin the job advert na die,dey wan kill person? Which kid advert be this one?d advert sef dey scary, cause u go work ya life out,and people wey dey advertise like dis,e no go pass 25 as salary. Yeye dey smell.
haha......no be small...*die hard sales officer* wey go die softly/easily...eeww

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by galax1: 4:43pm On May 11, 2017
help a bro .who has hrd of kalase farms
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by som4: 5:36pm On May 11, 2017
A Lagos based organization is in urgent need of a Web Designer, Web developer, Software Designer. If qualified and interested, kindly send your CV to kingdomanagers@yahoo.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 7:00pm On May 11, 2017
Urgent Vacancies

1.ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGERs – Transport Workshop

Successful candidates will oversee/assume responsibility for managing and operating the truck workshop directly leading all of the planning and execution of the work and service related activities in the workshop, ensuring that the work is carried out so as to achieve or exceed the targets and budget expectations of reliability, availability and performance set up for each complete fleet by according to very professional standards and in a world class cost efficiency way for the organization.

Job Description:

Maintenance budgeting, Planning and Follow-up

Prepare short, medium and long term plans for maintenance and repair work.
Ensures that work in progress is maintained within the expected KPI’s at all time
Develops and prepare for approval of the management the maintenance Budget for the fleet and workshop
Manage and monitor on monthly basis the maintenance budget of the fleet including inventory and expenses
Workshop Management

Ensures all system and processes are as per service standard agreed with other areas
Ensure that all workshop is operating efficiently
Plans, communicates, follow-up, monitors and control the entire daily activities of the workshop
Creates and develop a detailed and complete standard operating procedure manual, outlining among others the procedures for:
Preventive maintenance
Engine rebuilding
General overhaul
Coordinates and supervise the training of engineers on tools, equipment and spares, SOPs, work standards and safety
Ensures proper accountability and conscientious utilization of all spare parts and tools within the workshop.
Maintain housekeeping in the workshop meet world class standard
Liaise with the spare parts purchases department to ensure the availability of parts minimizing delays with vehicle repairs
Ensures that all maintenance staff receives adequate training to continually offer services of the highest standards
Manage, coordinate and oversee the maintenance recovery team deployed
Ensure that at all times all the tools are calibrated, serviced and stored correctly and secured.
Quality Control

Oversee that all maintenance activities and repairs in the workshop and on site (recovery team) are done in conformity to the manufacturers specifications and standards, at the suggested times and within the given timelines.
Person Specification

Bachelors degree or its equivalent in Engineering ( Mechanical auto preferred)
Post Graduate/Professional qualification will be an added advantage
Minimum of twenty (20) years relevant work experience with truck maintenance, with at least ten (10) years in truck workshop management roles
Good knowledge of the truck brands technology/engineering being used in the company
Excellent and in-depth understanding of fleet and truck maintenance and planning and overall budgeting
Mastering safety policies and best safety practices
Budgeting and spare parts management experience
Strong organizing and time management skills
Good interpersonal and communication skills
Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite including Microsoft Project
Remuneration

Six Million naira per annum

2. GENERAL MANAGER - TRANSPORT

3. Head HR
Salary - Negotiable

4. Customer Service manager.
Minimum of 5 years experience.
Salary is negotiable

5. Human Resources Analyst
Minimum 3 years experience

Send cv to charlesagge@gmail.com with job role as subject
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 7:04pm On May 11, 2017
Vacancies in an fmcg company based on the Mainland-
1. A mechanical engineer with five years relevant experience.
2. A chartered Accountant with 3-5 years experience preferably in the fmcg sector
3. A corporate sales executive with experience and proven track records.
4. A skilled generator technician who can operate heavy duty plants.
5. Secretary to chairman preferably female , willingness to work under pressure and willing to work late, and weekends.
6.Store Keeper- Must be versatile, accurate and detailed person with high integrity. 3-5 years experience.
7. Technicians with NABTEB certification preferably in tomato packaging company.

Pls all applicants must have required experience. Renumeration very attractive. Pls send your most recent CV to fidelia.emomotimi@origingroupng.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 7:04pm On May 11, 2017
An outdoor advertising firm located at Gbagada is looking to recruit a Civil Engineer residing within that axis. Full time position.
Candidate must have HND/ B.Eng or its equivalent with 2-3 years experience spanning Outdoor Advertising Engineer particularly LED/Gantry (Ultra Wave).
Send CVs to: rosemarygbara@yahoo.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 7:05pm On May 11, 2017
We are recruiting for an Operations Manager for a hospital

The ideal candidate should have:

At least 5-7years’ experience

Postgraduate qualification is an added advantage

Qualified candidates should forward their CVs to recruitment@pivotageconsulting.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 7:12pm On May 11, 2017
leading PR firm in Nigeria is searching for Consultants to manage her client's portfolio.
The candidate must be proactive and self-driven.

The scope of the Consultant’s core responsibility is to serve as the primary business contact with the client and ensure top notch client satisfaction.

Responsibilities include but not limited to the following: -
To ensure appropriate tactical projects are developed and implemented in line with the firm’s processes and achieve clients’ objectives.
Negotiating and maintaining financial arrangements with client.
Responsible for all client communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on client deliverables and revenue.
To ensure quality standards and client expectations are met
To instigate brainstorms to develop the strategic, creative direction of accounts and projects.

To oversee client account appraisal and support/work with Client Service team/ Media team to implement outcomes.

Candidates should have a minimum of 3-5years experience in a similar position.
Forward to careers@brooksandblake.com
A call center agent(inbound & outbound) and social media manager are needed. CV should be forwarded to fopeo@yahoo.com
A new logistics/ Courier company seeks the services of a very diligent and smart Sales Manager for its Lagos operations. 3 to 5 years experience is required, previous work experience in a logistics /Courier company would be an added advantage.

Salary is between N120k to N150k Monthly including commissions.

Please send resumes to John. Egbe@bridgegapconsults.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 7:13pm On May 11, 2017
Urgent Recruitment

JOB TITLE: ORACLE SCM CONSULTANT || LOCATION: Lagos ||
DURATION: Full Time

Desired Profile
 Must have at least 10+ years of overall experience with deep experience on Oracle eBusiness
Suite Financials
 Must have worked on / Implemented (General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts
Receivable, Cash Management).
 Knowledge of Procurement is preferred.
 Must have experience in conducting CRP sessions & Requirement workshops for
implementation engagements
 Must demonstrate proven abilities and success with one or more ebs modules doing
functional configuration and/or technical development
 Must have strong orientation for Designing, building, testing and deploying
 Strong communication skills and ability to translate requirements into design documents.
 Strong customer handling skills and ability to lead & mentor team-members
 Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
 Excellent organizational and time management skills, strong analytical and problem solving
skills
 Ability to acquire, absorb, and apply complex business knowledge to problems quickly
 Ability to multi task and still stay focused on release priorities

Specification
 8+ years Oracle Finance functional
 PO/Inv/OM/iProc/EAM minimum 3 full R12 implementation experience
 Good communication skills
 Local Profiles only

Qualified candidates should send their cvs to Recruitmentcenterplus@gmail.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 7:13pm On May 11, 2017
Inventory accountant needed for a multinational company. Will be responsible for monitoring all transactions related to inventory and keep proper records.

Will be responsible for implementing inventory policies, coordinate with warehouse team to implement control systems, ensure that finished goods shipped to customers match actual invoices issued.

Interested candidates should email glory@pwl.org.ng
Location is lagos
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 7:14pm On May 11, 2017
One of our client urgently needs to engage the services of an Account Manager(sales /relationship)

He/she will be responsible for management of sales and relationships of existing and new customers.

The candidate must have at least 7 years experience in the same role and about 3 years in a managerial position.

Salary: competitive.

Only qualified person's should send their CVs to 4nextzonhr@gmail.com

Deadline: May 11, 2017
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by luwins(m): 7:17pm On May 11, 2017
Just got a job. But not from this thread but posted on nairaland.
Just to encourage job seekers to be patient and trust in God and try and get a skill. God bless u, God bless Debbie and God bless Nigeria

11 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 7:17pm On May 11, 2017
Urgent vacancy for a chief technology officer to establishe a technological vision for an organisation, lead the company's technological development, oversee all technical aspects and technological resources for the purpose of organisational growth. The candidate must be able to: work with other departments to use new technologies to streamline company policies and rules;conduct research to improve the technological assets of a company; oversee IT budgets to avoid unnecessary expenditures; develop and direct all networking safeguards to reduce the risk of outside breaches and protect sensitive internal and external client information; develop and implement all internal communication systems e.g. email and instant messaging; plan and implement proper Internet usage policies for staff; evaluate new technology and make recommendations on technological solutions; manage digital media assets; consistently evaluate technical efficiency and make changes as necessary; make presentations to board of directors and chief executive officer; develop and enhance the company's website to increase site traffic; identify competitive advantages and technological trends for the benefit of the company; direct the development and possible implementation of policies in instances of a breach (disaster recovery plans). Required skills are: Advanced IT Knowledge, Critical Thinking, Interpersonal Skills, Self-motivation, Technological Analysis, Website Development, Research skills, Business skills, Computational Skills, Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills, Public Speaking, Presentation skills, Team-working, Industry Knowledge, Computer Network Development and Maintenance skills, Client Management skills. Please send ONLY qualified CVs to ajoke.baruwa@interactivect.net. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, thanks.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 7:18pm On May 11, 2017
URGENTLY SEEKING ACA( chartered accountant) WITH EXPERIENCE IN MANUFACTURING INDUSTRIES.
Cv to hr@andrexchase.com.ng
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by duxclan: 7:25pm On May 11, 2017
pls post any job opening around kano, and Kaduna or zaria. thank u.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 7:28pm On May 11, 2017
MASS RECRUITMENT! A newly built 5-stars luxury hotel in the heart of Ogun State capital, Abeokuta Nigeria is on the look out for qualified hospitality personnel to occupy various positions in its wonderful edifice.

1. Hotel Accountant/Financial Controllers
2. Concierge
3.Executive Chef
4. Public Area Supervisor
5. Room Attendant supervisor
6. Front office Supervisor
7. Field Sales Executives/Key account Officer
8. Banquet Sales Executives
9. Public Relations Officer/Guest Relations Officer
10. Online Sales Rep/ E-commerce sales rep
11. Night Auditor
12. Pastry Chef
13. Credit Controller
14. Business Centre/Computer Operator
15. Spa/Health club Manager
16. F & B Manager
17. Banqueting Coordinator
18. Waiters/Waitress
19. Receptionists
20. Pool Instructor.
21. Sous Chef
22. Executive Chef
23. Chef Departe (national, continental, pastry)
24. Cooks
25. Kitchen Assistants
26. House Keeping Manager
27. House Keeping Staffs
28. General Cashier
29. Reservation Officer
30. Griller
Interested candidates should forward CVs to chlrecruitment1@gmail.com. Candidates are advised to write their desired positions as the subject of the email.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by captainking(m): 8:03pm On May 11, 2017
debbie:
A new logistics/ Courier company seeks the services of a very diligent and smart Sales Manager for its Lagos operations. 3 to 5 years experience is required, previous work experience in a logistics /Courier company would be an added advantage.

Salary is between N120k to N150k Monthly including commissions.

Please send resumes to John. Egbe@bridgegapconsults.com
email not delivered
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by apollo13(m): 9:00pm On May 11, 2017
Dgaffer:
On behalf of the Standard Legacy Group (SLG) Partners, I would like to inform you that you have been shortlisted for an interview.

Details have been highlighted below:

Date: Monday, 24th April, 2017.
Time: 10 am prompt.
Venue: New LASCOFED building, Plot 13, Isaacstan Close, off Wempco road, Agidingbi,
Ikeja, Lagos.

As part of the interview process, please do come along with two (2) copies of your updated resume

Please, i need clues and direction on the above address from Egbeda.. Thanks
Please can u shed more light on their interview process and the salary, I just got an invite for Friday. Thank you.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Iyke366: 9:57pm On May 11, 2017
We are currently recruiting competent indigenous marine crew for the below listed positions for a Diving Support Vessel (DSV):

Master/Captain; Chief Officer; Second Officer; Third Officer; Chief Engineer; Second Engineer; Third Engineer; ETO; Oiler; Bosun; Able-seamen; Ordinary Seamen; Stewards/Housekeepers/Laundrymen; Chef/Camp-boss/Cook.

Interested and qualified persons should please forward their CV's and certificates to careers@broronoilandgas.com

Do you think you are an excellent maintenance manager? a highly efficient technical personnel with strong qualities at overseeing the maintenance of all farm implements, factory utilities and related assets; ensuring their efficient and optimal functioning to support operations including timely maintenance, repairs, replacement and ensuring excellent job delivery by the technical team. Kindly visit the link below and follow the method of application by sending your CV to abiola.giwa@globalprofilers.com
25th and Staffing is a global human resource company borne out of vision to provide high value human resources, unparalleled customer experience and business advisory solutions to organizations and individuals. We specialize in recruitment, outsourcing and training.

Our Client, whose services include Manufacturing, Agriculture & Mining is looking to hire experienced candidates

Job Role: Accountant

Applicants must be residents in Ogun State.

Salary: 250k
Deadline: May 26th, 2017.

Qualified and Interested candidates should send their CVs to cv@25thandstaffing.com with the position applying for, as the Subject.
Vacancy: Job Title: Human Resource Manager, Industry : Telcom, Location: Lagos State. Experience 10 Years. send CV to funkeo@boxandcedar.com
JOB VACANCY
Position: Risk Managment Officer
Industry: Oil & Energy
Job Location: Port Harcourt
National Needed: Nigerians
Specifications:
Relevant recognized professional certification e.g. ACCA, ACA, CRA, CISA etc.
Minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role.
Minimum of first degree in a Business related Discipline
Experience with Auditing Firm will be an advantage e.g. KPMG, EY, PWC, DELOITTES etc.

Qualified candidates should like this post for consideration.

Expiry Date: 17-05-2017
JOB VACANCY
Position: Internal Control Officer
Industry: Oil & Energy
Job Location: Warri, Nigeria
National Needed: Nigerians
Specifications:
Relevant recognized professional certification e.g. ACCA, ACA, IARCP, CRA, CISA etc.
Minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role.
Minimum of first degree in a Business related Discipline
Experience with Auditing Firm will be an advantage e.g. KPMG, EY, PWC, DELOITTES etc.

Qualified candidates should like this post for consideration.

Expiry Date: 17-05-2017
Hi Guys .. I have a couple of vacancies. Kindly apply if you find any position of interest.

The company is a startup with a product idea that's meant to launch this month.

● A Project Manager who's competent with Microsoft office tools or knows how to use a project management software, has basic accounting, operations management and HR skills

● A Designer/Illustrator who can sketch and draw creative ideas first before visualizing them using Adobe or CorelDraw creative suites

● And a Web Development intern as well that can handle front-end and backend website development effectively .

To apply send a mail/CV using the job title as the subject to careers@beyondthevisual.com

And keep adepoju@beyondthevisual.com in copy .

I wish you the very best.
Vacancy: Brand Manager, Detergent.

Our company, a leading FMCG organization with global footprint urgently needs to fill the Position of Brand Manager – Detergent. Ideal candidate will have experience in brand management and trade marketing from a blue chip company and a pedigree for accomplishments. Other qualifications include but not limited to:

• First degree/HND in any discipline (minimum of 2nd class lower).
• Possession of a Master’s degree or MBA in relevant field.
• 7 years commercial experience (Marketing) in an FMCG with at least 5 years in brand management and trade marketing role.

Only qualified and interested candidates should send their detailed curriculum vitae to timothy.adekunle@natural-prime.com not later than Thursday, May 18, 2017. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CGA is a full service HR consulting company who has been mandated by her clients across different sectors such as FMCG, Oil & Gas, Financial institutions to facilitate GRADUATE TRAINEE ASSESSMENT

Requirements:

Bsc degree (2nd class) / HND (Upper class) from a reputable institute.

Applicants should have completed their NYSC and must not be older than 26 years of age by Dec 2017.

Minimum of 1-2years working experience, sales experience is an added advantage.

We are looking for talent who have strong commitment to career growth and personal development, strong drive to learn & passion for excellence, must be IT savvy, must be willing to work in different locations in Nigeria.

Interested candidates should forward their applications, CV & certificates to graduaterecruitment@charlesgoodingsandassociates.com with the subject line Graduate Trainee Program.

Only qualified candidates would be contacted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by mightyrocket(m): 10:01pm On May 11, 2017
I'm a graduate of zoology(OAU Ile Ife). Completed my compulsory NYSC, computer proficient, Health safety security and environment( HSE1-3) certified and I have a good command of communication skills. I'll be glad for job placements. 07069497162. Thanks in anticipation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.