Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,670 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (478) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2831306 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 04, 2017
Appliedmaths:

Send it in, you'll have to wait few days.
can i send mine please
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by olayinkajnr(m): 10:25am On Jul 04, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Now you want me to convict the innocent in my head. cheesy. I'm not guessing. Another one that gets to me very hard is the abuse of citizens rights by foreigners with the consent of our security forces.

Lolz, that's bad though.

GIGM is the name of the company
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 04, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
Dear Candidate,

You are hereby invited to Asoebi Signatures & Concepts Ltd (www.asoebi.com.ng) for an interview for the role of Sourcing and Logistics Officer (SLO).

Details are below:

Venue:              1st Floor, LASCOFED Office complex, 13 Isaacstan Close, Off Wempco Road, Ogba, Ikeja Lagos
Date:               thurday 6 th July, 2017 
Time:                12:30 p.m prompt.
Dress code:      Corporate Casual.

You are required to come with two copies of your CV and a valid means of identification.of the mail being sent.

"Please note that candidates arriving later than the stipulated time will be disqualified".

For further inquiries, kindly contact the undersigned.

Regards, pls who knw about them are they real
Are u owk at all didn't u apply for the job.. Is it not better u do yur findings before applying for a job...
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by mekyno777(m): 11:11am On Jul 04, 2017
olayinkajnr:

I used to work in a company like that. Resumption time 5am to 5pm, Monday-Sunday. With 1 day off. No holidays, n observance of public holidays at all. I would have mentioned the name of the company but it's not professional.

God save us all
were their action, time of work, salary and all others professional?
Abegi.....name and shame them or, at least, write the name and use asteriks * to replace some letters
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by olayinkajnr(m): 11:23am On Jul 04, 2017
mekyno777:

Abegi.....name and shame them or, at least, write the name and use asteriks * to replace some letters

If i start to mention what my eyes went through ehn...
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Chrisjane(f): 12:06pm On Jul 04, 2017
A cooking gas retail firm is urgently in need of a Driver with at least 1 year experience in driving and not more than 35 years old. Minimum Qualification is SSCE. To apply, call 07011960714 or send your CV to applications@easygasng.com on or before tomorrow, July 5. Proximity to Lagos Island is an added advantage.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by sugarcoatted(f): 12:25pm On Jul 04, 2017
Please how do i get to fola-Agoro Street, Shomolu from ojota or ogudu. Thank you
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by kristen12(f): 12:56pm On Jul 04, 2017
sugarcoatted:
Please how do i get to fola-Agoro Street, Shomolu from ojota or ogudu. Thank you
From ojota, take bus going to yaba or onipanu and drop at onipanu bustop. Climb the bridge and cross to the other side of the road. Enter one small market near conoil filling station and move straight. When you come out of the market, you'll hear drivers shouting fola-agoro/shomolu. Enter fola-agoro bus and drop and kolex.

PS. Where in fola-agoro are you going to so I'll tell you where to drop because the last bustop is pako
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by DeeMarh(f): 1:16pm On Jul 04, 2017
Appliedmaths:

I've see your PM, same with others. I'm taking my time to critically go through every CV that comes my way, so I'll reply in due time.
Good day Sir, please can I send my cv too
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by uptohim2: 1:16pm On Jul 04, 2017
Debie pls allow me post this.

My company is looking for a female computer operator.

You must be a female.

You must be good with all the MS office packages.

I don't know how much my director wants to pay but I can't guarantee he would pay up to 50k. That tells you we are not looking for those with Cambridge certificates. Just know how to do a lot of things with computer. We would prefer any lady with business centre experience.

Please this is urgent. If you are a good fit for this, PM me. Otherwise, please don't disturb me. This opening closes Friday. Thank you.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by sugarcoatted(f): 1:33pm On Jul 04, 2017
kristen12:

From ojota, take bus going to yaba or onipanu and drop at onipanu bustop. Climb the bridge and cross to the other side of the road. Enter one small market near conoil filling station and move straight. When you come out of the market, you'll hear drivers shouting fola-agoro/shomolu. Enter fola-agoro bus and drop and kolex.

PS. Where in fola-agoro are you going to so I'll tell you where to drop because the last bustop is pako
Tnx a lot. i'm going to modupe
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:54pm On Jul 04, 2017
U are high for quoting me wrongly. undecided
Boujurz:
Are u owk at all didn't u apply for the job.. Is it not better u do yur findings before applying for a job...
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 04, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
U are high for quoting me wrongly. undecided
Not too worry still u cum for the invite..
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:02pm On Jul 04, 2017
Go to hel bro.
Boujurz:
Not too worry still u cum for the invite..
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by obymeek: 2:14pm On Jul 04, 2017
Please has any one in nairaland heard of GEPC Conference and sure of its genuineness. It is Said to be for undergraduates, fresh graduate and old graduate and in cooperation with ICA Nigeria. To be held on
◾Saturday, 8 July, 2017
◾Westwood Hotel, 22 Awolowo Road, Ikoyi, Lagos.
◾10am
◾Attendance is free.

Anyone with information as regard to this should please let me know. Thank you in anticipation.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ebunoyeyemi(m): 2:15pm On Jul 04, 2017
Appliedmaths:

Send it in, you'll have to wait few days.

Please kindly follow me back to be able to send you email. Abi how do I send you email?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Hebrougheem(m): 2:42pm On Jul 04, 2017
Pls can someone help if this is real Your interview at kpl int'l comes up on Wednesday 5/7/2017 by 9am@ 11 monilola Street, Off ajibade babatola junction, ajao estate junction, airport road, Lagos
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Dmary90: 2:49pm On Jul 04, 2017
Appliedmaths:

Send it in, revert over the weekend.

Please I tried sending you an email from here. How do I send my CV to you. I'm not too familiar with nairaland modes
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by solutionboy: 4:00pm On Jul 04, 2017
A Fast growing logistics company located in Lagos requires the services of professional female Marketing/Brand executives who will carry out major Marketing/brand ground functions. Ability to generate proposals and approach corporate bodies to patronize the Company must not be in doubt. Candidate must be a very efficient marketing/brand executive and should be able to Market the company effectively such that she can grow and diversify the Company’s clientele base within a reasonable period of time.

Job requirements and skills: Applicants must be well groomed, attractive, highly intelligent, hardworking, possess good interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills.

A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or any other Social Science discipline is necessary.

1-2 years previous experience in marketing/brand executive services is crucial.

Employment Status - Full time
Job Location - Lagos

TO APPLY: Interested and qualified applicants should forward their CVs to finetopltd@gmail.com with Marketing/Brand executive as the subject of the mail. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Application closes on the 10th of July.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by whodohgeepee(m): 4:51pm On Jul 04, 2017
Please Edakun good people... please na GNLD be this? just got this now.. If it's not Abeg what's the nature of the job.. I stay far away and I don't want to waste tfare .thanks as u reply.

YOU ARE INVITED FOR FIELD EXECUTIVE INTERVIEW ON 06-07-17 @ WINLOT HOUSE, 27, OBA AKRAN AVENUE, IKEJA, LAGOS (BUILDING BTW ACCESS AND FCMB BANK) BY 12PM.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by tall2ce(m): 5:05pm On Jul 04, 2017
Please who has the right info as regards salary structure for entry level at Northwest Petroleum
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Appliedmaths(m): 5:07pm On Jul 04, 2017
Dmary90:

Please I tried sending you an email from here. How do I send my CV to you. I'm not too familiar with nairaland modes

I've seen your mail, I'm yet to reply. You'll get a feedback from me over the weekend.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 04, 2017
Hebrougheem:
Pls can someone help if this is real Your interview at kpl int'l comes up on Wednesday 5/7/2017 by 9am@ 11 monilola Street, Off ajibade babatola junction, ajao estate junction, airport road, Lagos
don't bother yourself.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Appliedmaths(m): 5:35pm On Jul 04, 2017
ebunoyeyemi:

Please kindly follow me back to be able to send you email. Abi how do I send you email?

Seen your PM, I'll reply over the weekend.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 5:55pm On Jul 04, 2017
URGENT VACANCY!!!

A Hospital located in Victoria Island, Lagos, requires a Pharmacist urgently. The Ideal Person must have completed his/her internship and NYSC. Lagos residents preferred.

Send CVs only to: stsatire@yahoo.com on or before 7th July, 2017.

please refer someone you know
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:28pm On Jul 04, 2017
A driver is urgently needed.
Requirements :
Drivers license.
Must be familiar with Lagos route.
Must reside on the Island between Jakande and Ajah,Lekki
Qualified candidates should send their cv to thirveconsulting360@gmail.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:28pm On Jul 04, 2017
Our client a reputable Law firm in Lagos, is currently seeking applications from suitable and qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:

Designation: Associate (Growth to Partner in 4 - 6 years, possible)

Requirements:
• Candidates must have at least a second class lower Degree from a recognized University – as well as the Nigerian Law School.
• LL.M. or prior non-law degree would be a plus.
• Two (2) (minimum) to four (4) (maximum) years post call & NYSC.
• Experience in General Practice and Corporate Commercial Law, with substantial exposure to Energy (Oil & Gas), possibly Power (Electricity) and ADR, with a focus on Mediation.
• Qualifications/Accreditations in Mediation and/or Mediation Advocacy, plus a measure of litigation, will be an added advantage, in that order.
• Should have some minimal experience in Property Transactions (Perfections and Documentation), Company Incorporation, Filings & other Processes, and Wills & Estates.
• Should have excellent drafting and general writing skills and IT – Word Processing, Excel and Power Point.
• Must be able to carry out research, write papers and make presentations.
• Must be able to work with minimal supervision
• Demonstrated ability or potential to develop business or to be a fee earner will be a plus.
• Long-term growth outlook, essential; prospects of partnership.

General Job Description
1) Work closely with clients to manage matters, transactions and cases from beginning to end; advise clients concerning business transactions, claims, liabilities and enforcement options with respect to contractual rights and interests; and whenever necessary, represent clients before government agencies.
2) Conducts research to properly advise clients; interpret laws, rulings and regulations for individuals and businesses; analyze the probable outcomes of cases, using knowledge of law and legal precedents; and research, prepare and write memoranda of opinion.
3) Develop litigation and ADR strategies; prepare court papers and represent clients in court and at ADR fora; develop strategies and arguments in preparation for presentation of cases; and all other things necessary effectively to represent clients in court, arbitration or mediation.
4) Prepare and draft all sorts of legal documents; negotiate contracts, advise on transactions, prepare review and finalize transaction documents.
5) Perform administrative and management functions related to the practice of law; and supervise legal attachés and externs.

Qualified candidates should send CV’s / Cover letters to vacancies@tusenconsulting.com using “ASSOCIATE” as the subject of the mail.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:29pm On Jul 04, 2017
A driver is needed urgently. He MUST reside around Surulere with a minimum qualification of SSCE, a valid driver's license and Lasdri license. Interested candidates should send their CV's to tinolukwe@yahoo.com copying chineze_okonkwo@yahoo.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:29pm On Jul 04, 2017
A cooking gas retail firm is urgently in need of a Driver with at least 1 year experience in driving and not more than 35 years old. Proximity to Lagos Island is an added advantage. Minimum Qualification is SSCE. To apply, call 07011960714 or send your CV to applications@easygasng.com. Salary is 40000. Deadline for application is 5th July.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by olayinkajnr(m): 6:32pm On Jul 04, 2017
mekyno777:

It's not professional at all. I mean at all.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by klickprince: 6:33pm On Jul 04, 2017
sugarcoatted:

From ojota enter bus to onipanu.. 100
cross d over head bridge ask 4 Fola Agoro bus... 70.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by spicytayomic(m): 6:37pm On Jul 04, 2017
A Courier and Logistics firm located on Victoria Island needs the services of an experienced Accountant.
Preferred candidate must have 4-5 years working experience in a similar role. Candidate must have good first degree, ability to work with minimal supervision and high proficiency in the use of Microsoft excel and accounting software packages.
Audit experince or ACA will be an added advantage.

Interested and qualified persons should please send CVs to ikechukwu.ogbachalu@aramex.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.