Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,268 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (480) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2831107 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by olayinkajnr(m): 12:47pm On Jul 05, 2017
mylove4God:

wow... A whole GIGM. They are always busy,that I can understand for the 5 am to 5pm(even though it is not enough good reason). At least they should payer high to compensate their workers.

The various superiors that sits down at office collects more than times 9-10 of junior staff salary (45-50k).

There used to be a particular superior that collects between 700k-1.2mil.

You make a little mistake, you are out. A customer complains even though you are innocent, they might not investigate, you are out.

Your colleagues will be looking for you to be sacked. Familiarity is much also.

I work at a terminal where my colleagues, once they hate you, you don enter gau... So many bad experience. Ńo workers unionism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 12:47pm On Jul 05, 2017
Alafia Distribution Nigeria Ltd. is a distribution company located in the Lekki area of Lagos Nigeria. Our focus is on Distribution, marketing and sale of PMI products and services with special skills in distribution tobacco.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: IT Executive
Job Description
 An IT Executive will be responsible for managing all IT infrastructure in the organization through Professionalism, innovation, entrepreneurial spirit, and rejecting the status quo.

Major Responsibilities
As the ideal candidate for the IT Executive, you are responsible for:
 Maintaining and providing technical support for all systems, network and IT peripherals in the organization
 Regular back up of network data storage and backing up vital IT data both physically and virtually
 Conducting daily check on internet connectivity, speed test (Uplink and Downlink), routers and access points
 Implementation of approved standards, IT policies, and procedures
 Implementing innovative solutions and troubleshooting all IT issues
 Conducting periodic checks and carrying out preventive maintenance on all systems and network
Job Requirements
 HND/Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a directly related field
 Certifications in Information Technology (ITIL, Cisco or Microsoft, JAVA C++, FORTRAN)
 Minimum experience in IT (systems and network administration).

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: hr.manager@alafia-ng.com using job title and reference number as the subject of the mail.

Application Deadline: 12th July, 2017.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 12:48pm On Jul 05, 2017
VACANCY: ELECTRICAL ENGINEER

Experienced Electrical Engineer with 5-7years post qualification experience needed for immediate employment.
COREN Certification is mandatory.
Remuneration is highly competitive.

Qualified candidate should send CV to precruiter@yahoo.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by mylove4God(f): 12:54pm On Jul 05, 2017
olayinkajnr:

The various superiors that sits down at office collects more than times 9-10 of junior staff salary (45-50k).

You make a little mistake, you are out. A customer complains even though you are innocent, they might not investigate, you are out.

I work at a terminal where my colleagues, once they hate you, you don enter gau... So many bad experience. Ńo workers unionism.

too bad.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 12:54pm On Jul 05, 2017
Urgent Vacancy
Accounts Officer Needed
We are distributors to a Multinational Company in Lagos and urgently require the services of an effective Accounts Officer
Requirements:
- Ordinary National Diploma in Accountancy or AAT
- 2-5 years experience
- Must be able to work up to management account without supervision
- Experience in an audit firm and use of Peachtree software will be an advantage
- Age limit: 30 years

Kindly send your CV on or before the 11th of July 2017 to jookorie.co@gmail.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 12:56pm On Jul 05, 2017
ICT Instructors Needed. Submit CV's

1. Autodesk Instructor

Job Requirements

(a) B.sc or HND in Mechanical, Civil, Computer science, or related engineering field with sound knowledge of Autocad 2D, Autodesk Revit Architecture or Autodesk 3D Civil
(b) 1-2 years teaching experience with good communication skills.
(c) International certification in Autodesk such as Autodesk Certified User or Autodesk Certified Professional
(d) Job locations: Lagos and Ogun
(e) Interested candidates should forward their resume to oluwaseyiamosu@hotmail.com within two weeks of this publication.

2. Network Engineer/System Administrator Instructor

Job Requirements

(a) B.sc in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Computer science, or any of the Applied sciences
(b) Knowledge of Microsoft and Cisco track
(c)International certifications such as MCTS, MCITP, MCSA, MCSE and CCNA & CCNP would be preferred.
(d) 1-2 years teaching experience with good communication skills.
(e) Job locations: Abuja, Port Harcourt and Lagos
(f) Interested candidates should forward their resume to oluwaseyiamosu@hotmail.com within two weeks of this publication

3. Project Management/CRM Instructor

Job Requirements

(a) B.sc in Economics, Business Management, with a sound knowledge of Project Management and Customer Relation Management
(b)International certifications in Project Management and Customer Relation Management.
(c) 1-2 years teaching experience with good communication skills.
(d) Job locations: Abuja, Port Harcourt and Lagos
(e) Interested candidates should forward their resume to oluwaseyiamosu@hotmail.com within two weeks of this publication
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by uptohim2: 1:14pm On Jul 05, 2017
belcom10:
Pls is the vacancy still available, I have someone that can do the job.pls how do I contact you.

May be you didn't read what I posted up there. Yes, the job is still available. I don't need a go-between person to contact me. Let the person that is looking for the job do the contacting. My email is adiele.uche@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Workarena: 1:53pm On Jul 05, 2017
Urgent vacancy!!!
A middle aged driver with a minimum of five years experience is wanted for a primary school located at Itamaga, Ikorodu. Applicants must live within Itamaga axis. Interested and qualified people should send CVs with the subject DRIVER to Workarenang@gmail.com.
To refer somebody, tell the person to call 08183641352.

Share ☺️
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by highest2005: 3:55pm On Jul 05, 2017
pls who is wit me on dis, or who knows about dem, cos don't want 2 waste my tfare

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by BlissfulJeff(m): 4:09pm On Jul 05, 2017
MDR OFFICIALLY INVITE YOU FOR AN INTERVIEW TOMORROW AT NO:100 SILUKO ROAD BESIDE FAITH IN GOD fILLING STATION,BENIN CITY, TIME: 8:00AM. ACCESS: BEN/LBT! INFO : 08135531056. Pls does anyone kws abt dis firm?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Hebrougheem(m): 4:30pm On Jul 05, 2017
Pls someone should help me with directions to this place. Assessment Venue: 1, Engineering Close, Idowu Taylor, Victoria Island, Lagos. Urgent pls from iyana ipaja. Thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Sapiosexuality(m): 4:36pm On Jul 05, 2017
Hebrougheem:
Pls someone should help me with directions to this place. Assessment Venue: 1, Engineering Close, Idowu Taylor, Victoria Island, Lagos. Urgent pls from iyana ipaja. Thanks
Let me try.

Pick a bus going to Oshodi. Cross over to the other side and you'd find a bus going to Obalende. Once at Obalande last bus stop, trek down or ask anyone around where you'd fond keke to V.I. They are in queues. Tell them where exactly in V.I you are going to. I think it's hundred naira from there.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by sharplikenail: 4:44pm On Jul 05, 2017
Skilme:
Please help I need a direction to this address from ajah

Ray Sam Elite Security & Safety Limited, 112 Olusegun Osoba Road, St. Paul's Bus stop, Iju, Lagos.

Directions from Ajah to 112 Olusegun Osoba Road

http://lara.ng/?getdirections=62930

Walk To Ajah Bus stop

Take a Danfo
Heading Toward: Agege-PenCinema
Get Off at: Agege-PenCinema
Price: ₦400 - 600

Take a Keke Napep
Heading Toward: Iju-Ishaga Bus stop
Get Off at: Iju-Ishaga Bus stop
Price: ₦50 - 70

Take a Danfo
Heading Toward: Agbado Oke Aro
Get Off at: Toyin Bus Stop
Price: ₦50

Walk To Your Destination

Total Estimate: ₦500 - 720

Estimated Travel Time: 2 hrs 6 mins

OR you can pass through CMS- Oshodi. See how here:

http://roadpreppers.com/route/0/Ajah-Bus-Stop-Eti-Osa-Lagos/Olusegun-Osoba-Way-Lagos

All directions are available on http://lara.ng

3 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Heymus(m): 4:46pm On Jul 05, 2017
Skilme:
Please help I need a direction to this address from ajah

Ray Sam Elite Security & Safety Limited, 112 Olusegun Osoba Road, St. Paul's Bus stop, Iju, Lagos.
from Ajah board a bus heading to oshodi then from oshodi enter Agege pen cinema or (you board Agege direct from Ajah if you can see.)
from there enter a bus heading to fagba-ishaga. ailight at the last bus stop then enter napep or bike heading to Toyin--powerline then dtop at saint paul bus stop
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by fabregas04(m): 5:38pm On Jul 05, 2017
Someone shld kindly help on how to get to this address for oshodi or airport road.

2nd Avenue, after agboju market, Festac town. Lagos.

It's urgent pls. Thanks.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by larrypourl(m): 5:39pm On Jul 05, 2017
Hello house. Please I need you to help find my way to that location from Ojota and also need to confirm if they're legit. Thanks.

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Skilme(m): 5:41pm On Jul 05, 2017
sharplikenail:

Walk To Ajah Bus stop

Take a Danfo

Take a Keke Napep

Take a Danfo

Walk To Your Destination

http://roadpreppers.com/route/0/Ajah-Bus-Stop-Eti-Osa-Lagos/Olusegun-Osoba-Way-Lagos

May God bless u abundantly for this... Thanks I appreciate
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Skilme(m): 5:48pm On Jul 05, 2017
Heymus:
from Ajah board a bus heading to oshodi then from oshodi enter Agege pen cinema or (you board Agege direct from Ajah if you can see.)
from there enter a bus heading to fagba-ishaga. ailight at the last bus stop then enter napep or bike heading to Toyin--powerline then dtop at saint paul bus stop
Thank you so much God bless you
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by firdouz: 6:05pm On Jul 05, 2017
SIMPLE PAY FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGY...you can google that up bro. best of luck
highest2005:
pls who is wit me on dis, or who knows about dem, cos don't want 2 waste my tfare
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:14pm On Jul 05, 2017
sharplikenail:

Walk To Ajah Bus stop

Take a Danfo

Take a Keke Napep

Take a Danfo

Walk To Your Destination

Great Job, bro. Have you thought of having an app and placing it on Google store? You only need 25 dollars to do that and you can build the app yourself with appgeyser. The ads Playstore places in it also bring cash straight to your pocket.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by highest2005: 6:33pm On Jul 05, 2017
pls who know more abt simple pay financial technology, I googled dem and didn't get anytime tangible 4rm d site, wuld want 2 know wat their pay structure. don't want 2 waste my tfare. anybody dat works there or has an experience. d interview is 2morrow. tanks God bless
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by jennymee(f): 6:34pm On Jul 05, 2017
larrypourl:
Hello house. Please I need you to help find my way to that location from Ojota and also need to confirm if they're legit. Thanks.
GNLD..... run as fast as your leg can carry you
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by larrypourl(m): 6:39pm On Jul 05, 2017
jennymee:
GNLD..... run as fast as your leg can carry you

Thanks dear
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Next2Bezee(m): 7:34pm On Jul 05, 2017
fabregas04:
Someone shld kindly help on how to get to this address for oshodi or airport road.

2nd Avenue, after agboju market, Festac town. Lagos.

It's urgent pls. Thanks.

At oshodi, enter a bus going to Mile 2..Tell the conductor that you are stopping at 2nd rainbow. He will drop you at an NNPC filling station.

Look for any Keke or bike there (They are plenty and are all going inside Festac). Tell the Keke where exactly in 2nd Avenue you are going & he will drop u as close as he can. Better yet, take a bike and go there directly.

Oshodi to Mile 2 bus (#150 - #250)
Keke (#100)
Bike (#150)
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 8:23pm On Jul 05, 2017
Sales Key Account Manager Needed in Lekki-
HRLeverage delivers excellent spectrum of HR Business solutions and strategic management support services. In line with our Business partnering strategies, We are currently recruiting for our client an Internet Data and Bandwidth provider on the Island (Lagos Nigeria). We seek to recruit Sales Account Manager for our Client. The ideal candidate would oversee a managing an collection of accounts; achieving high sales targets and sometimes even major Client. He/She will also be responsible for building relationships with new clients and leading team productivity.

Achieving high sales targets and goals while motivating account executives to do the same.
Provide optimum customer relationship as required to maintain and enhance existing business, resulting in repeat business, and preventing customer churning.
Escalation of all clients payment issues to assigned Sales Representatives for follow up in a timely manner
Follow up on all clients WHT remittance, collection of Credit Notes for remitted WHT from clients and internet subscription on a monthly bases.
Improve the overall customer relationship, delivering reliable administrative support and customer service.
Schedule and conclude status meetings with appropriate development resources and customers.
Provide proper account reconciliation and credit notes to customers for down time experienced.
Maintain complete and accurate customer correspondence data.
Assist sales team in business acquisitions, planning, retention and management.
Develop and update client related reports.
Identify and reports on continuing problems in an effort to minimize future negative customer impact.
Proactively follow up disconnected clients to get their links reconnected and resolve issues.
Manage customer portfolio to maximize relationship building opportunities.
Run periodic customer satisfaction survey.Building new business relationships using existing industry contacts.
Giving sales presentations to high-level executives.
Managing employer’s client relationships and providing clients with excellent service and support.
Feeding back all suggestions for improvement and market research to senior staff.
Ensuring they are aware with all competitive activities within accounts and preventing attrition.
Client Relationship Management, Retention, Revenue Collection and Account Reconciliation.

QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE

BSc/HND in any related field or equivalent.
Active years’ of experience in Client Relationship experience.
Preferably in an Internet Solution Provider client facing environment while being professional and Customer focused.
Stays calm under stress and proactive in problem solving.
Tactful, courteous, and possess the ability to build profitable relationship with Clients.
Active listener, articulate speaker, and adaptable to client peculiarity.
Great telephone etiquette; ability to hold a decent conversation over the phone, processing information received from clients and giving accurate responses clients.
Ability to function in a multi-tasking environment.
3+ years PC experience using electronic messaging systems (emailing, texting and chatting), office productivity software (such as Excel, Word processing, Microsoft Outlook and internet surfing).

·
SKILLS AND ATTITUDINAL APPLICABLE

Fluency in English; excellent communication (Oral & Written) skills, interpersonal skills and superb listening skills.
Knowledge of account management and relationship building process; Prior experience in business development process will be an advantage.
Must meet strict deadlines.
Ability to type fast, receiving and sending large email correspondence to clients.
Ability to make large number of calls and receiving same from clients.
Excellent knowledge basic accounting principles; account reconciliation, Taxation (Withholding Tax & Value Added Tax application) and aggressively follow up on client’s debts/revenue collection.
Good knowledge of invoicing and preparation credit notes to clients.

Application

All applications should be sent to

TheHRLeverageAfrica@gmail.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by layez: 10:26pm On Jul 05, 2017
Pls Fam.... How can I get to FBN Regional office, Abebe, Iganmu Lagos.....

From Iyana Oba or Egbeda....thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ikejastoresltd: 10:41pm On Jul 05, 2017
Experienced Accountant with Excellent knowledge on Quickbooks Accounting Needed in Surulere

Ikeja Stores Limited is a Registered Retail and IT Distribution Company with Corporate Head quarter in surulere,

Ikeja Stores Limited is an -accredited local distributor for Cisco, D-Link, Huawei, i-Direct other (OEM),

We operate a Direct to retail outlets in 3 Port Harcourt, Abuja and Ikeja Lagos For both Resellers and End-Users.

Ikeja Stores Limited is currently recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Accountant

Job Description
Generation of accurate receivables and payable weekly report.
General financial management of day to day activities from our retail stores.
Preparations of monthly reconciliations.
Prepare budgets.
Invoicing clients.
Prepare trial balance report, balance sheet and income statements.
Posting transactions on quickbook and ensuring balance ledger.
Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns.
Develop, maintain and analyse budgets.
Analyse business operations,trends, cost, revenues, financial commitments and obligations.
Prepare, examine and analyse accounting records and financial statements.
Remit employee Income tax

Qualification :
Excellent knowledge on Quickbooks Accounting
BSc. HND

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and application letters to: ikejastores@gmail.com

Application Deadline 20th July, 2017.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by fabregas04(m): 11:15pm On Jul 05, 2017
Next2Bezee:

At oshodi, enter a bus going to Mile 2..Tell the conductor that you are stopping at 2nd rainbow. He will drop you at an NNPC filling station.

Look for any Keke or bike there (They are plenty and are all going inside Festac). Tell the Keke where exactly in 2nd Avenue you are going & he will drop u as close as he can. Better yet, take a bike and go there directly.

Oshodi to Mile 2 bus (#150 - #250)
Keke (#100)
Bike (#150)
many thanks.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Moyarh(m): 8:13am On Jul 06, 2017
VACANCY -
Sales Executives are required in a financial institution in Lagos.

Required -
Minimum of HND qualification
Minimum of 2 years sales experience - PREFERABLY in Banks or other financial institution.

Remuneration -
Fixed pay + Performance bonus.

Please follow the link to apply:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScse_1cU8U035whjas7HneJAugaGjEMTXn7Iw6mwODOogES8Q/viewform

(Latest by 7/13/2017)

Kindly share.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 06, 2017
olayinkajnr:

Hi Good morning..
How did you apply when you still worked for them ?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by olayinkajnr(m): 9:11am On Jul 06, 2017
ukjerry:

Hi Good morning..
How did you apply when you still worked for them ?

An advert was placed here and a I sent my CV via a particular address but I doubt if it will work anymore coz the handler of the address was suspended like I heard.

Go to https://gigm.com/Careers.aspx

Send your CV to the mail you see on the site. You might be lucky

(1) (2) (3) ... (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.