Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,460 members, 7,836,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (482) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2839447 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 10:21am On Jul 07, 2017
I need a Fleet Coordinator
Abuja/Enugu
Bachelors degree in any related discipline
Should have managed over 200 cars

All CVs should be sent to talent@ihstowers.com. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 10:21am On Jul 07, 2017
A Driver is needed for Full Time employment at a Plc with international affiliation.

The Job is located in Ikeja, Lagos. However, the preferred candidate should live on the Island.
Reporting Line is to the General Secretary whom the driver will work with.

Knowledge of alternative routes to popular destinations is critical

Qualification: O/ Level or Trade Test Certificate
Minimum of 4 years’ working with a top management executive

Remuneration: N53,000.00 monthly gross + other statutory benefits which include off-duty and overtime outside of the 40 hours (i.e. 5 days) working week.

Interested candidates should forward application to: adedayoadebisi@yahoo.com with subject of the email titled: Driver
Only shortlisted candidates with a valid driver’s license will be contacted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by larrypourl(m): 10:30am On Jul 07, 2017
Good morning guys. I just got that message and a mail from them. If you've ever attended their interview before please share with us what to expect, package and other necessary things needed for the interview. I applied for customer care representative. Thanks a lot.

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Appliedmaths(m): 10:41am On Jul 07, 2017
Jhamzy:

Appliedmaths! Have been seeing your good and selfless work in here mehn. God bless you real good! But as e dey be now, me sef no one lost out for your goodies bro. So i will have too send in mine as well for review and amendment if possible so that you go mathmaticalize am just the way you know how to do it. grin grin
Will also love to have your whatsapp contact if you dont mind. Am sure we will be of mutual benefit to ourselves.

Thanks bro

Replied, check your mail.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Laxy009(m): 10:50am On Jul 07, 2017
debbie:
We have learning opportunities for young Nigerian graduates to join our Graduate Training Programme which will expose young talent to learning activity across the different divisions of the business.

Interested qualified candidates should please go to https:///d2aZ8Bm to apply.

I just applied and got an error e-mail response .Thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Exceptionalkeil(m): 11:07am On Jul 07, 2017
Good morning
Appliedmaths:

Replied, check your mail.
Nlanders,

Plz which is the most/ widely acceptable format for cv.

Pdf format or word format.

And is it appropriate/acceptable to attach both the pdf and the word format when applying for a job via email

Thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by nelsonmary: 11:18am On Jul 07, 2017
Still looking for an internship placement

Am a 400 level student of geology/geophysics

Looking for an Internship placement in LAGOS

Anyone who can help should call 08131136907 or send an email to oguguaobiefuna@yahoo.com

Please help if you can.

Thank you
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Appliedmaths(m): 11:46am On Jul 07, 2017
Exceptionalkeil:

Good morning Nlanders,

Plz which is the most/ widely acceptable format for cv.

Pdf format or word format.

And is it appropriate/acceptable to attach both the pdf and the word format when applying for a job via email

Thanks

These days it depends on preference whether to send a CV in pdf or Ms word, but the ground rules remains to follow the instructions attached to a job advert. If they say use "pdf" or "Ms word " then you got no choice, but preferably I always advise pdf, makes your CV compact and not easily edited but there's another school of thought that says most HR may not have the tool to access a pdf document which I find fallacious though.

Both Pdf and Ms word Re cool, it's your contents that would speak.

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by solutionboy: 11:57am On Jul 07, 2017
Ocean Create Nigeria Limited a company located in Lagos and a major player in the Nigerian maritime industry with main business focus in maritime, shipping and ocean freight.

Brand Representatives
Job Type: Full Time
Minimum qualification:
BSc/HND/OND

Requirements:
Ability to generate proposals and approach corporate bodies to patronize the Company must not be in doubt. Candidate must be a very efficient brand representative and should be able to project the company effectively such that the Company’s clientele base can grow within a reasonable period of time. Applicants must be well groomed, attractive, highly intelligent, hardworking, possess good interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills

Method of application:
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV to oceancreateltd@gmail.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by mhizdico: 12:42pm On Jul 07, 2017
/
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by fabregas04(m): 12:48pm On Jul 07, 2017
Appliedmaths:

These days it depends on preference whether to send a CV in pdf or Ms word, but the ground rules remains to follow the instructions attached to a job advert. If they say use "pdf" or "Ms word " then you got no choice, but preferably I always advise pdf, makes your CV compact and not easily edited but there's another school of thought that says most HR may not have the tool to access a pdf document which I find fallacious though.

you have successfully summarized it all. These days, i send both version(where there's no specific preference). I have personally met an HR who said he was unable to open my PDF CV, that i got called based on d body of the mail(Cover letter). Nlanders with better experience can throw more light on this(if it's normal to send both format).

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by govou(m): 1:03pm On Jul 07, 2017
Desperately in need of a Job

Bsc Sociology.
One year + experience as Field/Data Officer,
Maternal and Child Health.
+Volunteering experience.
6 Months + experience as Desk/Store Officer.
Abuja preferably.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by paulovirih: 1:42pm On Jul 07, 2017
Looking for a place to do your IT or SIWES......Mail your cv or SIWES letter to hello@leviante.com...Opening closes on 14 July 2017
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by profdee(m): 2:12pm On Jul 07, 2017
Permit me to post this here, it might help someone.

A monogram and printing firm is looking for:

1.) Marketers with 1 to 3 years experience. The candidate must be ready to work without supervision, to source for new clients and advice the management on steps to take to move the organisation forward.

2.) Office assistant with 1 to 2 years experience. Candidate must be able to give accurate report and work with little or no supervision.

If qualified, kindly forward CV to retojobs@gmail.com on or before 8th of July, 2017 with position applied for as the title of the email.
Only shortlisted candidate will be invited.
N.B
People living within Surulere and environs will be given preference.
Selected candidate must be willing to start immediately.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by piagetskinner(m): 3:11pm On Jul 07, 2017
i am in need of a human resource related job

I have masters degree in industrial relations
with
One year Administrative experience in a reputable University
Abuja ,Kaduna ,Ilorin,makurdi,Lagos,port Harcourt
I prefer any of these locations
email;ayomidevictor91@gmail.com
thanks in anticipation
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by highest2005: 4:42pm On Jul 07, 2017
good day everyone, pls who has heard of Gold citizen Ltd, @ ikeja,cos hav an interview wit dem on 20th of dis month. pls who works there or has attended an interview shuld pls she'd more light, don't wanna waste my transport fare
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Exceptionalkeil(m): 5:05pm On Jul 07, 2017
Appliedmaths:

Thanks.. I appreciate
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 5:58pm On Jul 07, 2017
Vacancy
A primary school in Ikeja is in need of
HR/admin officer with a minimum of 5yrs experience , Literacy teacher and a full time computer teacher that can use photoshop and also troubleshoot systems Pls send cv to primaryconsult2017@gmail.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:17pm On Jul 07, 2017
Vacancies exist for the following position in a premium outdoor catering organization:
1. General Manager (Operations)
2. Head of Kitchen
3. Head of Banquet
4. Transport/Utility Manager
5. Kitchen Supervisor
6. Corporate Services Manager
7. Cooks

Interested candidates should foward their CVs to globalkreativeskonsult@gmail.com. not later than 15th July, 2017.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:17pm On Jul 07, 2017
Vacancy exists for the position of Financial Analyst with under listed qualifications:
i. A degree in numerate course of study
ii. ICAN certification
iii. Full qualification or partly qualified CFA
Iv.Minimum of 3years work experience in financial institution or university accounting system.
v. Must not be above 40 years of age.
Qualified applicants should please submit their application and resume via: ayodeleagboola577@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Hebrougheem(m): 6:33pm On Jul 07, 2017
Please I need to confirm authenticity of this, You have been invited for an oral interview schedule on Monday 10/07/20017 for the position of site Engineer at 1B,Alfred olaiya Street, awuse estate, opebi, Ikeja.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by binhozie(m): 7:17pm On Jul 07, 2017
Recruiting Marketing Executives for a Reputable Insurance company
Required 1-3 yrs marketing experience.
Remuneration - N44,000 + commision
subject of mail should be Marketing Executive
If interested revert with resume to
freelancerecruiterng@gmail.com.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by jd1986(m): 7:46pm On Jul 07, 2017
Get your resume repackaged.
Your resume is your first impression, I make sure it highlights your strengths.

Pm me for a token cool

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 8:04pm On Jul 07, 2017
Our company is seeking to hire a Site Supervisor in Akure.

Requirements; A bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or any related course, minimum of 2 years building construction experience, proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and AutoCAD, very good communication skill.

Job Details
Supervise work activities on the site to make sure all the construction procedures follow the due standard.
Monitor all contractor supplies and validate contractor payment claim.
Send a daily report of site activities as well as pictures. Keep a record of manpower, materials, machines and project progress.

To apply, please send your CV to career.ng@transsion.com stating ‘Site Supervisor’ as the subject of the email.

Please Note; only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by kaze4blues(m): 3:15am On Jul 08, 2017
I got this message for invite:

Dear Candidate,
Your Application has been received and you have been considered for screening with Orange Groups Ltd.
You are hereby invited for a Competency Test for a MARKETING/SALES EXECUTIVE as per the schedule given below:

DATE : 10th July, 2017 i.e. Monday
TIME : 10:00 AM (Please reach the venue at least 10 Minutes before time)****

Please I need to know what it entails working as as marketer for Orange drugs team.

I will be travelling from osun state so I want to know if I should go ahead with preparation for the test.

Thank you
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by kennynelcon(m): 7:27am On Jul 08, 2017
Anyone applied for future leaders connect here?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Dashenka(f): 8:34am On Jul 08, 2017
This firm legit collects N1000 before you can write their online assessment test. Are they genuine? shocked
debbie:
PRODUCTIVE PEOPLE IS CURRENTLY BREAKING GROUNDS WITHIN THE EDUCATION SECTOR.... Do you have passion for the education sector? then it is time to move further in your career. We are currently in need of trained and certified teachers in various fields for our clients within the education sector. Candidates must possess at least 3 years experience within the education sector, must have a passion for teaching, must love children and teenagers and must possess good communication skills. If interested, kindly send your CV to adura.obaju@productivepeople.org
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 10:04am On Jul 08, 2017
Urgent Vacancy

Triumph property and facility management company Ltd is looking for customer service executives with experience in estate management for immediate employment. Such person shall be responsible for supervision of third party workers in the estate such as cleaners, plumber, technicians, etc...
She should be vast with the knowledge of Microsoft Word and excel, good communication skills, ability to relate with clients, problems solving skills and so on.
Interested candidate should forward their CV to me ASAP
ayodeleolawepo@yahoo.com, or nifeolawepo@gmail.com.

Pls note that submission closes by 4pm today 8th of July, 2017.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 08, 2017
Please, stop this i need a job, most of you your resume is trash......... i drop a vacancy and I have about 5467 cvs to go through do you think I have all the time in the world to go through that amount of cvs I will take 5min to search for what am looking out for and shortlist those applicants that have what I need in their cv. Here is the thing, repackage your cv, All I want to see is experience even if it is 1 year am good please most of your cv have no job function or description so you may stay longer in the labor market.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by shadzyng(f): 11:03am On Jul 08, 2017
Good morning!
Sorry to divert. Please how do I get to the address below from Ikorodu?
Campus Square Playground, along Igbosere road, Lagos Island.
Thanks!

(1) (2) (3) ... (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.